Joining the private FOTCM Board

Obi said:
Hi Guys,

I have been a member of private forum once, but due to the inactivity on the forum I lost access to that part.

I would like to ask what is the prerequisit to get the access back, since I would like to start posting there and share some of my personal struggles I deal with. My life is at some turning point, as it seems and I would like to share and ask for feedback and some support to guide me through the maze I find myself in.

Obi

Hi Obi,

you are not alone with your life struggles, for sure! Times are being intense on global and personal levels. As you may know you can also share about your life and ask for advice in the swamp area of the forum ;)

Learner said:
Obi said:
Hi Guys,

I have been a member of private forum once, but due to the inactivity on the forum I lost access to that part.

I would like to ask what is the prerequisit to get the access back, since I would like to start posting there and share some of my personal struggles I deal with. My life is at some turning point, as it seems and I would like to share and ask for feedback and some support to guide me through the maze I find myself in.

Obi

Hi Obi,

you are not alone with your life struggles, for sure! Times are being intense on global and personal levels. As you may know you can also share about your life and ask for advice in the swamp area of the forum ;)

Indeed. I think that's the best course of action, too. Also, the thread on Joining the private FOTCM board will cover what gaining access again entails. In the mean time, feel free to post in the Swamp for feedback and support as Learner suggested. :)

Learner said:

Thanks for that. I guess it is the best course of action at the moment. Some of my stuff is deeply personal, so I probably will not share all the details, but it is a place to start.

Cheers...

I completed 50 posts now, the swamp area is the section where there is the talk about the Spanish group? I'm one culprit who shares much with them but not with the whole forum and I'd like to read and share there

josev said:
I completed 50 posts now, the swamp area is the section where there is the talk about the Spanish group? I'm one culprit who shares much with them but not with the whole forum and I'd like to read and share there

If you read the first post on this thread, you'll get the information you need. The section you are referring to is on the private FOTCM board. So, just keep participating, and the mods will invite you to join that board when the time is right. You don't need access there in order to share more with the entire forum.

I saw now that the post about the spanish group isn't in the swamp area, sorry. I was interest in that post because I was learning much about me with the interaction with the group, so I thought that It would be important to know all that was saying there and share my experience too, but I understand the rules. Thanks Chu.

josev said:
I saw now that the post about the spanish group isn't in the swamp area, sorry. I was interest in that post because I was learning much about me with the interaction with the group, so I thought that It would be important to know all that was saying there and share my experience too, but I understand the rules. Thanks Chu.

As Chu wrote you can also share your experiences with the entire group and for example in the swamp section where they are more protected. And I think you can learn much, even much more sharing it with the entire group and network.

Gawan said:
josev said:

As Chu wrote you can also share your experiences with the entire group and for example in the swamp section where they are more protected. And I think you can learn much, even much more sharing it with the entire group and network.

Yes josev, don't feel discouraged :) it's an opportunity to share more with the whole group as stated before :)

Marina9 said:
Gawan said:
josev said:

Yes josev, don't feel discouraged :) it's an opportunity to share more with the whole group as stated before :)

I agree with the others, josev. And by sharing more, people here will know you better - and the sharing also strengthens the bonds with the entire forum community and helps build mutual trust. This can already be of great benefit for everyone involved.

And, as the Swamp goes, even people who are on the private board share - if too private details can be left out - more personal stuff there ;)

Thanks, I agree with everyone, I just hurried to ask if the thread of the Spanish group was in the swamp area, that was my post number 50, sorry, if I'd had written anything else I'd have notice it, sometimes it took me one day to post something simple, there is so many interesting things to read, I have the compulsive syndrome of open tabs, I usually don't enter much here for that reason XD

I have no work schedule so that's a problem, but I'm learning to be more organized little by little.

My main problem is I have no problems, largely for blocking my emotions and relationships with other people and influences, as I told mostly in my posts. I think that helped me more than it hurt me but now it's time to be :) as I read more and interacting with the Spanish group I learn about myself and realizing some things, however I need many essential reading on the subject to see better. The anxiety I felt and feel from time to time was that I realized I was seated waiting all my life and suddenly I want to run without knowing the right way, I comprehend this and manage better with our interactions. Soon we have a meeting and sure it will be a good time to see more things and then comment on it. I just thought that seeing other perspectives on my interaction with the group would help me better.

Maybe another opportunity is my relationship with one member of the group, I would have liked to see and comment but I couldn't see the post where she talk about that, I don't know whether it is appropriate that I spoke about that now when she asked me to stop seeing her to work better her things. I don't have much to say apart from this now

josev said:
I just thought that seeing other perspectives on my interaction with the group would help me better.

Maybe another opportunity is my relationship with one member of the group, I would have liked to see and comment but I couldn't see the post where she talk about that, I don't know whether it is appropriate that I spoke about that now when she asked me to stop seeing her to work better her things. I don't have much to say apart from this now
Hello Josev, if you wanted to talk about your interactions with the group or your relationship, perhaps you could start a thread in the swamp where it is more private (more considerate too) and you could share how you are getting on there.

lainey said:
josev said:
I just thought that seeing other perspectives on my interaction with the group would help me better.

Hello Josev, if you wanted to talk about your interactions with the group or your relationship, perhaps you could start a thread in the swamp where it is more private (more considerate too) and you could share how you are getting on there.

I agree josev :) sharing there you can have a greater idea about different perspectives since a lot of members can enter The Swamp area :)

Yes Lainey and Marina, I'll do that, I felt yesterday that there are feelings that have to go out, thanks.

josev said:

Hi josev, one of the advice that were given to the spanish group was simply improve our interaction with the whole forum and not just with the spanish group. I think that will be good for you and others that you post more about you and your issues in the open forum. We will be attentive to that and send feedback too, but yet more important is that many members with much experience can give you very good feedback with a bigger perspective than the reduced LATAM group.

Quote from Lux
Hey Merlin,

Interesting nickname. Can you say something about yourself?

Quote from Nienna

Did you read Menrva's post to Thinkingfingers above letting him know that he has to join FOTCM first.
Then, have you read the first post in this thread that describes how people are considered for the private board? I'll copy/paste it here for you.

Hi Lux and Nienna,

I’m 50 yrs old, live in India and have been a member of the Church of Light _www.light.org for a decade. The Church of Light is an on-line Astrology School which conducts a 21 session programme on Astrology, Alchemy and Magic at the end of which you are certified as a 'Hermetician' which is a recognised qualification for giving Astrological consultations.

Archaeo-Astronomy is my primary hobby which encompasses, amongst other things, finding astronomical clues to ‘fix’ the origins of Zoroastrianism and The Rig Veda. I also dabble in Cultural Anthropology.

I’ve chosen Merlin as my nom de plume to match my Astrological chart whose Ascendant is controlled by the planet Mercury. Mercury also represents the first card of The Tarot i.e ‘The Magus’ and Merlin is its Keltic version (I’ll not use Celtic ‘coz thats an error)

Pls excuse the late reply . . . Time moves slowly in India :)

Back
Top Bottom