Jordan Peterson: Gender Pronouns and Free Speech War

Sunday times has a go at JP and his daughter.. link
Jordan Peterson on his depression, drug dependency and Russian rehab hell

the full interview
Just caught most of the first one, and as a recap, good grief, he went through the wringer following his daughters issue (had not remembered that it might have cost her her leg), and then his wife and that rare cancer. It was beautiful when he said, months before his wife became well, that she had said I will get better by our 30th anniversary, and she did, exactly that. :-)

He spoke of his book, and his knowing that it was not up to what he would want - his inability to properly edit was mentioned.

JBP spoke of trying to get back into the swing of things, like jumping into a car going 900 miles an hour - there has been the podcasts of note here recently, and yet to be where he was, that seems far beyond for the time being. And in this, his Akathisia is also still problematical, and that was describes. Horrible.

Moving along - to the election cycle, there was much focus on the vaccination "universal by September," he hoped, and then the hope that "Biden will prove to be intelligently moderate and cautious...". This continued with "what happened in Washington was appalling, but it was also stupidly appalling, thank god." And Trump (in his last week at the time of this recording) should be ignored, when challenged that he should be impeached. This was continued:

He [Trump] is gone in a week, and the democrats can busy themselves with getting the 'God Damn' {emphasis mine as his voice rose} vaccination out.

You know, Biden could be be a successful president instantly if he did nothing else but vaccinate 100 million people in the next three months, and there isn't anything as important as that.
He does know what a disaster this covid-thing has all been, obviously, yet it seems for the wrong reasons. His discernment of these matters seems to be just the regular biologically/political/media fear induced position. So, gathering up his fear, his cap is tilted in one direction, in one solution only.

The rest of the interview seemed to be with his daughter, again, recounting some of the past events.

I truly feel for the man and would hope his focus can remain on his healing while letting go of trying to keep up with the pressures to work, yet it is not for me to say as his realities are his to decided; he is a driven man, as one can see, and as he has himself mentioned, and he will do what he thinks he should do.

Milkhaila Peterson posted this on her Facebook story today.

1613071524784.png

Changing our language to be Gender inclusive/neutral is really getting out of control, and the erasure of all things "Womanly", "Feminine", "Girly" and attacking"Motherhood" seems, to me at least, to be the main TARGET.

As a Forum member mentioned a while ago, in a post I couldn't find, (sorry, I can't quote you exactly!) I paraphrase
"These Transgenders actually HATE women".

I recalled a book that zeros in on that, and if one can handle the "Christian religious theme", the author makes several interesting points.
I read it a couple years ago, and my perception was changed by it.
It gave me a wider aperture focus, wide angle, at the manipulation of women, during the last century.

The Anti-Mary Exposed: Rescuing the Culture from Toxic Femininity​

From the books write up:
"In the late ’60s, a small group of elite American women convinced an overwhelming majority of the country that destroying the most fundamental of relationships—that of mother and child—was necessary for women to have productive and happy lives.

From the spoiling of this relationship followed the decay of the entire family, and almost overnight, our once pro-life culture became pro-lifestyle, embracing everything that felt good. Sixty million abortions later, women aren’t showing signs of health, happiness, and fulfillment. Increased numbers of divorce, depression, anxiety, sexually transmitted disease, and drug abuse all point to the reality that women aren’t happier, just more medicated.

Huge cultural shifts led to a rethinking of womanhood, but could there be more behind it than just culture, politics, and rhetoric?

Building off the scriptural foundations of the anti-Christ, Carrie Gress makes an in-depth investigation into the idea of an anti-Mary—as a spirit, not an individual—that has plagued the West since the ’60s. Misleading generations of women, this anti-Marian spirit has led to the toxic femininity that has destroyed the lives of countless men, women, and children."

Hey, speaking of Star Wars. I don't know if I should post this on the Biden-Harris Pandemonium thread but here we are.

The Mandalorian' Star Gina Carano Fired Amid Social Media Controversy

Gina Carano will not be returning to The Mandalorian or the Star Wars galaxy after sharing a post on social media implying that being a Republican today is like being Jewish during the Holocaust.
They were refering to this:

g1tuB5O.jpg

This is not the first time Carano, who played former Rebel Alliance soldier Cara Dune on The Mandalorian, has been the focus of social media ire for her political comments. Last November, she issued contentious tweets, one in which she mocked mask-wearing amid the novel coronavirus pandemic and another in which she falsely suggested voter fraud occurred during the 2020 presidential election.

You can see where this is going! She was also attacked for "transphobic" comments in the past.

PS:
X5xenGO.png

Hey, speaking of Star Wars. I don't know if I should post this on the Biden-Harris Pandemonium thread but here we are.
Here it is on SOTT.

Anyone who challenges leftist and globalist political cultural hegemony must be destroyed. Cancel culture strikes again.
Looks like the leftist Cancel culture and Disney is going to get some push back, or should I say "moralistic back snap!".

Gina Carano STRIKES BACK: Fired Star Wars star slams cancel culture, announces new project with Shapiro's Daily Wire​

Gina Carano is already back on her feet after having been booted from Disney on Wednesday. On Friday, she announced a new deal with the Daily Wire to make a movie.
Critics are calling her firing from Disney politically motivated, since she is openly conservative and a Trump supporter. She clashed with people on social media regularly over politics, the lockdowns, and the use of pronouns, among other things.

"Hollywood cancelled @ginacarano for being conservative. That's bullshit. So we're fighting back. Become a DW member today with promo code GINA for 25% off, and join the cultural resistance," said the Daily Wire's Ben Shapiro in his tweet.
Said Carano in an interview:

"The Daily Wire is helping make one of my dreams — to develop and produce my own film — come true. I cried out and my prayer was answered. I am sending out a direct message of hope to everyone living in fear of cancellation by the totalitarian mob. I have only just begun using my voice which is now freer than ever before, and I hope it inspires others to do the same. They can't cancel us if we don't let them."

"We could not be more excited to be working with Gina Carano, an incredible talent dumped by Disney and Lucasfilm for offending the authoritarian Hollywood Left. This is what Daily Wire exists to do: provide an alternative not just for consumers, but for creators who refuse to bow to the mob," commented Shapiro, excited about the deal.

"We're eager to bring Gina's talent to Americans who love her, and we’re just as eager to show Hollywood that if they want to keep cancelling those who think differently, they'll just be helping us build the X-wing to take down their Death Star."

Indeed, there is a possibility that the move may very well backfire on Disney, as cancelling them is also now trending.

"We could not be more excited to be working with Gina Carano, an incredible talent dumped by Disney and Lucasfilm for offending the authoritarian Hollywood Left. This is what Daily Wire exists to do: provide an alternative not just for consumers, but for creators who refuse to bow to the mob,"

No filter. I like this and we'll see how that goes since the left is pressing all the buttons they have to cancel and silence "the rebels".

Here it is on SOTT.

Thanks for providing the extra info, very much appreciated!

We were discussing all this with a group of friends that are surprisingly slowly turning against the left. Their bull**** has become so ridiculous that people facepalm automatically now. When this was shared yesterday, most of the comments actually gave me hope that people are opening their eyes and realizing who the true enemy is.

slippery slope

I remember when TV4 and a leading newspaper in Sweden were pushing Cannibalism as a possible alternative “to save the climate”. With some “expert” spotlighting the tabu a bit closer. Supposedly 10% of the Swedes could consider cannibalism / human grown flesh.

Boy did i flip out about it (in my diary on my homepage). I believe it was a sort of test ballon in Sweden. Like holding up a finger to see how the wind blows...

I was not able to wrap my mind around something like that - at all - to even be discussed or considered in the Kingdom of Sweden. I thought of the people from the 80s and wondered how they would have reacted, if I had a time machine, and told them what’s going on in their country by 2019...

Back
Top Bottom