Jordan Peterson: Gender Pronouns and Free Speech War

Jordan Peterson came back to Toronto and held a book tour event just a few days ago on the 19th. I had the opportunity to attend and it was great to see him speak again. There was a strict no pictures/videos policy and he didn't do a book signing afterwards so I didn't get a chance to meet him. But most of the discussion reiterated what he has said many times over, about focusing ourselves down to a single point and what's in front of us as a basis towards finding meaning and purpose and watching ourselves for things that we do that are harming ourselves and others, and making an effort to stop that while shouldering the burdens of responsibility.

Apparently he has a 10+ hour talk with Sam Harris that he'll be releasing soon.

But it was fascinating to see the demographics of people that attended. I would say it was about 65-70% men to roughly 30-35% women. And there were huge differences in age. From people that looked in their early 20's to the elderly. During the Q & A, he received questions about the recent Conservative government scrapping the new Ontario Sex-Ed curriculum, which has postmodern propaganda embedded in it, to the legalization of marijuana in Canada.

He was pretty careful and strategic in answering both questions so as to not pose either in black and white terms, and presented a number of reasons why, at least with marijuana, it may be a good thing but also comes with inherent risks, although was clear in expressing how ridiculous it is to legalize alcohol, which has been statistically shown to have a bigger impact on fomenting violent crimes than drugs and has serious withdrawal symptoms that can be life-threatening in certain cases. For some reason, I'm having a hard time remembering what he said exactly about the Sex-Ed curriculum, but I remember him mentioning Doug Ford in much the same light he did here.

Jordan Peterson will be the featured guest on a special edition of Steve Hilton's "The Next Revolution" Wednesday, August 1 (FOX 9:00 PM)

I recently came across this video from someone who posted it and thought this was a really profound, uplifting and funny interview with lots of interesting insights. Here's the blurb from the youtube site:
Sitting down with Jordan Peterson to talk about self improvement, the light outweighing the dark, and what makes Jordan laugh.

The following video shows how Colbert is basically pushing for civil war, (Using the #Metoo movement as his ammunition) another sign of a US color revolution in the works?

At: 2:35 min he says:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable. And for so many people there was no change, no justice for the abuse. So we shouldn’t be surprised that when the change comes, it comes radically. This war is just a natural backlash to all that silence. Accountability is meaningless, unless it’s for everybody."

The following video shows how Colbert is basically pushing for civil war, (Using the #Metoo movement as his ammunition) another sign of a US color revolution in the works?

At: 2:35 min he says:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable. And for so many people there was no change, no justice for the abuse. So we shouldn’t be surprised that when the change comes, it comes radically. This war is just a natural backlash to all that silence. Accountability is meaningless, unless it’s for everybody."

People on the chans are calling for a pedo purge riot based on recent allegations from self identified Hollywood insiders who seem to know quite a bit about its many connections to the criminal underworld. Colbert is being named as one of them. Are these pedos wanting to incite a purge? Will rioters care to make distinctions or just purge any wealthy white person as a precaution? It feels very much like it’s going to be more of a colour thing when you put into account how deliberately white washed Hollywood was since it’s inception.

This is really ridiculous! There are people now attacking Peterson for one tweet he made where he questions the validity of global warming (climate change). One of the more recent attacks is by Jimmy Dore, af all people. I've watched some of his previous shows and kinda liked him, but here he is showing utter ignorance. He and his idiotic guests are saying right from the start that they haven't watched or read any of Peterson's stuff, and then they go on ridiculing him, smirking as they go along.

I mean c'mon, Peterson has like thousands of tweets (doing a quick search I actually couldn't find that tweet in his feed, there are so many), and you base a whole discussion on just this one? Without having any background knowledge of Peterson?

Here's the video (I couldn't watch it more than a few minutes):

ADDED: I noticed that Joe and Niall had already made a comment on the video. Good job.

A horrible watch. They have absolutely no clue what they are talking about. It's scary.

This is really ridiculous! There are people now attacking Peterson for one tweet he made where he questions the validity of global warming (climate change). One of the more recent attacks is by Jimmy Dore, af all people. I've watched some of his previous shows and kinda liked him, but here he is showing utter ignorance. He and his idiotic guests are saying right from the start that they haven't watched or read any of Peterson's stuff, and then they go on ridiculing him, smirking as they go along.

I know! I was disgusted as well. Jimmy Dore is very pointed and usually spot on with his criticisms of the democratic party, but he is a progressive. He just thinks Bernie Sanders is the guy the democrats should have endorsed. But here we go with another, brain switched completely off, attack on someone who you just admitted that you don't know anything about but the bare minimum, and berate him as being a non- intellectual! All because he says something not in line with one of progressives 'sacred cows,' man made global warming. Which is not even right. Then Dore goes on to call any science that doesn't support global warming, pseudo-science. Which is why Peterson can't be an intellectual in Dore's estimation.

I couldn't even finish watching that segment. I turned it off. However, things are becoming more and more clear for me with each of these sort of major mental fails. People are more committed to their illusions than to seeking out the truth, whatever it may be.

Just a note that after the 23min mark in the above, JB talks about the fact that taking on the challenge, voluntarily, of confronting evil and suffering and facing the 'terror' of life calls upon the strongest part of yourself, provokes psycho-physiological changes and turns on new genes, and builds new structures inside of you. And that none of that is going to happen without the demand that's placed on you by being willing to confront the full terror of life.

Last edited:

Just a note that after the 23min mark in the above, JB talks about the fact that taking on the challenge voluntarily of confronting evil and suffering and facing the 'terror' of life calls upon the strongest part of yourself, provokes psycho-physiological changes and turns on new genes, and builds new structures inside of you. And that none of that is going to happen without the demand that's placed on you by being willing to confront the full terror of life.
And he's riding the wave, to boot!

Back
Top Bottom