Jordan Peterson: Gender Pronouns and Free Speech War

The first red flag for me was when he "caved to the mob" on the Kavanaugh hearings back during Trump's first term. Literally that was one of his rules "do not cave to the mob" and yet he said Kavanaugh should cave to the mob and withdraw his nomination for Supreme Court for the good of the country - it did not matter apparently that all the allegations were made up! What a hypocrite! And it is not like there were not good reasons other than that for opposing his nomination if he wanted to do that (like him covering up for the Clintons in the Whitewater investigation).

Right after that I saw some really good videos of Vox Day tearing his entire philosophy to shreds (which you probably cannot find today since his YouTube channel was subsequently banned) - Peterson essentially was not a deep thinker at all but got buy because he was saying things that were obvious that no one else in Canada had the courage to say at the time. Boy that becomes clearer and clearer every day. Now he is in full Zionist / Ben Shapiro syncophant sellout mode, and like Ben, Peterson's following is getting flushed down the toilet as it should be.

The first red flag for me was when he "caved to the mob" on the Kavanaugh hearings back during Trump's first term. Literally that was one of his rules "do not cave to the mob" and yet he said Kavanaugh should cave to the mob and withdraw his nomination for Supreme Court for the good of the country - it did not matter apparently that all the allegations were made up! What a hypocrite! And it is not like there were not good reasons other than that for opposing his nomination if he wanted to do that (like him covering up for the Clintons in the Whitewater investigation).

Right after that I saw some really good videos of Vox Day tearing his entire philosophy to shreds (which you probably cannot find today since his YouTube channel was subsequently banned) - Peterson essentially was not a deep thinker at all but got buy because he was saying things that were obvious that no one else in Canada had the courage to say at the time. Boy that becomes clearer and clearer every day. Now he is in full Zionist / Ben Shapiro syncophant sellout mode, and like Ben, Peterson's following is getting flushed down the toilet as it should be.
do you really think so? I do not. I think that most of Petersons following will have a pause to think again... and there are a lot who discuss it like we do here. Yes there is a certain part who is blindly following, but i do not think it is the majority

I feel for JP. When the C's referred to him as a great soul, I'm sure that was true. But when they revealed he had gone through intensive reprogramming while being out treated for the benzo addiction, the drastic decline made sense. It's difficult enough to speak truth in the world as a public figure; but to do so without fully understanding what you're up against (in the seen and unseen worlds) is walking through a mine field. It's a shame he didn't grasp that part and the myriad modes of attack one is subject to. The daughter always seemed a bit off. It actually appears as if she is kind of his "handler" now.

do you really think so? I do not. I think that most of Petersons following will have a pause to think again... and there are a lot who discuss it like we do here. Yes there is a certain part who is blindly following, but i do not think it is the majority
As Candace Owens points out in the video I posted, Peterson had a very large Muslim following which he then lost after the give em hell tweet. That was also the day I unfollowed him on Twitter.

I don't think there are a lot that are blindly following, because he generally was trying to cater to a crowd that tended to think for themselves, rejecting wokeism. Those are generally independent thinkers. And that is his problem - the same problem Ben Shapiro has. The people they cater to tend to recognize hypocrisy better than the people on the left. If Peterson was on the left, as long as he made all the correct virtue signals he could literally get away with murder. I think his following has been getting flushed for awhile now, going back to the Kavanaugh hearings, the strange behavior around the abuse (I would tend to be more forgiving of that, because he was in a bad place drugged up by his physicians - yes he should have known better, but he probably received a lot of indoctrination himself to get his license), and now the full on support of genocide in Israel and contradicting everything he said on free speech. A lot more people are probably going to tune him out if they had not already.

Wow. It's shocking how much JP and Mikhaila have disintegrated. I can understand Mikhaila getting upset over how dismissive Candace was at the idea of apple cider causing a major allergy, but otherwise, I thought Candace was on-point. Especially crazy was that nonsensical answer JP gave about "Do you believe in God?". If he were my dad, I would not be encouraging him to give interviews anymore. I don't know if his brain damage is permanent at this point or if orthomolecular psychiatry (like niacin therapy) would be an option for how delusional he has become. Mikhaila gave her response to Candace and... maybe there has been 4D STS programming on her too. Possibly during one of her cosmetic procedures.

She says she didn't mean to call for censorship, but she didn't want the algorithm pushing antisemetic content... which is still censorship. I don't want to analyze every point, but she basically shows no sympathy for the Palestinians and their gruesome deaths and suffering, keeps defending Zionist Jews (who usually start fights at anti-genocide protests and cry antisemetism), and has no awareness of how much Zionism influences the West for the benefit of Israel.

If I remember correctly, in the defense of her dad's benzodiazepine use, she says it started in December 2016 after what she says was a biphasic anaphylactic reaction to sodium metabisulfate from apple cider added to a soup. He had anxiety, insomnia, trouble walking, difficulty breathing, puffiness, etc. for 10 days before accepting the benzo prescription because he thought he was going to die and they didn't know it was a severe food allergy / autoimmune reaction at the time. It made things worse because he was still withdrawing from 10 years of psych meds, then he got his dose upped when his wife got cancer, and he kept going downhill from there. Assuming that's all true (and I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt), it was still lying by omission on JP's part because he disclosed the allergic reaction but not the benzo use on Rogan (if I understood correctly). He could have had the integrity and humility to admit that he couldn't live up to the standards he set in his book, and could have gotten psychological help or functional medicine if the MDs weren't helping, but he didn't. Candace's point still stands that this was like a betrayal to his audience.

What makes me suspicious about her story, though, is that photo she shares of herself after a "mild" CO2 laser treatment and claiming it was an allergic reaction to peppermint. I call total BS on that. CO2 laser is probably the most aggressive nonsurgical treatment you can do to your face; you burn off layers of skin with the laser to help collagen production and reduce scars and wrinkles. Pain, swelling and facial redness are common side effects. Here's a thread on Reddit (not adult content, just an unsettling post-procedure photo) where the original poster's face looks way worse than Mikhaila's "allergic reaction". At that point, I don't know if she's flat-out lying or is delusional. Orthomolecular psychiatry might help her, too. Carnivore isn't perfect and many deficiencies are possible over time without supplementation, especially if you eat mostly conventional meat. I doubt the mold exposure she experienced recently helped, either.

It's all really sad because they have otherwise helped so many people. I hope they might see the light one day, ideally before death.

....and has no awareness of how much Zionism influences the West for the benefit of Israel.
Syrian Girl on Twitter gave Mikhaila a clip to ponder which is an interview by 60 Minutes of the Shah of Iran from back in the 70ies. The Shah had no illusions about Jewish influence in Washington and it is clear that he was holding back saying even more.

Listening to the video which @Sinapi posted, then Mikhaila does not do well. She takes a dig at Russia, China and Iran and even thinking that Iran is behind all the 'antisemitic' content going around at the moment. Nothing to do with Israel's genocidal war nor that criticism of Israel is equated with anti-semitism. She was acting as her dad's defence council and taking no valid criticism on board. In the end, she chooses to post a clip of Candace Owen saying of herself that she has left the cult of science. That was meant to portray Candace in a negative way, but it does the opposite.

Those two are becoming more unhinged by the day! I think that Candance gives a fair and balanced treatment of the happenings, and for Mikhaila to respond in that childish way is just astonishing. There are many details that don’t add up in JBP’s account, one of them being why the benzos were prescribed in the first place. I mean, why would you prescribe those for an allergic reaction?

All of this makes me think that maybe Mikhaila’s role in this whole saga shouldn’t be underestimated. Maybe she’s an unwitting or witting vector for further programming of her father?

JP posted this message on Facebook yesterday...

On its own, the message rings true enough and can be applied to pretty much everyone's situation, depending on the context and whatnot.

The sad irony is that he writes as if he's talking about someone else, when he's blind to the fact that these words apply more to him and his acceptance and embodiment of the lie, than his imagined audience.

Talk about "bitter" and "vengeful", it's like he's looking into a mirror and doesn't recognize his own face!

Screenshot 2024-07-11 at 9.51.48 AM.png

The sad irony is that he writes as if he's talking about someone else, when he's blind to the fact that these words apply more to him and his acceptance and embodiment of the lie, than his imagined audience.

Pretty sure the whole reason he wrote it is because he knows, at some level, that it applies to him. He’s talking to himself. The whole thing sums up his situation exactly.

Pretty sure the whole reason he wrote it is because he knows, at some level, that it applies to him. He’s talking to himself. The whole thing sums up his situation exactly.
Yeah, no kidding. It brings to mind the old saying - "People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones"

or the Biblical version if you prefer -

Matthew 7:5 "Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother’s eye."

It's one thing to get into arguments about hot topics like anti-Semitism and 'the Jewish Question', but another to be taken in by something much more easily discernible. JP recently gave a platform to Tommy Robinson with the title "Why the Establishment Hates This Man" after it was publicly exposed that Robinson's speaking tour of Canada - organized by Ezra Levant's Rebel News - was yet another fundraising grift. Robinson is a dodgy character with a history of doing drugs and getting violent in real life, not just causing trouble online. He's positioned himself as this 'defender of white women', while regularly getting down and dirty in brothels. Oh, and being pro-Israel, which is part of his appeal to hapless boomers like Peterson I guess.

Around a week before his podcast with Peterson, Robinson was arrested by Canadian police for 'immigration offenses', a development which naturally buttresses his image as a 'man the establishment hates'. But the backstory to this incident - at least as told by someone who was part of Robinson's entourage until she 'blew the whistle' - reveals a completely different picture.

Peterson, by now, HAS to have heard this version of events...

It's one thing to get into arguments about hot topics like anti-Semitism and 'the Jewish Question', but another to be taken in by something much more easily discernible. JP recently gave a platform to Tommy Robinson with the title "Why the Establishment Hates This Man" after it was publicly exposed that Robinson's speaking tour of Canada - organized by Ezra Levant's Rebel News - was yet another fundraising grift. Robinson is a dodgy character with a history of doing drugs and getting violent in real life, not just causing trouble online. He's positioned himself as this 'defender of white women', while regularly getting down and dirty in brothels. Oh, and being pro-Israel, which is part of his appeal to hapless boomers like Peterson I guess.

It's tragic, the forces that aligned against him first broke him, then they used him relentlessly for propaganda. Didn't he have this Chinese "dissident" girl on at some point? The list keeps growing.

He was always a boomer (boomers gonna boomer), but he used to be a boomer with some warrior spirit on a quest for truth. This made him so appealing, and *could* have led him down another path, one with more and deeper realizations, and one where he finds the spirit and power in himself to resist the forces aligned against him. Now he's just a hapless boomer being thrown around by things he doesn't understand, like so many others.

Those two are becoming more unhinged by the day! I think that Candance gives a fair and balanced treatment of the happenings, and for Mikhaila to respond in that childish way is just astonishing. There are many details that don’t add up in JBP’s account, one of them being why the benzos were prescribed in the first place. I mean, why would you prescribe those for an allergic reaction?

The way I interpreted it (but I never bothered listening to every single one of their accounts), is that JBP knew he had a weakness (mental instability), but trusted the system too much when it came to pharma (just like he did with the vaccines). If a psychiatrist prescribed them it was ok. And only THEN, did he realize the damage they could cause. IOW, he never bothered to research them much, and maybe he identified with being "sensitive", and needing drugs. I don't know, but like you said, the story doesn't always add up.

All of this makes me think that maybe Mikhaila’s role in this whole saga shouldn’t be underestimated. Maybe she’s an unwitting or witting vector for further programming of her father?

Could be. That woman has serious issues, for sure. Maybe it's her stardom complex that pushed JBP, of just the fact that she being his daughter, he has another weak spot when trying to protect her, look good for her, etc. It wouldn't be unheard of. That said, I don't think her role would be any bigger than his. Just another compounding factor. OSIT.

Back
Top Bottom