keylontic science?

Elizabeth said:
I've watched several video presentations on the Internet and have felt a strong resonance with the speaker and with the material. Besides the "Earth History" video referenced in an earlier post, there's another 45-part series entitled "Angelic Realities" which I found very interesting:

_http://www.youtube.com/user/nctwinsmom#p/u/0/ECQrucz93AA

Then it is becoming increasingly clear that you do NOT resonate with this forum and its members. I would suggest that you unsub and join the Anna Hayes forum and go where your heart is. We aren't interested in her word salad.

I've seen this exact same thing happen before on another forum with other folks and the Anna Hayes material. People respond to questions requiring some critical thinking or a little distance with even more quotes and nonsensical references to Anna Hayes' material. It's like they cannot allow themselves to believe that BS can be so elaborate! But indeed it can!

Ennio said:
I've seen this exact same thing happen before on another forum with other folks and the Anna Hayes material. People respond to questions requiring some critical thinking or a little distance with even more quotes and nonsensical references to Anna Hayes' material. It's like they cannot allow themselves to believe that BS can be so elaborate! But indeed it can!

Not only can it be that elaborate, it can take a person to the edge of madness. If you read John Keel's book "Operation Trojan Horse", you will find that Anna Hayes is not the first person to be duped in exactly this way. Further back in time, there was also John Dee (compare his story to those recounted in Keel's book) and how many others?

The problem is: I COULD spend weeks going through it line by line and demonstrating the twists and turns and nonsense, extracting out the threads that are probably/possibly accurate, but then I would not be advancing our knowledge here in real ways that have PROVEN themselves over 16 years.

Notice that the negative forces always and ever ape the positive quite closely and it is only bit by bit that the reader/follower is taken off track. To get a good feel for how this works, ya'll might want to read Malachi Martin's "Hostage to the Devil" where he describes the years and years long process of incremental possession.

I used the search engine on the site to look up "Keylontic" as a general term to see what the overall perspective was. I read through the posts, and as I feared, it is as Laura said... word salad.

I have been searching for local people, old friends, and facebookers (forgive me lol) that have an interest in meeting with other open minded people and ::poof:: it hit me. I had to contact _______ from just after high school. He was always open minded and generally didn't mind expressing who he truly was at the time IMO. So surely enough I hit him up on facebook, and realize he is totally open minded because he is into meditation and pattern visualization. The whole Love and light thing. Not to mention this Keylontic stuff, which seemed like a possible new venue to search down.

However, 3 huge things stood out to me, that called me to look it up on this forum, and I am glad I did.

1. My old friend (having graduated from this strange University) is still actively partaking in Cannibus, and has been for years. Only reason I mention this was because I was looking for a support network of people that I knew that used it, and had quit. (as I am doing) I thought I would bounce the question off of him, about the whole quitting thing, and to my surprise he had not. As I am learning, it is almost impossible to develop the emotional/love green light chakra/energy center while under the influence of this mind altering substance.

2. The program is a big advocate of Self Hypnosis, without the help or support of others. This in and of itself seems dangerous to teach to anyone especially beginners in the field (which is who it is geared towards) The first time he told me about (Keylontics), it was all he could talk about, it reminded me of someone I knew that entered into Scientology... scary. :scared:

3. It did not really fit into anything else I had read, (The Wave, Ra Material, Bringers of the dawn,Mouravieff Gnosis, Gurdjieff, ect..) I try and study patterns (both actual and resonant to me) to discern what truth is as I see it in my current Lower Density State. One of the biggest things that stood out throughout the material I looked into, was its patterning of the numeral 5 and the supposed 15 states of existence in the 5 densities. (as it stated)

This to me seemed as though someone channeled something they should not have, or else spun a huge web of lies by utilizing every different esoteric and New age bit of info they could find, and then putting there own slant on it. This is just my opinion, however I feel it is a good one.

I advise anyone that looks into this, to do so with their "guard up" and with a very critical eye. I think the best thing anyone can do is steer clear of this whole thought process, as I believe it is a, as was stated, direct route to a possible STS delusion.

Now... what to do about my friend... any advice is welcome. :)

Peace and Understanding,
The_Seeker

Does HE have any particular opinion about his use of drugs? Is he "open-minded" to the point that he is examining self?

Unfortunately no. I was actually hoping he would quit with me. He has no interest.

After looking through a lot of material with him, and offering him my take on things, it does not seem good. Whenever he gets talking he goes on long rants of memorized information. (disinformation) He also describes the 'buzz' high he gets off of the stuff (not the drugs but the religion)

I am just going to try and set a good example, besides, I am finally starting to forgive myself for some of this stuff, and I think by being a better example, I am also becoming a better person. Thank you for your interest.

The_Seeker

Do you believe in Keylontic Science?

Hi to all

I am still pretty new on this forum you might say, or at least this is my first post as up to now I was only reading other people's threads and comments just to catch up with the philosophy around here before I can say anything. I am someone who is driven by the need to discover new spiritual things and that is why I am in a constant state of spiritual quest.

I recently came across someone who teaches a form of spirituality they call Keylontic Science. Their teaching is based on a book called The Voyager as well as the Kathara healing. I must admit that after going through some introductory materials it presented, it almost challenged all my previous beliefs and I am now in a state of profound suspended paradigm due to that information.

But I don't want to rush into something that is so completely new to me and that is why I would like to know whether any of you fellow member have ever heard of it or what is your opinions about it.

Thanks and I will appreciate your replies.

Re: Do you believe in Keylontic Science?

There is an old thread on it, as can be found by searching the forum for "keylontic": http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,1985.0.html

Loire said:
Hi to all
...I recently came across someone who teaches a form of spirituality they call Keylontic Science. Their teaching is based on a book called The Voyager as well as the Kathara healing. I must admit that after going through some introductory materials it presented, it almost challenged all my previous beliefs and I am now in a state of profound suspended paradigm due to that information...

It's pretty easy to topple belief systems; harder to perturb an understanding rooted in the pursuit of objective reality. When your beliefs fall apart, and after you pick yourself back up, don't just rush into a new set of subjective beliefs. Take time to try to begin to figure out how to see what is really going on. It's not obvious. Your senses and beliefs will fool you every time until you do.

Loire said:
Hi to all

I am still pretty new on this forum you might say, or at least this is my first post as up to now I was only reading other people's threads and comments just to catch up with the philosophy around here before I can say anything. I am someone who is driven by the need to discover new spiritual things and that is why I am in a constant state of spiritual quest.

I recently came across someone who teaches a form of spirituality they call Keylontic Science. Their teaching is based on a book called The Voyager as well as the Kathara healing. I must admit that after going through some introductory materials it presented, it almost challenged all my previous beliefs and I am now in a state of profound suspended paradigm due to that information.

But I don't want to rush into something that is so completely new to me and that is why I would like to know whether any of you fellow member have ever heard of it or what is your opinions about it.

Thanks and I will appreciate your replies.

Hi Loire

Since your a new member here, I would suggest you go in the Newbie Section to make a quick introduction of yourself.

Also don't forget to read carefully the Forum Guidelines to see what this board is about.

Anyhow, welcome aboard! :)

A websearch via Google revealed that Keylontic Science is pushed by Ashayana Deane aka Anna Hayes.

Apart from the already mentioned thread there is also a rather to the point older article from Laura about her and a lot of related other stuff here:
http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/discern.htm

From what I further gathered I didn't get a very encouraging impression, since all the usual suspects of the disinfo scene have run with this at some time or another. fwiw.

**EDIT** the referenced thread also mentions and cites from the article I gave. I just found out about that. Sorry to double post as it were.

Until this moment I still believe that the teaching of MCEO is true.
I have practiced her teaching for two years,but there is no change.

At least I learned a little alien science,about the extension of Kabbalah and the "Amorea Flame(13th pillar)".
Also I suppose that real knowledge is spiritual and doesn't need scientific expression.
When you have love in your heart,everything will works.

Yad said:
Also I suppose that real knowledge is spiritual and doesn't need scientific expression.
When you have love in your heart,everything will works.

Hi Yad,
This is not the approach taken in this forum. Reading the forum guidelines may help you better understand the basis of this forum.

Hi Yad,
This is not the approach taken in this forum. Reading the forum guidelines may help you better understand the basis of this forum.

I don't believe that I am always right,so I just said "I suppose".

Love is the teaching of Pleiadian Alaje.You can find his video in youtube so that you will know why I said so.

Of course in here I'd better to follow Cassiopean material,
but my speed of English reading is slow.I am still reading Wave Series.

I just think:As Cassiopeans said that soul is what matter,then what should we focus on?

Yad said:
I just think:As Cassiopeans said that soul is what matter,then what should we focus on?

Gurdjieff's 4th Way ideas form part of the foundation for this forum. Gurdjieff said

[quote author=Gurdjieff]
Nature only give possibility for soul. Not give soul. Must acquire soul through work.
[/quote]

Such Work to acquire a soul involves working on the body, emotions and intellect while being actively engaged in the world. A scientific approach to observing and analyzing reality and sharing such data with the network forms an essential part of the Work that is done in this forum. Hence we do not consider spirituality to be independent of a scientific approach - a fact that would become clearer as you go through the Wave series.

Back
Top Bottom