keylontic science?

I was surfing the net recently (Sep 2012) and can across a very popular Whistle Blow site interview about Ascension. The first glance at the “Speaker” I got an uneasy feeling inside. I didn't want to believe what my mind perceived never the less, I thought to myself, “Get over it and try to experience something new for a change”. After watching the 2 hour mind grueling but fascinating (fascination in the since that I've never heard of such language and detailed charts) interview I decided to give the “Teachings" more thought then a week are so later I gave it a try.
Wow! The expense! (by the way if you complain about the high cost you are deemed one of the STS group) I didn't want to believe what my mind perceived never the less, I thought to myself, “Get over it and try to experience something new for a change”. I order the DVD sets New Release 1-12 and til this day I’ve only watched 1-12 pt 1. During lesson 12a my senses had apparently returned to me and concluded that I had no reason at all to continue my study. [This implies that my senses had gone away from me for whatever reason]. I honestly gave it a Good Try, I joined the e-group, signed up for the online dictionary, sang the Protect Prays and read the Q & A and even made several attempts at connecting with other members. None the less, my natural reasoning ability was alive and active, no matter how many attempts to suppress it. Til one day the inevitable, my “reasoning” had won and so I moved on.
Now, here’s a coincidence one could ponder, back in September, the same day and time when I was surfing the Net I came across Project Camelot Interview with Laura Knight-Jadczyk by Carry Cassidy also. I was faced with a decision, go with the first “Speaker” or go with Laura? And, I chose the first “Speaker”. [After all December 21, 2012 was just around the corner, didn't have time to waste! In the word of Sammy Hagar “I can’t drive 55”.] Verily I say! Today is December 27, 2012 shoot! We made it! The World is still here! We are still here for now anyways.
As of today, I have completed the online Autobiography Amazing Grace, Wave 1-4 and High Strangeness. (Excellent reads) And, they are affordable, FREE! [Even though Mrs. Knight-Jadczk has made her research available for anyone to read, I still purchase her books] In hide sight I wonder, why I made the choice that I did “Free Will as it seems “. Was it a random choice or a purposeful one? I can relate easily to Laura’s style of study, her reasoning and the way she approach topics are scarily similar. I myself have played with an ouiji board in the past but goalless. She on the other hand, has the courage to ask the “tough questions” and patients to await a response. As I’m reading her research, I will put the book down and ponder on some of the information put forth. I come back, pick up the book and continue to read, Lo! We are in sync. That’s not to say that I agree with everything she writes. Let’s face it, this lady has over 30 years of study and let’s not forget, a photographic memory. Even though I have not completed the reading [understanding] of Laura’s materials, I will keep an open mind and a crude eye. In closing, I “Asked” a long time ago and have been met with some obstacles, received guidance abet but not tolatarism from a “higher source” and keep awaiting patiently for more responses. Until the next time, keep smiling only if you choose to.

Welcome, Ah-Rei-Aan. It is customary for new members to write an intro post on the newbies section of the forum, so that the rest of the members can get a chance to welcome you too. You can say a few things about yourself, and even put a link to your post above in your intro, as it describes how you found your way to our forum.

I am really glad that your search has brought you in contact with Laura's research and this forum. At these times, this information is crucial, especially for those who learn to utilize it... as we are all learning to do here :)

I personally have found it to be worth studying. I've never been to an event, but just read the books and watched the workshops. The books are interesting, but 99.9% of the information is in the workshops. They are not available currently (nor is Voyager's 2 it seems) other than on torrent or some file share. The workshops sort of unfold, and teach the same basic info, and then add things to it or fill in gaps. Take a few repeated interactions with some of the information, at least for me, for it to start to sink in.

These days, I focus more on the information than the 'activations / journeys.' In the vein of knowledge is power.

It has opened my eyes, shattered my whole worldview, actually. Taking it as THE source of information I think is where some people get lost and fall into another box.

If you are researching Keyontic Science, you might also enjoy this book:

Eternal Humans and the Finite Gods: How an Ex-Prophet and I Left Religion and Discovered Universes Beyond and Within

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0991254007?keywords=ex%20prophet&qid=1457941794&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1

The author goes through and asks her source (The all that is, the pure essence) various questions, does her own research, and comes to some conclusions. Her source verifies much of the Keylontic science teachings, which was refreshing to me, because I had been waiting to hear from another source of knowing on them. And it also corrects some of the concepts or misunderstandings.

Also, Keylontic science purports to be the ancient teachings that Jesus (or Yeshua- name analyzed in detail in the above book), delivered, or seeded, for the current timeline. In that sense, I'm a little dubious because it takes on religious overtones. Part of me has always wanted to discover the authentic teachings of this Jesus character, so that appealed to my emotional quest.

The scope of the teachings are vast. From the origin of the cosmos, to anatomy, to a whole new periodic table with different sound tones for elemental command, workshop on sexuality, ascension, etc etc. The theme is: The earth has been engaged in struggles since ancient (very ancient, pre historic timelines). A core concept seems to be: The earth is tipped on its axis by a manipulation, to disconnect it from its direct link to source. This creates any number of distortions on earth and its occupants. Including the tube torus field around the planet, Cadeucus, vagus nerve, chakra distortions, meridian distortions, etc. Religions are mostly distortions of real teachings, such as the 'tree of life' is referred to as the kathara grid, and is supposed to have 12 centers, not 10 or 11 as depicted.

I appreciate the information, though it is hard to get a grasp on.

And I agree Ashayana has a strange energy sometimes. I think this is due to her being a 'walk in.' She had an agreement to switch with another person early in life and use her body to carry forward a mission. Sometimes she speaks with an irish accent when she accesses an energy or enters a hypnotic state. Ireland was where she was harbored in a past life, which she recalls.

odyssic said:
I personally have found it to be worth studying. I've never been to an event, but just read the books and watched the workshops. The books are interesting, but 99.9% of the information is in the workshops. They are not available currently (nor is Voyager's 2 it seems) other than on torrent or some file share. The workshops sort of unfold, and teach the same basic info, and then add things to it or fill in gaps. Take a few repeated interactions with some of the information, at least for me, for it to start to sink in.

These days, I focus more on the information than the 'activations / journeys.' In the vein of knowledge is power.

It has opened my eyes, shattered my whole worldview, actually. Taking it as THE source of information I think is where some people get lost and fall into another box.

If you are researching Keyontic Science, you might also enjoy this book:

Eternal Humans and the Finite Gods: How an Ex-Prophet and I Left Religion and Discovered Universes Beyond and Within

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0991254007?keywords=ex%20prophet&qid=1457941794&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1

The author goes through and asks her source (The all that is, the pure essence) various questions, does her own research, and comes to some conclusions. Her source verifies much of the Keylontic science teachings, which was refreshing to me, because I had been waiting to hear from another source of knowing on them. And it also corrects some of the concepts or misunderstandings.

Also, Keylontic science purports to be the ancient teachings that Jesus (or Yeshua- name analyzed in detail in the above book), delivered, or seeded, for the current timeline. In that sense, I'm a little dubious because it takes on religious overtones. Part of me has always wanted to discover the authentic teachings of this Jesus character, so that appealed to my emotional quest.

The scope of the teachings are vast. From the origin of the cosmos, to anatomy, to a whole new periodic table with different sound tones for elemental command, workshop on sexuality, ascension, etc etc. The theme is: The earth has been engaged in struggles since ancient (very ancient, pre historic timelines). A core concept seems to be: The earth is tipped on its axis by a manipulation, to disconnect it from its direct link to source. This creates any number of distortions on earth and its occupants. Including the tube torus field around the planet, Cadeucus, vagus nerve, chakra distortions, meridian distortions, etc. Religions are mostly distortions of real teachings, such as the 'tree of life' is referred to as the kathara grid, and is supposed to have 12 centers, not 10 or 11 as depicted.

I appreciate the information, though it is hard to get a grasp on.

And I agree Ashayana has a strange energy sometimes. I think this is due to her being a 'walk in.' She had an agreement to switch with another person early in life and use her body to carry forward a mission. Sometimes she speaks with an irish accent when she accesses an energy or enters a hypnotic state. Ireland was where she was harbored in a past life, which she recalls.

I am curious what is the criteria used to evaluate whether something is "worth studying" when it is "hard to grasp"? Is it the appeal to emotionality?

I am asking the question because
[quote author=Odyssic]

The theme is: The earth has been engaged in struggles since ancient (very ancient, pre historic timelines). A core concept seems to be: The earth is tipped on its axis by a manipulation, to disconnect it from its direct link to source. This creates any number of distortions on earth and its occupants. Including the tube torus field around the planet, Cadeucus, vagus nerve, chakra distortions, meridian distortions, etc. Religions are mostly distortions of real teachings, such as the 'tree of life' is referred to as the kathara grid, and is supposed to have 12 centers, not 10 or 11 as depicted.
[/quote]

is any of the above verifiable (beyond quoting other channeled sources), understandable or applicable in any practical life situation?

Thanks for the questions Obyvatel!

Sorry, I wasn't quite sure how to quote fragments.

"I am curious what is the criteria used to evaluate whether something is "worth studying" when it is "hard to grasp"? Is it the appeal to emotionality?"

I've found it to be worth studying personally because it seemed to question every prior core belief I held. It was traumatic for a time so I put it down. Later I picked it up and kind of casually glanced at it over the years. I just began to think bigger and it lead to many other teachings and explorations. Before that, I'd never given dedicated thought to densities or dimensions, or ETs, etc. Or thought about control mechanisms in such a vast way.

I think you'd agree that some things are 'hard to grasp' AND 'worth studying.' I think we know of a few fields like this. Gurdjieff's 'unknown' teachings, not even fully grasped by his students. Certain branches of physics and philosophy. 'Channeled' sources. Perhaps they come in like intuition, on the leading edge of larger discoveries?

And yes, the emotional lure was a draw. Also perhaps the opposite. I wanted to deny it. I thought... learning this stuff is facing all my fears. If I'm afraid of knowledge, I'm not what I thought I was.

There's also the intuitive guidance to different teachers, books, and subjects that fall into my life sometimes. These teachings were talked about a lot where I studied somatic healing, so I was exploring whether I was guided to them. I had never considered studying them. And I was given the media files for some of the workshops, so that was another. I discovered many authors that changed my life just wandering through a goodwill book department.

I am still reading and exploring many other things... obsessively, so studying these never shut down the desire for further learning. Perhaps the opposite. I read the Gnostic Nag Hammadi texts to see if I could get some clarity on the levels of being and timelines.

"Is any of the above verifiable (beyond quoting other channeled sources), understandable or applicable in any practical life situation?"

I somewhat agree on the lack of practicality to some of these teachings. I love learning for the sake of learning, myself. I devote some time to learning where do we come from, where do we go. Not exactly practical questions? Or maybe VERY practical at some future point?

Yes, some of it is understandable, to me. Some not. Some clicks in place at random times. Some not.

I always thought that about the old testament, too. Why do I care if God created the earth in 7 days? And why did they even go into that? There seems to be some emphasis on an accurate creation story, in many cultures, as the foundation for a spiritual teachings? Perhaps practical if it were accurate?

12 point Kathara grid can't be verified, except it LOOKS/feels better to me. Vagus nerve being unnatural can't be verified, except it has always felt odd to me, particularly in reading Peter Levine's work on trauma (From an Unspoken Voice), because it seems to be linked to a lot of fight or flight / frozen energy complications.

Verifiable? Mostly, no. Could we even verify that a 4th Density exists outside of conjecture? I personally can't verify even how molecules look, or atoms, except that someone told me or I saw it in a book. At this point, there is little I can verify.

You mean discovering historical evidence? I don't see how MANY things could be verified historically, since the game is sort of rigged that if there is some way to verify some of these things, something slipped through (Like finding batteries or bullets an ancient Egypt or something). Also, I don't know if we can verify whether yin / yang polarity is the underlying principle of the universe, or if it is of the earth. Outside of theories and observation around those theories. But then, are we projecting a theory onto the world, or verifying it's veracity? I'm not sure. I mostly see 'channeled' teachings as another perspective.

I was happy to discovery the book I mentioned below, because it was at least 1 other channeled teachings, after a long experiment in channeling, that verified SOME of the Keylontic material, and corrected other pieces. That's as 'verified' as they've gotten for me.

Practical? I think if it were verifiable, it might be practical, as a lens through which to view certain phenomena.

I don't really share these teachings with my clients, or anyone, because I haven't verified them. I find when I mention them, people get angry, which is interesting to me. Of course, those people also get angry when I mention the C's. So that's fairly standard.

A personal event inspired / confused me further...

2013. I started doing a Keylontic Science meditation called the Maharic Seal. (I learned it in a massage class before I knew anything about it in 2011, and stopped doing it till 2013).

When I started doing the meditation, and watching some of the Keylontic materials, a woman called me on the phone, 'out of the blue', who found my listing for my healing services online (but lived across the country). Seems unlikely because I don't get much web traffic. She said she channeled 81 entities, including Rasputin and some others, and was one of 9 who had studied White Tantra with the Dalai Lama. I recall she said she had spent years in silence in a cave.

She just was reaching out to practitioners and seeing what they did. And seemed to be trying to recruit me into this class she was giving about living in flow. And my business was called Flow, which was how she found me. She made small talk, and asked me how I had learned things, and what I did in my practice, my names for somatic techniques.

On the call, she said I should immediately begin Drunvalo Melchizedek's Merkaba meditations right away to increase my power, and channeling was easy and she could show me how. She would send me instructions. Drunvalo advocates spinning the Merkaba the opposite way as the Keylontic science teachings.

My jaw pretty dropped open. One of those feelings of... oh crap, someone is keeping tabs on what I do, energetically.

Not quite knowing what to do, I thanked the caller and said goodbye. Later, she emailed me the pdf of the meditation technique and asked I do it again. I replied that I'd been doing this other one, that was sort of the opposite, and she never replied.

Anyway, these questions came to mind... was doing these meditations actually having some sort of impact? If so, was someone 'recruited' to call me and offer to teach me the 'opposite' technique to neutralize them? (Recruited by something she was channeling perhaps?) Or, was I off course, and an STO came to put me back on course?

That's what I wondered, and thought about it more and more, esp. recently while reading THE WAVE volume 2.

Thanks again for the questions. They run through my mind often.

(Recently read Beelzebub's tales to his grandson... interesting in that it offers a way to speak about an ancient timeline about humanity without needing to verify anything. Perhaps connected to a 'channeled source?'

odyssic said:
Thanks for the questions Obyvatel!

Sorry, I wasn't quite sure how to quote fragments.

[quote author=obyvatel]
"I am curious what is the criteria used to evaluate whether something is "worth studying" when it is "hard to grasp"? Is it the appeal to emotionality?"

I've found it to be worth studying personally because it seemed to question every prior core belief I held. It was traumatic for a time so I put it down. Later I picked it up and kind of casually glanced at it over the years. I just began to think bigger and it lead to many other teachings and explorations. Before that, I'd never given dedicated thought to densities or dimensions, or ETs, etc. Or thought about control mechanisms in such a vast way.
[/quote]

So this material prompted you to question the prior belief system you held, which is beneficial.

[quote author=odyssic]
I think you'd agree that some things are 'hard to grasp' AND 'worth studying.' I think we know of a few fields like this. Gurdjieff's 'unknown' teachings, not even fully grasped by his students. Certain branches of physics and philosophy. 'Channeled' sources. Perhaps they come in like intuition, on the leading edge of larger discoveries?
[/quote]

In my opinion, it is dependent on the relative proportion of what belongs to a practical category and what belongs to the "unknowable" category. Gurdjieff's teaching has a significant amount of practical content. There are psychological claims that are verifiable and a lot has been verified through research in cognitive science. There are some cosmological claims which are not verifiable.

Philosophy in old times used to be about guidance towards living a good life. Also, philosophy follows logical discipline when dealing with abstractions. This plays a role in keeping the discipline as a whole grounded. Mathematics grounds various branches of physics.

Channeled information usually bypasses any grounding discipline and it often becomes an exercise in emotional and even wishful thinking. To prevent that, special steps need to be taken. Laura has followed a discipline of critical thinking in her experiments - but I do not think this approach is common in the channeling community.

[quote author=odyssic]
And yes, the emotional lure was a draw. Also perhaps the opposite. I wanted to deny it. I thought... learning this stuff is facing all my fears. If I'm afraid of knowledge, I'm not what I thought I was.

There's also the intuitive guidance to different teachers, books, and subjects that fall into my life sometimes. These teachings were talked about a lot where I studied somatic healing, so I was exploring whether I was guided to them. I had never considered studying them. And I was given the media files for some of the workshops, so that was another. I discovered many authors that changed my life just wandering through a goodwill book department.
[/quote]

Maybe it can be explained through the empirical findings of the psychology of Carl Jung. What one wants to deny is repressed and sinks into the unconscious. Yet it can influence choices.

[quote author=odyssic]
Verifiable? Mostly, no. Could we even verify that a 4th Density exists outside of conjecture? I personally can't verify even how molecules look, or atoms, except that someone told me or I saw it in a book. At this point, there is little I can verify.
[/quote]

4th density - not verifiable. Can be treated as a hypothesis.

How molecules look : yes, verifiable. Not because a book says so but because there is empirical evidence for it.

[quote author=odyssic]
You mean discovering historical evidence? I don't see how MANY things could be verified historically, since the game is sort of rigged that if there is some way to verify some of these things, something slipped through (Like finding batteries or bullets an ancient Egypt or something). Also, I don't know if we can verify whether yin / yang polarity is the underlying principle of the universe, or if it is of the earth. Outside of theories and observation around those theories. But then, are we projecting a theory onto the world, or verifying it's veracity? I'm not sure. I mostly see 'channeled' teachings as another perspective.
[/quote]

There are different perspectives but not all have similar value. There are still people who believe that the earth is flat for example.

[quote author=odyssic]
I was happy to discovery the book I mentioned below, because it was at least 1 other channeled teachings, after a long experiment in channeling, that verified SOME of the Keylontic material, and corrected other pieces. That's as 'verified' as they've gotten for me.
[/quote]

Verifiability needs to meet certain conditions. It is not as simple as agreeing with some premises and correcting others.

One can take unverifiable material as working hypothesis. Then it becomes a question of how useful the working hypothesis is in the context of one's aim. Without an aim, the concept of usefulness is questionable.

[quote author=odyssic]
A personal event inspired / confused me further...

2013. I started doing a Keylontic Science meditation called the Maharic Seal. (I learned it in a massage class before I knew anything about it in 2011, and stopped doing it till 2013).

When I started doing the meditation, and watching some of the Keylontic materials, a woman called me on the phone, 'out of the blue', who found my listing for my healing services online (but lived across the country). Seems unlikely because I don't get much web traffic. She said she channeled 81 entities, including Rasputin and some others, and was one of 9 who had studied White Tantra with the Dalai Lama. I recall she said she had spent years in silence in a cave.

She just was reaching out to practitioners and seeing what they did. And seemed to be trying to recruit me into this class she was giving about living in flow. And my business was called Flow, which was how she found me. She made small talk, and asked me how I had learned things, and what I did in my practice, my names for somatic techniques.

On the call, she said I should immediately begin Drunvalo Melchizedek's Merkaba meditations right away to increase my power, and channeling was easy and she could show me how. She would send me instructions. Drunvalo advocates spinning the Merkaba the opposite way as the Keylontic science teachings.

My jaw pretty dropped open. One of those feelings of... oh crap, someone is keeping tabs on what I do, energetically.

Not quite knowing what to do, I thanked the caller and said goodbye. Later, she emailed me the pdf of the meditation technique and asked I do it again. I replied that I'd been doing this other one, that was sort of the opposite, and she never replied.

Anyway, these questions came to mind... was doing these meditations actually having some sort of impact? If so, was someone 'recruited' to call me and offer to teach me the 'opposite' technique to neutralize them? (Recruited by something she was channeling perhaps?) Or, was I off course, and an STO came to put me back on course?

That's what I wondered, and thought about it more and more, esp. recently while reading THE WAVE volume 2.
[/quote]

These types of synchronistic events which weight a choice before it is made is best treated with caution. This is covered in the Wave with empirical material along with a working hypothesis, if I remember correctly.

[quote author=odyssic]
(Recently read Beelzebub's tales to his grandson... interesting in that it offers a way to speak about an ancient timeline about humanity without needing to verify anything. Perhaps connected to a 'channeled source?'
[/quote]

Or it was an allegory created to serve Gurdjieff's aim, which he clearly laid out in the beginning of the book?

Sometimes, we encounter material which challenges our existing, and limited world views. My understanding is that the dissatisfaction with our world views already exists within us, without being explicitly acknowledged, until some such material brings it out into clear relief. That is a beneficial function of this material. But after our horizons get expanded, a critical, discriminative approach towards the material is useful for growth of knowledge.

The Wave covers a lot of ground regarding the dangers of belief in channeled material. As you keep reading, you may develop a different perspective on what is generally referred to as "New Age Cointelpro" in this forum, which is the board under which this topic of Keylontic Science is filed.

PS: This thread has tips on using the quote function.

I'm 90% through Wave 3 so I'll keep moving through. I also read Secret History of the World.

I've thought about the questions. I can definitely see how some people could misuse this or any source of info. I essentially try to use it as just another source. I've been through many other channeled sources, and most were interesting, however they didn't ring true enough or they seemed to have some agenda. I think the C's said Ra material might be something like 63% accurate, and the C's themselves 71% accurate. (In Wave 2 I believe).

As for Cointelpro, I know it is a danger. I am forever suspicious now. After a few years of analysis, I don't perceive Keylontic science as 'Wishful thinking' (though I'm open to being wrong). Quite the opposite. It's the darkest view of planetary affairs that I have found. The dystopian future is now. It offers a little knowledge to lighten the condition ever-so-slightly, without promising vast rewards. If you're on the STS 'fall path', like most of the planet, the teachings (knowledge) might lighten the karmic load ever so slightly. If you're on the ascension path, it could be after death, the next life. Ascending in this lifetime... chances are repeatedly stated as being slim to none. It's a way of using knowledge to 'increase the level of being,' in my opinion. Also, the bulk of the workshops and even Voyagers 2 are not even available now. It was revealed in 2012 that her partner, speaker 2, had been taking over the company slowly over years, and purportedly becoming possessed and becoming more and more violent toward her, blocking her from reaching her own group (because she was not that tech savvy) so the bulk of the teachings have been tied up in litigation. Would Cointelpro be so hard to get? Or was this STS attacking her work?

Drunvalo and David Icke I find to be a clearer examples of possible Cointelpro (and brilliant ones).

There's another element in Keylontic of opening dimensional portals on earth, using various meditations, and traveling to different sites on earth. Actually the founders have spent the last 12 years continually moving where the guardians have told them to, to secure different sites. I've never done these activities, though it is possible that they have some kind of impact.

This is how I use it... as a source of knowledge. I suppose there are the people who believe it to be the one source of truth, and go to all the workshops, and do the activations. I am a few years behind on the newly released stuff, so I can learn it more at my own pace. I really think about the teachings a lot in comparison with Gurdjieff, other channeled works, early gnostic writings, various religious literature.

For me it mirrors the Gurdjieff view in many ways. What the moon does. The initial cycles of creation, different but similar. The overall view... we are infinitesimal specks carrying torches in a vast abyss of darkness, which makes a massive difference that perhaps we won't fathom until later, and doing the best we can to go through this painful epoch cycle gracefully; to find the sacred within us that has been 'hidden' due to programming, and embellish it. It mirrors Don Juan's view. I don’t think Keylontic Science and the C’s are at odds with one another, though I would enjoy seeing an analysis of the differences / similarities. When I've looked, I've only found a comparison in another forum about the similarities of the two 'cults', by someone who had ostensibly not studied either one other than googling the founders.

I'm also influenced by Ashayana Deane, in the sense that she critiques teachings, but never disparages individuals, even though they often do that to her. Having studied enough of the teachings, I've discovered where people that are spreading rumors are not being truthful. Mostly people haven't studied the materials (though I found a few people who studied them for a few years and then moved on). I'm not sure it's fair to cut them out based on reading a few paragraphs of the earliest work. But then again, we are all on our own path of knowledge, and we'll come around to what we are meant to know. I believe.

[quote author=obyvatel]

Maybe it can be explained through the empirical findings of the psychology of Carl Jung. What one wants to deny is repressed and sinks into the unconscious. Yet it can influence choices.

[/quote]

I enjoy reading Carl Jung. I practice various somatic trauma therapies, and the darker sides of humanity often rise up. So I'd say that is another source of information. For instance, this has been a VERY powerful laboratory for exploring the human condition. I also use hypnosis and other intuitive tools to support people in breaking free of loops and energetic entanglements.

[quote author=obyvatel]

Channeled information usually bypasses any grounding discipline and it often becomes an exercise in emotional and even wishful thinking. To prevent that, special steps need to be taken. Laura has followed a discipline of critical thinking in her experiments - but I do not think this approach is common in the channeling community.

[/quote]

And yes, I agree that some channeled teachers should analyze what is running through them, or what they are delivering. However, it also can't all be done by the channeler. And once they move through a variety of sources, and spend years with the source of their choice, and trust it, does this still need to be done? In this instance, I really don't mind that Ashayana just gives the teachings as they are, so that I can use my discernment and run them by other books, sources, and experiences and see what I can validate, what I can use as a working hypothesis, and what might not be useful in the moment. I trust my discernment more than hers. I can only wish that others could use discernment around these and other teachings. Perhaps it all comes back to that idea of what Gurjieff said about humans being so susceptible to mass hypnosis. We can't block all info / disinfo, so I think it is more helpful to support people in thinking for themselves, as I'm sure you'd agree. Even religion... people move through religions and evolve. Is it really 'harmful' or is it a necessary stepping stone in expanding consciousness?

Even the C's... I've noticed the inclination for some people follow them as though they were the one source of truth, and vehemently reject anything else.

Also, I confess that one of the draws to Keylontic science for me was also ego based. It was the best teaching. I could understand it, even if it was difficult. Some weren't ready for it, but I WAS. Etc. Later, it challenged those concepts somewhat, with all of these alternate selves manifesting at the same time. WHAT? I'm not the only me!? I found the effect of that hypothesis ultimately empowering, because my center of being was less centered on myself, and broke open into what felt like a more altruistic, STO perspective.

[quote author=obyvatel]

Or it was an allegory created to serve Gurdjieff's aim, which he clearly laid out in the beginning of the book?

[/quote]

For Beelzebub's Tales to his Grandson... I agree it is allegory. I think it also has a lot of ancient history in it. I opened it to find an example, and I opened right to a page about what happened to earth after a cataclysm and Atlantis and Lemuria sunk. People at that point developed the ego and kundalini, and those created all sorts of problems. This exactly mirrors the ancient history teachings in Keylontic science. I also find it curious that he chose to tell the allegory from the point of view of 'higher beings' on a 'spaceship.' In the infinite pool of possibilities, that is what he chose?

Thank you for the food for thought!

Back
Top Bottom