Krzysztof Jackowski - Polish Clairvoyant

Imagine how crazy this could look if they'll try to use mosquitos or other common bugs as another invisible enemy for distraction. All those crazy Covidians will now bathe themselves in repellents, use some hi-tech bug-zapping gadgets, etc.
Spraying chemicals all over the city could be a norm. But how they'd like people to not connect harmful bugs with Gate's experiments or bugs that we suppose to eat? :rolleyes:

Hoping to shake off that feeling some some self-care and being present.
Take care! What helped me recently was deleting Twitter and Telegram apps. So much negative information combined with dopamine scrolling.

Imagine how crazy this could look if they'll try to use mosquitos or other common bugs as another invisible enemy for distraction.
Oddly enough,
Florida Records Second Rare Case Of Malaria June 2023
Second local case of malaria confirmed, health officials say June 2023

SOTT has a large number of articles about mosquito releases over the past decade. Most of the articles state their "plans" only. There is a lack of public information about what happens after the "officials" perform their task.

Genetically altered mosquitoes released into the wild 2010
Genetically Modified Mosquitoes to be Released in the US for the First Time 2011
Florida scientists prepare to release hundreds of thousands of genetically modified mosquitoes 2012 RT
Florida Just Says No To GM Mosquitoes 2012 "Despite the fact that the online petition could reach its goal of 150,000 signatures, Florida officials signaled that release of the GM insects may happen regardless due to the power granted to the local health authority."
Giant mosquito invasion scares Florida 2013
Biotech firm using climate change hysteria to persuade Florida residents to accept GMO mosquitoes 2015 RT
Score for Oxitec! FDA approves release of GM mosquitos to combat Zika in Florida 2016
A plan to exterminate mosquitoes just received major funding from the Gates Foundation 2018
Eco-genocide, genetically engineered mosquito armies and subduing populations 2020 Whitney Webb & Raul Diego, The Last Vagabond
California lawmakers fight back against plans to release genetically modified mosquitoes 2022

What a grim session he had yesterday... He was talking about "secondary plague", but in a very cryptic way to not have his YouTube channel banned. Could it be that the second one will be a plague of vaccine side effects? Or maybe a new, recombined pathogen, as some of the scientists warned? I haven't transcribed his dream that he had years ago, that he had recalled at the end, because of subjective symbolism that is probably useful only for him, but boy, this one is gloomy...:shock:

Thank you very much for your traduction

This is interesting, from two years ago:
(...) A man, or two or three men in something metal. They're alive, they can't get out of it. There is a fight against time for their lives. (…) Something rectangular, metal. One, two, three people are in this thing. It's a race against time to save them.

If he felt the recent submarine tragedy, you can imagine how all over the place his predictions are, and sometimes far ahead.

If he felt the recent submarine tragedy, you can imagine how all over the place his predictions are, and sometimes far ahead.
I think you have a psychic bond with Krzysztof. I'm sure he'll say this someday:
A member of a forum... from Poland... sharing my messages to a very enlightened audience...
Thank you for all the work you put into these translations! :hug2:

That prediction does not seem to apply to the recent Titan’s incident. According to the most recent revelations, the US Coast Guard heard the sounds of implosion of the submarine soon after it lost contact with the ship on Sunday…
Sure, it very well may be something that will happen 100 years from now or the next Space X milestone with humans, who knows? Not trying to defend him, but what if he just felt related emotions with the event or a symbol? The media prolonged the whole situation, creating the narration that we are fighting for Titan's crew lives. Is that what he felt? Maybe that's why clairvoyance can work at all; the signal has a very shallow noise floor, so we cannot decide on such data, meaning that we will (possibly) not introduce any paradoxes. From Ark's foreword in "High Strangeness":
(...) Even today there are techniques of acting directly on our minds. They are not always used for our benefit; nevertheless they do exist. But if communications from the future are possible, why don’t we receive these broadcasts on a daily basis? If our minds can serve as receivers, then why aren’t we all aware of the transmissions?
I think that the answer has to do with multiple realities and branching universes, and perhaps any civilization which would receive messages from the future on a daily basis has ceased to exist because communication through time is a very dangerous game. You produce paradoxes, and these paradoxes remove the paradoxical universes from the repository of possible universes; if you create a universe with paradoxes, it destroys itself either completely or partially. Perhaps just intelligence is removed from this universe because it is intelligence that creates paradox. Perhaps we are very fortunate that even if we can receive some of these messages from the future, we still continue to exist.
I don't want anyone to get upset about his recent revelations. I'm only posting his predictions, because it kind of glues somewhat with the narration provided by the C's. Just wanted to point out that his time estimates may be way off (exactly two years in this case if it's something more than just a wild pattern-matching error).

I don't want anyone to get upset about his recent revelations. I'm only posting his predictions, because it kind of glues somewhat with the narration provided by the C's. Just wanted to point out that his time estimates may be way off (exactly two years in this case if it's something more than just a wild pattern-matching error).
His predictions are always interesting, so from my part, do not worry. ;-D

@KS transcribed about Putin
Strange thing. The moment will come when Putin will have to hurry. Suddenly, it may happen that there will be an attempt to overthrow Putin. Will it be a coup, will it be another way, but an attempt to overthrow it. But most interestingly, I have a feeling that he will know about it. Haste. And maybe in this attempt to overthrow Putin, (...) Turkey may play an important role as support. Even though Erdogan is on quite good terms with Putin, it is Turkey that may have some involvement or support

Russia accuses Wagner chief of "calling for rebellion".

Prigozhin blames Defense Ministry for shelling his rearguard camps and vows that "this is not a coup," while Kremlin denies attack

The crisis between the Wagner mercenary group and the leadership of the Russian Defense Ministry reached a breaking point this Friday afternoon, when the leader of the organization, Yefgeny Prigozhin, accused the Defense Ministry of bombing his camps in the rear and, immediately afterwards, called for a "march for justice" against the summit of the armed forces. The Russian government responded by denying the accusations and opening a criminal case against Prigozhin for "calling for rebellion", a crime under the Russian Criminal Code punishable by 12 to 20 years' imprisonment.

Back
Top Bottom