Krzysztof Jackowski - Polish Clairvoyant

@KS transcribed about Putin

Russia accuses Wagner chief of "calling for rebellion".

Prigozhin blames Defense Ministry for shelling his rearguard camps and vows that "this is not a coup," while Kremlin denies attack

The crisis between the Wagner mercenary group and the leadership of the Russian Defense Ministry reached a breaking point this Friday afternoon, when the leader of the organization, Yefgeny Prigozhin, accused the Defense Ministry of bombing his camps in the rear and, immediately afterwards, called for a "march for justice" against the summit of the armed forces. The Russian government responded by denying the accusations and opening a criminal case against Prigozhin for "calling for rebellion", a crime under the Russian Criminal Code punishable by 12 to 20 years' imprisonment.

Nice torches and smoke grenades in the "camp". Reminds me on football game.

He did a new session from a hotel room related to the recent situation in Russia. It looks like the conflict will now escalate. Quite expected?
Ladies and gentlemen, this is a matter of short time. Russia will begin to threaten with weapons of mass destruction very seriously. This is a complete change, a complete different approach to this war that Russia has waged against Ukraine. And not only Ukraine. Focusing on Putin, I have the impression that he also changes the tactics of the fight. This is turning into a long distance war right now. In a war of the type less soldiers and more, let's say, surprise raids, bombings. But I have a feeling that it will be about, at least at the very beginning, about scaring with nuclear weapons. The goal here is to force the West to get very involved in the attempts at a truce. To force the West to reach an agreement, but in such a way that Russia is asked for it in some way, that Russia is asked to do so in some way, and not that Russia makes such an assumption, with such a proposal.
Ladies and gentlemen, I am afraid that there will be contamination in that region. It's weird, but I don't feel like Russia did it.
A rebellion within a rebellion. This is not the end of this rebellion. This will fall into two groups. Those rebel forces that tried to stage a coup will be divided into two groups. One of these groups will not be controlled.
Ladies and gentlemen, I will say something very dangerous, I will say something very serious. What happened, (...) will cause a very serious thing. This, unfortunately, (...) it may be a prelude to an already official war, not only in Ukraine, but also outside Ukraine.
I don't know if you remember me saying that when I was thinking about Biden, when I was thinking about other politicians, I had a feeling that Biden knew about some countries that belong to NATO and they will be involved in some way in the war with Russia but even though they will belong to NATO, it will not be a NATO-wide war. Not only that, in a sense NATO will officially distance itself from the actions of these countries, even though it will support these countries.
Putin, in order to protect his position, will go for the reason of escalating the threat, even readiness for war, with some Western countries. This is the threshold. Remember when I said that in June, many months ago, I said that this war in Ukraine is going to go at such a snail's pace until June 2023. In June, the war will flare up and, in a way, it will spoil our vacation. (...) It's going to be spoiled in a way by what's going to happen. I am not saying that a war will start soon, cannons will fire soon, but the narrative will go towards an external war with the West.
The threshold has been exceeded. (...) Remember how it will seem to everyone that Putin is losing face, losing support, that there is a mess and weakness on the front from the Russian side. Russia will surprise with a sudden, quick, surprise attack that will completely change the face of understanding this war that we have been dealing with for a year and a half. The war in Ukraine is just turning into a dangerous war, the effects of which we will be afraid of.
It's a strange thing. I associate explosions, which... and there will be a great fear of some bombs, because no one will be able to tell what these bombs are, what are the effects of these bombs' explosions. There will be suspicions that they may be nuclear-related bombs, but oddly short range. There will be consternation at first. No one will know and there will be fear of explosions that Russia will use.
The coup that took place probably could have been a coup agreed with Putin. I'm not sure what I'm saying. Logic plays a role now, but this coup is sure to change everything and open... open the gates to a major war. A major war that Russia will do. This is neither the end of Putin nor the end of this war. This is a prelude to another or another kind of war, and the events that will take place will show us that this is not just a war between Russia and Ukraine. That this is a wider war and unfortunately the Western world is facing this war.

He did a new session from a hotel room related to the recent situation in Russia. It looks like the conflict will now escalate. Quite expected?
Ladies and gentlemen, I will say something very dangerous, I will say something very serious. What happened, (...) will cause a very serious thing. This, unfortunately, (...) it may be a prelude to an already official war, not only in Ukraine, but also outside Ukraine.
The threshold has been exceeded. (...) Remember how it will seem to everyone that Putin is losing face, losing support, that there is a mess and weakness on the front from the Russian side. Russia will surprise with a sudden, quick, surprise attack that will completely change the face of understanding this war that we have been dealing with for a year and a half. The war in Ukraine is just turning into a dangerous war, the effects of which we will be afraid of.
When I read this, I immediately thought of this excerpt from Session 24 June 2022 (exactly a year ago!):
(Joe) Lavrov said today, I think, that the EU and NATO were planning to wage a war against Russia. I know we asked already and they said it would expand beyond Ukraine, but is that something that is gonna happen this year?
A: Not yet... if ever.
(Joe) They said not yet if ever... But I think in one session, they said that the war would expand outside Ukraine.
(L) Is it still going to expand outside Ukraine?
A: Indeed. But many belligerants will fold rapidly.

Q: (Joe) No doubt. Is it likely to be one of the Baltic states?
A: Possible. Think real shock and awe.
The timelines are merging and getting crazier by the minute!

Thank KS! Again, you are really gentle to translate this visionary man. I would not be surprise if a nuclear bomb explodes somewhere. For the West it seems is the ultimate solution, they dream about it since many years ago, decades. They are furious now because they are losing. They are completely crazy.

Thank you!

Thank KS! Again, you are really gentle to translate this visionary man. I would not be surprise if a nuclear bomb explodes somewhere. For the West it seems is the ultimate solution, they dream about it since many years ago, decades. They are furious now because they are losing. They are completely crazy.

Thank you!
The webbots (using Year+12) have this starting for the summer 2023 period. The 2010 Shape reports had picked up the short [radiation] concern in late summer 2022 when the Zaporizhzhya nuclear power plant was shelled damaging it and the spent fuel storage areas.

The next [radiation] event which was not [strange energies from space] appears summer 2023 --- which is June 21/23 on-wards. This was in the 2011 and 2012 Shape reports.

In the reports it's very serious with northern hemisphere impacts lasting over [30/thirty years]. This would be along the lines of a half life of Cesium-137.

We're also heading out of the [always ill][not dead] period into the [3/three years of oppression] period in the west --- very similar to what Krzysztof Jackowski describes. It comes across a-lot like CBDC, 15-minute prison gulags (city 'districts'), 0-trust, digital convergence, ID2020 and much more.

In the webbot forum we are looking at R. Steiner, Krzysztof Jackowski, CASS and others and how it relates to the bots (many roads to find the truth). I'll post more in the clif high thread if anyone wants (as not to derail this thread).

Last edited:
Jackowski's latest session was... rocky! :shock:
When I started this broadcast, something inside told me... "Tell them", that is you, "tell them that a cataclysm awaits us on earth, which the whole world will talk about that will be big". It will overshadow for a moment all the abnormality that we are currently living about couples. Of course, I'm afraid that this abnormality will come back after this. But still... I felt it very strongly. Maybe I didn't even feel it. It made me say something. As if something was behind me, it made me say it. To you. There may already be some suggestive feeling here, or maybe not. But when this cataclysm happens, we will appreciate the role of water. We will understand how important and necessary water is for us.
(...) Let me tell you one thing, I'm afraid of what came to me before the broadcast. I'm afraid that ... maybe now my subconscious, my brain shows me the images for "The Great Catastrophe", because I associate glass skyscrapers that break, fall apart. So it would happen in a big city, maybe in several cities, and they would be big cities, because these are skyscrapers, but I note that for me the essence of the feeling was what I told you before. "Tell them that a great cataclysm is approaching, so large that it will overshadow all the abnormalities that have been going on for a while". This is the essence.
(...) It's weird that this comes to my mind. Big city, big skyscrapers, glass skyscrapers. They break, they crumble. People, I see people walking like crazy. They don't know what to do with themselves, where to go, what to do. People are completely confused. (...) Maybe, but five, before five, or five fifteen, five forty-five. Five o'clock. Perhaps in the morning. Fifth. I'm not sure if it will be a natural event. But if it's a natural event, it's going to be extremely strong.
(...) The most, closest to me would be associated with an earthquake. But if it was an earthquake, it would be said to be unique. Or maybe it happened in a special place. Because it will be a place with a lot of buildings and people. And something will break in the area where it happens. There will be a lot of damage there. A lot of damage. Something will be damaged, which will further damage the environment. Something will get into the atmosphere. You won't be able to control it at first.
(...) Okay, I wouldn't want this thing to dominate this broadcast, but what came to me before the broadcast and what I associate with it is something very special. Here I am afraid that logic plays a role: it will be a "tectonic arrow". That's what the vision calls it. "Tectonic Arrow". I guess my brain is exaggerating it, because it's going to be an epochal catastrophe. Epochal.

[He now goes to remote viewing from pictures]

Zelensky​

A "dyed event" is being prepared. An action is being prepared, which will be "dyed". And let me not develop this topic, because I have such an allusion, and I will stick to these words only. He thinks there is quite a short time to sort of close the front. The action under the code name "dyed" is to stop the front.

Putin​

He knows it and wants to avoid responsibility, but he has little control over it. And it will be attributed to him. At least in the initial phase. I said some time ago that if Russia continues to wage war against Ukraine, there will be reasons that Russia will be able to fight the war more with planes, with some roads, with some cannons, in the sense of missiles, at a distance, and in fact with the front line, some landings, some troops, these things will be impossible. I'm going to pick up another Putin now to feel it.
I will say a strange thing, which I did not focus on at all, it reminds me of it. Putin has an illness and takes pills. He has these pills with him at all times and he takes these pills irregularly. Not that he takes when he wants, but takes when he has to. I have the impression that this disease of his, ladies and gentlemen, is related to his arms and legs, convulsions or stiffening. It's either a neurotic, neurotic-anxiety background, or it's related to some kind of neurological disease, that he gets such attacks while functioning, either stiffening of the arms and legs, or tremors, uncontrollable tremors of the arms and legs, or both, i.e. stiffness, and tremors of the limbs. That's how I felt about him.
And he has to, when he feels it's catching up to him, he has to take the pill right away. And it reminds me that this is what he does with a trembling hand. And it has to do with the back of his head, with the occiput. He may have something in his head, in the back of his head, that makes him feel like this.
He's watching now. He doesn't really have a plan at the moment. He is watching what is about to happen. He knows something is about to happen. He observes and only when it happens or not in his opinion, it will be, it will only start to work. For now, if he did, he'd be all the more engrossed in something he feared.
It's weird why I feel that way. But he doesn't sleep long at night. As if he couldn't sleep. He spends the night with the dog. He has a favorite dog and he spends the night with him. They sleep close together, maybe even next to each other. And he falls asleep at four, three, thirty, four in the morning and sleeps briefly. Seven. He's on his feet. He sleeps little. Maybe it has to do with his needs, that he sleeps little, needs little sleep. Only maybe with some affliction he has. And he definitely has a condition.
As this condition develops in him, he will also have problems with his head. As if in one direction, the head will be slightly turned, twisted. So there's something in the head, in the back of the head. I feel like he can live with it, but it's very stubborn like this. He knows that something is about to happen at the front, close to the front, and he makes his actions dependent on that. Now he doesn't want to be active because he's waiting.

Tell them that a great cataclysm is approaching, so large that it will overshadow all the abnormalities that have been going on for a while". This is the essence.
(...) It's weird that this comes to my mind. Big city, big skyscrapers, glass skyscrapers. They break, they crumble. People, I see people walking like crazy.

Thank you KS for the transcript.

I don't know how imminent the Great Cataclysm is, possibly a tsunami associated with a major earthquake. I recall that SSGEOS warned that July and August would be critical since Uranus enters the house of Leo.

Q: (Puma) Solar System Geometry Survey among other researchers have talked about the influence of the planet Uranus on the recurrence of large earthquakes. SSGEOS mentions: "Uranus seems to play a decisive role in the occurrence of the largest earthquakes all of which occurred in the last 600 years when the outer planet was in or near one of the fire constellations Aries (25%), Leo (55%) and Sagittarius (20%). Based on the Uranus cycle, there is a higher probability in 2022-2023 for a M 8.7+ earthquake". How accurate is the relationship between the so-called Uranus cycle and the recurrence of large earthquakes?

A: 75 percent.

Thank you KS for the transcript.

I don't know how imminent the Great Cataclysm is, possibly a tsunami associated with a major earthquake. I recall that SSGEOS warned that July and August would be critical since Uranus enters the house of Leo.

i no longer watch twitter references, because they do not contribute to solving a problem. they provide a lot of comments without an effective action. they inform you like an entertainment but what you might learn is overwritten by the next tweet, ad infinitum...
you guessed it, i do not like "social media".
so far, i stick to this forum as i believe it can be useful. but out of the 7k forum members, mostly the same few react...

Back
Top Bottom