Krzysztof Jackowski - Polish Clairvoyant

He had another session yesterday, just to register what he said:
  • he felt from Lukashenka and Putin's photos that "turning off will start", which he interprets that Russia will turn off all gas and other resources that are still going to Europe (probably in the Autumn)
  • he confirmed what he felt earlier; the Ukraine conflict will not become something bigger, it'll be a small front that "will smolder", the bigger thing will start in the Middle East
  • Erdogan aligned himself with NATO, and doubts in Putin
Is it just me, or there is some fear inducing smoke I feel?

He had another session yesterday, just to register what he said:
  • he felt from Lukashenka and Putin's photos that "turning off will start", which he interprets that Russia will turn off all gas and other resources that are still going to Europe (probably in the Autumn)
  • he confirmed what he felt earlier; the Ukraine conflict will not become something bigger, it'll be a small front that "will smolder", the bigger thing will start in the Middle East
  • Erdogan aligned himself with NATO, and doubts in Putin
Спасибо!

Zaporizhia power plant should not pose any serious danger to the atmosphere, as it's not using graphite, but imagine how crazy it could be if something bad happens and Dnipro will get contaminated (which flows to the Black Sea). If COVID-19 crazies did PCR tests in the city's sewers and media now trying to demonize standard summer temperatures, it could be awful. I remember that I was watching an interview with Jackowski, and the interviewer asked "What is the weirdest thing that we will believe in?" (a clear reference to the pandemic). Jackowski answered with an anecdote: "Imagine that I will invite you to my house, around which I have an orchard, and you will be afraid when I will offer you an apple because it will be told to us that food is contaminated, but I won't be". The interviewer told him that "people could use Geiger counters, so it's hardly believable that they will fall for it". "Yes, but we've seen asymptomatic diseases, weren't we?" concluded Jackowski.

Zaporizhia would pose a huge threat. Taking out an operating nuclear reactor would release huge amounts of radioactive hazards into the atmosphere (think Fukushima). This is regardless as to the type. Likewise the spent fuel cladding is probably industry standard - above a certain temperature the cladding will ignite and at that time cannot be extinguished.

There's space there for over 5,000 spent assemblies at that plant - the ones being cooled in pools for later transfer to casks are especially venerable. Older assemblies may only generate a mere 100 watts or so in 'heat' (due to decay of the particles) but new assemblies just pulled emit very high amounts of radiation and thus heat due to radioactive decay. The cladding on those can bust into 'fire'- usually they are cooled and shielded in pools for about 4-years but the first few day/week/months to the first year (depending upon the fuel mix type) is especially critical. I'm not sure how much is stored in the pools at this time.

That said the bots were picking up a wide variety which was grouped into [radiation from war] and [radiation from space]. I only posted a small amount as just Shape #07-#16 had over three/3 pages referencing the up and coming events.

For example, one incident may involved [israel] and [iran] in the middle east, this is under the group labeled [israeli mistake]. [fukushima] is in there as well, perhaps, they loose the toxic tank water storage system in another event and/or soil stored in bags close to the coast?

There's were recent done attacks on other plants - the Ukraine/US/NATO/KM NAZIs did recently launch a drone attack on the Kirsch plant within Russia, for example. This could have easily started a much broader and intense war. Americans are storing their high tech military weapons/equipment and personnel in a nuclear plant south of the Zaporizhia plant to avoid being targeted by the 'daggers'. A FF event by them isn't out of the question - especially if they are about to loose it. Dirty bombs could be another avenue. Keep in mind NATO/US/KM/NAZIs want a global war so FF events are to be expected,

The Shape reports put them all under [radiation from war] which in the reports by June 2024. It doesn't peak until 2032. I suspect the [ocean death spiral] started with the [strange energies from space], in this case the ozone collapse now starting in the southern hemisphere due to the water vapors put into the atmosphere due to the Tonga eruption in 2022 (this is what the 2010/2011 Shape reports had).

[Death Wave One] isn't specified in terms of location - it could be part of [new war], the latest phase of [world war last]. Aside from [iran] and [israel] the 2012 Shape reports had war with China showing up, I think involving Taiwan. As [northern hemisphere][ocean][winds/jet streams][whole planet] are in the 2011 reports it has to be major. Both Chernobyl and Fukushima were much smaller events.

It's not a single event or during a single timeframe (temporal coordinate) but is multiple events occurring over a longer timeframe. The Shape/ALTA reports IMO are an early script version the 'writers' are still working on so how exactly it manifests into 'reality' is subject to revisions.

Erdogan aligned himself with NATO, and doubts in Putin
One does not have to be clairvoyant to understand Erdogan's choice of NATO 'alignment' in a collapse of the Grain Deal. Turkey will instantly lose the intermediary role in the Deal, and all the grain that was retained for the turkish flour production will disappear. Which actually happened. It makes natural business sense to 'align' with Western Europe NATO, the clients of the Grain Deal, to keep the intermediary position. However, being a purely business decision, it should not be seen / interpreted from a personal angle on behalf of Erdogan, RE, 'and doubts Putin'.

I think Erdogan plays both sides. My parents just got back from 2 weeks holiday in Turkey and amongst discovering my mum`s natural talent for haggling at the Bazaar, they reported there is a lot of Russians enjoying baking in the sun and the sea in Turkey.
I`ll continue to watch him walk on the razor`s edge because players like him usually make one seemingly small misstep and end up as enemies for both sides in the end.

The next pandemic will be about meat. There will be something in meat, probably a pathogen, that will be very dangerous when ingested. But this will probably be fake. He feels a connection with Istnabul, this pandemic could start there.
From today's Mercola's newsletter:

Report Predicts Next Pandemic May Come From Meat​

To that end, a report from the Brooks McCormick Jr. Animal Law & Policy Program at Harvard Law School and the Center for Environmental & Animal Protection at New York University now predicts that the next pandemic is likely to emerge from the U.S. meat supply — or the fur trade, or a petting zoo, or from pets.

It basically reviews all the different areas of life and commerce that involve animal and human contact, however brief or rare, and the subsequent hypothetical zoonotic transmission chains. Not surprisingly, One Health documents are repeatedly referenced in this report.

Overall, the One Health agenda calls for minimizing or eliminating certain animal-human contact, sterilizing areas where animals are kept or butchered, and/or increasing the use of antibiotics and vaccines in animals across the board. It also calls for massively increased biosurveillance and testing.

In contrast, the report in question primarily focuses on legislative and regulatory actions to curtail zoonotic disease, including the potential banning of certain animal practices that “present great risk but relatively little value, economic or otherwise.”

Will the warnings in this report be used to justify the transition to fake meat? It certainly wouldn’t surprise me. The fake meat industry wants you to believe that their cell-based lab-concoctions are the answer to today's environmental woes, and that includes the threat of zoonotic disease transmission, as lab-grown meat is grown in highly hygienic and sterile (supposedly) conditions.

Full article attached.

Attachments

• report-predicts-next-pandemic-from-meat-pdf.pdf
    233.8 KB · Views: 10
The fake meat industry wants you to believe that their cell-based lab-concoctions are the answer to today's environmental woes, and that includes the threat of zoonotic disease transmission, as lab-grown meat is grown in highly hygienic and sterile (supposedly) conditions.
As if nothing could ever go wrong with their fake meat concoctions! Yeah, right! But, man oh man, look at how much money they can get from it all. Always thinking about us, aren't they? Well, yes they are, actually, about how much more money they can get from us.

I hope that Jackowski just got his predictions from different timelines. So much bad stuff... He did a few auditions recently that I didn't transcribe, because those were mainly about Poland. The most interesting points were:
  • Putin feels that Poland is a kind of "trap" [that's why Russia mainly ignores Polish provocations]
  • Belarus will be used to scare Poles by their own government, but he doesn't see any conflict happening
  • He felt, when concentrating on the Polish Minister of Defense, that he wasn't concerned with any immediate threat
  • The Polish Prime Minister (or President, I don't remember for sure) would like the USA to get more involved on the ground and feel outplayed, as it seems that the US wants more Polish involvement, probably in regard to drawing reservists
  • Official support of Ukraine by Polish officials will change [it has already changed: the PM, President, and others dumped Ukraine flags from their social media profiles]
  • Macron is afraid that Poland will not play her role, and that might mean more involvement by France in the conflict

I hope that Jackowski just got his predictions from different timelines. So much bad stuff... He did a few auditions recently that I didn't transcribe, because those were mainly about Poland. The most interesting points were:
  • Putin feels that Poland is a kind of "trap" [that's why Russia mainly ignores Polish provocations]
  • Belarus will be used to scare Poles by their own government, but he doesn't see any conflict happening
  • He felt, when concentrating on the Polish Minister of Defense, that he wasn't concerned with any immediate threat
  • The Polish Prime Minister (or President, I don't remember for sure) would like the USA to get more involved on the ground and feel outplayed, as it seems that the US wants more Polish involvement, probably in regard to drawing reservists
  • Official support of Ukraine by Polish officials will change [it has already changed: the PM, President, and others dumped Ukraine flags from their social media profiles]
  • Macron is afraid that Poland will not play her role, and that might mean more involvement by France in the conflict
Thank you @KS for keeping us informed.

Jackowski's recent series of livestreams relate mostly to Poland, so I didn't intend to transcribe them but rather summarize them for tracking his hit ratio. First of all, he predicted that the Polish Health Minister would be replaced with a woman. He mentioned that in the "Polska - Moja Poczucia" video two weeks ago, and the resignation of the minister happened yesterday (replaced by a woman). Of course, he could have connections to political insiders and just forward the most probable lekas, but I guess we should count that as a hit. His latest predictions about Poland (my thoughts are in the square brackets):
  • The current ruling party's high-ranking politicians are afraid that information about the dire state of Polish finances will see the light of day. When he focused on Glapiński (Polish Central Bank President), he felt that he feared that they would be unable to play with statistics and that the state of public finances could become clear before the Autumn elections. It's related to "trust funds", and it's so bad that the government will need to introduce very unpopular reforms, which could lead to a significant decline in the standard of living. [Is this why Poland has bought so much gold recently?]
  • The current ruling party's president, Kaczyński, does not want to win the elections, but "they have to". [Most probably because of their large list of treasons and felonies.]
  • The Polish government is aware that it has been used by the USA. They had something promised, but it seems to them that the US has lost interest in Poland. Poland will be left to itself, with powerful opponents on the eastern side. They are planning to change the course of politics in that regard, but it could be that is already too late.
  • He senses a probable provocation related to Belarus or Russia; sees "people running on a field". [Border areas?]
  • The Polish government doesn't have a clear understanding of the actions that they are taking. They are told that they should be "prepared", but without any larger context. [This makes sense in the context of disarming the military or even worsening the Polish financial deficit. Their masters just told them so, and the rest of the politicians are too dumb to object.]
It looks like in the case of Poland, the action will start in the Autumn, during the parliamentary elections. Belarus could be used to postpone the elections if it is not clear that the ruling party will have the majority. And that is likely even now, without leakage about the critical state of public finances.

Back
Top Bottom