Krzysztof Jackowski - Polish Clairvoyant

Mum just told me that in the Aberdeen area in uk the entire population has been told to evacuate the area??? What hav they hidden underneath the citizens? What is 'the attractor'? What is imminent?
I saw the weather alert this morning, regarding this:
“A rare red weather warning has come into force in eastern Scotland as Storm Babet batters parts of the country.
People in Angus and south Aberdeenshire, as well as parts of Dundee and Perth and Kinross, have been urged to stay at home.
The storm is expected to bring extreme rain, wind and flooding that could be a threat to life.
Residents of more than 400 properties in the Brechin area have already been told to evacuate.
It came amid fears that the River South Esk could burst its banks.”
Here’s the article link:

I remember the C's said there would be a strong magnitude10 earthquake,.. in Israel
I can't find the session...sorry
Found the following (Session 30 October 2021), is this what you remenber?

"
(eboard10) Someone on Twitter (Canadian earthquake researcher) predicts that a 10+ earthquake with the epicenter around the Philippines will hit between now and mid-2023 due to the release of an existing blocking of tectonic plates. How likely is that to happen?

A: 26%
"

"
(eboard10) Someone on Twitter (Canadian earthquake researcher) predicts that a 10+ earthquake with the epicenter around the Philippines will hit between now and mid-2023 due to the release of an existing blocking of tectonic plates. How likely is that to happen?

"
No, it's not that memory.
Thank you very much for your research!❤️
Don't spend any more of your energy on a brain that may be giving false memories. Just wait and see how Israel is destroyed.

@Christine what about this finding and reminder from Puma in the thread earthquakes around the world?
Haven't found the other predictions yet
I wonder if there is some kind of shifting and moving that could result in a really big one?

Looks like Japan, there was a seismic sequence or cluster around the Izu islands. According to analysts there is a missing M7+ to finish that sequence or M8+ in the worst case... Which reminds me of something the Cs commented some time ago.

Q: (T) You predicted a quake in Japan, near Osaka, several sessions back, you were off by the magnitude a little bit and by the miles a little bit, but basically you were correct. What between that prediction and the prediction for the Tokyo quake can Japan expect?

A: Not correct interpretation. Osaka quake yet to be.

Q: (T) So this was not the quake that you predicted the 8.9, this was a 7.2, but it was miles distance from Osaka almost right on the money, but this was not the quake that you predicted? (J) There's going to be another one coming?

A: Yes 14 more this sequence. (?? 14 more this sequence ??)

Q: (T) 14 more quakes? (J) I'm sorry, I'm losing it real bad tonight, I don't know why. {She was referring to her inability to keep up with the speed of delivery.} (D) Are you breaking up? (J)
No, it's me. Please repeat the answer. (T) We're having problems down here in 3rd density this evening!

A: SEQUENCE.

Q: (T) This is one in a sequence of earthquakes that are going to culminate in the 8.9?

A: 9 pt 6

Q: (T) In Osaka, near Osaka?

A: Tokyo.

He tried to focus on Biden, Netanyahu, and Jinping yesterday, and what he felt was the beginning of serious conflict, with China also involved. From his visions, it looks like it'll happen soon.

(...) If a war starts with a small country, two other countries will quickly get involved in the war. Arabic. Let's say Lebanon. Maybe not immediately that they will declare war, but they will join this war in some way.

But first there will be a huge explosion. I've only said that before. Two or three broadcasts ago. After all, we had an explosion yesterday in which many patients from a hospital in the Gaza zone died... And I associate it with "powerful".

No... It will be an explosion in a small country, on the side of a small country. It's going to be a huge explosion. And Lebanon is a small country, but Israel is also a small country. So it's hard to say for sure. It will all start with a terrible explosion. This will be the beginning of a major war. The explosion could be a pretext. For one side or the other.

Something terrible... it reminds me of a massive bombing. So there is an explosion and shortly afterwards there is a massive bombardment. It will be such a mess that the two states opposed to Israel, i.e. the two Arab states, will immediately secede, either declare war or say that they are entering a state of war, although they will not necessarily do anything in the initial phase. Two countries will stand behind it. In defence.

This first attack, or this explosion and then this bombing, it will be like an earthquake. Because this explosion will make the earth shake. (...) When the big bang happens, there will be no time to dwell on this matter. But there will be another attack soon. So even if this explosion were to be any kind of provocation, it will be a clear, powerful provocation and the actions after it will be such that the world will not have time to wonder whether it was a provocation or not.

When all this happens, there will be a sudden turnaround in world markets. This will cause a certain paralysis in the markets, a certain significant chaos.

The plan is this: America does not want to interfere in what is happening there. Only America is determined that if in any way Israel fails to cope, or there is a major attack on Israel as a retaliatory act, then America must interfere. But not only America, six other countries, which I have also been telling you about for many months. (...) Biden is thinking about six countries, not about the actions of NATO forces. But Israel is not in NATO, so NATO does not have to react as a whole. Six countries will come to the rescue.

This is going to happen. This is the plan as it were. At the latest, this can happen at any time, but no later than November 18 or 22. At least that's the plan... But we know that we are dealing with conflicts. And here events can change plans. Please don't hold me to the word of the vision I am suggesting to you. I felt that plans change, although that's how I felt.

I will tell you something strange, but America is placing its forces there, close to Israel, in the Mediterranean Sea. In two directions: Iran and Türkiye. It's as if America wasn't sure about Turkey, about Turkey's behavior, and if it starts to unleash a second conflict.

(...) Let us note that what is happening around Israel and what Israel is doing is as if piloted or controlled by America. (...) America is positioning its forces and doing it in full view of the whole world. So he controls this conflict, but it gets out of control. If it gets out of control, he won't go as planned. So something would be over by mid-November, but it doesn't have to be like that, because it will get out of control...

There will be a moment when they will announce Arab victory. Not America, not Israel. The Arabs will be happy, but it will be very bad at that time. This may mean that the operation that is planned and which two countries are currently carrying out may encounter resistance from outside the Middle East. And even though things will be bad in the Middle East, the Arabs will celebrate and think they are winners. Who knows whether some huge country, it could be China, or some huge country or associated countries in the world, will threaten America and demand that we give up certain things. If not, these countries will engage in this conflict. How big it must be, even though it will happen locally, if the powers approach the matter this way. And during this time the Arabs will rejoice, even though they had sacrifices before.

(...) The president of China is thinking about sending a fleet that will be sent there peacefully to keep the Middle East calm. China won't go there like it's going to war. China will take stabilization steps, it will want to do so. And this situation becomes so complicated because if this happens, any actions by America could trigger a war. So the plan is to make it happen quickly. China will react in such a way if there are direct attacks against this small country. Like two others, they will declare war, although they do not have to do it at the very beginning. This is beginning. That doesn't mean it will calm down because of this. This is how I see it beginning.

Last edited:

"

"
That was also a session that referred to the 'April Drop Dead' date as well :-O:

(Abats) What about the famous April Drop Dead date?

A: Coming!

Kinzhal rocket can "split" the mountains. At least that hills in Israel. FWIW
Yes, it could be the case. However, in Christian teaching, Jesus is meant to appear at the end of the world at the Mount of Olives, which suggests a more divine intervention than a rocket. Hence, when the 15 years old Jewish lad Nathan referred to seeing the Messiah at the Mount of Olives, this would have had a particular resonance for Christian Bible scholars and Jewish scholars too.

One thing that I saw recently, Dick Allgire (one of the remote viewers from "The Event" video) posted a message on his private board that he has nagging thoughts about the oil facility under attack. A possible near future event. Is this what Jackowski saw as a very big explosion that will happen? Israel has some in Haifa, near Lebanon border...

Back
Top Bottom