Krzysztof Jackowski - Polish Clairvoyant

Some more details on how he sees the current conflict in the Middle East. He warned at the start of the session that we might feel mentally prepared, but it'll be way worse and will catch us off-guard in that regard. I've omitted what he was saying about Polish internal affairs.

(...) I repeat once again, for the third time in my visions I associate it with the thought that there will be a terrible explosion. I don't know if it's a nuclear explosion or another explosion. In any case, it will be an outbreak in a small country, where a quarter of the country will be paralyzed and will not function due to this outbreak. This outbreak will be a sign of the beginning of a conflict, maybe not a global one at the beginning, but a large, very confusing conflict.

(...) When this starts, mobilization will be ordered in many countries not participating in this conflict, just in case. (...) Mobilization in case of internal problems, riots, preventing terrorist temptations. States of emergency, martial law and mobilization will be declared in some countries.

There will be "jamming of information transfer". It will be something like the capabilities of a limited Internet for society, for people. The Internet will function normally in some spheres, but in many spheres it will be very limited or impossible. How that would be possible, I don't know. That's what it reminds me of.

[Question to himself for a time marker] What will precede this chaos that awaits us? What signs should you watch out for?

Suddenly, escapes from stock exchanges. It may turn out that from one day to the next, large stock exchange players will suddenly start fleeing the stock exchanges. This could cause dark days for the stock markets.

You know that this outbreak will be a shock and something unexpected, but the more astute will notice a short time before this outbreak, before this beginning of chaos, that in some countries the army will be more and more visible, and these are some unannounced exercises, and this is for other reasons - the army. . There will be more troops in places where the military should not be visible.

The beginning of this conflict, this war, when this big bang happens, it will suddenly create something like the announcement of the great Arab revolution. This call or announcement of a great Arab revolution will come from very important personalities from Arab countries and will be very strongly received by Arabs around the world, including Europe. States will have to take preventive actions on the basis that when it is noticeable that the tension is rising among the Arab population who live, for example in Europe, states will immediately have to introduce certain restrictions, a state of emergency, martial law, in order to thwart any massive protests or something more like protests.

[Biden] (...) His thinking shows that this is the last moment to stop China's expansion towards the Middle East. I have the impression that Biden assumes or knows that Chinese-Russian bases may be established in Iran, and perhaps not only in Iran, and at a rapid pace. Biden knows that he cannot withdraw from this current situation. This is very important to him. I'm not saying it's only for him, perhaps for the people who are close to the president and who advise him.

(...) When this starts, there will be such clashes in two European countries, France and another country, but also many others, but in two countries there will be such clashes that these countries will fight as if an internal war with refugees in their countries.

At first, such massive chaos will be created that the United States will appeal to NATO countries for immediate action to bring this chaos under control and control military operations in the world with one force.

In some large Western cities, people from large cities will flee to small towns, to small towns, and seek shelter there. This will be dangerous in big cities. Maybe it's the suggestion, but what I associate France the most is that there is such a big mess, a very dangerous situation.

Biden makes me feel that when this starts, there will no longer be any possibility of pacts, there will be no possibility of agreements. It will spill over. Then only confrontation will be able to put something in order, but every confrontation first disrupts and destroys something. And there are victims.

Containing Russia will be crucial. It may turn out that a decision will be made to strengthen the Ukrainian front in order for Russia to focus mainly on the war in Ukraine.

I have the feeling that he is aware that in the United States and not only in the United States, and on some islands, somewhere in the oceans, there were places where the United States have nuclear weapons. All these places are ready. On immediate alert, because when "it" happens, Biden is not able to predict the reaction.

(...) But why would he think about it, if the big bang would be a surprise?

[Netanyahu] Once this starts, Mr. Netanyahu thinks, a huge resettlement of people will begin very quickly.

Three fronts, three reactions. I say again, there will be no two sides to the conflict. There will be at least three sides to the conflict.

(...) But I also feel something strange: one small country will be defeated, including its government, and the population of this small country will be called to do something. It will be deprivation... the nation will become without a government. The nation will become like an orphan in terms of its authorities. And this nation will be exhorted to do something by a foreign power. Everything that will happen to this small country will be illegal. The world will be buzzing with the fact that this is illegal, and this will happen. And this situation will flare up into war. This situation will be so tense that a serious war will break out.

[Putin] (...) This is terrible, which is the first thing I felt, but Putin is determined to take "total action". If this starts, Russia is ready to attack with the worst weapons. Putin is ready for a proper war.

[Jinping] China does not want this conflict. China will try to alleviate this situation, for example by saying it wants to talk to America. Only on their terms. At first, China will show restraint and watch what happens. They will show their support for the Arab side, but they will behave with great restraint.

Thought: “well-led Arab countries themselves will be able to overcome the actions that will take place.”

(...) If a conflict starts in the Middle East, China will put a lot of pressure on the fact that it is neutral there and wants to help, not fight. This will be the beginning. I have the impression that the President of China imagines it in such a way that, for example, places are at war and the Chinese will send, let's say, a ship of their own. This ship is not sailing, as will be announced, it is not sailing there for war purposes, but for humanitarian purposes, for example, to help people. This will have the effect of disrupting warfare, at least initially. (...) China will position itself as a peacemaker, as a helper. At least that will be the beginning.

[Erdogan] (...) If this starts, in the initial phase Erdogan will not make a move. He will talk about the massacre of people. Maybe after the big bang, maybe some other event. He will talk about the massacre of people. He will accuse that because of someone the world has faced a great, long war. Erdogan will persuade European countries to do something, he will appeal to European countries. Perhaps one side will call for joining in certain actions in the conflict, and Erdogan, on the contrary, will appeal not to join.

The recent session, but nothing surprising.

[Biden] There is no turning back from the current situation. There are no concessions. Ladies and Gentlemen, I said that two countries would declare war on Israel. One country has already made a statement, it is, if I am not mistaken, Yemen.
(...) There are no concessions. There will be no concessions.

(...) This reminds me of something like this. People held captive in a large building. A group... Some group will run into a large building where there are a lot of people. These people... This group will terrorize these people. They will keep them in a large public building. Maybe it will be a store. Perhaps it will be a shopping mall. I can't say where it will take place. But this will be talked about because this group will hold these people for quite a long time.

There is collusion between three countries. Three Arab states. One of these countries could suddenly attack Israel. But this country has an arrangement with two other countries.

The pacification of the Gaza Strip will be very quick and brutal. (...) A country that may attack Israel in some way will not receive immediate retaliation. So Israel will not respond to it, or it will only respond diplomatically.

(...) I still have the feeling of this big bang. On the side of a small country.

The state, an Arab state, that will start taking action against Israel will have an agreement with two other states on the basis that if this state is to be attacked, the two states with which this state has an agreement will threaten to support that state or retaliate, or a declaration of war. And of these two countries, one country may be Türkiye.

[Erdogan] Türkiye will start threatening. And Türkiye will start to have some problems in NATO. Will Türkiye be suspended from NATO? Or maybe she'll hang it herself? I don't know what, all this will take, as far as Turkey is concerned, 40 days.

[Biden] Whatever happens with the Gaza Strip, or rather the fate of the Gaza Strip is sealed, this will not be the end of the war in the Middle East. Even if words were said that this was the end of the war, there would be no end to the war. A big war will break out in the Middle East, a great war. Troops, either American or from several countries, will enter the territory of Syria, the territory of part of Syria. But they will be occupied by foreign troops, not Syrian ones.

And this will not be declared against a specific country, which means that it is an armed action against the Syrian state or an armed action in the sense of the Iranian state. It won't be like that. I have a feeling it will be called something else. That it is the purging of all terrorist groups. That these actions are not expressed against states, but rather against terrorist groups in the Middle East. (...) At least this is the assumption when I focus on the President of the United States.

[Netanyahu] There will be a massive attack on Israel. This attack will be carried out by some, according to Israel, terrorist group other than Hamas. And for this purpose, war will be declared against this other terrorist group. But after a while it will turn into a war against all terrorist organizations in this region. To bring security there. That's the plan. And because of this, sooner or later there will be a war between nations.

[Putin] Ladies and Gentlemen, when this happens, i.e. the situation in the Middle East escalates, large powers will start to threaten with nuclear weapons. This will probably be the most dangerous nuclear scare since World War II.

(...) Ladies and Gentlemen, what is currently happening in the Middle East is the beginning of a struggle that will trigger a multi-threaded conflict in the world. There will be no single front based on the principle that the war is in the Middle East and the war is in Ukraine. There will be no more local wars. There will be a confrontation with the most dangerous weapon in the world. There will be scares.

This sounds quite dangerous to me, because I have this impression, because I say scaring, threats of confrontation with nuclear weapons are the ultimate threats. This means that the world, or the divided world, no longer has anything to offer itself in terms of dialogue, but what it has to offer itself is the threat of final war.

[Jinping] This is very strange, because the Chinese president is counting on Russia, he is counting on Iran in the current situation, but he is also counting on Turkey. Turkey is supposed to defend the Persians in a diplomatic sense, in the sense of shouting at the world.

China has no intention of engaging in this war militarily. China has a, let's call it, humanitarian plan. That if the situation in this region begins to get out of control in the Middle East, China will want to spoil the situation for both the US and Israel by interfering in the whole situation as a benefactor, as a country that wants to help, relieve tension, and provide humanitarian aid.

Strange what came to my mind. China is afraid to interfere physically in this war because it knows that America has "total weapons." But I don't understand what "total weapons" means when it comes to nuclear weapons... (...) Or maybe there are some weapons that are worse than nuclear weapons?

[Putin] Europe began to be attacked from the inside. I told you that when everything starts to get out of control in the Middle East, it is already getting out of control, in Europe there will be attacks from the inside, sudden attacks that will be caused by people's rebellion.

I see such a scene, it reminds me of France, a scene full of police, there are also policemen on horses and there are lots of people lying in the street and on the sidewalks. Either that the police are guarding them and they have to lie there, or they are lying there for some other reason.

It's night. Houses and shops are set on fire. What will happen is that refugees will be placed in some places in Europe and they will not be able to leave these places. It will be as part of the order, it was happening for some time, internment would seem to be happening for security reasons.

There will be a moment when some countries in Europe will announce mobilization. A decision will be made to mobilize people. Enough of this worst-case scenario today...

[Putin] Ladies and Gentlemen, when this happens, i.e. the situation in the Middle East escalates, large powers will start to threaten with nuclear weapons. This will probably be the most dangerous nuclear scare since World War II.

(...) Ladies and Gentlemen, what is currently happening in the Middle East is the beginning of a struggle that will trigger a multi-threaded conflict in the world. There will be no single front based on the principle that the war is in the Middle East and the war is in Ukraine. There will be no more local wars. There will be a confrontation with the most dangerous weapon in the world. There will be scares.
Hmm... are we still in the 'belligerents will fold rapidly' timeline?

Session 24 June 2022
(Joe) Lavrov said today, I think, that the EU and NATO were planning to wage a war against Russia. I know we asked already and they said it would expand beyond Ukraine, but is that something that is gonna happen this year?
A: Not yet... if ever.

(Joe) They said not yet if ever... But I think in one session, they said that the war would expand outside Ukraine.
(L) Is it still going to expand outside Ukraine?
A: Indeed. But many belligerants will fold rapidly.

Q: (Joe) No doubt. Is it likely to be one of the Baltic states?
A: Possible. Think real shock and awe.

MERCI KS, je viens de lire vos 3 derniers messages, je ne sais pas comment j'ai pu les manquer...
C'est de pire en pire... Pauvre Terre Mère Gaïa et pauvre Humanité... Que le Divin Esprit Cosmique nous bénisse tous...

THANK YOU KS, I just read your last 3 messages, I don't know how I could have missed them...
It's getting worse and worse... Poor Mother Earth Gaia and poor Humanity... May the Divine Cosmic Spirit bless us all...

As for dreams, the one that I had some time ago in the theme that you guys were describing was a little bit different. I was standing on the balcony of my parents house at night, looking at the residential estate nearby (they live in a suburb). I was seeing red auroras in the sky and felt that the end of the reality that I knew was near. That didn't spark any fear in me; I was in a state of full acceptance of that state of things.
I'm not living in my hometown anymore, but a friend who lives there sent me a photo today morning. I don't remember auroras at any point in my life when I lived there. Somehow, I feel some significance of that dream, so I thought I'd mention that, even though red auroras were seen all over the world yesterday. The overall feeling of that dream was that something was ending. World, order, some cosmic epoch.
WhatsApp Image 2023-11-06 at 10.22.31.jpeg

Merci KS pour tous tes partages toujours très appréciés...
Restons serein et en toute confiance dans le Divin Esprit Cosmique, il n'arrivera que ce qui doit arrivé...
Donne nous ta PAIX Seigneur...

Thank you KS for all your always very appreciated sharing...
Let us remain serene and confident in the Divine Cosmic Spirit, only what must happen will happen...
Give us your PEACE Lord...

Thank you KS, me also I did not see the new message. We know that something big will happen, Maybe it's part of their Plan, but maybe it's also as if a Pandora's box had been opened and now all the ills of humanity are everywhere. That's the impression I get from this session. It's as if they can't control the situation any longer.

After listening to Mr. Jackowski's recent speech on Nov. 6, I am increasingly skeptical of Mr. Christopher.
I can agree that his analyses are correct. But only analyses.
Many of his "feelings" coincide with the analyses on this forum and among my friends. I think his work on geopolitics has nothing to do with clairvoyance. Of course, this does not exclude his achievements in finding missing people and objects.
I hope KC will have the time to translate the aforementioned broadcast here.
There he shows Mr. Jackowski's pro-Israeli and pro-Ukrainian stance.
I know that this fact alone does not indicate that he does not have "clairvoyant" abilities.
But in my opinion, he is, in terms of geopolitics, an ignoramus who believed that here too he can demonstrate his abilities.
Perhaps the Dunning-Kruger effect can be applied here?

After listening to Mr. Jackowski's recent speech on Nov. 6, I am increasingly skeptical of Mr. Christopher.
I can agree that his analyses are correct. But only analyses.
Many of his "feelings" coincide with the analyses on this forum and among my friends. I think his work on geopolitics has nothing to do with clairvoyance. Of course, this does not exclude his achievements in finding missing people and objects.
I hope KC will have the time to translate the aforementioned broadcast here.
There he shows Mr. Jackowski's pro-Israeli and pro-Ukrainian stance.
I know that this fact alone does not indicate that he does not have "clairvoyant" abilities.
But in my opinion, he is, in terms of geopolitics, an ignoramus who believed that here too he can demonstrate his abilities.
Perhaps the Dunning-Kruger effect can be applied here?
What he does, and I'm also trying to avoid and cut out from transcripts, is as it's called in remote viewing "Analytical Overlay" (AOL). It's a subjective interpretation of the subconscious data, often to fill the gaps by the mental process. Sometimes those are meaningful, but for the most part not. Especially when what the remote viewer saw is drastically different than his well-established perception of reality, most beginners will for example mistake targeted city lanterns for forest. So yeah, even if he has a very wide and tuned signal line, his interpretations are often off. In the remote viewing process, there's a special position for that: the analyst. The analyst analyses the data gathered by remote viewers and tries to establish some conclusions, taking into account the target. That's our role :whistle: We can cross-correlate data between Jackowski, groups of remote viewers, or astrologists to detect strong signals. Just like Rupert Sheldrake proposed about monitoring animals behaving unnaturally to predict earthquakes, we can observe psychics. But don't bet money on them if unsure ;-)

Back
Top Bottom