M.M.S. Miracle Mineral Solution and Jim Humble

Re: Miracle Mineral Solution-Chlorine Dioxide

Laura said:
I agree with Gimpy. While I went gung-ho for the first couple of months of detox, I COULD have gone easier. But I was in pretty serious bad shape.

I'm now finishing my sixth month on the diet and using the sauna. I've backed off on a lot of supplements, taking them only every few days. I'm sticking to beans, brown rice, veggies, eggs, meat, berries; using xylitol now instead of stevia because it doesn't have a nasty aftertaste; no dairy except butter (even cut out cream except for rarely); no gluten. I take magnesium soaks a couple times a week, sauna about three times a week, and things are going along very well. I have less pain than I've had in 25 years (most of the time, NO pain) and if I have to eat this way the rest of my life to avoid pain, so be it. I've had enough of it.

This is so wonderful. To know that you are experiencing less pain and at times no pain. :thup: It really makes one wonder about how all of the bad things that we eat were made so popular in the first place. Was it just the way things progressed or was there a design behind the progression?

Laura said:
We still love the berry crumbles made with almond powder.

I've had a question about this since I first read about your recipe for this using oats. Aren't oats something you should avoid if you are gluten intolerant? I thought that I had read that you need to avoid oats. Or is it oatmeal?

Laura said:
Also, I have lumps that are associated with fibromyalgia... I notice that they are getting smaller.

This is very good to hear as I have these little tiny bumps under the skin EVERYWHERE due to fibomyalgia. But I was wondering just the other day if they would go away although I do not know if we are talking about the same thing. What I have is like my muscle is now coated with buckshot.

Like you said though, it sure takes the guesswork out of what you're going to eat. :lol:

Thank you for all of your research on these topics. It has really been helpful in a lot of ways.

Nienna Eluch said:
This is so wonderful. To know that you are experiencing less pain and at times no pain. :thup: It really makes one wonder about how all of the bad things that we eat were made so popular in the first place. Was it just the way things progressed or was there a design behind the progression?

It seems to me that the root of the problem is greed. Everywhere you look you find greed as the cause of corrupting foods, increasing shelf-life with poisons, etc. Yeah, we can track greed back to STS attitudes and influences, but we don't need a hyperdimensional explanation for this when we have psychopaths and other pathologies!

There is, however, that odd thing about gluten and the fact that it binds to the opiate receptors ... Have a look at this paper:
Origins of Agriculture - Did Civilization Arise to Deliver a Fix?

along with this one:

Emergence Of Agriculture In Prehistory Took Much Longer, Genetic Evidence Suggests

As for nowadays, sure, the PTB know that what they are doing is evil but they are greedy psychopaths. They probably also know NOW that what they are doing is destroying the health of the masses and thereby, their capacity to resist and do it deliberately for that reason. Fluoride is an example of this. So, yeah, they know now, but I think that a lot of the evil started as just pure greed.

Nienna Eluch said:
Laura said:
We still love the berry crumbles made with almond powder.

I've had a question about this since I first read about your recipe for this using oats. Aren't oats something you should avoid if you are gluten intolerant? I thought that I had read that you need to avoid oats. Or is it oatmeal?

Well, I've got the one recipe up that includes oatmeal which there is still debate about in terms of the gluten that may or may not be in there. But to be safe, I now just use almond powder and butter for the crumble crust. Each person has to experiment a bit - try something and give it two days to see how it makes you feel.

Nienna Eluch said:
Laura said:
Also, I have lumps that are associated with fibromyalgia... I notice that they are getting smaller.

This is very good to hear as I have these little tiny bumps under the skin EVERYWHERE due to fibomyalgia. But I was wondering just the other day if they would go away although I do not know if we are talking about the same thing. What I have is like my muscle is now coated with buckshot.

Same here. It isn't an instant effect. Like I said, I'm in month 6 and just noticing this. I'm thinking that by the time a full year is gone there will be a huge difference. Since I lowered the temp on my sauna, I find that I enjoy it more and can stay in there longer and I think that is important. I watch videos mostly so that my arms are inside, but sometimes I take my arms out and read.

Nienna Eluch said:
Like you said though, it sure takes the guesswork out of what you're going to eat. :lol:

Thank you for all of your research on these topics. It has really been helpful in a lot of ways.

Yeah. But now and again I make some good "comfort food" that uses the diet ingredients. We had turkey in a nice creamy sauce the other night. The sauce was made with rice flour, grape-seed oil and just a bit of goat milk to "creamify" it. The goat milk can be left out completely and it is a good gravy. It was cold and wet and everyone had been working on our storm clean-up, so a nice plate of brown rice with creamy turkey on top and green beans with onions on the side was just the ticket. I also made a blackberry crumble with just the almond powder/butter topping - lots of xylitol so it was sweet and yummy.

I'm going to experiment with making scones out of rice flour next... and serve them with a nice stewed berry /tapioca pudding as a "comfort dessert".

Believe me, eliminating gluten, dairy, and processed foods completely can be a good thing. You just start cooking good, simple, basic foods and learn a few tricks for the special occasions.

Laura said:
It seems to me that the root of the problem is greed. Everywhere you look you find greed as the cause of corrupting foods, increasing shelf-life with poisons, etc. Yeah, we can track greed back to STS attitudes and influences, but we don't need a hyperdimensional explanation for this when we have psychopaths and other pathologies!

There is, however, that odd thing about gluten and the fact that it binds to the opiate receptors ... Have a look at this paper:
Origins of Agriculture - Did Civilization Arise to Deliver a Fix?

along with this one:

Emergence Of Agriculture In Prehistory Took Much Longer, Genetic Evidence Suggests

These are very interesting articles, indeed! Thanks for the links.

Yes, greed has been around as long as there has been psychopaths, or so I would think.

But I can't help but think that along with greed you should add "power hungry" and "controlling". If you create a food that induces a "fix" it would be a lot easier to convince people that they are needed to raise these materials. Then they become dependent on the working of the land, are tired to the bone, and are malnourished. A great combo for the "domestication" of people.

Reminds me of how the C's told you about the "fall" and how the STS demonstrated how good it is to experience physicality. Seems like the same thing could have been done in this instance, give some cereal grains to the people, get them "addicted" and you have them hooked to do the labor for the food.

Laura said:
As for nowadays, sure, the PTB know that what they are doing is evil but they are greedy psychopaths. They probably also know NOW that what they are doing is destroying the health of the masses and thereby, their capacity to resist and do it deliberately for that reason. Fluoride is an example of this. So, yeah, they know now, but I think that a lot of the evil started as just pure greed.

Yes, and don't forget (which I know you don't) how fluoride was used by the Nazi's in the concentration camps to make the prisoners more quite and easier to manipulate. Once you know this it makes a lot of sense why they are pushing to have the fluoride put in the water.

It seems that psychopathy started quite a while ago and they have been after the same things from the start, wealth, power and fame.

BTW, thanks for the info on the berry crumble and your progress with the detox. Your creativity with cooking sound wonderful. I am intending to be able to do some of these things when I am able.

Just to say I have been using the MMS to brush my teeth with, and as a mouthwash. I have had Gum disease for many years and my teeth often bleed when brushing. I have only been doing this for a month, but, so far have seen a significant reduction in inflammation/bleeding.

I will report after my next dental visit with my dentists verdict.

slowone said:
Just to say I have been using the MMS to brush my teeth with, and as a mouthwash. I have had Gum disease for many years and my teeth often bleed when brushing. I have only been doing this for a month, but, so far have seen a significant reduction in inflammation/bleeding.

How much do you use for that?

John! said:
slowone said:

How much do you use for that?

Here's what Jim Humble says in his book #2:

How to Use MMS For Personal Health: MMS can change the health of your mouth in one week. The health of your mouth is the most important thing to first address with MMS, because the health of your mouth affects the health of your entire body. So when you begin to take MMS also make sure your treat your mouth. After seeing thousands of people getting better after taking MMS, the ones that do the best are the ones that make their mouth healthy.

Use 10 drops of MMS in a glass and add 50 drops of lemon, or lime juice, or 10% citric acid solution in the same glass. As usual swirl the mixture, wait 3 minutes and then add about ¼ glass of water. Use this solution to brush the teeth. You can use the same solution the brush your teeth and gums two or three times a day when you are first starting. Be sure to brush your gums. Use a new solution every morning. The MMS will brighten and strengthen the enamel on your teeth. What really happens is that the MMS kills the virus on the enamel that ordinarily does the damage

I'll be honest I haven't used ten drops worth yet. I find the taste quite strong. I have been brushing/rinsing with 3 to 4 drops of MMS in 15 to 20 of Citric Acid. I'm really pleased so far.

I haven't noticed my teeth being any whiter, but my gums are much less prone to bleeding. I will begin to up my MMS working toward 10 drops and post any changes.

The MMS will brighten and strengthen the enamel on your teeth. What really happens is that the MMS kills the virus on the enamel that ordinarily does the damage

MMS kills caries (Streptococcus mutans)?
really? if that was true, i'd be VERY interested! ;-)

Iconoclast said:
The MMS will brighten and strengthen the enamel on your teeth. What really happens is that the MMS kills the virus on the enamel that ordinarily does the damage

MMS kills caries (Streptococcus mutans)?
really? if that was true, i'd be VERY interested! ;-)

Take the time and read the book of Jim Humble.

You can find the part 1 here

Other alternative is to use commercial hydrogen peroxide 3 %. Put a teaspoon in a quarter cup of water and do a mouthwash. This kill the bacteria and reduces the inflammation and bleeding.

Namaste said:
Take the time and read the book of Jim Humble.

You can find the part 1 here

thanks, i printed it out and will read it as soon as i get to it.

John said:
So, has anyone here tried MMS and had any success with it?

I'm up to 9 drops twice a day and I have no complaints. It's been very helpful with my dust mite allergies, especially keeping my sinuses clear and free from infection. I would get an infection every couple of weeks!
I've noticed that I sleep better and feel better all the way around. I've also been trying to stick to the recommended foods for O in the blood type diet, so that may be a factor as well.

MMS & Fungus

It would have been simpler if MMS had been able to handle everything in the disease world, but there seems to be a fungus that MMS simply doesn't touch. In fact, MMS seems to feed the fungus. This fungus can occur in the the feet, or hands, or most any other place in the body.

It is not athlete's feet, it is much worse. All the athletes foot sprays and powders do not touch it. It can occur on the skin, and it seems to be much worse than any other skin infection. It itches and burns terribly and it appears to be under the skin as well as on the skin. It makes the skin slightly puff up, and it looks bad and it gets worse.

The name of this fungus has not been identified. It can last for years. I don't know if it has ever been fatal, but it seems to be very bad and sometimes it can get into the mouth and gums and cause much suffering. It also happens on the head or scalp where it causes havoc.

This particular fungus reacts to MMS with a stinging burning pain. It will almost always be worse after being treated with MMS. Your feet can be so bad that you cannot walk. This is the only way to identify it that I know of.

Luckily this particular fungus is rather rare. It does not happen in very many people. However, I have included it here as I do not know any other treatment than what I am about to tell of.

So if you have athlete's feet that will not go away, or gum disease that MMS will not cure in less than one week, or skin disease that just can't be treated successfully, then this is what to do, and don't worry, it won't do any harm.

Go to most any health food store and buy a jar of Aztec Clay. In foreign countries they have other clays that will work. All the clays for this purpose are Bentonite and in France it is called Montmorillonite. Mix this clay 50-50 with Vaseline (petroleum jelly). Then smear it on the various areas. If your problem is in the feet, smear it on the feet and cover it with thick socks. If it is on the skin, smear it on the entire area of the infection.

If you do not use the Vaseline it will not work very well. Vaseline makes it contact the skin and tissues and does something that makes it work much better. Only in the mouth would I not use the Vaseline and even there if it didn't work otherwise I would still use it. Just brush your teeth with the Aztec Clay powder just like using any particular tooth powder. Brush them gently, but three or four times a day.

The fungus infection should clear up in about one week. However, I would keep a light coating on for a month or so. This treatment has helped a number of people so far.

One more thing: There is always the possibility of getting a similar fungus infection inside the body. In that case, use the same clay inside the body by taking it by mouth. Start with 1 teaspoon of clay in ½ glass of water or juice and in several days work up to 2 tablespoon full's (rounded) a day.

Denis Richards sells a silver solution that has had very good results when other treatments such as MMS fails with handling problems in the body. Call Denis Richards in Las Vegas. The price used to be about $24.00 and his phone number is 702 353-0566. Do not use any silver solution at the same time you use MMS because the MMS will be wasted in removing the silver which is easily found and is a heavy metal.

See also my web site called "MMSanswers.com" where about 200 diseases are listed together with a complied list of my email responses to questions about cancer and many other diseases.

http://jimhumble.biz/biz-fungus.htm

MMS Retention Enema Methods

The MMS enema might be as effective as intravenous infusions since both methods dump MMS into the plasma of the blood as well as the red blood cell. This is the opinion of several biologists and scientists who have studied the enema method. Otherwise taking MMS by mouth generally delivers the chlorine dioxide to the red blood cells (only) from the stomach and intestines. The plasma will then have a tendency to carry the chlorine dioxide to areas that might not have the red blood cells visiting.

Doing the enema protocol: First clean yourself out with 32 ounces (one quart or 1000 ml approximately) of clean water. You can add a tablespoon of salt, or 1/2 cup of aloe vera juice, or other items recommended by nutritionists, but don't use coffee. Do the cleaning action two or three times. Put 32 ounces in and leave it as long as you can while exercising or massaging your stomach, and then let it out.

If you have a catheter it would be better, but not absolutely required. A catheter is a very flexible tube, rounded on the end so as to have no sharp edges, that is up to 18 inches long. One then very carefully works the catheter into the colon so that the liquid is delivered a little over one foot inside.

In either case, use 32 ounces clean out twice or three times, then insert the MMS in a small amount of water of about 4 ounces. Use the same amount as if you were taking it by mouth. Use the same instructions as taking it by mouth. Just as the protocol says, increase 1 or 2 drops of activated MMS eat time. Do as many as 2 enemas a day. Try to keep the MMS in place and allow the colon walls to absorb the entire amount. Keep it up as if you were taking it by mouth. It will be more effective this way. Reduce the amount of MMS if you get diarrhea or nausea. Good luck.

A New Way to Administer MMS

By staff at The Institute for Advanced MMS Studies. January, 2009
A scientist in Utah has proposed a plan for eliminating cancer "overnight." He advocates a 12 to 24-hour scheduled use of activated MMS plus another chemical called "DMSO."

MMS is a component in this new method so we're reviewing it here. MMS users will have a better basis for deciding if they want to try this process experimentally. Dr. Webster Kehr is the scientist. His source web pages are at http://New-Cancer-Treatments.org/Cancer/OCC.html which you may explore later to see the dosage and schedules he has laid out.

There aren't any verified cases of cancer reversals at the time of this writing. Dr. Kehr's strategy was posted late in 2008. His methods, however, are based on the writings of other medical researchers who have re-verified treatment concepts from the 1920's.

In Jim Humble's book (Volume 2) "The Miracle Mineral Supplement of the 21st Century" Chapter 21 page 10, Jim wrote about a Dr. Koch who cured cancer patients in 1917 based on the same promising theories that Dr. Kehr is now proposing for experiment and testing.

Later during the 1930's Royal Rife invented a special microscope and proved beyond all doubt in thousands of documented observations by many different scientists that the pleomorphic cancer organism was present in all cancerous cells. Thousands of people were cured of cancer during the 1930's until the FDA stopped the practice and destroyed all of the Rife microscopes.

We'll review the basis of Kehr's strategy further down. His concept is well developed and based on new findings.

Dr. Webster Kehr mixes DMSO with activated MMS. This identifies a new way for moving activated MMS (chlorine dioxide) into the blood stream and the body. This new process could be used by almost anyone to push MMS into the body whether cancer is the target or not. There are people who can't swallow properly, or who are sensitized to the odor at the higher dosage levels. This DMSO concept bypasses those issues.

After preparing MMS in the normal ways, Kehr suggests adding DMSO to the mixture instead of water. Then the patient or a friend vigorously rubs the activated MMS and DMSO onto parts of the body, repeating this many times for three days. Without gloves, the mixture is rubbed into the skin on one leg. Two hours later, the other leg or arm, etc. Read Dr. Kehr's web pages and his suggested dosage amounts before you try this yourself.

It should also be mentioned that Dr. Kehr's over night cancer cure is not an over night cancer cure, but it is a very valuable addition to the MMS methods. Jim Humble has treated many cases of cancer so far using this technique with some improvement, but there have been no over night cancer cures. Read Jim's further testing paragraph at the end of this article.

Doctors sometimes use DMSO as a drug carrier. DMSO mixed with penicillin or other drugs can deliver the drug through skin deep into muscle or flesh. It's not generally a good idea to drink DMSO mixed with drugs as they could be carried deeper than what is safe. Jim Humble has taken as much as two table spoons of DMSO along with 30 drops of activated MMS twice a day and many different size doses with the mixture of DMSO and MMS without any problem noticed. Thousands of people throughout the us have taken DMSO orally. One particular use was reported by the DMSO book which was burned by the FDA was to stop strokes. One teaspoonful every 15 minutes in juice until the stroke has passed was mentioned.

You can read about DMSO, for example, at http://dmso.org/articles/information/muir.htm A few words from that article reveals the forgotten popularity and characteristics of DMSO:

More than 40,000 articles on [DMSO] chemistry have appeared in scientific journals, which, in conjunction with thousands of laboratory studies, provide strong evidence of a wide variety of [DMSO] properties.

Worldwide some 11,000 articles have been written on the medical and clinical implications of DMSO, published in 125 countries throughout the world, including Canada, Great Britain, Germany, and Japan, doctors prescribe it for a variety of ailments, including pain, inflammation, scleroderma, interstitial cystitis, arthritis, and elevated inter-cranial pressure. (Dr. Muir's writing)
Yet in the United States, DMSO has limited approval. It is to be used only as a preservative of organs for transplant and for interstitial cystitis, a bladder disease. It has fallen out of the limelight and out of the mainstream of medical discourse, leading some to believe that it was discredited [unfairly].

California and a few other states have made DMSO into a prescription-only "drug." In other states it's sold in drug stores - available like peroxide and other common chemicals. Most farm animal supply companies sell DMSO which is used on horses and large animals.

Regardless of whether Kehr's experimental method achieves remediation of cancer, he has struck on a useful method for administering MMS into the flesh and probably also into the plasma of the blood to some extent where ClO2 gas has fuller exposure to pathogens.

These are the six known ways to get ClO2 into the body (activated MMS)
1. Drink it - the normal method - ClO2 is picked up by some of the red blood cells.
2. Retention enemas. - MMS gets into the plasma of the blood rather well.
3. Intravenous drip - similar to chelation therapy - into the plasma for sure. (costly)
4. Spray onto skin - useful for clearing moles, fungi, sores, skin infections, melanoma.
5. Breath the ClO2 gas into sinuses, bronchioles and lungs.
6. NEW: Skin penetration using DMSO as a carrier for moving activated MMS (ClO2) - into blood plasma.

Now a few words about Dr. Kehr's strategy. Back in 1900 to 1917 there were scientists who demonstrated that normal cells were triggered into a cancerous state by viral or fungal components. Their microscopes at that time were not adequate to prove this but other empirical evidence led them to that conclusion. Cancer treatments were formulated around that concept and more than 100,000 people were finally cured of cancer using Dr. Koch's formula. A little later during the 1930's Royal Rife invented a microscope that could indeed prove that cancer was caused by a microorganism.

Treatments for cancer by the medical community today rely on using radiation to directly kill tumors and cancers, or the alternate "chemo" method - the chemical killing of cancerous cells. Both these methods existed 100 years ago no real improvement has been discovered. Radium was the radiation source in the 1900s so little has changed.

Jim wrote about this in his two books, especially Volume Two of The Miracle Mineral Supplement of the 21st Century." Chapter 21 Pg 7.

"The ...unaccepted theory of cancer is that cancer is caused by a very unusual virus that changes it's size and shape from a virus to a bacteria and back to virus again. . . .The theory is called pleomorphism. Research into this theory is not allowed. No money is available for such research and those who try hit a blank wall." (Jim Humble - quote from the book.)
Today's "remedies" are costly and they aim to kill millions of cancer cells plus they all cause collateral damage to normal cells. Patients become super nauseous and sick while paying up to $1000 per chemo capsule in some cases. A single cancer patient is worth between $100,000 and $350,000 to hospitals and doctors so the idea that a morphing virus might be the cause of cancers is understandably not an approved research topic.

However, in 2007 and 2008 independent scientists with new microscope technology have published major findings that support this ancient concept. They claim to be able to watch bacteria/viral/fungal morphing from one state to another. They claim it's the bacteria that causes cancer to spread to other parts of the body. They claim that if you remove the bacteria, cancer cells simply revert back to normal oxygen-breathing cells.

Once cancer cells are normalized, the body and the immune system will integrate them back into normal body use and functions. Even surplus tumor cells will slowly be eliminated as "unneeded" by body and immune system processes. Hence, millions of cancer cells would not need to be radiated or excised by surgery according to this theory.

Even without government funding, several scientists have published major research findings that support this theory. You can read their writings at these sites:
_http://www.rense.com/general74/cant.htm (Forum Interview with Dr. Cantwell - 2006)
_http://www.rense.com/general80/canc.htm "Cancer is an Infection Caused by Tuberculosis-Type Bacteria. (2008)
In the event that this theory is true, MMS would probably be the most potent and convenient method of finding and killing those morphing viral/bacteria. Other therapies include radiation, ozone, chemo-therapy, antibiotics, heat therapies (Europe), herbs, and alkaline baking soda therapies. All these "remedies" aim to kill millions or billions of cancer cells plus a lot of collateral damage. All - except for ClO2 which can trounce bacteria rapidly, safely, and for pennies per dose wherever they hide in the body.

Kehr's strategy is based on the writings of the medical researchers above. There are also lengthy bibliographies at the end of the two publications above - selected from many such articles.

Testing of Dr. Kehr's suggestion has led to a method that seems to be very effective. MMS users have been using MMS and DMSO on the skin as suggested by Kehr three days a week, plus at the same time people continue to take MMS by mouth using normal activation methods. In addition, if there is a tumor on the outside of the body the patient sprays activated MMS on the tumor every hour.

Actually as far as Kehr's technique is concerned, my technique is somewhat different, but I thought I should let you know that Kehr did have a definite influence. I, in fact, started using DMSO and MMS on the skin as much as a year before Kehr brought out his technique, but he did have a good idea which I started using. After all, thousands including Kehr have starting using my ideas.

There are several differences between Kehr's and my "on the skin treatment." I thought you should know both so that you do not get the treatments mixed up because there is a difference in the results. We both suggest using 10 drops of MMS activated on the skin with a teaspoon of DMSO. We both suggest rubbing this on the body every two hours the first day and then every hour the second and third days and then discontinue until the next week starting at the same time. Kehr suggests rubbing it on a much smaller area of the body and he suggesting stirring the DMSO and MMS for 3 minutes.

However, I found by testing that in 3 minutes of stirring much of the power of the MMS is lost. I suggest stirring only 15 seconds and immediately rub onto a large area of the body like a leg. This may get as much as 5 times more MMS through the skin and into the blood stream. And of course, using a larger area of the body can also get more MMS into the blood stream.

In addition to this point Kehr warns against using MMS with babies and pregnant women and I feel that is bad, because I have used MMS with many babies and with pregnant women, and not using it could cost a baby or a pregnant woman its or her life.

So then this is the way it goes. While taking MMS as described below, this is my skin treatment technique different than the Overnight Cancer Cure.

1. Make a dose of MMS by activating 10 drops of MMS with 50 drops of lemon juice or 10% citric acid. Swirl or stir it for several seconds and wait for 3 minutes.

2. Add one teaspoon of DMSO and stir it for about 15 seconds, no longer.

3. Immediately rub it on to a leg or arm or belly. You can use a plastic sack with your hand inside to rub the solution onto your body, or you can just use a bare hand or hands. If you noticing it burning you can add about ½ teaspoon of water, or you can rub olive oil and aloe vera juice on the skin after the application. Use a different part of the body each time until you have to start over.
Do this once every other hour the first day, and once every hour the second day and third day and then quit for 4 days and start the same thing the next week, but never stop taking the MMS by mouth. If you didn't buy my second volume, consider ordering both volumes in a single hardback book. Part Two digs deeply into the effectiveness of MMS related to the heart, liver, herpes, fungi, and considerable examples that resulted from five years of testing MMS on 75,000 human volunteers.

http://mms-articles.com/dmso-article.htm

Chlorine Dioxide was used as part of a two pronged approach to decontaminate the USPS of Anthrax in 2001:

The U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) mail facility in Landover, Maryland, was contaminated with Bacillus anthracis spores as a result of the 2001 anthrax bioterrorism attacks through the U.S. postal system. Surface environmental sampling within the facility indicated that the contamination was due to receipt of mail that had come in contact with Bacillus anthracis spores from the source letters at the Brentwood postal facility in Washington, DC. The DOJ adopted a two-pronged approach for remediating the facility, using aqueous chlorine dioxide to decontaminate hard, nonporous surfaces and paraformaldehyde to fumigate two pieces of mail equipment. Before the start of the remediation activities, all porous materials were removed from the mail area. Since all postremediation environmental samples were negative for growth of Bacillus anthracis spores, the remediation was judged to be effective. The facility remained closed for almost 4½ months. The cleanup activities took about 2½ months, with source reduction activities being the most time-consuming. Of the seven facilities that performed fumigations to remediate Bacillus anthracis contamination, the DOJ mail facility was the second building to be reopened.
http://www.liebertonline.com/doi/abs/10.1089/bsp.2005.3.119?cookieSet=1&journalCode=bsp

Chapter 10 of the guide “Reopening Public Facilities After a Biological Attack: A Decision-Making Framework” have over 50 references to Chlorine Dioxide use for decontamination. .

Decontamination Practices and Principles
_http://www.nap.edu/openbook.php?isbn=0309096618&page=137

Chlorine dioxide is a yellowish-green gas that is stable and relatively soluble in water until it reaches concentrations of up to 2%. One of the more interesting properties of chlorine dioxide is its biocidal efficacy over a wide pH range from 3 to 10 (even better at from 4 to 9). In addition to its disinfecting properties, chlorine dioxide also improves the quality of the drinking water –it neutralizes odors, removes color and oxidizes iron and manganese. Chlorine dioxide is ultraviolet light sensitive.

http://www.cepis.org.pe/bvsacg/fulltext/desinfeccioneng/chapter7.pdf

A bleaching agent is a substance that can whiten or decolorize other substances. Colored substances generally contain groups of atoms, called chromophores , that can absorb visible light having specific, characteristic wavelengths, and reflect or transmit the part of light that is not absorbed. For example, if a chromophore absorbs blue light, it will reflect light of the complementary color, and the chromophore-containing substance will appear yellow. Bleaching agents essentially destroy chromophores (thereby removing the color), via the oxidation or reduction of these absorbing groups. Thus, bleaches can be classified as either oxidizing agents or reducing agents.
http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1G2-3400900065.html

Interesting in light of Popp’s research posted in The Field thread. Could Chlorine Dioxide help to restore the biophotons biological rhythms?

The Field said:
In one series of studies, he had one of his experimenters — a 27-year-old healthy young woman — sit in the room every day for nine months, while he took photon readings of a small area of her hand and forehead. Popp then analysed the data, and discovered, to his surprise, that the light emissions followed certain set patterns — biological rhythms at 7, 14, 32, 80 and 270 days, when the emissions were identical, even after one year. Emissions for both the left and right hands were also correlated. If there was an increase in the photons coming off the right hand, so there would be a similar increase in the those of the left hand. On a subatomic level, the waves of each hand were in phase. In terms of light, the right hand knew what the left hand was doing.

The Field said:
Popp came to realize that light in the body might even hold the key to health and illness. In one experiment he compared the light emitted from free-range eggs to those produced by battery hens. The photons in the eggs produced by the free-range chickens were far more coherent than those in the battery eggs. He went on to use biophoton emissions as a tool for measuring the quality of food. The healthiest food had the lowest and most coherent intensity of light. Any disturbance in the system would increase the production of photons. Health was a state of perfect subatomic communication, and ill health was a state where communication breaks down. We are ill when our waves are out of synch.

The Field said:
There was another odd property of these compounds. Each of the carcinogens reacted only to the light at a specific wavelength — 380 nanometres. Popp kept wondering why a cancer-causing substance would be a light scrambler. He began reading the scientific literature, specifically about human biological reactions, and came across information about a phenomenon called 'photo-repair'. It is very well known from biological laboratory experiments that if you can blast a cell with UV light so that 99 per cent of the cell, including its DNA, is destroyed, you can almost entirely repair the damage in a single day just by illuminating the cell with the same wavelength of a very weak intensity. To this day, conventional scientists don't understand this phenomenon, but nobody has disputed it. Popp also knew that patients with a skin condition called xeroderma pigmentosum eventually die of skin cancer because their photo-repair system doesn't work and so doesn't repair solar damage. Popp was shocked to learn that photo-repair works most efficiently at 380 nanometres — the very same wavelength the cancer-causing compounds would react to and scramble.

This was where Popp made his logical leap. Nature was too perfect for this to be simple coincidence. If the carcinogens only react to this wavelength, it must somehow he linked to photo-repair. If so, this would mean that there must he some light in the body responsible for photo-repair. A cancerous compound most cause cancer because it permanently blocks this light and scrambles it, so photo-repair can't work anymore.

The Field said:
Popp began thinking about light in nature. Light, of course, was present in plants, the source of energy used during photosynthesis. When we eat plant foods, it must be, he thought, that we take up the photons and store them. Say that we consume some broccoli. When we digest it, it is metabolized into carbon dioxide (CO,) and water, plus the light stored from the sun and present in photosynthesis. We extract the CO, and eliminate the water, but the light, an electromagnetic wave, must get stored. When taken in by the body, the energy of these photons dissipates so that it is eventually distributed over the entire spectrum of electromagnetic frequencies, from the lowest to the highest. This energy becomes the driving force for all the molecules in our body.

Photons switch on the body's processes like a conductor launching each individual instrument into the collective sound. At different frequencies they perform different functions. Popp found with experimentation that molecules in the cells would respond to certain frequencies and that a range of vibrations from the photons would cause a variety of frequencies in other molecules of the body. Light waves also answered the question of how the body could manage complicated feats with different body parts instantaneously or do two or more things at once. These `biophoton emissions', as he was beginning to call them, could provide a perfect communication system, to transfer information to many cells across the organism. But the single most important question remained: where were they coming from?

A particularly gifted student of his talked him into trying an experiment. It is known that when you apply a chemical called ethidium bromide to samples of DNA, the chemical squeezes itself into the middle of the base pairs of the double helix and causes it to unwind. The student suggested that, after applying the chemical, he and Popp try measuring the light coming off the sample. Popp discovered that the more he increased the concentration of the chemical, the more the DNA unwound, but also the stronger the intensity of light. The less he put in, the lower the light emission., He also found that DNA was capable of sending out a large range of frequencies and that some frequencies seemed linked to certain functions. If DNA were storing this light, it would naturally emit more light once it was unwound.

These and other studies demonstrated to Popp that one of the most essential stores of light and sources of biophoton emissions was DNA. DNA must be like the master tuning fork in the body. It would strike a particular frequency and certain other molecules would follow. It was altogether possible, he realized, that he might have stumbled upon the missing link in current DNA theory that could account for perhaps the greatest miracle of all in human biology: the means by which a single cell turns into a fully formed human being.

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=7462.0

MMS Article said:
How to Never Run Out of MMS:
Prepare Your Own MMS Bottles Using Dry Sodium Chlorite Powder.

"How long can the green MMS bottles be stored without deterioration?"
Once again a bill before the US Congress threatens to control and stop the sale of vitamins and nutritional supplements in the US and elsewhere by prohibiting shipments. MMS users have inquired, asking about ideas for storing MMS - even 10 or 20 years into the future. If Congress passes the current bill, it will stop the shipment of nearly all supplements across state and national borders. Supplements will require licensing and government approvals if they are to be offered for sale legally. So the question arises - "How long can the dark green MMS bottles be stored without deterioration?"

Jim Humble has MMS bottles that he prepared four years ago. They have been stored on a dark cupboard shelf. Those are the oldest MMS bottles that we know of and they produce ClO2 gas just as they should when activated with citric acid or fresh lemon juice. We know also that if the bottles had been refrigerated, they would last at least twice longer given the chemistry involved. The breakdown of the Sodium Chlorite in the bottled solution is radically slower at 40 degrees Farenheit than at 70 or 80 degrees Farenheit. So a standard bottle of MMS is estimated to have at least an eight year life if it is kept cool in its darkened container bottle.

Some people, however, want assurance that they will NEVER run out of MMS regardless of future government actions. To meet that goal you probably ought to buy Sodium Chlorite powder and store it or freeze it.. The powder can be refrigerated or frozen indefinitely - ready for use even 30 or 40 years from now. Stan Nowak's web site at http://MiracleMineralSupplement.ca/products.html offers a variety of dry Sodium Chlorite packages. Click the link to visit his site and see the options and pricing. You can also order by phone at (403) 652-1655 in Canada.

In the event that you purchase sodium chlorite powder, you should prepare to follow these mixing instructions and to work in sanitary conditions.

To Prepare One Small Four Ounce Bottle of 28% MMS Solution (Recommended):

Step 1: In a small bowl place 4 level tablespoons of sodium chlorite powder.

Step 2: Add 3 ounces of distilled warm water (max temperature - 150 degrees Farenheit).

Step 3: Stir with a non-metalic spoon and cover for darkness. Let the solution sit for 3 hours. Expect some some settlings to fall to the bottom.

Step 4: Pour slowly into a dark 4 or 6 ounce bottle for storage and future use. Leave settlings in the bowl - discard them.

To Convert the Full One Pound Package into 57 Ounces of 28% MMS Solution
for Long Term Liquid Storage:

Step 1: Fill a non-metalic large bowl with 40 ounces of warm distilled water (100 to 150 F).

Step 2: While sprinkling in the entire contents (1 pound) of the sodium chlorite powder, stir with a non-metallic spoon.

Step 3: Once all the powder is dissolved, cover and let it stand for several hours or overnight in a dark location.

Step 4: The solution will be transparent with a green shading. Some sediment will have fallen to the bottom of the container and/or a light film on the surface.

Step 5: Remove the surface film and slowly transfer the solution into a clean and preferably dark plastic container leaving the sediment behind.

Step 6: You now have 57 ounces of 28% sodium chlorite solution ready for future use. This is the equalivant of 14 of the normal 4 ounce MMS bottles. Refrigerate the capped bottle. If you have a few power outages over the next 40 years, the MMS solution will not be harmed or damaged. One person called saying they worried that the light in the refrigerator might harm the MMS. This is silly. Maybe they don't know that the light goes out when they close the refrigerator door. Besides, they should have stored the bulk MMS in a darkened jar. A tall bottle of prune juice would provide a darkened bottle after being properly cleaned out.

http://mms-articles.com/chloritepowder.htm

Sodium chlorite powder kit:

* 1 pound of 80% sodium chlorite powder in a plastic bottle,
* 1 pound of citric acid in a plastic bottle,
* 2 plastic dropper bottles.

1 pound of 80% sodium chlorite powder makes 57 ounces of 28% sodium chlorite solution.

http://miraclemineralsupplement.ca/products.html

I think I may try the MMS and offer some to my family members.

One question...one isn't supposed to use juice with vitamin C when drinking the solution yet you can use lime or lemon juice as an activator of the MMS. Wouldn't using lime or lemon juice decrease the effectiveness? (I plan to use citric acid, which is the preferred activator according to the information I've read.)

Cha

chachachick said:
I think I may try the MMS and offer some to my family members.

One question...one isn't supposed to use juice with vitamin C when drinking the solution yet you can use lime or lemon juice as an activator of the MMS. Wouldn't using lime or lemon juice decrease the effectiveness? (I plan to use citric acid, which is the preferred activator according to the information I've read.)

Cha

Jim Humble says in his book #2:

Normally, lately, I suggest lemon, lime or 10% citric acid solution instead of vinegar. All other factors should remain the same. I have found that many people prefer lime or lemon juice over vinegar. Anyone suspected of having Candida should not use vinegar in any amount.

and

When I mention drops of MMS I always mean add 5 times that many drops of lemon, lime, or citric acid solution, wait three minutes and then add 1/3 to 2/3 glasses of water or juice and drink. Never use MMS without the addition of lemon, lime, or citric acid or in an emergency if you have no citric acids, use vinegar. Use only apple, grape, cranberry or pineapple juice without added vitamin C or ascorbic acid or see #6 below for overcoming the taste.

As far as i understand, there is no problem to use lemon or lime. The important think is to not use a juice with added vitamin C or ascorbic acid.

Back
Top Bottom