M.M.S. Miracle Mineral Solution and Jim Humble

I don't think "Jeff Williams" of Black Ram is Jeff "Stormbear" Williams...but it's a heck of a coincidence.

_https://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=268238900931&topic=16670

NEXUS Magazine got -flicked- over by Black Ram, who provided the US subscribers. Due to this, all US subscribers will not get their issues of NEXUS, nor will they get a refund! I have been back and forth with them via email, and NEXUS is refusing to provide a refund or the magazines to the US readers who got screwed.

US and Canada Subscriber Update

NOTICE

Black Ram, LLC d/b/a Nexus Magazine USA, also referred to as Nexus USA, is no longer authorized or licensed to solicit or accept subscriptions or advertising for Nexus Magazine. Interested subscribers or advertisers in North America should instead deal directly with Nexus Magazine Pty Ltd through this website. Nexus Magazine Pty Ltd is not liable for any subscriptions or advertising sold by Black Ram, LLC, and all claims related to any such subscriptions or advertising should be raised with Black Ram, not Nexus Magazine Pty Ltd. Nexus Magazine Pty Ltd will not honor or fulfill any subscription or advertising sold by Black Ram, LLC. Entry into any agreement with Black Ram in relation to a subscription for or advertising in Nexus Magazine will be at your own risk and Nexus Magazine Pty Ltd will be unable to provide any remedy if there is a breach. As a result, Nexus Magazine Pty Ltd recommends thoughtful consideration, due diligence with regard to whether the product or service being sought can be delivered by Black Ram, LLC, and/or consultation with legal counsel before the execution of any such agreement. Additionally, Nexus Magazine Pty Ltd is not responsible for any other debts or obligations of Black Ram, LLC, so any such claims should be made directly to Black Ram, LLC.

If you have a subscription to the USA edition of Nexus, and have NOT received any of the magazines listed below - then you should deal directly with Black Ram LLC for information on your refund.

Magazines published by Nexus USA in 2010:
Below is the list of Nexus published in the USA/Canada during 2010.
Volume 17, Number 1
Volume 17, Number 2
Volume 17, Number 3: (last issue published and sent to subscribers and shops)
Volume 17, Number 4: - unpublished in USA - seek refunds from Black Ram LLC if you have a subscription
Volume 17, Number 5: - unpublished in USA - seek refunds from Black Ram LLC if you have a subscription
Volume 17, Number 6: - unpublished in USA - seek refunds from Black Ram LLC if you have a subscription

Contact details for Black Ram LLC - Jeffrey Williams - Rachel Williams

Nexus USA:
Postal Address: PO Box 1248, Walterboro SC 29488
Office Address : 205 S Memorial Ave., Walterboro SC 29488
Phone (Toll Free): 1 - 888 - 909 - 7474
Phone (Office): 843 549 5985
Fax (Office): 877 349 1928
Email (general): nexususa@earthlink.net This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
Email (subs): nexussubs@earthlink.net This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
Email (advertising): nexusads@earthlink.net This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
Email (production): nexusproduction@earthlink.net This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Other Contact Information:
Address 2: 2900 15th St., NE., Washington DC 20017

Jeffrey Williams other contact numbers & email addresses:
cell ph1: 202 621 7136
cell ph2: 303 349 3788
cell ph3: 303 916 3323
Phone: 843 399 6949
Email: jw.osdist@earthlink.net This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
Email: jeffw@onesourcedist.com This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Rachel Williams contact numbers & email addresses:
cell ph1: 303 916 7642
Phone: 843 399 6949
Email: delilahsdogs@earthlink.net This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

American and Canadian readers are welcome to subscribe to the Australian edition of Nexus Magazine (same articles, just different adverts).

Here is the link: _http://www.nexusmagazine.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=74&Itemid=106

Guardian said:
I don't think "Jeff Williams" of Black Ram is Jeff "Stormbear" Williams...but it's a heck of a coincidence.

I think that's EXACTLY who it is. Look on StormBear's website _http://www.stormbear.com/ ...off on the right are Yelp reviews by him. All of them are in the vicinity of Greensboro, NC.

WhiteBear said:
Guardian said:

I think that's EXACTLY who it is. Look on StormBear's website _http://www.stormbear.com/ ...off on the right are Yelp reviews by him. All of them are in the vicinity of Greensboro, NC.

Hmmm..."Black Ram" is registered as an LLC in SC and the subscription address is in SC. The reason I don't think it's Stormboob is because he's a walking ego sack...if he had been the Nexus Distributor in the US and Canada, I think he would have been crowing about it all over his websites.

Guardian said:
Hmmm..."Black Ram" is registered as an LLC in SC and the subscription address is in SC. The reason I don't think it's Stormboob is because he's a walking ego sack...if he had been the Nexus Distributor in the US and Canada, I think he would have been crowing about it all over his websites.

Sorry, I forgot to mention...there's two of them. The one that had the customer review "Black Ram Sucks" was for the one in Greensboro, NC
_http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/Black.Ram.LLC.336-333-5194

This was published in the most recent Atlantis Rising:

Nexus Stops Publishing in America

In major chain bookstores in the U.S. and Canada, Atlantis Rising has, for years, been the best selling magazine devoted to ancient mysteries, unexplained anomalies, and future science. Now our primary challenger has dropped out of the game.

Nexus Magazine will no longer be published in North American and Canada. The last issue of the Australian bi-monthly in the United States was Volume 17 number 3 which went out in the summer of 2010.

According to a notice on its web site Nexus Australia has discontinued its relationship with Black Ram, LLC, its long-time American publishing representative. “Nexus Magazine USA, also referred to as Nexus USA,” said the notice, “is no longer authorized or licensed to solicit or accept subscriptions or advertising for Nexus Magazine.” Moreover, according to the company, Nexus Australia is not, and never has been, responsible for any subscriptions or advertising purchases made through Black Ram (aka “Nexus USA). Customers are invited to contact Black Ram operator, Jeff Williams, over any payments which have not been honored.

Unlike Atlantis Rising Magazine which is created and produced entirely in the United States, printer-ready files of the original Australian edition of Nexus have, for years, been shipped to Williams and his wife Rachel, who would place advertising purchased by American businesses and then see to the printing and distribution. The Williams couple collected the revenue and paid the bills and had sole responsibility in those areas.

When Atlantis Rising called the Black Ram number in October, a recorded message was still inviting callers to leave credit card numbers for subscriptions or advertising. Atlantis Rising’s request for comment from Williams has gone unanswered.

Any Nexus advertisers or subscribers who wish to join the growing Atlantis Rising family can visit our web sites at AtlantisRising.com or AtlantisRisingMagazine.com. You are also welcome to call our toll free number at 800-228-8381.

From Dr Mark Sircus : (bold are mine)

Link for the article : http://blog.imva.info/medicine/preface-mms-article

Preface to MMS Article
Posted by IMVA Webmaster on 07 March 2011 | Filed under Medicine

Dear IMVA,

My essay on MMS (Miracle Mineral Solution), which I will publish later today, will probably not be one of my most popular, but it is a necessary one that I have been delaying since Dr. Gabriela Segura published her article on the subject of MMS about a year ago. I think it’s a most important topic, so much so that I have been using myself as a guinea pig, but using it only transdermally. I cannot possibly ever imagine swallowing it.

I have some professional associates who do recommend the oral use of MMS and to them I would say please read my MMS essay carefully, because the contraindications need to be known about any substance, even those that are vastly safer to use like magnesium chloride and sodium bicarbonate.

I want to make it very clear that I am against medical fragmentation and favor a protocol approach to the treatment of disease. Thus the propaganda that commercially oriented people and health sites put out about the use and efficacy of a single substance for the treatment of disease is often highly exaggerated. The proponents of MMS are some of the worst offenders in this regard since they only know how to talk about MMS but not anything else that is important for people’s recoveries.

Last week I reviewed two videos, one on the use of Black Salve and the other on THC laden hemp oil for the treatment of cancer. Both, I would say, are vastly superior medicinal substances than MMS for the treatment of cancer. Practicing health care practitioners should have both Black Salve and hemp oil in their dispensaries. Unfortunately hemp oil is illegal, but Black Salve can be purchased for animals and can also be made at home quite legally.

It seems clear that the Black Salve is highly effective though somewhat painful to use. Hemp oil is gentler but if you actually stand up and shout that you are using the Black Salve for the treatment of cancer and sell it, the FDA will draw and quarter you or come down after you in South America like they did Greg Caton of Alpha Omega Labs who they literally dragged back to the states and into prison. Combined together one has the beginning of a potent cancer killing protocol. Add bicarbonate, magnesium chloride, Nascent Iodine, selenium, clay, my favorite superfood, Vitamin C, selenium (from Megafood), and we have something western doctors just cannot get their minds to understand.

When we use a protocol with the above substances we catch cancer cells in a hellish crossfire – a murderous all out assault on cancerous conditions. MMS does not make it in my Natural Allopathic protocol because of its toxicity.

In sharing about cancer treatments with Dr. George Georgiou, the naturopathic researcher from Cyprus who developed HMD (Heavy Metal Detox), he shared with me his clinical protocol:

DA VINCI HOLISTIC HEALTH CENTRES CANCER PROTOCOL

It is important to determine the causative factors behind each case of cancer as this is the first thing that needs to be offloaded. The IDEL Diagnostic Programme has been designed specifically for doing this. Once the causative factors have been identified, then there are many treatment choices to choose from, but this varies from patient to patient. Some of these treatments would include:

The Cesium high pH mineral protocol – this is probably the most powerful protocol for metastatic cancers, and can be combined this with PolyMVA, the Budwig diet, coffee enemas, detoxification on many levels – whole body, liver and gallbladder, parasites and more, PAPIMI pulsing electromagnetic fields, Rife bioresonance, Lakovsky MWO, Orgone Accumulator, ionizing footbaths, ozone sauna, infrared sauna, Matrix Regeneration Therapy (MRT), Microcurrents for lymphatic congestion, herbs, homeopathic remedies, naturopathy, nutritional supplements, systemic enzymes, Hellinger Soul Healing, psychotherapy and more – this is the premise of the Da Vinci Cancer Protocol – aggressive and powerful – there is not one product that can do all this!

He uses many of the usual supplements: Iodine, bicarbonate, magnesium, systemic enzymes, various colloidal minerals, including cesium chloride, POLYMVA, a patented palladium, Lipoic acid complex, neutraceuticals, herbal formulas and more.

In a future essay I will also be reviewing the work of Dr. Chris Shade who has developed a most fascinating and complete protocol for heavy metal chelation. I talked to him on the phone and was in awe of his knowledge and how easily he could express the most complex concepts about detoxification pathways and the enzymes that run them. When one runs into a genius one has to sit up and take notice.

Tomorrow’s MMS essay is long, even by my standards. It is a delicate subject but I take my gloves off and go 15 rounds to deal with the level of religious fervor that is caught up with MMS.

Gandalf said:

Word has it that his article is great! ;) Hopefully we'll see it published it pretty soon.

Psyche said:
Gandalf said:

Word has it that his article is great! ;) Hopefully we'll see it published it pretty soon.

Here it is! http://blog.imva.info/medicine/magical-mineral-supplement-mms-2

dugdeep said:
Psyche said:

I'm so glad he wrote that article!

Psyche said:
dugdeep said:
Psyche said:

I'm so glad he wrote that article!

Me too.

clip_image00212.jpg

The truth is that MMS is a dangerous poison, and as such it
has no business whatsoever in the alternative health arena.

Dr. Gabriela Segura

I subscribe to Dr. Mark Sircus' newsletter and the latest one mentions Jim Humble claiming the F.B.I. want him dead. This seems ludicrous to me. Here's the first few paragraphs of the newsletter (the rest goes off into unrelated subject matter).

[quote author=Dr. Mark Sircus]
Just recently Jim Humble, the promoter of MMS (Magical Mineral Supplement) put out a newsletter saying, “I have just learned from a highly reliable source that the FBI now has a kill order on Jim Humble. That’s me. Why not? They kidnapped my friend Greg Caton from Ecuador and brought him back to prison after Ecuador had given him political asylum.” This is of course true about Greg and I don’t doubt the worry and fear of Jim Humble and why he would write this.

“The reason I am telling you this is, so that when I come up missing or come up dead you will know what has really happened. And of course, you probably already know that should my death occur, all my books and other materials on MMS become public domain. That is already written into my copyright. Hopefully then, people who knew me or knew of me will print my books, mainly the last one, and hand them out wholesale until everyone on the planet has one.”

I am friends with Greg Caton and it was horrible to hear what happened to him and terrible to listen to the anguish of his wife. And certainly I can empathize with Jim Humble even though I do not agree with everything he is doing. He has every right to be afraid and to publish this because the United States government has a passion for going around killing or kidnapping people they don’t like.

The most recent victim is being plastered all over the news and Americans are celebrating in the street the killing or should we call it murder of someone that has never been accused or convicted in a court of law. Americans and America are not the same ones I grew up with.

I suppose not only do I have empathy for Jim’s fears but I also identify with him and Greg because I am not without fear myself. Whenever I travel into the interior to Sanctuary, I fear, no matter how irrational, that the bad boys will take me out of action. I really don’t care that much for my own continued ego existence having already lived a long and now finally fruitful life. I am a true late bloomer and am enjoying my work though as world events get heavier so does my work.

I do cry though when I think that my beloved wife and children might have to go on without me. So I pray and ask others to pray for me on my behalf. Also I think about my loving readers and the part I have been playing in their lives so I do hope the stars of good fortune continue to shine down on me...[/quote]

You can find the full piece here - _http://blog.imva.info/personal/empathy-jim-humbles-fear

Last week a friend of mine sent me a blurb off Marc's website:

This is going to be the most extraordinary communication so fasten your seatbelts; we are in for a rough ride. I have known in my heart for months that I would have to make a communication like this but had no idea it would be this soon. Back in January, while investigating the underground city that is alleged to have been built under the new Denver Airport, reported on by the former governor Jesse Ventura, I put the puzzle together and came to the conclusion that a planetary event was in store for us in 2012.

Today I am presenting rock solid information; it does not get any better when NASA is your source. What you are about to read and see is happening. Last night, looking at a NASA mathematical model of comet Elenin, I found out that a large celestial body has already penetrated the solar system and is on course for a near and possibly horrific encounter with the earth in the fall of 2011. What we do not know is the size and mass of comet Elenin though I have no doubt that it is known by the authorities.

Elenin is presently being tracked as it goes through the asteroid belt on its way into the inner solar system. I am truly sorry to have to be the bearer of such grave and threatening news but the source, NASA, is impeccable. We have an incoming mass (what might possibly be a neutron star) coming in and it will do a hard turn around the sun like any comet would, crossing and coming in between Mercury and Venus before starting its journey back out. On its way out it will cross our bow, meaning it will pass very close to the earth and the earth will pass behind it, plowing into its tail.

In the video below you will see this explained graphically. What you will see with mathematical precision is that every time this celestial body comes into alignment with the earth and sun we have a huge earthquake. The last three alignments produced the Japanese 9.0 quake, the one in New Zealand and before that the one in Chile. On March 11th Elenin was much further out. When the next alignment happens it will be devastatingly close. The main point to understand is that if Elenin was just a normal comet it would not have the mass to generate a gravity pull that would affect the earth when the earth swings around into alignment.

It goes on with more of the same about the approaching brown dwarf star ... I wonder if a bit of hysteria is creeping to his thoughts ...

Edit: Link - _http://blog.imva.info/world-affairs/bad-news-nasa

LQB said:
Last week a friend of mine sent me a blurb off Marc's website:

It goes on with more of the same about the approaching brown dwarf star ... I wonder if a bit of hysteria is creeping to his thoughts ...

Edit: Link - _http://blog.imva.info/world-affairs/bad-news-nasa

Not to hijack this thread away from Jim Humble and MMS, but I definitely think Sircus is losing credibility. He seems OK when he's on topics he knows, like medicine, but when he starts talking about comets etc. he's really out of his element and it shows. It seems like he's just picking up hearsay, using homemade youtube videos as evidence. "The source, NASA, is impeccable"?!?! Gimme a break :rolleyes: He should know better.

Back
Top Bottom