Monoatomic Gold

samvado, you are being warned.

If you wish to phrase questions that are sincere, that is one thing. If you put questions that are poorly concealed attacks and snide remarks, that is another.

Keep it up and you will be banned from this forum. I suggest you go and read the forum rules.

and that is your advice YOU NOW or your advice YOU FROM THE FUTURE?
But on their way down they have been able to start wars that killed 60 million people, kill presidents at will, but hey cant kill YOU?

samvado said:
aristar said:
hello Samvado
Hilarion is a 4th density entity but STS
says who?

and 4d? meaning he is more clueless that the average dead dude (being 5d as of the Cs)?
I would have been quite stupid for the last 15 years for that to be true - which is always an option of course :-)
Hello Salvado
To answer your question:
The best way to find out the truth about Hilarion:
Use your discernement and learn. That's the best way I know.

Im glad that monatomic gold is getting a mention on here and has been warned about by the C's, it helps to confirm to me still further that the C's are the real deal, ie: not some complex cointelpro but the good guys! Ive been reading and following educate-yourself.org and metatech.org for 3-4 years now and they both carry negative stories on monatomic gold, I think icke is been misled there.

samvado said:
There is NO such effect if you dose as suggested (and even if you overdose by 50% as I did) you could read my excerpts on my site m-state.de where you able to read German.
Well - I am able to read German. Let me give a little example of his writing; http://www.m-state.de/faq.html My translation and my emphasis:

"Can the white powder gold help me to assent (in a spiritual sense)?

[...]Lets for a moment assume that the ORMUS element enhances the connection to the spirit world. Lets further assume that we all are responsible for whatever happens to us and for whatever will happen to us. Imagine you are totally responsible for any event, wether you like it or not.

Should the ORMUS elements represent a connection between the spirit world and the material, then it could work like how the air creates a resonating connection between language and the hearing organs. I can speak, and when the air is thick enough to support life than you can hear what I say.

On see level the air is denser than on the mountain top. My voice will travel faster - that is why you hear a train earlier when you put your ear on the track. The denser the substance the faster the sound will travel through it. ORMUS is then a dense medium to transport my thought and my feelings [...] " ...and so on!

Hypothetical unscientific word salad and no-sequiturs.

I don't think it's that easy to judge. If it was so good to Illuminati that we eat that, we all would already have eaten tons of it as food additions, it would be already too late and we would never know we are taking it. Otherwise, just VERY few curious people will try it - it won't even be 1% of population.
Basically, websites and groups/communities just choose side here and repeat same stuff, this time it's second time I traced it back to: "Anna Hayes said/wrote..."
It's just as hypothetical to say monoatomic gold is bad as to say it's good.

GRiM said:
One lesson is to be very careful around psydo-science.
Exactly. And that is what I found to be expressed on m-state.de: pseudo-science!

On a more humorous note:

About a year ago I accidently swallowed one of my own golden crowns that dropped off a tooth. I don't want to describe the details here but I checked and I completely digested it. Nothing remained. The few weeks that followed I lost all my little medical conditions: A rash disappeared, so did pain in joints, back-pain and headaches. I just felt great.
It could have been entirely coincidental but at the time I was convinced it had to do with the accidentally devoured gold.

I very well might be that gold helped. Just like so many people claim Colloidal Silver helps. Years ago people used to keep silver spoons around, so they ingested small amounts each time they ate something.

I actually think that ingestion of gold kind of like colloidal silver, may be a good thing for a number of conditions. I've thought about trying it for my own arthritic issues. The difference is, I think, that the MAG is something quite different from regular gold or colloidal gold.

Can someone clarify that for me?

Also, I found an interesting thing in the Bible:

Exodus
32:11 And Moses besought the LORD his God, and said, LORD, why doth thy wrath wax hot against thy people, which thou hast brought forth out of the land of Egypt with great power, and with a mighty hand? 32:12 Wherefore should the Egyptians speak, and say, For mischief did he bring them out, to slay them in the mountains, and to consume them from the face of the earth? Turn from thy fierce wrath, and repent of this evil against thy people.
32:13 Remember Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, thy servants, to whom thou swarest by thine own self, and saidst unto them, I will multiply your seed as the stars of heaven, and all this land that I have spoken of will I give unto your seed, and they shall inherit it for ever.
32:14 And the LORD repented of the evil which he thought to do unto his people.
32:15 And Moses turned, and went down from the mount, and the two tables of the testimony were in his hand: the tables were written on both their sides; on the one side and on the other were they written.
32:16 And the tables were the work of God, and the writing was the writing of God, graven upon the tables.
32:17 And when Joshua heard the noise of the people as they shouted, he said unto Moses, There is a noise of war in the camp.
32:18 And he said, It is not the voice of them that shout for mastery, neither is it the voice of them that cry for being overcome: but the noise of them that sing do I hear.
32:19 And it came to pass, as soon as he came nigh unto the camp, that he saw the calf, and the dancing: and Moses' anger waxed hot, and he cast the tables out of his hands, and brake them beneath the mount.
32:20 And he took the calf which they had made, and burnt it in the fire, and ground it to powder, and strawed it upon the water, and made the children of Israel drink of it.
32:21 And Moses said unto Aaron, What did this people unto thee, that thou hast brought so great a sin upon them? 32:22 And Aaron said, Let not the anger of my lord wax hot: thou knowest the people, that they are set on mischief.
32:23 For they said unto me, Make us gods, which shall go before us: for as for this Moses, the man that brought us up out of the land of Egypt, we wot not what is become of him.
32:24 And I said unto them, Whosoever hath any gold, let them break it off. So they gave it me: then I cast it into the fire, and there came out this calf.
32:25 And when Moses saw that the people were naked; (for Aaron had made them naked unto their shame among their enemies:) 32:26 Then Moses stood in the gate of the camp, and said, Who is on the LORD's side? let him come unto me. And all the sons of Levi gathered themselves together unto him.
32:27 And he said unto them, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Put every man his sword by his side, and go in and out from gate to gate throughout the camp, and slay every man his brother, and every man his companion, and every man his neighbour.
32:28 And the children of Levi did according to the word of Moses: and there fell of the people that day about three thousand men.
32:29 For Moses had said, Consecrate yourselves today to the LORD, even every man upon his son, and upon his brother; that he may bestow upon you a blessing this day.
32:30 And it came to pass on the morrow, that Moses said unto the people, Ye have sinned a great sin: and now I will go up unto the LORD; peradventure I shall make an atonement for your sin.
Now, don't think of this necessarily as an actual historic event, just notice that there was some knowledge about ingesting gold... and whether it was being used to control or cure is hard to say.

Monoatomic Gold appears to be completely different from colloidal.
There is some stuff about that here: http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/cone.htm

Laura said:
32:20 And he took the calf which they had made, and burnt it in the fire, and ground it to powder, and strawed it upon the water, and made the children of Israel drink of it.
sounds familiar to this:
Here is the basic WET method in brief. It will be discussed later in detail:
1. Start with drinkable water or clean sea water.
2. Slowly add a solution of lye mixed with water to raise the pH above 8.5 but no higher than 10.78.
3. A white fluffy precipitate will form which you should allow to settle overnight.
4. Remove the liquid above the precipitate.
5. Thoroughly wash the precipitate. It is calcium hydroxide, magnesium hydroxide, and a small amount of m-state material.

Here is the DRY method in brief:
1. Start with dry mineral powder.
2. Boil it in lye water at pH 12.
3. Filter and discard the precipitate.
4. Add distilled white vinegar or hydrochloric acid (HCl) to the filtered liquid to lower the pH to 8.5.
5. Let the precipitate settle overnight.
6. Remove the liquid above the precipitate.
7. Wash the precipitate. That is calcium hydroxide, magnesium hydroxide, and a small amount of m-state material.

And here is the BOILING GOLD method in brief [the BOILING GOLD METHOD has never worked for those who have tried it and we don't recommend its use]:
1. Boil gold dust in a lye solution.
2. Filter out any solids.
3. Add distilled white vinegar or HCl to the remaining liquid to lower the pH to 8.5.
4. Let the precipitate settle overnight.
5. Remove the liquid above the precipitate.
6. Wash the precipitate. It is almost pure gold m-state material.
Source:
http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/ormus/ormus2.htm

My personal thoughts on MAG:
Scenario 1 - MAG is bad for us because if we all take MAG then PTB would have total control over all of us, so PTB let just few (??) man advertise it. We quickly found out they are illuminati and it all failed. We are so clever and PTB so stupid.

Scenario 2 - MAG is good for us, this is why PTB did not advertise it globally and have us take it without knowing, like they do with fluoride. Instead, people rediscovered MAG, wonderful testimonials surfaced, PTB lost the case. What do they do to fix that? Kill them all? No need to, it's simple: let few OF THEM advertise MAG as good thing. We "of course" find out these people are PTB, so we assume as expected: MAG is bad, because "they" say it's good - MISSION ACCOMPLISHED, we are scared away. In this case we are not so clever and PTB is more clever.

So I have mixed feelings. I have not yet decided to try MAG, I will try Monoatomic Rhodium and Iridium - those are told to be best for health.
If that gold really binds to DNA strands then I wonder if it stays there forever, or if it is really bad or not.

Those guys describe it all: http://www.asc-alchemy.com/mono.html
basically, they say MAG and other mono-stuff is not like taking vitamins, it has to be prepared individually, and so on.
Anyway, a good read:
We agree rhodium is more effective for healing the physical body than gold; iridium also-however iridium increases metabolism more than the other elements and can cause undesired growth of aberrant cells. We therefore suggest never taking m-state iridium alone, and for some health concerns-where cell growth is the last thing desired, we would suggest eliminating it entirely.
at least they seem reasonable:
We include this information for others doing research, obviously these formulas have not been evaluated by the FDA. This is for responsible exploration; some folks simply keep the high-vibration powder in their meditation area. Others use it as "plant food" on their organic gardens. WHITE POWDER GOLD AND TRANSITIONAL ELEMENTS ARE NEITHER A "DRUG" OR A NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENT. IT DOES NOT WORK AS A PHARMACEUTICAL, BUT RATHER WAS CONSIDERED TRADITIONALLY TO BE A SACRAMENT THAT EFFECTS THE SUBTLE BODIES. NONE OF THE STATEMENTS IN THESE PAGES SHOULD BE CONSTRUED AS CLAIMS OR REPRESENTATION THAT ANY OF ASC INTERNATIONAL'S PRODUCTS ARE OFFERED FOR THE DIAGNOSIS, CURE, MITIGATION, TREATMENT OR PREVENTION OF ANY DISEASE. Always seek guidance from your trusted health profesional.
interesting thing about White Powder Gold is that "pure white powder has substantially less weight in relation to its mass"...

http://www(dot)asc-alchemy.com/being.html
scroll down to "Final Thoughts":
"Why do people put forth silly misinformation about degrading DNA or becoming addictive in some way or used for et manipulation, etc?"

"Any transformational alchemy can be misused. There are various channels who warn about "mind control" and monatomic gold as a tool of the illuminati to enslave mankind. It has been misused by some to seek control, indeed the gold taken alone disrupts linear thought in time. That disruption can make one vulnerable if there is not a foundation of different ways of direct knowing."

"We never suggest taking gold alone, rather balanced in the ratio right for you, with other transitional elements. But even pure m-state gold taken alone cannot harm the DNA strands, just silly poor "channeling". While some invite you into their world of fear others claim m-state gold will perfect your DNA. Indeed David spoke that way when he was giving talks to raise money for his Foundation.

It neither harms the DNA strands nor perfects as the magic pill some proclaim. Properly balanced high-spin Ormes together with your Conscious participation has the potential to remove the samskaras, the blocks we discussed on the Rainbow Body and the High Alchemy

Apologies for my confusion, schriss, but did you post these excerpts because you believe them to be true?

nope, just for discussion. I'm in the middle, I won't believe that monoatomic gold is bad (I want proof) and same thing for monoatomic gold being good. All I see is people afraid to even think MAG might not be bad because everybody would call them Illuminati/PTB etc, in a second.
See my logic few posts earlier. If MAG is bad, then why is it not being globally used/marketed by PTB, it would be their greatest weapon.

Nice avatar, my cat likes to sleep in that position :)

While some invite you into their world of fear...
And there's the hook and the lie. All the love and light channeling and other cointelpro really LOVE to take anything that is negative and say it is "fear mongering". So when someone says that the aliens might be here to eat us all and enslave manking, tons of new agers and channeling souces say it's just "fear mongering" When someone says the government is a bunch of psychopaths out to enslave us, many people call this paranoia or fear mongering. And so on.

But who says anyone has to FEAR the government, or FEAR the aliens, or FEAR monatomic gold? Fear has nothing to do with this! Saying that it does is a plausible lie that's designed to make you go "oh no I don't want to embrace consciousness of fear, not me!" and proceed to toss caution to the wind and leap without looking right into a trap. How about embracing consciousness of "caution"? I think what is being suggested by the C's is not that we should be afraid of anything, just that knowledge protects. And yes, that means not simply ingesting everything that is said to be enlightenment in a bottle, ESPECIALLY anything that has this label on it :)

"We never suggest taking gold alone, rather balanced in the ratio right for you
That's like saying "we never suggest taking cyanide alone, rather balanced in the ratio right for you." My point being, what if any and all amount of this is "wrong", period? You can overdose on apples if you wanted to, and I think the question is not how much gold is "too much" or what is the "wrong amount", but whether it should be taken at all, in any amount, osit. Because otherwise the assumption is still that it's good for you, but too much is bad, so the above statement seems to be a loaded one.

Then they go on about how monatomic gold is basically the "free lunch", the "pill to salvation", the "shortcut to enlightenment". Please.

schriss said:
All I see is people afraid to even think MAG might not be bad because everybody would call them Illuminati/PTB etc, in a second. If MAG is bad, then why is it not being globally used/marketed by PTB, it would be their greatest weapon.
I think that I see what you're saying, but, for me, it's really a pretty simple matter. From what I understand, there are no short cuts. Real work is involved in developing and understanding oneself to the point where existence on this planet is no longer necessary. It seems to me that chasing after this or another substance to enhance or transform oneself is simply yet another way to avoid doing the Work.

As far as MAG being the PTB's greatest weapon, perhaps it's just a matter of the path of least resistance. Most of the populace is so deeply hypnotized and asleep already that nothing of that sort is necessary - and for those people who may be trying to wake up, perhaps something like MAG simply assures that they never do.

I surely don't know the answer, but, for me at least, focusing more on the Work I can do within myself to fuse a permanent magnetic center is more logical and produces more results than injesting substances with certain 'powers or properties', or, for that matter, doing any other number of things, or wearing any number of other things on my body, that certain new age sites recommend. I'm just speaking for myself though, so what I've said might not apply to one other person.

Back
Top Bottom