Na Severu ... a Czech web full of SOTT

@Mikkael : Sorry for delay with PR, I will finish it tomorrow. Thanks for starting this series, excellent.

PR done, now working on the layout. I was not sure about one part (Ark's email) which I edited in your article and I opened up this thread to discuss this and any future doubts concerning translation of Cassiopaea.org materials. I thing it will come handy quite often when we work on the texts in order to reach desired quality of translated content, especially when it comes to peculiar details.

@anka I finished the piece below, PR would be appreciated when you get a chance :thup:
I'm reading your Czech translation of article, and the segment of the poem of Yeats is so fantastic! Did you translate that?

I'm reading your Czech translation of article, and the segment of the poem of Yeats is so fantastic! Did you translate that?
Ha, I wish I could translate like that! Although it took a while I managed to find the CZ version online :-)

Good thinking and your luck to find one! Otherwise you'd have to do it!! :-D
But good lord @rylek, I was starting to thought you're genius poet in drawer. Anyhow, it was cool read from Prescott, nice job.

Translation of third part of the series Truth or Lies is finally finished.
@anka so when you're available do PR, thanks.

@anka The fourth and final installment of the Dabrowski series of articles is ready for PR whenever you get a chance. I'll update the previous 3 articles with link to the final one :-)

I can see we have more focus on Covid again but I'm aiming to move to other topics :)

It's all right. I just couldn't resist to react to the silly reporting by MSM: Virus is weakening, disappearing and therefore the best thing should be vaccine and complying. Keep doing what you're doing ;-)

Back
Top Bottom