Negative emotions on a global scale

Bear said:
Thanks for your words Joe. :) I think one thing I will do which I have been meaning to do for some time is get out in nature and do some hiking once or twice a month as a break from it all.
It's logical to say that people who are the most "awaken" and STO orientated are those who suffer most... How could it be different in the curretn density until a certain point ?
I mean, when you start to see the reality for what it really is, when you understand what's happening all around the world and when you can feel and empathize all that suffering everywhere, I think it's just normal to feel bad sometimes...

Fortunately, more and more people begins to understand even a little bit and moreover we can have this kind of discussion while we discover that we're not alone.

Recently, I watched again the Matrix trilogy, it has been a while. Then I remembered the Cypher's choice to betray the rebels and come back into the system. It reminded me how I was angry against him and How I judged him the 1rst time I saw the movie in theater.
Today, I can understand his choice even if I always don't like it. Of course, it's an important act in the movie and because of his choice, a lot of things happened to the conclusion. Everyone has his rule to play in the big scene and a lot of people are still looking for theirs.
The red/blue pill thema is a very old one... One day I heard or read somewhere that once you begin to awaken there's no turning back. Actually, when you know and see, you cannot act anymore as if you wouldn't do.

Concerning the hiking subject, I can tell that sometimes, it can really be a good help to regain energy and confidence. Recently, I went to hike in the mountains with a couple good friends. We all felt something good from that. Contact with nature always brings peace and energy to living things.

Anyway, all of that must not make us forget that love should also be one of our main priority. I mean the true love, the universal one who makes you sacrifice for other's happiness. It's not easy everyday but it can be very good...

Elohir said:
It's logical to say that people who are the most "awaken" and STO orientated are those who suffer most... How could it be different in the curretn density until a certain point ?
I mean, when you start to see the reality for what it really is, when you understand what's happening all around the world and when you can feel and empathize all that suffering everywhere, I think it's just normal to feel bad sometimes... [...]

The red/blue pill thema is a very old one... One day I heard or read somewhere that once you begin to awaken there's no turning back. Actually, when you know and see, you cannot act anymore as if you wouldn't do. [...]

Anyway, all of that must not make us forget that love should also be one of our main priority. I mean the true love, the universal one who makes you sacrifice for other's happiness. It's not easy everyday but it can be very good...

I too think it is normal to feel bad sometimes when seeing all that is happening, yet it seems to be how a person reacts to the negative emotions and possibly uses them as the important part of the equation. I was just slipping and not using them in any positive way. And I certainly think at a certain point there is no turning back after seeing and understanding what is going on. It seems that leaves looking and moving ahead instead of giving in or giving up.

Another activity I'm going to start up again is writing songs and maybe heading to open mic nights and singing acapella. Over the last 7 or so years I must have recorded about 60 to 70 ideas for songs on a handheld recorder as they have come to me.

Back
Top Bottom