New book: American Heart of Darkness

Elf said:
Laura said:
Notice that in another study, 25% of a population of college students studying psychology give evidence of psychopathic traits.
that's an interesting insight. colleges/universities? hold the same amount of psychopaths? 25%. whereas the general population has a spread of 1%.

Doesn't follow logically. I think that the suggestion that could be inferred from the data is that the general population has a much higher percentage than is generally assumed or acknowledged even by the experts.

Re: New book: American Heart of Darkness Law of Armed Conflict

Robert Kirkconnell said:
General Powell also participated in some of the most egregious policy decisions made by the George W. Bush administration concerning the use of torture. This was widely reported even in the mainstream media. In an ABC article “Bush Aware of Advisers’ Interrogation Talks,” reporters Greenburg, Rosenberg, and de Vogue clearly identified specific members of the Bush administration, including Colin Powell, that were members of the National Security Council’s Principals Committee. This committee approved very specific “enhanced interrogation methods” that have been widely accepted as torture by international and US law. These methods included water boarding, which has been classified as torture for many years...

This is why I write.

Me too, Robert, me too.

Terrific work. You make it very easy to understand how the pathocratic system works up close.

Re: New book: American Heart of Darkness - Censorship

Robert Kirkconnell said:
... destroying the legacy of JFK. I traced the records of his affairs, even with MM, to forgeries and lies that originated with the CIA.
Mimi Alford is supposedly the first White House intern who had a secret dual relationship (affair) with president JFK.
she succumbed to the alpha man when he advanced her in Jackie's bedroom. Alford kept quiet for 50 years. after
having been compromised in a book by another author she broke her silence with her confessional book Once Upon a Secret: My Affair with President John F. Kennedy and Its Aftermath, published Feb 2012.

White House intern’s affair with JFK Mimi Alford - NBC - February 06, 2012
_http://www.nbcnews.com/video/nightly-news/46287673#53583945

Robert Kirkconnell said:
Hey Elf, that spiritualwiki site is interesting. Did you say you did a lot of that?
i am the author who wrote at least 98% of its content by now.
since 2 years i am the single contributor there. it has about 40,000 hits per months.

Best of luck with the sales of your book. Really good in depth research, especially now that you are part of the Forum! As Laura stated today on the JFK Sott talk Radio we need people to get together and refuse to do things. Interesting on what is happening in France aka
http://www.sott.net/article/268858-Is-a-new-revolution-quietly-brewing-in-France, I hope it doesn't go the way of Anonymous. But at least people are trying. As with GMO we need 'round up' but for an ethical reason - to help organise global protests that are aware of infiltration. How we do that I don't know. But only knowledge and vigilence, discernment can help us.

The time you have spent on your research is part of this essential process, same as Laura's and everyone on the Team/Forum. A certain precision is needed because we know what we are up against.

Of course there is no way we can ever accept the status quo, we are here to learn, but no way can we also stand by and just accept the systematic destruction of humanity and everything else including our planet. Today Laura mentioned creating a website where such evil people should be outed. A good idea so long as innocent people are not put on there by TPTB. How do we overcome the tendency for most people to revert to normalcy bias? Unless we create something along similar lines (for their comfort zone, perhaps), ie they are following the crowd, but in this case, as in what is happening, maybe by accident, in France, they are 'inclusve' of people that would normally be at each other's throats. Only an innate knowledge of Ponerology and the opposite, cohesiveness, could do this. But without strict guidance and much much more, TPTB will not let it happen, infiltrate as usual and turn the tables. Ultimately this is what we are all hoping to do in our hearts. It is only with prolific truths successfully coming to the light of day, despite all 'their' efforts to the contrary, that we can effectively educate a few more. What we do have on our side is the increasing disillusion around the world and the fact that they do not even disguise the lies any more. Could this be somehow coralled into an exponential refusal for those that 'get it' to participate? People still have to survive and this is the rub. However survive for what? Worse to come? It will either take many peole with much courage and the right convictions to do this, or times will get so bad that it will happen anyway but more as riots and useless to anyone other than an excuse for the PTB to incarcerate as they intend to do.

I feel the only way to 'win' this is to 'down tools' so to speak, as Laura quite rightly mentioned. This takes courage and the grass has to be greener for them unless the oppression is so bad it is their only way out, but hopefully this can be done on a scale before it leads to that. Only the truth about the total deceptions could possibly be intsrumental in achieving this, and even then, people rapidly fall asleep again, like an aha between thoughts. Everyone's aha comes at a different time too. How can a momentum be created? Many crises are going to be given us for sure over the next months as what little liberties are further taken away and more outside catastrophes appear, so a moment has to be grabbed and utilised? The 'elite' have done this already with Indonesia, perhaps we can do the same but from an STO standpoint? Just thinking out loud. Perhaps a new manifesto? As Laura wrote in the Kennedy flashbacks, all the other idioligies have been tried, and everyone needs their own space they can pass on and work towards, including their 'independence'. This isn't a country political ideology - it has to be a world ideology to succeed. With the internet this could be achieved, but also maybe I have a lot of wishful thinking going on here! It is hard enough just getting the truth to people, but they do not see the WIIFM in that. (What is in it for me). Majority of people are followers, but luckily majority of 'truthers' are leaders, they have to be for what they stand up for! Just like we have very important protocols for FOTCM has anyone thought out the protocols of how they would like to see a successful transition? What are they? When can wisdom prevail? Without these what is there for people to realistically aim for? To motivate them for change? So far there have just been 'isms' now people need something 'to believe in' not out of faith but out of hope of change. I know we lost all our good leaders so it is down to us and effective publicity. No way an easy task, but nothing worthwhile ever is.

Back to the theory of motivation again. How does one not sound like a typical politician? Especially when people accept the ridiculous and just wish to get on and enjoy their lives regardless. Hopefully the 100th monkey effect. How to reach the many that do not wish to accept the staus quo? STO do not have so many tools to use as STO either. Yes we can all work on ourselves to be the best we can be, but do we just give up on the rest now? They 'fiddled' while Rome burned and while Noah built his ark.

Courage is not the absence of fear and despair but the strength to conquer them. I hopethrough all our networking that something significant will change the modus operandi. As we all hope for the same.

Elf said:
Possibility of Being said:
taking into account that our real history is hidden from us and most of biographers and journalists who wrote on high ranked politicians did it with a very specific agenda
i know an appointed biographer whose written research result was declared "unauthorized" by the widow of the one who had helped to provide data on his life. during the process of cross-checking the background and narrative of subject of the biography the author went off the party line. he reaped quite some nasty reactions for following his conscience instead of his employer's inconsistent narrative.

Possibility of Being said:
without having access to the full study, with the "experts'" names listed, it's hard to say how reliable/objective the result is.
it's a project for sure. there are people who evaluate controversial studies / authors and publish a counterarticle.

Actually, after reading a little bit more, there are more questions and problems with that issue (at least to me). First, there seems to be a disagreement between scientists concerning the PPI scales (and there are a few different PPI scales, to make things more complicated), but some tend to agree that the presence of fearless dominance traits is not sufficient to indicate psychopathy.

Secondly, there seems to be a specific spin added by the media, especially in their headlines, that cause a kind of bias in readers.

See:_http://edition.cnn.com/2012/09/13/health/psychopathic-presidents-traits-time/index.html?hpt=he_c2

The writer of this story tried to emphasize that the presidents have not been classified as psychopaths:

Political partisans delight in labeling opposition leaders as malign or even psychopathic — but it turns out that U.S. presidents with high levels of certain psychopathic traits may actually do better on the job, no matter what their party affiliation, according to new research. ...

It's not to say that American presidents are full-blown psychopaths — they didn't rate high in all categories of psychopathic traits.

Overall, the study found, presidents tended to be more like psychopaths than the general population in their level of fearless dominance, but they didn't show a psychopathic excess of impulsive antisocial behavior.

But when the article is titled "The psychopathic trait successful presidents have in common", the word “psychopath” sticks to the mind. I can't say much about the study itself since I don't have access to it, but they did use the phrase "Implications of Psychopathic Personality Traits for Successful and Unsuccessful Political Leadership".

I suspect that overusing of the term 'psychopathy' as well as using it in a wrong context and omitting it where it's due is a deliberate policy designed to create confusion and normalize the problem.

FWIW...

It is thanks to people like you, working body and soul to clarify what it is really happening, that people like me can see and try to understand this world. Even if some nights I have difficulty to sleep thinking about what I am learning, I prefer not to sleep. Your work is so important. Laura, team, Robert, all of you who work for a better understanding.

I remember when in my head I hear a "click",( maybe a door in my head that finally opened). It was reading one extraordinary article of Laura that I read once in a while.

http://www.sott.net/article/152271-Chaos-and-Consent-The-Logistics-of-the-One-World-Government

It is an adventure to learn.

Robert,
in a review by BWWBooksWorld i came across the flwg:

pre-Columbian population on Turtle Island of over 18 million has dwindled down to 200,000.
how did the longterm genocide? of 18 million in the period 1492-2013 come about?
Kevin Annett claims that the British Crown and the churches (Vatican) are behind the
deliberate abuse and killing of 100,000 aboriginal children in Canada in the last 100 years.

at conferences i met and interpreted for two natives of Burkina Faso and Australia who both
confirmed that they were stolen at age 4 by Jesuit priests to be re-educated in their cadres.
I met and interpreted for the late Wallace Black Elk (1921-2004) at his last seminar in
Germany in 1998. he taught the following:

there is a spheric world where there is harmony among the creatures - referring to the
pre-Columbian days, I guess.
in the world of the white rulers the circle/sphere has been boxed into a square/cube
consisting of four walls with no windows availed plus a floor, and ceiling.

the first wall is so called s c i e n c e (meant to define hardware reality).
if science fails to work
the second wall
is so called p s y c h o l o g y (meant to define software reality) comes into play.
if psychology fails to work
the third wall
is so called l a w (meant to define the human-given reality) comes into play.
if law fails to work
the forth wall
is so called r e l i g i o n (meant to define the god-given reality) comes into play.
if religion, the last wall, fails to work
the first wall comes into play again. (to start a new trapped round inside the box)

still, the spheric world outside cannot be seen inside the bottled up box.
except when it can be seen. if not, the existence of a round spheric world is denied.

please elaborate also on the issue of slavery in the Land of the Free.

Wow! So many thoughtful comments here! Just have time to share a little bit. Yes, the question always comes up "What should we do?" And I think it boils down to preparation, teamwork, and timing. Preparation in doing just what all of us are doing right now, and that is learning. Teamwork in that we are going to have to share a common vision for the world, and understand that everyone just has to do a little bit. In fact, we might all have to do absolutely nothing when the time comes, other that stop buying into our own enslavement. I think that is what Laura is talking about. Timing will be everything. There are going to be some really hard times ahead, but these will be opportunities to move forward, just as long as everyone does not start fighting among ourselves. Gotta go now. More later.

Re: New book: American Heart of Darkness - Macrosocial Evil and Religion

The subject of the Native American genocide has been brought up, and I thought that I would share what my research brought out as far as the connections of genocide to the religious beliefs of the first Europeans that settled in North America. The following starts at page 410 in my book and tracks the effects of the destructive religious beliefs of these people. One connection that is never made is how this critical path of pathological beliefs led from the Americas to the Jewish Holocaust...

Author Richard Drinnon, in his excellent book, Facing West: the Metaphysics of Indian-Hating and Empire-Building, traces these pathological fears and manifest hatred back to the very foundations of these Europeans’ belief systems. Although they thought of themselves as devout Christians, it is hard to see anything in their belief systems and behavior that had anything to do with the ministry of Christ. This author does not recall anything in the teachings of Christ that advocated racism, militarism, and genocide resulting from extreme fear and hatred. One would venture to say that such beliefs and behavior are, in fact, antithetical to the teachings of Jesus. One could look at Christianity as having been founded by a leader who had transcended the belief systems at the time only to have later “followers” corrupt virtually everything he stood for. These so-called “followers” would fit Andrew Lobaczewski’s description of “characteropaths” that manipulate the founder’s teachings to serve their own nefarious self-interests. Add to this the final stage of Lobaczewski’s ponerization process whereby outright sociopaths gain control of the system, and we now have what has become of much of Christianity in the Americas. One has only to turn on the news to see such aberrations as self-proclaimed “evangelists” advocating such things as “taking care of” heads of state that do not suit his likings. Pat Robertson did exactly that a few years back when the democratically elected head of Venezuela, Hugo Chavez, did or said something that was not to the “right Reverend” Robertson’s liking. This author does not believe that Jesus would be humored by such actions in his name. Further, one would be hard-pressed to even imagine that Jesus would be impressed that the first “Christians” in the Americas would undertake the wholesale slaughter of millions of “heathen savages,” witch trials, burning people alive, hanging natives in groups of thirteen to honor Jesus Christ and the twelve apostles (the Spaniards did this), and so forth. One would think that Jesus would be disgusted by these criminal actions.

The settlers in North America had some interesting belief systems that were infused in their religious beliefs. Although interesting, these beliefs were very destructive and actually persist to this day. One common thread, for example, is Calvinism of which one essential element is that anything that is not be turned into a commodity and marketed is “useless”: forests need to be cut down and the wood “harvested.” It is “worthless” when just left to grow. The native peoples did not cut the forests down to harvest the wood, plant crops, and so forth. They therefore were considered worthless people that needed to either change or be done away with. They were not doing anything useful with the land. Never mind that these people raised plenty of food by working with the land rather than against it and had been nurturing themselves quite well for many thousands of years. It is hard to find facts on the native people’s health, life span, medicine, and quality of life. However, the records from the native peoples themselves and even the descriptions from Westerners, including the Spanish and the English, paint a picture of a people that had advanced medicine, were much healthier than the Europeans, probably lived longer, and were clearly happier than the Europeans. There have been several European sources that also stated that when Europeans lived with the Indians, they did not come back. They voluntarily stayed when they had the option. This apparently was always the case as there was not even one case documented during colonial times of Europeans that voluntarily returned. If there were any cases to the contrary, this writer missed them; and the reverse was not the case either. This writer found no instances where Native Americans voluntarily stayed with the colonists when given the option. It appears that the Indians were having a good time and that the colonists were not.

It also appears that this relative misery of the colonists was largely self-imposed, and this apparently manifested itself into a real problem for the Indians. Having a good time, pleasurable experiences (especially when physical pleasure was involved), laughing, joking, playing cards, dancing were considered by the Puritans mostly to be sinful, against God, and therefore evil. Of course, anything evil had to be dealt with in very severe terms. It had to be stopped at all cost. So between Calvinism and Puritanism, you had the perception of useless, evil, godless, and sinful savages that clung to their ways and would adopt neither Christianity nor a “civilized” life style. The outcome is clear, these people and their way of life had to go; and the quicker, the better. This conclusion had been arrived at almost 400 four hundred ago along with the methods of accomplishing this. These powerful forces were in play throughout American history and are just as much a player today as they were in then.

Even today, the Native Americans are losing treaty rights, land, and resources. From the early sixteen hundreds on, there has been continuous warfare against Native Americans, and that warfare has consisted of the use of all means of destruction and extermination. Not only military force was used but also social, political, cultural, economic, and legal policies were employed to destroy the native peoples. The media played an instrumental role in what can easily be described as a North American holocaust. Anyone the authors’ age is able to recall the Cowboys and Indians scenarios in the movie theaters where brutal, bloodthirsty Indians attacked wagon trains of virtuous settlers scalping women and murdering children until the brave US cavalry came to the rescue. Apparently, this was the theme from the very beginning to the end. This entire process went on until extermination, which could be marked as early in the twentieth century when the native population was down to roughly two hundred thousand people. This was an insignificant number. The native population had been exterminated. Something that had never been done in history, but an act that rippled across the Atlantic Ocean.

Author and lecturer Noam Chomsky, linguistics professor emeritus, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, makes the connection that “all of Europe was watching this.” He also points out that the methods and propaganda techniques used were not lost when the Nazis began to formulate their own programs of annihilation against the European Jews, Roma, and others. One has only to watch the Nazi propaganda films from the WWII era to notice the similarities. Visual parallels and analogies to vermin and inferences of nonhuman status were evident in both. Concentration camps were not much different from reservations where inhumane conditions, including starvation, where prevalent. Chomsky goes into interesting details on how the Nazis were keenly interested on the American ability to control public opinion on a variety of fronts...

Re: New book: American Heart of Darkness - Macrosocial Evil and Religion

Robert Kirkconnell said:
...Concentration camps were not much different from reservations where inhumane conditions, including starvation, where prevalent. Chomsky goes into interesting details on how the Nazis were keenly interested on the American ability to control public opinion on a variety of fronts...

Indeed, this was noted in the U.S. tribes, the Navajo/Hopi at the four corners, who were segregated and often pitted against each other. You may, if you have time and have not seen it before, want to check out Broken Arrow. _ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=W5z8OgMfXXc

SoTT, recently published a number of excerpts from Howard Zim's book, 'Columbus and the Indians'. No words can convey the twisted minds of these psychopathic people on their European mission more, and worse, they are enshrined.

Thanks for the above.

Re: New book: American Heart of Darkness Slavery in the Land of the Free

I think in using that term, Elf, I was referring to the constant depiction throughout American history to "freedom," "liberty" and all of these lofty terms that have no basis in fact as far as what America actually does. To put it bluntly America was built by slave labor on stolen land. Add to this that most of this talk came from slave owners who wanted to be free. This ability to say one thing and do the opposite is woven throughout American's history and is certainly with us today. A nation cannot export terror and oppression without it being returned. No Americans seemed to care when their surrogate Israel, using bombs and planes made in the USA, bombed high-rise apartment buildings in Lebanon full of nothing but families. However, when the World Trade Center building came down that was a different story. That somehow was terrorism but the former was chalked off to "Well, they have been fighting for hundreds of years..." which is simply not true. I think that is what I was referring to.

Yes happylisa what to do is always the rub. World population is going up as food production is going down -- hmmm, what is going to happen? Oil consumption up and production down...? Of course, the whole thing will crash on a grand scale, and we are already starting to see the beginnings of it... Senior military commanders are being asked questions along the lines of: Will you attack Americans if ordered to do so...? This is easy to say, but my take on it is to do what Gandhi and MLK did and that was to not go along with it. Shut the whole machine down!! Do nothing. There is absolutely nothing that the odious machine can do if that happens. They lose.

It was interesting how the Shah of Iran was deposed. Basically, about a million Iranians put on their burial shrouds an "bum rushed" the capital. there were not enough bullets to shoot them all and probably the military troops just would not do it. Even with overwhelming military superiority, the Shah lost!! Interesting!! I think something like that is liable to happen. It is what happens afterward that is going to be the big question mark.

Re: New book: American Heart of Darkness - Zinn

And thank you voyageur. Howard Zinn was a wonderful gift to the world. It is a shame that all humans are mortal. It would have been wonderful for him to have been a permanent fixture!! Oh well, I guess that is the deal, but I sure would have liked for him to stay around for about another hundred years or so!!

Yes, the reality of the American Holocaust is absolutely disgusting. The fact that the U.S. has never come to terms with this is a festering wound that cannot heal.

Back
Top Bottom