New book: American Heart of Darkness

Here's an interesting bit that may or may not mean something in the context of this discussion:

Neanderthal virus DNA spotted hiding in modern humans
http://www.sott.net/article/268902-Neanderthal-virus-DNA-spotted-hiding-in-modern-humans

They examined the genomes of 67 people with cancer, and found they each contained seven of the sequences supposedly unique to the ancient humans. Belshaw suspects that all 14 might still be around, although finding the rest will take more time. The viruses insert themselves into DNA repeats - patterns that occur in multiple locations throughout the genome, only one of which will carry the sequence in question, so tracking them down is time consuming.

The finding suggests that the viruses probably infected our ancestors before we split from the lineage that led to Neanderthals and Denisovans, roughly 400,000 years ago.

...modern humans can differ from one another significantly in the non-coding parts of their genomes. "The results show that we can find individuals today who share loci with Denisovans or Neanderthals, but not with other humans alive today," he says. ...

"We know these viruses cause disease in other animals, including mice," says Belshaw. There is also some evidence that the viruses are in an active state in tissue taken from people with motor neurone disease. "But it's never been proven that they can cause disease in humans," he says.

Re: New book: American Heart of Darkness - Macrosocial Evil and Religion

Robert Kirkconnell said:
Author Richard Drinnon, in his excellent book, Facing West: the Metaphysics of Indian-Hating and Empire-Building, traces these pathological fears and manifest hatred back to the very foundations of these Europeans’ belief systems. Although they thought of themselves as devout Christians, it is hard to see anything in their belief systems and behavior that had anything to do with the ministry of Christ. This author does not recall anything in the teachings of Christ that advocated racism, militarism, and genocide resulting from extreme fear and hatred.

Yes, there is not much support for that behavior in the NT but there certainly is in the OT. If you haven't read Douglas Reed's "The Controversy of Zion", you might find it adds something to the analysis. Reed begins his account at around 2500 BC (if I remember right).

Re: New book: American Heart of Darkness - Religion and Genocide

Yes LQB, I certainly agree that the Old Testament certainly had a more vengeful God in it, and there certainly is the possibility that the Jesus of history was not quite as free of human frailties as the one we see in the New Testament. There is however little doubt that the Christianity practiced in the Americans had nothing to do with what was originally intended. I am a Buddhist and far from an expert on Christianity, but it is appalling to see any religion corrupted in this fashion.

One factoid I did run into in my research was that the original gospel writing all referred to Jesus by the title "The Son of Man." Their is not one reference to Jesus as the "Son of God." This was added much later. Even Jesus, according to the Disciples referred to himself with this title. Of course, he did refer to God as "father" and so forth. I know this does not sit well in some sectors, but that is what the record shows.

That Neanderthal virus info is most interesting!

Robert Kirkconnell said:
One factoid I did run into in my research was that the original gospel writing all referred to Jesus by the title "The Son of Man." Their is not one reference to Jesus as the "Son of God." This was added much later. Even Jesus, according to the Disciples referred to himself with this title. Of course, he did refer to God as "father" and so forth. I know this does not sit well in some sectors, but that is what the record shows.

You might want to prepare your brains, because they may be blown by the following thread:

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,31732.0.html

Long story short (too short): it looks like the life of Julius Caesar was the original template for the Gospel narratives. It's there in broad outline (e.g., the betrayal and assassination) as well as in details of translation (e.g., Longinus stabs both Caesar and Jesus' corpse). Francesco Carotta, who has written a detailed book on the idea, thinks the "son of man" title may come from a translation of "son of Gaius" (gaius being son of gaia, therefore 'man'). As for "son of God", that would come from Augustus, who was the adopted sun of the divine Caesar (Divus Julius).

Re: New book: American Heart of Darkness - Macrosocial Evil and Religion

thank you, Robert, for posting the passages on the genocide of 18 million American natives (which i consider the biggest genocidal extinction) and on slavery.

Robert Kirkconnell said:
Author Richard Drinnon, in his excellent book, Facing West: the Metaphysics of Indian-Hating and Empire-Building, traces these pathological fears and manifest hatred back to the very foundations of these Europeans’ belief systems. ... This author does not recall anything in the teachings of Christ that advocated racism, militarism, and genocide resulting from extreme fear and hatred.

Father Charlie Moore noted that right from the inception of America/United States there were two opposed dreams enacted
  • the right-brained Equality dream of America
    the left-brained Empire dream of America
_http://de.spiritualwiki.org/Wiki/Politik#toc7

Joseph P. Farrell (*1957) US American philosopher, adjunct professor of patristic theology and apologetics, California Graduate School of Theology, author on alternative history, historical revisionism, archaeology, and science/physics put the split of Christianity in these words:
[T]here are essentially two types of financial system, both intimately based upon larger cosmological and physics views.
  • One viewing the system as a closed system, a zero sum game, in which debt is the primary feature [which] is really a debt-bullion-slavery-empire complex.
    The other, views the system as an open system and able to generate information. We might call this an “equity-based” system.
Source: Old System (Debt) Vs. New System (Equity): Catherine Austin Fitts – Giza Death Star Community, 11. August 2013

Farrell specified Legalized "corporate personhood" ♦ Indebtedness ♦ Guilt ♦ Original sin ♦ Human sacrifice _http://de.spiritualwiki.org/Wiki/FranzHörmann#toc7

Robert Kirkconnell said:
This writer found no instances where Native Americans voluntarily stayed with the colonists when given the option.
Interesting.

Approaching Infinity said:
it looks like the life of Julius Caesar was the original template for the Gospel narratives.

are you aware, LQB, of the typological parallels between Moses ♦ Jesus ♦ Roman emperor Titus as pointed out by Joseph Atwill?
_http://de.spiritualwiki.org/Hawkins/Jesus#toc14

Elf said:
Approaching Infinity said:
it looks like the life of Julius Caesar was the original template for the Gospel narratives.

are you aware, LQB, of the typological parallels between Moses ♦ Jesus ♦ Roman emperor Titus as pointed out by Joseph Atwill?
_http://de.spiritualwiki.org/Hawkins/Jesus#toc14

Yes, Atwill's work is also discussed on the thread I linked to above. To sum up what is discussed there, it looks like Atwill has latched onto a pet theory that, while true to some degree, is only part of the picture. Carotta's work is more comprehensive, and I don't think the strong (and textually supported) connections between Julius Caesar and Jesus can be ignored. As Carotta writes in his book, it looks like the Flavians did indeed have a great influence on the creation of Christianity, but they didn't create it out of whole cloth. They utilized already existing beliefs and movements (including the local cults of Divus Julius) as the backdrop.

As for the connections between Moses and Jesus, those are pretty well established, even more conventional academia. For example, I'm pretty sure Thomas Thompson discusses them in his book The Messiah Myth. According to Thompson, the NT writers simply used OT tropes and conventions, which is what the OT authors themselves did repeatedly. With the Caesar information, it would make sense that the NT writers simply rewrote Jesus' story, i.e. Caesar's story, grafting it onto preexisting narratives and tropes from Judaic tradition.

The information provided her is overwhelming. Add to this the knowledge you folks are connected with and it is something really impressive. I like the equity/empire contrast, along with all of the rest. Yes, the word was "gaia" that was used. Man, I am liking this discussion more and more each day!

I took my Grand Daughter to piano practice tonight, and it was at the house of one of her teacher's students. She and the other student are practicing a duet for a recital. The house was what you might call a "real spread" with things like huge fig trees growing out of the ground inside the house and lion heads spewing water into pools and so forth -- not exactly a shack by any stretch of the imagination. Turns out the house belongs to the kid's grandfather who is worth ump-teen million dollars. Well, we got to yaking... Seems that he is a Vietnam Vet with everything that goes along with that -- PTSD, agent orange coming out of his ears, sores on his arms, etc. Well, we kinda hit it off. I knew where he had been, what he did, and vice-versa.

He said that he does not talk about it much, if at all, because people think you're crazy... I responded that I knew what he was talking about, but that I gave up caring years ago. In fact, I have gotten to where I rather enjoy the attention! Told him that we have a right to be heard and that I would not be quiet any more... That it was time for us to be saying who is crazy or not. Not the other way around. Mentioned that I write the Prez, Media, Congress, and other officials regularly and tell them about their sorry selves... and that we all should do that, and put these clowns names in the street... They need to be worried about what we think rather than us worried about what they think... I went on this loud, long rant that he seemed to get a kick out of! When I mentioned that I wrote about what we were talking about in a book, he wrote me a check for a box of them that I just happened to have had in my car. Of course, my Grand Daughter had heard it all before, many times, and just wanted to go home; rolling her eyes and the whole bit, but it was a good night!

When birds fall from the sky and the animals are dying, a new tribe of people shall come
unto the earth from many colors, classes, creeds, who by their actions and deeds shall make
the earth green again. They will be known as the warriors of the Rainbow.
Hopi prophecy

glad to read, Robert, that you are getting inspired. so do i.

the 3 patriarchal revelation religons contain the root of psychopathy. Yahweh is a two-faced morally schizophrenic, psychopathic god.
Violent elitist-hierarchical either-or left-brained Yahwist systems kept humanity divided.

In the character of Yahweh by any objective moral evaluations you have a psychopathic, genocidal, murderous, manipulative, emotionally abusive character claiming – according to theological traditions – to be God. And this is the problem. […] No amount of theological jugglery will change the fact that you're dealing with a real moral ambiguity with this particular character. If we were to take the same actions and ascribe them to a human being then what we're dealing with is a character on the order of a Hitler, a Stalin, or a chairman Mao. We're dealing with a real murderous character. […]
The cultural effect of the introduction of this [Yahwist] religion in ancient times is that it introduced a cultural schism. Yahwism is defining itself in opposition to [nature religions and the right-brained perennial traditions]. Yahwism is a conceptional and an immoral revolution. And like all revolutions it has a founding moment in violence, here of course the exodus. It fills all the bills of revolutionary violent movements. The bottom line is it's a grab for power. […]

1. You enshrine a text then the text literally becomes your God.
2. You enshrine a system of interpretation and therefore you elevate to positions of authority a clerical [oligarchic] elite that does the interpreting.
3. Within the psychology of any individual […] within one of those three Yahwisms [Judaism, Christianity, Islam] it introduces the idea that
any other human being therefore is looked at in purely mechanistic terms. They are viewed either as a potential convert to the system or as a potential enemy.

The net social and cultural effect of these types of [Yahwist] revelation religions is that they introduce a split, a schism, a division in the social space. […] The effect of this is to keep humanity divided.
With each of these three systems you're dealing with universal truth claims. […] The final triumph of truth lies in the future, [...] a future that at some point involves coercive violence in all three versions of these [Yahwist] traditions.

Audio interview with Joseph P. Farrell (*1957) US American philosopher, adjunct professor of patristic theology and apologetics, California Graduate School of Theology, author on alternative history, historical revisionism, archaeology, and science/physics, Yahweh The Two-Faced God, presented by West Swedish web radio station Red Ice Creations, host Henrik Palmgren, _http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2012/07/RIR-120729.php minute 29:24-39:00, 76:00 minutes duration, aired 29. July 2012

Features of the Yahwist (fundamentalist religious or secular) system are:
* Enshrinement of an authoritative message (revelatory text),
* empowering of a messenger,
* installation of an authoritative elite interpreting the enshrined text,
** pressuring infallible consensus,
** demanding obedience,
** demanding (false) certainty,
** playing the guilt game, scaring, violence, schisms,
** demanding to murder "the enemy"
Outside-the-system-thinkers are ostracized for challenging the system (the one and only truth).

Yahwism is a counter-religion, a power play.
Joseph P. Farrell, Scott D. de Hart, Yahweh The Two-Faced God, Periprometheus Press Hera, 9. February 2012

Robert Kirkconnell said:
PTSD, agent orange coming out of his ears, sores on his arms
just found this article: Is Monsanto’s RoundUp (Glyphosate) the New Agent Orange? 19 Nov 2013
_http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=27783

With the 50th anniversary of the JFK assassination coming up in two days, I thought I would share one of several individuals who did their patriotic duty by reporting known threats to JFK before the assassination. I have quoted from my book on this guy who was doing his job and came across an obvious conspiracy to murder the president. What he got for his efforts was that he was confined to a mental institution. You will not hear his name, nor any of the others I came across, on Fox, CNN, NBC nor any other major news outlet...

Army Private Eugene B. Dinkin​

"...Dinkin was a cryptographic code operator for the US Army stationed in Metz, France, in 1963. In the course of his work, Dinkin decoded information that led him to believe that there was a conspiracy in the making to assassinate JFK. He received information that the assassination involved the US military combined with an ultra right-wing economic group. Dinkin talked about this to the personnel he worked with and heard from his co-workers that he was going to be committed to a psychiatric facility. He went AWOL on November 4, 1963, and took a train to Geneva, Switzerland. There he told his story to the editor of the Geneva Diplomat. On November 6, 1963, he appeared in the press room of the UN in Geneva and stated that he was being persecuted. He also added that “they” were plotting against President Kennedy and that “something” would happen in Dallas. After the assassination, one of Dinkin’s friends back at his duty station, Dennis De Witt, added that Dinkin had predicted that Kennedy’s assassination would occur on November 28, 1963, and later changed it to November 22, 1963. His allegations went to the White House on November 29, 1963, and to the Warren Commission in April, 1964. The FBI was also notified. None of the recipients took any action. Neither Dinkin’s name nor his allegations were mentioned in the Warren Commission’s 26 Volumes of information. The FBI did not follow up with any interviews of Dinkin, nor did they interview or take statements from his co-workers. No action was taken whatsoever by anyone in an official status, and no documentation was released on this issue until 1976, but Dinkin’s name had been deleted.

It was not until 1992 that a clear record of what Dinkin had alleged was received by the president’s Commission on the Assassination of President Kennedy, which is commonly referred to as the Warren Commission. In 1992, a letter from CIA Director Richard Helms, with Dinkin’s name included, to the Warren Commission was released by the CIA Historical Review Board. What we have here is proof that the CIA, Warren Commission, and the White House knew of Dinkin’s prediction about the JFK assassination a matter of days after its occurrence and did nothing about it. Dinkin predicted what would happen, where it would happen, and when it would occur. What are the chances of his having been “mentally ill”? If that was the case, he would be one extremely accurate delusional character. He had to have gotten this information from somewhere..."

And there were many others!!

Re: New book: American Heart of Darkness - JFK Assassination

Well, why not one more...

"...Hoover knew JFK was going to be assassinated, and he knew exactly where and when it would take place. He got this from several sources, one of whom was author Dick Russell’s The Man Who Knew Too Much, Richard Case Nagell. Nagell was a CIA counterespionage double agent who sent a registered letter in September 1963 to Hoover, warning him that “Lee Harvey Oswald” was involved in a conspiracy to” murder the chief executive of the United States, John F. Kennedy.” He went into enough detail that anyone would not take this as a crank letter. Hoover and the FBI denied ever receiving the letter. Nagell also formally notified the Warren Commission and the House Select Committee on Assassinations of what he knew, and he knew a lot. He was never called to testify before either of these agencies..."

Robert Kirkconnell said:
...He had to have gotten this information from somewhere..."

And there were many others!!

Interesting recounting. As an army cryptographic code operator stationed in France, Dinkin certainly lifted the information coming and going from somewhere to someone. I'm trying to think, and am not that familiar with devices at that time, just how many communication systems types there were, and coded information generally was teletype data transmissions. If in the army, tasked with code ciphers/decipher, it seems he would be monitoring (of interest to the army) diplomatic transmissions, as one perhaps primary example, or he assembled/disassembled internal coded cypher messages. Did Dinkin ever hint where the "information" emanated from?

Just to digress in speculation speculative thinking for a moment, the Dinkin/France thing made me think of the U.S. Ambassador, Charles E. Bohlen, stationed in France in 1963 (with a long prior history). Curiously, this statement in wiki (for what that is worth) caught my attention:

According to JFK advisor Ted Sorensen, Bohlen was involved in the first few days of secret discussions surrounding the Cuban Missile Crisis of October 1962. However, to everyone's surprise he kept reservations aboard an ocean liner that would take him to his Paris posting as ambassador, rather than postponing the trip and flying to France after the crisis had been resolved. He was thus absent for most of what was arguably the most important confrontation between the two superpowers during the Cold War period. He was acting from President Nixon's Secretary of State from Dean Rusk and the William P. Rogers from January 1969.

Again, fwiw of Bohlen:

On the morning of August 24, 1939, he visited the Third Reich diplomat Hans von Herwarth and received the full content of the secret protocol to the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact, signed the day before.[5] The secret protocol contained an understanding between Adolf Hitler and Joseph Stalin to split Central Europe, the Baltic region, and Finland between their nations. U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt was urgently informed. The United States did not convey this information to any of the concerned governments in Europe. A week later the plan was realized with the German invasion of Poland, and World War II started.

He, Bohlen, had in his lifetime been demoted by Eisenhower a number of years earlier, and served with LBJ after Kennedy.

Anyway, sometimes it seems that just so much information and disinformation was launched; purposely, conveniently or otherwise, by people told half truths and lies, that this puzzle of murder accomplished divisions not reconcilable. The goings on were so wide spread, evidence so fragmented and sometimes so dame obvious, with a likely epicenter directed by a very small few (the LBJ's/Hoover's had their parts to play and play them they did, as did others in this manufactured web), that people caught up in this ill game quickly discovered they had been used, they were complicit; they may have even thought the end game was of their original design due to their hatread of Kennedy, or they were key players, not realizing the rules or controls had changed, and their hands were disgustingly dirty - not knowing how to clean them off and not knowing who really knew of, or recorded their active parts - they became ultra paranoid and worse (so many died after Kennedy). Perhaps it was as simple for these malcontent "Hoover" types, perhaps by the whispered urgings from a very few, to start tiding up their loose ends using any means available; mafia thugs, FBI, police etcetera...what madness followed.

Major Ed Dames remote viewed the JFK assassination. his results were:
he found that it was indeed a conspiracy. JFK was shot by a remote controlled gun hidden
in the dashboard of Kennedy's car was fired and shot him in JFK's Adam's Apple and by a
high caliber weapon from outside.
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdhuZwh2F1U minute 54:13

Evelyn Lincoln, personal secretary of JFK, was never interviewed on national TV. she
confirmed in a letter to professor of journalism Jim Marrs sent in 1994 the following:
"As for the assassination is concerned, it is my belief that there was a conspiracy
because there were those that disliked him and felt the only way to get rid of him
was to assassinate him. These five conspirators, in my opinion, were
Lyndon B. Johnson,
J. Edgar Hoover,
the Mafia,
the CIA and the
Cubans in Florida.
"

Jim Marrs says Lyndon B Johnson and J Edgar Hoover killed Kennedy
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhNgK_PJBTk see min 1:25:05

Marrs presented a list of 103 people/witnesses who died "convenient deaths" as for
the investigations conducted by the Warren Commission.

there is a fatal curse on the Kennedy dynasty. incidentally, each of five Kennedy men
were attacked/killed in the 16th hour of Sidereal Time:
* Joseph P. Kennedy, Jr. in 1944,
* JFK in 1963,
* Edward Kennedy (near fatal plane crash) in 1964,
* Robert Kennedy in 1968,
* John Jr. Kennedy in 1999.
according to Masonic lore 16 hours means 'revenge and retribution'.

Elf said:
Major Ed Dames remote viewed the JFK assassination. his results were:
he found that it was indeed a conspiracy. JFK was shot by a remote controlled gun hidden
in the dashboard of Kennedy's car was fired and shot him in JFK's Adam's Apple and by a
high caliber weapon from outside.
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdhuZwh2F1U minute 54:13

What a load of nonsense. (The remote controlled gun part.)

Back
Top Bottom