Numerology Site

Reply to Ivan : Sir , please give me a chance to gather up some info for you and pass them by Mrs Jadczyk first. Will get back to you. Best wishes in your studies

I still do not understand your intentions.

Don't worry about my ego dear Roger, it was not damaged or stepped on. You see, sometimes people give me a first impression and oftentimes those first impressions carry out to being what I thought or felt before.

Looking forward to your introduction.

Roger said:
Reply to DAWN (Administrator). Thank you for your understanding about what my intentions where in posting my comment about "numerology" in general. Believe me, it was NOT intended to be disrespectful to anyone. My background prompts me to be very direct in my comments so perhaps unknowingly I stepped on her ego. Why,if a fact was presented, could you not ask a Cass. representative to present the right answer? I have read the "Wave Series" and "Adventure Series" plus many other articles and find them to be extremely accurate, factual,and precise..I have studied catholicism, Judism,islam and many other alternative ideas, but find this to be the most accurate in presentation. Please thank Mrs Jadczyk for all her hard work. Thanking you again for your kindness and understanding

Roger said:
Reply to Ivan : Sir , please give me a chance to gather up some info for you and pass them by Mrs Jadczyk first. Will get back to you. Best wishes in your studies
Thanks and welcome to the forum. It would be good if Laura could have a look, yes. You mentioned you read the Wave and the Adventures series, are you familiar with the Fourth Way, Gurdjieff and Castaneda's take on the ego/self-importance and also the Work on oneself? If not, I advise you to have a look at them as they can give you much insight about the inner world of man and also help you in your line of work with people (understanding their strangeness is one example ;D), not to mention the books on psychology and psychopathy.

Dawn, I think his intentions are just to share some of his knowledge on numerology, at least that's what I think for now. I sure hope we find some more clues to this whole forgotten science.

Roger said:
To Dawn : I'm very surprised that you took this post so personally - believe me, it was definitely NOT intended to be disrespectful to anyone. But the facts are there as you can see by your attitude.

Hi Roger, I don't think this is very helpful. Dawn noticed that you post was rather, well, how to put it mildly... let's say haughty. You made conclusive statements in a bit of a condescending manner.

That is okay, when we communicate with others, we often learn a lot about ourselves and can then adjust to others reactions to us.

roger said:
How on earth could you take this post to believe that my "words of wisdom" pertained to you? It is a general note - not meant to make any personnel claims. Please read it more carefully and don't take it so personally

I don't think that she thought it pertained to her at all. I think that she was just commenting on your general tone. I'm sure she'll clarify that for me if I've mistaken her. Again, it's alright, this is all learning.

Roger said:
Reply to DAWN (Administrator).

I think you might mean me here - anart.

roger said:
Thank you for your understanding about what my intentions where in posting my comment about "numerology" in general. Believe me, it was NOT intended to be disrespectful to anyone.

I understand, and no problem at all.

roger said:
My background prompts me to be very direct in my comments so perhaps unknowingly I stepped on her ego.

As I mentioned above, I don't think it was her ego, she was merely commenting on the fact that your post came across as a bit much.

roger said:
Why,if a fact was presented, could you not ask a Cass. representative to present the right answer?

I'm not quite sure what you mean by this, could you elaborate?

roger said:
I have read the "Wave Series" and "Adventure Series" plus many other articles and find them to be extremely accurate, factual,and precise.

Great! They are and very dense in information.

roger said:
I have studied catholicism, Judism,islam and many other alternative ideas, but find this to be the most accurate in presentation. Please thank Mrs Jadczyk for all her hard work. Thanking you again for your kindness and understanding.

It sounds like you have an understanding based on research and experience, this is always a plus. Laura is here on the forum, so as you post more, I'm sure you'll be interacting with her. Welcome again.

I was actually taken aback by Dawn's reaction. I felt like I missed something in Roger's post that provoked such a reaction.

Then, reading Anart's comments that Roger's post came across as haughty really made me have to check my filters.

I reread Roger's post and still don't see a problem. I've dissected Roger's initial post for a better analysis and request patience and support in helping me see what I obviously cannot.

Roger said:
Dear Mrs. Jadcyzk, Just a little note to try to explain what "Numerology sciences " really curtail
I wasn't sure if he intended this word as curtail means to cut short or otherwise diminish. I thought perhaps he meant "entail", as in a consequential necessity, like: Effective communications entail clarity..

I have been practicing this art for about 35 years and still don't consider myself an expert.
I thought he is establishing his experience to add credibility but tempers it with humility in the awareness that lessons continue to come.

It is a science based on the vibration of numbers (each number having a dimensional vibe that has been known since time and memorial by races and tribes to numerous to count).
I thought he was trying to explain Numerology and it's ancient heritage.

Normally a average person cannot do his own reading due to the factor of ego,and himself/herself wanting to believe things that might not be really there...it is a science that works phenomenally well if done properly.
I'm guessing this is where some of the concerns begin? I just thought he was explaining the role ego plays in failed readings and the need to operate with this awareness.

All the works that I personally have done for others gives me great satisfaction as to the help and happiness they receive... I've also come up with a lot of negative conditions in peoples lives that were answered,some not so successfully because of a definite ego problem that could not be corrected..
I felt he was merely expressing his pleasure in providing readings to others but also expands on his earlier comment about how ego issues can impact on a successful reading.

The cass. teaching of OPs and remotes can be the reasons for this.
I thought he was introducing a possible explanation for the effects he has experienced.

If studied properly under a proper master, it is the most rewarding and people helping function that I could imagine.
It seems to me he is expressing how personally rewarding it can be to provide such readings, provided one's training is "proper".

On a second note, what happened to the May,2010 reading?
An innocent question, I assumed.

So, could someone kindly explain to me what I missed please?

This will drive me nuts until I know. It brings me back to memories of high school English poetry class 30 years ago, when my interpretations were often wrong, according to the teacher and all of my fellow classmates.

I greatly appreciate any help on this.

Regards,
Gonzo

well I tried 'find lost objects' just for fun and it was spot on to my total surprise. I still think it was a coincidence but very amusing one.
My sister lost a valet with important documents and she wasn't sure if it was still in the house, I asked her to focus on it and give me 9 numbers the reply was - "it is near moving water - you will find it".
I told her to check all areas in the house near water outlets
She did find it in the wash room, it fell behind washing machine.
I didn't tell her about my source of clairvoyance and she was totally spooked :)

Wow, you don't get any nearer to "moving" water than behind a washing machine. Coincidence, eh? Is there such a thing? Oh yee of little faith - LOL.

Pretty amazing either way.

Thanks for sharing that.

Gonzo

Gonzo said:
Coincidence, eh? Is there such a thing? Oh yee of little faith - LOL.

Gonzo
Did you see the credo under my avatar, borrowed from Ark who borrowed it from some Russian SF novel. :cool2:

But seriously - how would you explain it?
The image of her valet was transferred into the numbers according to some unknown laws and then computed into the answer in the all knowing cosmic computer.
Yea - I'll stick to coincidence for now :P

Gonzo said:
So, could someone kindly explain to me what I missed please?

This will drive me nuts until I know.

Hi Gonzo, I think you might be making more out of this than is there. As I mentioned earlier, I don't think Roger intended to come across the way he did. I also don't think it was a very strong signal of 'haughtiness' - just a subtle flavor likely attributed to word usage, not intent. Communicating via the written word over the internet is an endeavor fraught with danger for lost meaning/intent. I've certainly written many things here on the forum that were not read the way I intended, due to my own tendency to write how I think and not write with others in mind.

For example, when one says, "Just a little note to try to explain what "Numerology sciences " really curtail (entail)" - they are implying that the person they are addressing has no idea whatsoever of what numerology sciences really entail. It is the phrasing that is key.

When one says, "I have been practicing this art for about 35 years and still don't consider myself an expert." This is stating that he does consider himself quite experienced and, depending on the reader, might imply that they are not.

It is a very subtle thing, Gonzo and, as Roger stated, it was not his intent to come across that way. It's a good experience for Roger, since he can learn to phrase things in a way that doesn't come across like he does not mean it. Hope this helps.

I probabaly read too far into the sentance structure, the wordage, and what intent they may have.

It is a good lesson for me too, instead of assuming the intent of Roger's post, I should have worded it in a much less rude type way. :)

Thanks for taking the time to spell it out. It was bothering me that I didn't see anything. I think I make a bit of room for the ineffective method of communicating via the written word and often give the benefit of the doubt, sometimes to a fault.

Appreciate it.

Gonzo

Mrs. Jadczyk : Just a note to say that if I had known what my post did to the sensitivity's of some of your readers, I would never have posted it. Sometimes trying to help or make a statement will come back as really not wanted. This problem is mentioned in your excellant series on "Psychology, psychiatry, OP and remotes".....This series is one of the clearest and concise articles I have come across after many years of study...The Cassiopeon Representatives word that "Knowledge Protects" is a fact that all should follow. Again I am sorry if I offended anyone. Thanking you again for your outstanding work..Sincerely yours, Roger

Hi Roger --

Regarding what you say here:

Roger said:
Just a note to say that if I had known what my post did to the sensitivity's of some of your readers, I would never have posted it.

Be sure to take to heart what anart said here:

anart said:
It is a very subtle thing, ... and, as Roger stated, it was not his intent to come across that way. It's a good experience for Roger, since he can learn to phrase things in a way that doesn't come across like he does not mean it.

So there is no need to wish that you hadn't posted your message -- it is merely one more amongst the myriad of lessons we are all learning all the time, and instructive for others to learn from as well. No harm done, and no big deal :)

Shijing said:
Hi Roger --

So there is no need to wish that you hadn't posted your message -- it is merely one more amongst the myriad of lessons we are all learning all the time, and instructive for others to learn from as well. No harm done, and no big deal :)

Exactly!

Note that I also said:

anart said:
I've certainly written many things here on the forum that were not read the way I intended, due to my own tendency to write how I think and not write with others in mind.

We're all human, Roger, and your input is more than welcome.

So the topic ends witha a discussion. Nice...

Lot of the stuff on the numerology site was kind of... I don't know, coindicencially with what in that week I was thinking about me.

Back
Top Bottom