Olympic games in Paris (2024)

So I guess my question to those of you living in France, is how much of what's going on in Germany now (also very visible with the case of Dr. Reiner Fuellmich) could possibly occur in France? Are the courts there already as corrupt as those in Germany? Because if so then I could actually see Imane Khelif winning "her" case and setting yet another precedent for the destruction of common morals and decency in the west.

I hope I'm wrong, but as Mr. Hopkins writes above, his case alone will have reverberations throughout the western world regarding "the exercise of authoritarian power." Any case involving Khelif at this time could, too. What a time to be alive...
Hopefully we can reread Sebastian Haffner's memoirs and the articles on Sott.net to get a clearer picture, I mean a clearer picture more accurately, of this tyranny that we see cropping up everywhere. With more light, maybe. It's not easy to see all that. It takes courage to see it all.

But if that's correct I don't understand why you're still choosing to be so deliberately obtuse. It's frustrating to read and most don't have the time, patience, or energy to decipher whatever you're trying to say.
It's called being passive aggressive and dodging controversy, that is, avoiding inspecting one's reasoning.

Bottom line with this entire situation, a man beating up a woman in public is monstrous, period, no matter the religion. The media is the one trying to make people conclude otherwise, It being celebrated by some as liberation, is equally monstrous. It's like the IDF calling their genocide, self defense.

So in this case, a monster wasn't created in 46 seconds, it took 46 seconds to spot one that was always there, period. Will it be used by several ideologies to push whatever agenda on either side? sure. It's still wrong to let a man beat up a woman. And it's monstrous for a man to find glory in doing so.

Some right wing extremist calling it wrong is correct, but that doesn't make the right wing extremist a saint, he might still be an awful human being and use it to fuel his crusade, which is also wrong, those two ideas can coexist.

We might not even need an earthquake, with the social state of that city, don't know anyone who actually would like to visit LA
Not a problem, there would be a lot of mexicans to fill everything needed (stadiums, shops, restaurants, etc.)

On the other hand, If they can change the perception of the people regarding Kamala, LA would be easier.

Then again, anything can happend in 4 years.

---
Edited

The game just wrapped up yesterday.
The United States won the most golden medals, China won the second most.

Congratulations to all the countries' athletes who won medals!

• Dislike
Reactions: Joe
Feminist Rachael Gunn, 36, has a PhD in cultural movement, is an academic researching the "cultural politics of break dancing." She teaches at Macquarie University in the Department of Media, Communications, Creative Arts, Language and Literature in Australia, she convinced the country to pay for her trip to the Paris Olympics to participate in break dancing.
Absolutely awful and it has been going viral on social media here- whoever thought doing the sprinkler and kangaroo hop as part of her breaking routine was okay! I’m sure there are younger people than her that can breakdance infinitely better. Here is a screen shot of her thesis:

As Gad Sad posted, regardless of the censure, she will probably get a tenured position out of this.
22CFD572-68EA-4893-A483-6C93E859B531.jpeg

And apparently the selection process was not up to snuff, very few of the general public (& those who could actually breakdance) were aware or given a chance to represent their country.

Anna Meares, head of the Australian Olympic Committee, doubled down in RayGun’s defence & their choice to send her to the Olympics:

Telling someone they cannot dance can have global consequences! :-D

Absolutely awful and it has been going viral on social media here- whoever thought doing the sprinkler and kangaroo hop as part of her breaking routine was okay! I’m sure there are younger people than her that can breakdance infinitely better. Here is a screen shot of her thesis:

As Gad Sad posted, regardless of the censure, she will probably get a tenured position out of this.
View attachment 100187

And apparently the selection process was not up to snuff, very few of the general public (& those who could actually breakdance) were aware or given a chance to represent their country.

Anna Meares, head of the Australian Olympic Committee, doubled down in RayGun’s defence & their choice to send her to the Olympics:

Well I’m gonna go all out and say she looks like she’s RETARDED and having a severe conniption episode… yep I said it, may the censorship police come and crush my life to dust. I am NOT proud to be an Aussie!

View attachment 100187

If she's the best dancer in the country, the summum of the summum, I'd like to see who's the worst. That must be something! :lol:

Well now people on social networks are commenting on the figure formed with the light set, exactly when the "Golden Voyager" is descending on Earth. They say they see the Seal of Baphomet.

1200px-Simple_Seal_of_Baphomet.svg.png

Screenshot_20240813-004627_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240813-010201_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240813-003227_TikTok Lite.jpg

As discussed in this thread previously. Possibly people are interpreting or seeing things that are not there or were not planned that way for the show and it is a coincidence.

By the way, a few meters above the ground, the Golden Voyager undoubtedly makes for a few seconds the Tarot figure representing the Hanged Man, but inverted.
Screenshot_20240813-010533_YouTube.jpg

Now, supposing this was done on purpose. What is the deep or esoteric meaning of a geometrical figure known as Baphomet? Of course it is not simply Satanism, is it?

Earlier the Cs told us that secrets of Knights Templar were kept in caves guided by eternally burning lamps.

David Icke in his book "The Biggest Secret" in chapter 17 entitled "the secret language", states that:
The initiates of the network of secret societies have always had a key to communication through certain phrases, words, funny handshakes and symbols. There are also a number of Brotherhood "signatures" that form their secret language and these are around us every day. They are obsessed with their rituals and symbols because of their reptilian brain and I cannot overemphasize this point. They are a means by which they can be tracked and read.​
Its most commonly used symbols are the flaming torches, the symbol of knowledge and the Sun. When an initiate reaches a certain level in the pyramid he is said to be "enlightened", more symbolism of the burning torch.
The torch is the most obvious signature of the Brotherhood.

When the Brotherhood assassinated President Kennedy in 1963, they placed a burning torch, the eternal flame that has burned to this day, on his grave in Arlington Cemetery. After the assassination in Dallas the Freemasons erected an obelisk in Dealey Plaza a few yards from the site where Kennedy was shot. At the top they placed a representation of the burning torch.
[... ] The torch lit at the Olympic Games has the same meaning.
Symbols, shapes and angles generate different energies and if you understand these principles you can vibrate the energy field of a place to the vibrational range you consider most appropriate for what you wish to achieve there. Anyone living or working within that field will be affected by it. You can also focus solar and other astrological energies on that place.

It seems that what the Templars had in their hands and this Baphomet affair was the know-how to manifest or materialize through "symbols, shapes and angles" possibly a whole science brought by the Kantekians and widely used by the Atlantean elite, knowledge today considered satanic or witchcraft to scare away the ignorant masses.​

Spanish national boxing selector opined on the Algerian male boxer competing in women's boxing at the Olympics.

"They were doing a training camp here at the Blume and we couldn't put [Khelif] with anyone. We put "her" with Jennifer Fernández and it hurt her. Whichever woman we put with Khelif with, he hurt her," Lozano said.

The coach then said it seemed more fair when Khelif was matched up against a man.

"We put her with José Quiles and they were [equal]. From my point of view I don't see it as fair,' the coach admitted.

Quiles is a top Spanish boxer who has won two silver medals in international competitions, one in 2022 and another in 2023.

Lozano added that he didn't think Khelif and Lin being in the women's category at the Olympics was "equitable."

"I don't see it as fair; I don't see it as equitable. Everyone can think what they want, but that's how I see it," he concluded.

Maria Zakharova also saw something else.

Russian Press Chief Calls Olympic Closing Ceremony 'Obvious Satanism'​

Russia's foreign ministry spokeswoman has criticized what she views as the religious overtones of the Paris closing ceremony, and "the obvious satanism" displayed during one scene in particular.

Maria Zakharova, who has led the press department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation since 2015, made the comments through her Telegram channel on Tuesday morning.

"The only thing worse than the opening of the Olympic Games in Paris could be their closing," Zakharova said, according to a translation. "France did not miss this chance."

The closing ceremony of the 2024 Games took place on Sunday, marking the end of the two-week sporting celebration.

[...] Zakharova's disapproval was aimed at the "Golden Voyager" performance, in which a figure clad in golden armor and a spiked headdress descended from the stadium roof, encountering a headless winged angel and an astronaut, before being raised upward by a group of performers dressed in white bodysuits.

Maria Zakharova:

„The only thing worse than the opening ceremony of the Olympic Games in Paris could have been the closing ceremony. France didn't miss this opportunity.

Thank you for the honesty. No veils, no shades, no hints. Everything was laid bare: a fallen angel turns people into zombies, subjugating humanity to its will as time runs out.

Reading the articles and reviews, it's clear that many people have grasped what they saw. Quotes from the Bible, references to historical incarnations of the theme, analogies, and parallels—shock. No one even considers using the usual argument of "you're all lying" against such blatant satanism.

Timid attempts to assess the "ceremony" from the perspective of theatrical art and the direction of large-scale events, without understanding the main point, were drowned out by the cries of those who had their eyes opened.

The golden moth, eager to rule the world as revenge for its crushed ambitions, or love that saves and elevates through self-overcoming—now it’s up to each individual to make their choice.“

Back
Top Bottom