Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

See the Twitter post below. The West has previously threatened to take away the assets of Russia's billionaire class abroad to step up the economic war against Russia.

What they don't understand is that Moscow is a metropolis that attracts one of the most foreign investors. In response, Russia can take all of this away. Also, once their assets abroad are taken away, the Russian billionaire class will invest mainly only in Russia itself. And we are talking about hundreds of billions here.

Russia will get a gigantic injection of capital as a result.

Firebrand Russian politician Vladimir Zhirinovsky was apparently 'in the know' about today being a historic day:

But by the time he said the above - on December 27th - the CIA and friends had already moved to put Russia in a bind where it was damned if it did, and damned if it didn't. So his 'prophecy' isn't all that amazing.

By jacking up Kiev's forces, thereby encouraging them to retake Donbass by force, and by declaring that Russia would be sanctioned whether it acted or not, Putin in this sense had little choice but to save the Donbass population from slaughter by giving official Russian recognition and thus a legal basis for providing them Russian military protection.

We don't realize it because we're not in Russia, but going by what I hear from the foreign press corps in Moscow, an overwhelming majority there - even Putin's political opponents - support this move to recognize the breakaway republics. As one observer said: "Washington doesn't have a Putin problem; it has a Russian PEOPLE problem."

Last edited:
Here come the endless op-eds of condemnation, filled with hand-wringing and righteous indignation!

But lo! What do we have here? An eerily apt comment in the UK Telegraph...

The speech was cast in historical terms, and showed that the Russian leader's mind was made up long ago.

He discarded his usual mask of inscrutability and finally, angrily, laid his cards on the table.

Ukraine "never had a tradition of genuine statehood" and was "in full and in whole created by Russia. Bolshevik, Communist Russia to be precise," he said. It was "Vladimir Ilyich Lenin's Ukraine."

For Mr Putin, the speech marked a crossing of the Rubicon.

After watching it in Washington a US official said: "We believe this made clear his true intentions. He made clear he views Ukraine historically as part of Russia. This was a speech to the Russian people to justify a war."
A 'crossing of the Rubicon' indeed.

Thanks to Laura's research, we know that that doesn't mean what they think it means: 'a dictator come to destroy our way of life'. It actually means 'one good man commits to right action in the face of all the powers ranged against him'.

Ave Putin! Ave Caesar!

And there's something else they miss in their own words: the significance of Putin's use of, and grasp of, history. I don't have his work to hand, so perhaps others can correct me, but didn't Collingwood say something to the effect that the most judicious solutions to current problems are those which emerge from 'going deep into history'?

His enemies are acting all shocked and repulsed by Putin's TV address outlining his understanding of the history of Ukraine from a Russian perspective, but they really shouldn't be. Putin laid it all out in writing in an expansive article published on the Kremlin website last summer.

We don't realize it because we're not in Russia, but going by what I hear from the foreign press corps in Moscow, an overwhelming majority there - even Putin's political opponents - support this move to recognize the breakaway republics. As one observer said: "Washington doesn't have a Putin problem; it has a Russian PEOPLE problem."
Fully agree; and right on cue we have this just announced :

It sure feels like the sequence of events were inevitable. Oil, stock markets, currencies, gold are all reacting to these latest developments. It seems the Empire now could be poised to go "all-in" with the economic reset plan. Not sure, but can't shake the "feeling" away.

Meanwhile, no condemnation for the tearing away of civil liberties in Western countries due to the "covid pandemic".

The West has outdone itself in showing its power elite to be the biggest hypocrites walking the planet. The high sounding moral language they use means nothing if they can't practice it in their own countries and regions.

Meanwhile, no condemnation for the tearing away of civil liberties in Western countries due to the "covid pandemic".

The West has outdone itself in showing its power elite to be the biggest hypocrites walking the planet. The high sounding moral language they use means nothing if they can't practice it in their own countries and regions.

That's what's great about this. While the West is turning into a full-ship dictatorship. Russia will remain free. People will take note of this.

It seems to me that this decision could be fatal, for Putin. Certainly it is, in my opinion, the only correct one in this situation. I cannot explain my thoughts and feelings on this matter, as I only have information from the media and the knowledge discussed earlier here, as well as historical facts. But the videos I watched earlier of Russian astrologer Dragan (who Cs mentioned is quite good at interpreting astrological signs) were quite gloomy for this year. According to her prediction, there are supposedly going to be big changes at the top of power in Russia this year that will bring confusion and a lot of problems. She alluded to the possible illness or even death of the very top officials. I'm afraid to speculate, but this decision about the Luhansk and Donetsk Republics could be the catalyst for inadequate and very aggressive direct action against Putin by the same liberal forces inside Russia. And it is scary to think what chaos might ensue if they achieve even temporary success in their evil intentions.
And although it is likely that the future is "open" as the Cs like to repeat frequently, it is logical to assume that the psychopaths are unlikely to give up their goals for nothing.

That's so clever of them - accuse Russia of agression towards Ukraine, turn every Putin's move in an act of agression and then using this excuse put sanctions on Russia to prevent it from growing economically stronger and independent. That's how they've been operating for years now and as we can see - it was working. Idk how much these sanctions can really affect Russian economy and wealth, I don't have enough knowledge for that. But it's so obvious what they're trying to do... That's why I guess now it's not about going to real war with Russia. It's about finishing it off by closing the income for them, closing the market. These are my conclusions. (Sorry for any mistakes, eng is not my mother tongue)

Firebrand Russian politician Vladimir Zhirinovsky was apparently 'in the know' about today being a historic day:
Yes, he is known for such "prophecies," it's not the first time his predictions came true. The Russians jokingly call him "Vanga" (after a famous Bulgarian prophetess). Perhaps he is into numerology, or maybe he just thought that since the previous attack during the Olympics took place on 08.08.08, this new attack was likely to start on 22.02.22, who knows.

Anyway, yesterday the official Twitter account of the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs changed their avatar to "22022". They later explained that it means the 220th anniversary of the Ministry they celebrate this year, but it looks a bit like trolling and a message to the West as in "we are aware of your plans and will outmaneuver".

Judging by the reaction, the West didn't expect such quick and firm decision, it seems. And indeed, many Russian experts consider this Putin's decision as crossing the Rubicon. The Russian liberal elite will finally have to make a tough choice between the West and Russia.

Still waiting for the promissed "sanctions from Hell," nothing terribly impressive so far.

Today is the 8-year anniversary of the agreement between president Yanukovych and the leaders of the EuroMaidan opposition - brokered by Poland, Germany and the EU - in which Yanukovych agreed to call an early election that year. The following day, February 22nd 2014, snipers (later found to have been hired from Georgi, almost certainly by the CIA) opened fire on protesters in Kiev and Yanukovych fled from Kiev.

Do you think Putin was trying to make a point?!

On the first Pluto Return from the foundation of the USA in 2022​

After a full cycle of 246 years the first Pluto return to his position from the days of the foundation of the USA in July 1776 will occur two times during the year 2022 on February 22 and on December 30. The chart below is for the exact moment of the return to the natal position from the Powell Chart at 27°36`54 Capricorn. A calculation made for the Sibley Chart has to be made for the date of Feb 20 1822.

It seems to me that this decision could be fatal, for Putin. Certainly it is, in my opinion, the only correct one in this situation. I cannot explain my thoughts and feelings on this matter, as I only have information from the media and the knowledge discussed earlier here, as well as historical facts. But the videos I watched earlier of Russian astrologer Dragan (who Cs mentioned is quite good at interpreting astrological signs) were quite gloomy for this year. According to her prediction, there are supposedly going to be big changes at the top of power in Russia this year that will bring confusion and a lot of problems. She alluded to the possible illness or even death of the very top officials. I'm afraid to speculate, but this decision about the Luhansk and Donetsk Republics could be the catalyst for inadequate and very aggressive direct action against Putin by the same liberal forces inside Russia. And it is scary to think what chaos might ensue if they achieve even temporary success in their evil intentions.
And although it is likely that the future is "open" as the Cs like to repeat frequently, it is logical to assume that the psychopaths are unlikely to give up their goals for nothing.

I share your concerns. Its been mentioned on here that this is a crossing of the Rubicon like moment, and there are alot of similarities between Caesar and Putin but I think people forget that Caesar was assassinated and the same could so easily happen to Putin. After all, what better way to bring down Russia than destroy the great minds that guide it?

The puppet regime in Kyiv should be very careful now.

Putin has a chilling message for the Ukraine​

Wow, now you have motivated me to read his complete statement that night.

What he says in this fragment is one huge history lesson which most in the West will simply not understand. First because it does not interest most. Second, because most think that the only white hats in the World are US and EU, so if they hear or read something else it must be Russian propaganda. As to who is against Russia, well there he should have (but that's wishful thinking) mentioned people residing in "The City" as it is not just "americans" with a lower case "A".

Back
Top Bottom