Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

More hysteria from the West. That's pretty much all we've seen over the past 3 months. Meanwhile, Russia just carries on, calmly doing something very normal and rational.
Indeed. What can the West realistically do? They can shout that Putin is the devil as much as they like, and they can sanction Russia, which they were doing and would have continued doing anyway. That's it.

NATO would only accept a war that was fought with Ukranian blood only. And the Ukies - apart from neonazi crazies - will for the most part realize they can't fight such a war on their own.

See what happened with Crimea. One would think that the West would have learned their lesson and proceeded differently in order to achieve a different outcome, but nope.

Putin makes it clear to the Russian public that he has tried everything to make peace with the West, but it is impossible. The only way out is to confront and outsmart them.

BREAKING! Putin: I Asked US President Bill Clinton "How Would USA Feel About Russia Joining NATO?"

That's what's great about this. While the West is turning into a full-ship dictatorship. Russia will remain free. People will take note of this.
Some people will notice. Or one could ask: What is more difficult to figure out?
That Covid19 was a scam, that the vaccines did not work, that the lockdowns and masks were a waste,
OR
that the picture of Russia is not what it is made out to be by Western media and most of its politicians?

For a trend, think of how many bought into the official stories of MH17, Skripal, Maidan 2014, Russian actions in Syria, and the daily slander about Russia, and its leaders.

Where I am, it is even more difficult to talk about Russia than about Covid. For Covid there is a breakaway crowd of a few % counting breakaway new age folks and left wing ecologists, worried mothers, and teachers, a few independently thinking conservatives and liberals, on FB there are various groups counting thousands but many of these don't care to investigate about what is happening in Eastern Europe beyond what they are told.

Some people will notice, just as some did during 2014 and during Covid. Some people will begin to inquire.

It seems to me that this decision could be fatal, for Putin. Certainly it is, in my opinion, the only correct one in this situation. I cannot explain my thoughts and feelings on this matter, as I only have information from the media and the knowledge discussed earlier here, as well as historical facts. But the videos I watched earlier of Russian astrologer Dragan (who Cs mentioned is quite good at interpreting astrological signs) were quite gloomy for this year. According to her prediction, there are supposedly going to be big changes at the top of power in Russia this year that will bring confusion and a lot of problems. She alluded to the possible illness or even death of the very top officials. I'm afraid to speculate, but this decision about the Luhansk and Donetsk Republics could be the catalyst for inadequate and very aggressive direct action against Putin by the same liberal forces inside Russia. And it is scary to think what chaos might ensue if they achieve even temporary success in their evil intentions.
And although it is likely that the future is "open" as the Cs like to repeat frequently, it is logical to assume that the psychopaths are unlikely to give up their goals for nothing.
Death can be hard to avoid, since there are energy weapons in space, hopefully they are aware of them and find a way to counteract. Of course, some liberal agents are in place, but what is the alternative? To let Donetsk and Luhansk get shelled until, most civilians had fled and there was no one to keep defending their right to determine their future?

The West will use just about any pretext to go against Russia. Did they not use their poisoning of Litvinenko, the Magnitsky scams to argue for sanctions, the Maidan 2014, followed by the Crimea reaction to put sanctions, the downing of MH17 to put sanction, and delayed Nord Stream 2 willfully for years, and used a stir in Belarus to complain even more about Russia? As Putin said a couple of days ago, more sanctions are inevitable.

Looking at the increase in the amount of shelling in the Donetsk and Luhansk according to the OSCE reports, found somewhere here OSCE Special Monitoring Mission to UkraineDaily and spot reports from the Special Monitoring Mission to Ukraine they may well have been bombed beyond what they could handle mostly on their own. I have followed this story, and one great military commander after the other was removed by stealth and sabotage during the last few years. What future does that have?

Here are some recent reports in brief to give an idea of the escalation:

OSCE Special Monitoring Mission to Ukraine (SMM) Daily Report 41/2022 issued on 22 February 2022
Report type: Daily report
Summary In Donetsk region, the SMM recorded 703 ceasefire violations, including 332 explosions. In the previous 24 hours, it recorded 579 ceasefire violations in the region. In Luhansk region, the Mission recorded 1,224 ceasefire violations, including 1,149 explosions. In the previous 24 hours, it

OSCE Special Monitoring Mission to Ukraine (SMM) Daily Report 40/2022 issued on 21 February 2022
OSCE Special Monitoring Mission to Ukraine (SMM) Daily Report 40/2022 issued on 21 February 2022
Summary In Donetsk region, between the evenings of 18 and 20 February, the SMM recorded 2,158 ceasefire violations, including 1,100 explosions. In the previous reporting period, it recorded 591 ceasefire violations in the region. In Luhansk region, between the evenings of 18 and 20 February, the

OSCE Special Monitoring Mission to Ukraine (SMM) Daily Report 39/2022 issued on 19 February 2022
OSCE Special Monitoring Mission to Ukraine (SMM) Daily Report 39/2022 issued on 19 February 2022
Summary In Donetsk region, the SMM recorded 591 ceasefire violations, including 553 explosions. In the previous reporting period, it recorded 222 ceasefire violations in the region. In Luhansk region, the Mission recorded 975 ceasefire violations, including 860 explosions. In the previous reporting
I share your concerns. Its been mentioned on here that this is a crossing of the Rubicon like moment, and there are alot of similarities between Caesar and Putin but I think people forget that Caesar was assassinated and the same could so easily happen to Putin. After all, what better way to bring down Russia than destroy the great minds that guide it?
True, but I also think Caesar did the right thing. I am reminded of this exchange from the 2014:
Q: (Atriedes) If you could give 3 pieces of advice to the world, what would they be?

A: I was wrong to think I could change the masses by example. Humans are fickle and self-centered for the most part. Thus, if you wish to really effect changes, it can only be done by early education, and even then it is fragile and will not last. In the end you must be true to your own nature and fear nothing. If you do that you may make a difference after you are gone. That is not exactly what you are looking for, but there are no 3 pieces of advice that serve all events.

Q: (L) Were you satisfied with how Augustus handled things after your death?

A: A vile boy who manipulated everyone and everything.

February 23, Defender of the Fatherland Day, a holiday and not only in Russia:
Defender of the Fatherland Day (Russian: День защитника Отечества Den' zashchitnika Otechestva; Kazakh: Отан қорғаушы күні; Tajik: Рӯзи Дорандаи Ватан; Kyrgyz: Мекенди коргоочулардын күнү; Belarusian: Дзень абаронцы Айчыны) is a holiday observed in Russia, Turkmenistan, Belarus, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan and Tajikistan. It is celebrated on 23 February, except in Kazakhstan, where it is celebrated on 7 May. In Russia and Belarus, it is a public holiday and, usually, an off-day. Ukraine abolished the holiday starting 1992 (although its Russophone population still commemorates the Soviet Army legacy to this day) and, after the Revolution of Dignity, has instated the somewhat similar Defender of Ukraine Day on 14 October.
Officially, as the name suggests, the holiday celebrates people who are serving or were serving the Russian Armed Forces (both men and women, both military and civilian personnel), but unofficially, nationally it has also come to include the celebration of men as a whole, and to act as a counterpart of International Women's Day on March 8.
From Telegram there was this picture:
1645577194849.png
Here is what was beneath the picture, if translated:
Dear men, I congratulate you on February 23! I wish that every day gives you new bright prospects, brilliant successes, joyful events and only good news! Be full of strength and energy, let your family and friends always support you, and luck will only be on your side! All the best to you and boundless happiness!
💐 💐 💐

From FB: The following is one scenario:
Vasily Prozorov, former SBU Deputy Colonel, the same one who told journalists about the secret prison at Mariupol airport - the so-called "library", addresses Ukrainian officers:
I am absolutely convinced that now a series of terrorist acts are being prepared in Ukraine. According to the Western "partners", the officers of the law enforcement agencies are developing various options to carry out large-scale diversions. The goal is to accuse Russia of this and bring it into war.
In another Edward Basurin, a commander in Donetsk explained that the Ukr Army has moved the heaviest weapons closer, he is sure there will be war. He has to say that to keep all on their ready, but it is possible.

Here is one example of how they operate. This was in Odessa where the local people dared to protest against what happen in Maidan. All started peacefully until large group of men came and started to destroy what the protesters brought. Slowly this escalated to burning and beating people with sticks and stones. To get away from the violent people ran into the building near by. There things got even more ugly.
An interesting development is that Putin has promised some of the people who suffered losses in their family when the Trade Union Center in Odessa:
From “We rejoiced at the president’s speeches”: RT, after Putin’s appeal, talked with eyewitnesses of the tragedy in the Odessa House of Trade Unions
From FB I took already translated:
"Many who had to flee Ukraine without documents are now citizens of the Russian Federation."
RT after Putin's promise to find and punish those responsible for the tragedy in the Odessa House of Trade Unions, talked to witnesses of those events.
According to Oksana Didenko, whom we had previously helped obtain citizenship, yesterday all her friends were happy with Putin's speech and his decision: "Thank you very much for remembering us on this day." We know that Vladimir Vladimirovich does not throw words to the wind."
"Can you imagine how we were discouraged," says Elena, who and her daughter had to flee to Russia after the events in Odessa. - We believe Vladimir Vladimirovich that justice will prevail and the criminals will be punished."
And to be precise, I machine translated this:
“It is impossible to recall without a shudder the terrible tragedy in Odessa, where participants in a peaceful protest rally were brutally murdered, burned alive in the House of Trade Unions. The criminals who committed this atrocity are not punished, and no one is looking for them. But we know them by name and will do everything to punish them: find them and bring them to justice,” the president said.

Yesterday, Putin, after meeting with Aliyev, answered several questions from journalists.

Putin: As for the question "Is it possible to solve issues with the help of force and stay on the side of good?" And why do you think that good should always be powerless? I don't think so. I think just that good implies the ability to protect yourself. We will proceed from this!
Putin - to the question "How far can Russian troops go in Ukraine?": Firstly, I did not say that the troops will go there right now. Secondly, it is impossible to predict any particular outline of military operations at all. It depends on the specific situation that develops on the spot. On earth, as they say.
Putin: Within what borders will we recognize the republics of [Donbass]? But we recognized them. This means that we have recognized all their fundamental documents, including the Constitution. And the Constitution stipulates that the borders within the Donetsk and Luhansk regions at the time when they were part of Ukraine. But we expect that all disputed issues will be resolved during negotiations between the Kiev authorities and the leadership of these republics. Unfortunately, at the moment we understand that this is impossible, because the fighting there continues and moreover tends to escalate. But I hope that this will be the case in the future.

I hope the wind blows. Green energy will leave many Germans out in the cold

These people are just the height of stupidity. Olaf Scholz (German chancellor) literally said the other day that "the securing of our energy needs is less important than sanctioning Russia", so something to that effect. Yes, a lot of that is just appeasing Uncle Sam and who knows what they are saying behind the scenes, but still.

BTW, this is not just about Germany, but Europe as a whole. Have a look at the official Nord Stream 2 website to understand what this is all about:

What do all those companies (from different countries) involved in the project think about all that? It's pure insanity.

EDIT: As you may have heard, Germany officially halted the certification process. It is very telling how they did it: They told the German regulatory body to put on hold their "Security of Supply Report", which is a technical requirement for greenlighting the project. In other words: don't assess our supply security, because you will find out that it absolutely won't be met without Nord Stream 2 - aka. we don't care that Europe might go dark and freeze if we can instead send a "powerful message" to Russia LOL!

we don't care that Europe might go dark and freeze if we can instead send a "powerful message" to Russia

Here is RT article from 19.2.:
Europe has next to no gas left – Gazprom

Underground gas storage facilities (UGS) in Europe were 95.3% empty as of February 17, Russia’s state energy giant and major gas exporter Gazprom said on Saturday, citing data from Gas Infrastructure Europe.

This means that Europe now has only 4.7% of its gas reserves left for the remainder of the winter season.

Also, from 15.2.2022:

Natural gas reserves in Germany, which has one of the highest underground storage capacities in Europe, have fallen to historically low levels compared with previous years.

“The occupancy rate is now around 35%,” a representative of the Ministry of Economy said during a briefing on Monday

..."powerful message" to Russia indeed...

These people are just the height of stupidity. Olaf Scholz (German chancellor) literally said the other day that "the securing of our energy needs is less important than sanctioning Russia", so something to that effect. Yes, a lot of that is just appeasing Uncle Sam and who knows what they are saying behind the scenes, but still.

BTW, this is not just about Germany, but Europe as a whole. Have a look at the official Nord Stream 2 website to understand what this is all about:
I'm with you.

A number of Central Europeans in countries around Germany pretend Nordstream II is only a problem of Germany, or that we can do without because we are going green anyway. Some forecasts that gas will be more expensive next year, because of Russia, but that is assuming it is even available. I think it fits very well with a scenario that creates more chaos.

I believe, I heard AfD Alice Weidel suggest, though I can't find the link, that Germany should not hurry so much with closing down the nuclear plants, because if it is too quick, and if there is no alternative energy source then it leads to difficulties. That is a reasonable response.

And here is what she said about Ukraine and the Russia - NATO conflict on February 14:
+++ Ukraine-Conflict: Inexcellent opening speech by Steinmeiers! +++
His new term begins Frank-Walter Steinmeier in his debut speech with another escalation towards Russia. Putin will be "determinedly answer", should he invade Ukraine. The president of the same country, who denies its citizens any freedom of choice, for example, in matters of immunization, wants to defend Ukrainians' "sovereignty and freedom rights". At the same time, it is already bordering on schizophrenia, when a federal president practically reminds in every public speech of Germany's role in the Second World War, to dig out the war against the current opponent only a little later.

Steinmeier and Foreign Minister Annalena Baerbock throw oil into the fire at every opportunity. Exaggerating itself
, the world public is always demonstrating the raised index finger, Germany is now playing as plaintiff and judge at the same time. In this country, there would be enough democratic deficits to work on. They begin with the obligation to immunize and continue with the fact that the federal president of this country cannot even be elected by his own citizens.

It would be more important if one would actually act as an mediator in the Ukraine conflict. Because Europe doesn't need war games but peace. It takes a balancing and mediating Germany, regardless of the geopolitical reasons for the current debate with Russia. This would be the real task of a federal president defending "soverevocabulary and freedom rights".
Her description of the arrogant and boastful head of state, could be a commentary on the acts of one of the 10 heads of the beast of Revelation Ch 13, 1,2. She had 24k likes for that, so not alone yet.

The way things were going before Russia recognized the regions, the US and their allies would have probably staged some sort of a provocation/false-flag attack to demonize Russia, which could have ranged from something relatively minor or possibly involving a higher death count. The Russian maneuver when it recognized the regions essentially took away the need for such a provocation by the West, they handed them something and thus turned the tables in some manner, at least that's how it seems to me. Sure, the escalation and demonization will continue, but that will go on no matter what Russia does or does not do. Hopefully the global pathocracy will hit a brick wall soon, they seem to be pretty desperate and are therefore more likely to make mistakes.

Yeah, that was chilling. Vlad is an intense dude.

Yes. Here are two more examples:

It seems to be clear to me that Putin and co. are quite well aware of the mental state that the PTB in the west live in (paranoid/crazy and hysteric, coupled with really terrible/evil and dangerous characters). Over the years this has become quite clear, considering the repeated statements of Putin and other high ranking members of the government about the mental state of those western power elites. So I think they know that they are essentially dealing with dangerous and evil crazy people.

Therefore, I would propose that part of what we are witnessing, in terms of what Putin and co say and do, could be tactical maneuvering that takes into account that fact about their mental states, and that they are projecting their own characters and maneuvers onto him and russia. What I mean by that is that it almost seems to me like they (or at least Putin himself) are poking the petty tyrant by actions and statements on purpose, in order to increase their paranoia in the hopes that this will lead them into traps (that they make crucial mistakes). I'm convinced that a lot of the movers and shakers in the west actually more or less believe the lies they have created around Putin/Russia to some extent, and I would suggest that Putin and Co capitalize on that by using their craziness against them. Essentially, I would propose that what we are seeing is at least partly the result of "stalking the petty tyrant" as Castaneda would put it. I think that might also at least partly explain why the PTB and the media are in such a frenzy for months/years now "seeing russians" and "russian actions" everywhere, to such a crazy extent. It wouldn't surprise me that part of Putins tactic involves saying or doing little things here or there that are designed to make them even crazier, with the goal of leading them into traps (increasing the chances that they make mistakes). I would also suggest, that his speeches (like the last one) are partly designed around that philosophy, to make them freak out (get crazy) and thereby shooting themselves into the foot.

Here is the latest example of this, I would propose. Listen and watch closely how Putin reacts to the first question:

It seems to me that he is playing them. I watched him a lot and I think he is play-acting right at the beginning of answering that question above. It is kind of hilarious to watch, since it seems to involve quite some humor as well. First, Putin pretends that he needs to write down the questions, repeating them aloud "to himself", while doing so, (I'm pretty certain he did repeat it aloud on purpose and not because he really needed to do it. He never does repeat what he writes down aloud, usually). Then he ends by repeating aloud "to himself" and then looking at the questioner the following words; "the Russian Empire" followed by funny looks, and he repeats "what to do with the Minsk agreements?". I propose it is things like this that he does on purpose, and it is directed at the PTB who watch it, in order to feed their own illusion/delusions about "who he is and what he wants to do".

Here, we see Lavrov, answering the invasion question about a week ago:

Also, as far as I can see, there still hasn't been an "invasion" and I would guess Putin again gives them a bit more time to come to their senses before he will consider sending troops in. He suggested as much, as far as I can see. Also, notice again how he still reaches out his hand in peace, in the hopes that at least some common sense will prevail. That's what he always does; first and often repeated; an outstretched hand in the form of several sensible/sane/peaceful ways out. They stoically tried everything for 8 years, to resolve the issues in other decent ways with the western crazies. Now the next step has been implemented since none of it bore fruits despite all the efforts.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom