Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

We stumbled upon this excellent documentary on RT live - only watched parts of it, but it really seems to give a full picture of what's going on in Ukraine since the 90ies, with interviews of ex-PMs etc. Ukraine has for a very long time been absolutely crucial for the US geopolitical game; I didn't realize just how important this country is in the big picture.

This is the banner image on the live BBC football sports page right now. As reports from 3 premier league matches go on below, this is what they really want you to be 'thinking' about - all the time. COVID...! I mean Ukraine...! 'cause we're all in this together...

View attachment 55564

It's been repeated by quite a lot of companies too. This is from the 3d printing space I frequent on Reddit.

Screenshot_2022-02-26-13-58-21-84_fc3865fd6f57fde531f209559dae60ad.jpg

Im not sure if the below has been posted as this thread is going fast but I keep seeing the story of Volodymyr Zelenskyy staying behind with his troops been pushed quite a bit. The posts generally make out that he's out there fighting with his troops rather than running Way.

I've currently found two videos of him in the streets of Kyiv that don't add much context to the claim, and every image that I've seen posted looked like photo ops' from 2021 and before, some as early as 2019.

I'm on mobile so I apologise for not adding the dates but you can reverse image search them on:

Certainly a strong narrative been pushed with all this. Even the great Volodymyr is in it with us!

Photos:

oom62nvce6k81.png

TmQ58z0.jpg

LHVlV9w.jpg

Also, as Putin stated a while ago, there are many things he can forgive, but one thing he can't forgive, namely; Betrayal:

And if you think about it, yes indeed, betrayal belongs to the most unforgivable things or sins a human being can engage in...
Putin was a cloak & dagger spy. Running and recruiting them. In such a business trust is everything. Betrayal equals death.

I don't know if this is really true but it sure sounds right for this kind of business. In the book by this man.

Vladimir Bogdanovich Rezun (Russian: Владимир Богданович Резун; born 20 April 1947), known by his pseudonym of Viktor Suvorov (Виктор Суворов) is a former Soviet GRU officer who is the author of non-fiction books about World War II, the GRU and the Soviet Army, as well as fictional books about the same and related subjects.
The books is ,

In the book he describes how after being recruited into the GRU and finishing the training, he was led into a room where he was shown a film at the end of which he was to say YES or NO about wanting to join. This was the crucial part of the process of getting in.

At the outset, the author is watching a training film for inductees into the G.R.U., a silent, grainy film that shows the inside of the G.R.U. crematorium. Attendants clad in protective gray gowns gently glide a coffin between furnace fire doors into an inferno. Next the camera focuses on the handsome, sweating face of an elegantly attired man lashed by steel wires to a stretcher. He is very much alive, and Mr. Suvorov realizes the man is about to be burned alive.

''He strains to the point of breaking his own bones, and tearing his own tendons and muscles. It is a superhuman effort. But the wire does not give. And the stretcher slides smoothly along the rails. The furnace doors move aside again and the fire casts a white light on the soles of the man's dirty patent leather shoes. He tries to bend his knees in an effort to increase the distance between his feet and the roaring fire. But he can't.''
Is this true ? Who knows.

Also interestingly, the real last name of the author , Rezun , has an interesting meaning in Ukrainian ( різун, ),
ruffian - зведенник, різун, хуліган
cutthroat - головоріз, людоріз, різун, убивця
robber - грабіжник, збій, злодій, пагуба, різун, розбійник

I’m pondering about what is really going on below the surface of the great game of perpetual Drama and I think there is the distinct possibility that the pivotal act in the play is about to hit the stage.

I’m considering that the 3 events -
  • Dramatic bait-and-switch end to COVID mind control
  • Instigation of Emergency powers in Canada
  • The Russian operation in Ukraine

- are all part of the same playbook heading towards a single pivot event that will make what we have seen so far like a walk in the park.

I’m considering that the script that the west and Russia are playing to are completely different – and that the Russians have been maneuvered into this action for purposes that have no real baring on West/East relations (which were already in tatters) but rather primarily for the purposes of enacting a shock-doctrine blitzkrieg on the consciousness of the fully blinded western population.

That is the next phase of the GREAT RESET is likely to be kicking off any day soon.

I posit that:

1. Covid ended on command and abruptly so as to prepare the populous to receive the next stage of brain washing.

2. That the Canadian event was used to trial run acceptance of totalitarian Emergency powers by the WEF controlled Canadian Government and that in particular the freezing of ordinary citizen's bank accounts as a necessary act irrespective of the non-emergency nature of the event. Also to place out there in the public consciousness that only we say what you can and can’t use your money for (and remember the Canadian Banking Association was approved by the WEF to lead the digital ID creation). Canada accepted this all with hardly a mutter and no extra resistance by the population at large. No western government expressed outrage at this obvious shift to totalitarianism in one of its prime 'democracy's'. So they now know we all will likely follow suit.

Therefore, further seeds have been set for an emergency context that requires an inevitable move to government controlled digital currency.

Trudeau Government Moves to Make Expanded Surveillance Powers over Financial Transactions 'Permanent'

3. That the build up to Putin’s decision was filled with dire warnings from the west that were nothing less than gas lighting – extreme false flag events coming and in particular Russian cyber-attacks against the west (all of which the Russians knew the west was planning itself). If you look very carefully at the timeline over the past few months, the west has got all its hits in ahead of Russia, priming the narrative in the west whilst doing absolutely nothing real against the supposed threat on the ground other than priming the Russians every step of the way to an inevitable action of intervention. By pushing Russia to act in the only way it could, the west has now obtained total control of the narrative they have primed for 75 odd years – the Russians are coming! The co-ordinated lighting up of building across the world (we are all Ukrainians now) is straight out of the COVID cult worship playbook (think clapping the health services who are helping to lock you down) . It’s all staged ritual aimed at us. Russia can go to hell.

Meanwhile….

As of 14th February the following has been taking place (below taken from various articles):

And what do we have now… (with 6 days of the EU cyber exercise still to go)?

It is worth noting that on Feb 19th, before the Russian action, NATO warned that a Russian cyber-attack was imminent and could trigger Article 5

Russian cyber-attack could trigger NATO’s Article 5, warns NATO Deputy Secretary General

The North Atlantic Treaty - Washington D.C. - 4 April 1949

So whatever US/NATO has planned for us by way of flipping this war back in our direction, the UN is quietly waiting in the wings to pick up the pieces and oversee the future..

So this week ahead could be pivotal. An 'event' may happen that sets the supply chain cyber-exercise live in such a manner that leads to a meltdown of what is left of the populations ability to resist any level of 'necessary' totalitarian measures to restore control. As they said openly....

And when one thinks of the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse, as Joe previously suggested:

Pestilence = COVID/Vaccines
War = Ukraine

Maybe we can add add

Famine = Cyber attack?
Death = the likely outcome of all the above (plus incoming!)?

... just some ruminations for others to feedback on.
You might be onto something. However, at least for now, I think you're giving too much credit for TPB, I'm not (yet) convinced that they are that smart and capable of that much long term planning of good quality. Their track record e.g. regarding 'Covid' shows that everything has not gone according to their plans, and as I said elsewhere recently, the way the 'Deep State' or 'Secret Team' usually does things is that once they started their mission they'll proceed by reacting to various events that will unfold, believing that they are on top of things, but in reality they don't have proper foresight. And, Putin's track record shows, I think, that he's not of the reactionary type – he knows their games very well and considers carefully his (Russia's) moves.

Maybe this is just my wishful thinking, but at least for now I like to think that the PTB and their 'Secret Team' aren't geniuses, that they do make errors and miscalculations, and that this latest blizkrieg by Russia maybe is more than they had wished for. Well, wait and see...

This is the page that popped up this morning when clicking my bookmark for the RT website.

blob:moz-extension://2c972a65-1bb2-4970-ad7b-82abec335c74/0c439ab7-cda1-430d-9700-3c9f8f78d66d

Given that I live in Canada, makes me realize that the gov are now controlling the web, when it comes to news coming out of Russia. Talk about hypocrisy, this the action of a totalitarian government. Needless to say, I did not click the link. Would I be considered a domestic terrorist? Simply because I clicked a link for information coming from Russia.

It is asking me to confirm my identy as the user of my ISP address.

One thing certain. They will be easy to spot. Are they that dumb ?
Where are the Americans, British, French, Germans, Poles, Latvians, Czechs, .... where is the EU Army ????
In the barracks watching TV, that's where.

If this is true then it is not too hard to add 2+2 who these guys work for and who are the people that they supposedly are coming to help.

Only Germany is left. But they will fold. Doomsday is just around the corner. Prepare for total economic collapse

If they start playing games with SWIFT I think the US will experience on a grand scale what Canada just experienced on a small scale with their emergency acts. But perhaps it will give Putin the impetus to launch RUSWIFT and a parry another punch from the Empire. Convince the world that the US Dollar is compromised and they don't need it, then provide the alternative.

I have to say that this Russian military operation caught me off guard. I didn't expect them to do this right after recognising the DPR and LPR. I expected them to go into Donbass and protect the new republics.
So I've been thinking and reading this thread and I've come to a plausible theory, IMO.

The Americans have been predicting a false flag that would give Russia a pretext, so we can safely say that they were up to something themselves.
They've then pushed Ukraine to go after Donbass more openly which lead directly to Russia's recognition of the two republics.
The next step was the attack by Ukie forces on the border station close to Kharkov.
I think this was their false flag. They expected Russia to retaliate which would lead to a gradual increase in military acitvity on both sides. Of course, the US would then come in with a "told you so" and everyone would agree that this was a false flag perpetrated by the Russians.
Putin and co. laid a plan for exactly this eventuality.
They had this military operation fully planned out well in advance and have agreed that any attempt by the Ukies to draw them into a protracted conflict, such as the aforementioned false flag, would trigger the execution of the plan.
The rationale for this would be that, if they only responded to that particular attack with equal measure, this would allow the US to increase their involvement in Ukraine exponentially, bringing in weapons, troops and possibly even nukes which would be the worst option for everyone, including Ukraine.
They've instead decided to go all out and not give the US a chance to play the long game with them.
And it makes sense that they've not even mentioned that attack as any sort of pretext, so as not to give the US their "told you so" moment.
When Russia recognised LPR and DPR, the US knew that the jig was up. Russia would go in, and restore peace which would eventually bring about an end to the Ukie regime when prosperity returned to the Donbass, while Ukraine continued to suffer.
So they've quickly put their false flag in motion, hoping to give themselves a pretext to become much more involved in Ukraine and turning it into a long drawn out proxy war, sort of like an Afghanistan 2.0.
Putin didn't take the bait and instead went all out to destroy the Ukie regime and preclude the possibily of the US using the country as bait ever again.

The best hope for the world is that the Russian military takes out the Ukie leadrship in the next few days with minimal civilian casualties, and starts a process of democratic recovery while withdrawing all troops.
Ukies placing artillery in the middle of residential areas will make this difficult, it seems, but I think the Russians have more tricks up their sleeves.

Second virus upon us?

Those labs the US has in the country of Georgia are for what ?
Article from 2018
MOSCOW (AP) — Russia’s Defense Ministry said Thursday that the United States appeared to be running a clandestine biological weapons lab in the country of Georgia, allegedly flouting international conventions and posing a direct security threat to Russia — allegations the Pentagon angrily rejected.

The exceptional accusations from Moscow came the same day US, British, and Dutch officials accused Russian military intelligence of being behind multiple cyberattacks.

Maj. Gen. Igor Kirillov, the head of the Russian military’s radiation, chemical, and biological protection troops, alleged at a briefing that the lab in Georgia was part of a network of US labs near the borders of Russia and China.

The allegations were based largely on materials about the US-funded Richard G. Lugar Center for Public Health Research in Tbilisi, Georgia. Kirillov claimed the documents released by former Georgian State Security Minister Igor Giorgadze showed the facility was funded entirely by the US and the Georgian ownership it has on paper was a cover.
Nothing to worry about ???

1645892828367.png

Because smartphone camera recorded evidence can be provided by anyone. Especially about very sensitive details, like the civilian car flattened by a Russian Strela looking vehicle.
This event has a couple videos made from different angles.
Download the four videos here.

As we see, civilians trying to save the elderly driver

But have the Russians or the UkroNazis committed this war crime?

These 'Strela' vehicles may be Russian-built but they are lacking the 'Z' or 'V' signs the Russian army uses in the current conflict...

Pretty much my thinking as well. The US-led Empire is using the war as a catalyst to fold up in it's own solipsistic bubble and establish full spectrum dominance within whatever territory remains when Russia is done. Due to the globalist nature of the One World Government, Russia and pals may be drawn in to a certain extent as well, but will retain a relative degree of freedom compare to Oceania.

Also an acquaintance of mine works for the federal government, and supposedly peeps from Washington were warning them about a Russian cyber attack and there was some type of drill going on.
On my side i feel the contrary than your feelings and the ones of Michael : their plan is fully messed up everywhere in the world and they try as much as possible to avoid their power to crumble and to adapt their plans, and worst thing for them is that they are fighting each others, there's no solidarity between them, except at the highest level.
Yes the C's said there was already a world government in place, and i don't recall they said this world governance is fully controlled by the lizzards, what i think is that another camp raised, human one, which is against the wish of the lizzards - i remember the C's talked about the consortium which is, if i well recall, kind of neutral. Anyway, hard to figure out the exact pyramid of power that controls the world - any specific thread discussing this, trying to draw a kind of pyramidal scheme that would help us to figure out who controls what ?

You might be onto something. However, at least for now, I think you're giving too much credit for TPB, I'm not (yet) convinced that they are that smart and capable of that much long term planning of good quality. Their track record e.g. regarding 'Covid' shows that everything has not gone according to their plans, and as I said elsewhere recently, the way the 'Deep State' or 'Secret Team' usually does things is that once they started their mission they'll proceed by reacting to various events that will unfold, believing that they are on top of things, but in reality they don't have proper foresight. And, Putin's track record shows, I think, that he's not of the reactionary type – he knows their games very well and considers carefully his (Russia's) moves.

Maybe this is just my wishful thinking, but at least for now I like to think that the PTB and their 'Secret Team' aren't geniuses, that they do make errors and miscalculations, and that this latest blizkrieg by Russia maybe is more than they had wished for. Well, wait and see...

I'm with you Aragorn on your view of deep state hubris etc. But if one puts the 3 timelines together plus the impending cyber narrative there's a whole heap of overly circumstantial lock-step moves going on. I do believe Putin is acting independently and in the best interest as he sees it of Russia, but I detect from his language he has totally given up on the idea of remaining in tune with 'western values' as if he really knows how they have cornered him into becoming the monster they require him/Russia to be for their playbook to work. That's why I think he is now making it seriously clear than anyone who interferes directly from now on in what Russia must do to preserve her long term survival will reap the wrath of Khan. I think he knows this is the end of all pretense, of the phony war - and from now on in it's each to their own. And I suspect he knows full well what is planned for the people of Europe and beyond and there's nothing he can do - or will do - to try to influence let alone to stop it.

Russia halts the export of ammonium nitrate fertilizer, accounts for 62% of world supply

In the background its also worth noting WEF language during the build up to the above.

17-21 January

The Davos Agenda 2022 brings together world leaders to address the state of the world

“Everyone hopes that in 2022 the COVID-19 pandemic, and the crises that accompanied it, will finally begin to recede," said Klaus Schwab, Founder and Executive Chairman of the World Economic Forum. "But major global challenges await us, from climate change to rebuilding trust and social cohesion. To address them, leaders will need to adopt new models, look long term, renew cooperation and act systemically. The Davos Agenda 2022 is the starting point for the dialogue needed for global cooperation in 2022.”

I still hold to it that Omicron was a lab leak with a single intent - to stop the pandemic dead in its tracks. Even Bill Gates let slip that yes Omicron was 'sadly' and effectively a comprehensive Covid vaccine (you've had your playtime Bill, now back in your box for a while as we'll take over from here thank you very much!). Then we march straight into 2 crisis within effectively days.

Added to this is the theme of the World Economic Forum’s 2022 annual summit meeting, due to be held in May and the first in-person meeting of the forum since 2019 - being ‘Working Together, Restoring Trust’.

I interpret 'working together', 'rebuilding trust and social cohesion', 'adopting new models' and 'acting systemically' to mean that they require a dramatic pivot around which this double-speak can actually do what it means, namely head further and significantly on to the totalitarian state of being that will make all accept and comply... in a trusting manner! You will own nothing and you will be happy. And Russia has been locked out of this club.

Come May we may be looking at very different global circumstances than today.

From the section "The American Strategy" in chapter 8: "The return of Russia"

If the above three perspectives on Poland offer some validity as to what role Poland has at the present, what would it take for Poland to avoid having to send weapons into Ukraine if such a decision would be mainly in the hands of their military partners in the US and NATO? At the beginning of this thread in 2014 there were some posts about how Poland connected to the Maidan stir. How much has changed since then? Willing cooperation fueled by continually stoked and unhealed fears seems to have worked wonders - especially from a US point of view.

Poland is a loose Pawn in the Big Game. I suspect the Polish population does not realize just how dangerous of a game the country is being sucked into.

1939, that I wrote about earlier, should be a warning to Poles, but I am not holding my breath that it is happening there. Like in many countries, people live with historical myths which lead to repeating history. The current myth makers are in the list of people you presented plus many more don't know about in that unlucky country.

This went on for 8 months. Major action by Brits, dropping leaflets on Germans.

I would love to know who gave this name to this period because it has the sick hallmarks of British satire used to rub it in to the victim.

Back
Top Bottom