Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

WAR IN UKRAINE DAY 57: RUSSIAN FORCES AT «AZOVSTAL» AND ADVANCE IN NORTH OF DONBASS​

Support SouthFrontPDF Download
War In Ukraine Day 57: Russian Forces At «Azovstal» And Advance In North Of Donbass
Russian forces in Kharkiv region
The war in Ukraine is first and foremost a mass event. In addition to crises, such events also bring opportunities. For Eastern Europe, it is an opportunity to trade equipment. Slovenia has agreed to send the «M84» tanks left over from the Yugoslav army to Ukraine. Meanwhile, Slovenia demanded compensation from Germany, as the main beneficiary of these shipments. It wanted new «Leopard 2» tanks and «Puma» armored infantry fighting vehicles, as well as «Boxer» armored personnel carriers. However, Germany refused to supply such expensive equipment and offered Slovenia outdated «Marder» BMPs and «Fuchs» armored personnel carriers from the Bundeswehr reserves. Thus, Slovenia wanted to upgrade its armament under the noise of war.
War In Ukraine Day 57: Russian Forces At «Azovstal» And Advance In North Of Donbass
Click to see the full-size image
These speculations come amid the developing Russian military operation in Ukraine.
Over the past 24 hours, Russian artillery and missile forces have launched strikes against 1,285 military facilities in Ukraine, including 9 fuel facilities and 37 control points. 1221 strong points of Kyiv’s forces have been hit.
Additionally, a strike with Kalibr cruise missiles “destroyed up to a battalion of enemy personnel with weapons and military equipment near Miliorativnoe railway station”, the Russian military said.
Meanwhile, a Ukrainian S-300 anti-aircraft missile system was destroyed near Novoselka as well as a command post and an area of Ukrainian manpower and military equipment concentration near Aleksandrovka. According to the Russian Defense Ministry, up to 80 nationalists, as well as more than 23 armoured vehicles and cars, were destroyed in the strike on Aleksandrovka.
Operational-tactical aviation of the Russian Aerospace Forces hit 58 military assets of Ukraine. Among them: 4command posts, 3 fuel depots, and 51 areas of Ukrainian manpower and military equipment concentration.
Russian 9K58 «Smerch» multiple-launch rocket systems operate in the area of operation in Ukraine.

Most of the strikes come from the southern and eastern regions of Ukraine. For example, Russian rocket artillery is working on AFU (Armed Forces of Ukraine) facilities in the vicinity of Mykolaiv.

The office of Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky has said that the Russian army has occupied 42 populated areas in the last 24 hours. The assistant to the head of the Ukrainian presidential office, Olena Symonenko, noted that all of these settlements were in the Donetsk region. She stated: «We have more than 3,500 settlements occupied today. This is almost 30% of the territory where military operations are taking place».
The Kyiv government with a full support of MSM actively works to hide its losses. Nonetheless, actions of leaders of pro-Kyiv forces indicate the real situation on the frontline. For example, one of the leaders of the SOF (Special Operate Forces) Regiment “Azov Kiev” Zhorin announced the mobilization to his regiment. Most likely, the regiment will be replenished with new recruits.

On April 21, Russian President Vladimir Putin made a statement about blockading «Azovstal» in Mariupol and ordered to avoid a direct storm of it. Thus. Russia once again proposed the remaining garrison of Kyiv’s forces, including members of radical nationalist formations like “Azov”, in this industrial area to lay down arms.
Despite attempts by the Russians to take control of Mariupol territory and ensure the safety of civilians, the possibility of further fighting remains open, as Ukrainian fighters remain at «Azovstal». Kyiv’s forces entrenched there still have mortars with a kill radius of 9 km. 1478 militants surrendered, and more than 2000 militants are under blockade. The Minister of Defense of the Russian Federation stated that it will take at least 3-4 days to defeat «Azovstal» in the case of a direct storm of it.
It is interesting to pay attention to a statement by Ramzan Kadyrov, the head of the Chechen Republic, in the light of this situation. He said that «the administrative building of «Azovstal Iron and Steel Works», which is of special strategic importance, has been taken under control, and the remaining Nazis are blockaded under a thick layer of concrete and iron on the factory territory, and I am certain that these walls are the last thing they will see in their lives.” The statement is very expressive, but it is the Chechens who play a special role in the blockade of «Azovstal». Chechen security forces work very precisely and accurately on houses where the AFU forces are concentrated. In the video, one of commanders explains that the work is not done yet. Kadyrov’s enforcers share information that from the «Azovstal» side Mariupol has been completely cleared.

In addition to the Russian troops, DPR units are actively involved in mopping up «Azovstal». A soldier in the video says that “now there is an expansion of the flanks and, most importantly, the cover of the main advance group, which is mopping up and liberating this sector of the plant.”

Meanwhile, the evacuation of civilians from Azovstal through humanitarian corridors continues. In total, more than 140 people were evacuated. Five fighters from the Azov regiment also used the corridor.

The 57th day of the Russian Armed Forces’ special operation in Ukraine was also notable for advances of Russian-led forces in the northern sector of the region of Donbass. In particular, Russian-led forces liberated the village of Kremenna in Luhansk Oblast. Offensives from Izyum to Barvenkovo and Sloviansk are underway. The Severodonetsk-Lysychansk grouping and the AFU grouping near Sviatogorsk monastery are under threat of encirclement. Fierce fighting on the border of Luhansk and Donetsk Regions is still going on for Popasna. the AFU forces remain in the western part of the city, but in the coming days, it appears they will have to retreat.

This is excellent news! :-) 👍 And truly shocking, considering SBU's history. I was very concerned about him for the past several days. But I think that my happiness of his return is being spoiled by what I learned about his past occupation and behaviour. And because of that now I wonder why he couldn't share more, and how exactly he was let go without harm? Is it possible that SBU was indeed told to leave him alone and not do anything to him? Was he told to seize his activities, and this was the condition of his release? I hope he will be able to share more details. And it is definitely good news that he is alive and well.
Thanks to the Cosmic Mind, that Gonzalo is alive.

What did you mean?
"But I think that my happiness of his return is being spoiled by what I learned about his past occupation and behaviour. "

Dawid Hudziec, who lives in Donbass since 2014, is actively reporting what's going on in the region since then. Now he's in Mariupol and is sharing many thoughts, videos, photos.
Here is his telegram channel: t.me/komentarzpolski
it's in Polish, but you can easily translate.
I will post some of his interesting reports, automaticly translated:

It is reported that the Ukrainian forces located in the ruins of Azov Stal are to be tightly encircled and left "to be decided". By hunger, capitulation, or a top-down decision. Supposedly, because what was said for the sake of paper does not have to translate into reality.

In Mariupol there are still active spooks, i.e. groups of fighters who stay in the enemy's rear and look out for targets. And they act quite actively.

Besides, no one said that "Azov" and his team will sit still. Assuming that they have supplies/reserves somehow.

Russia is not concerned with any humanitarianism. The victory at this point, not yet 100% achieved, came at a huge price, often paid by the mobilized residents of the Donbass - and completely untrained in anything.

Further assault means further losses. For the price of heavy losses and huge destruction of the city can we talk about victory? In fact the only concrete one. The question is debatable.

Meanwhile, commanding part of the DPR troops in the area, Alexander Khodakovsky admitted that the loss of the Ukrainians can largely be attributed to themselves. From the beginning they assumed that they were on the deep defense and gave up wide maneuvers, and the room for them, according to Khodakovsky, was enormous.

In Ukraine, they showed footage of a Tochka-U missile falling over Shakhtersk (a few posts above). Of course they said it was Kharkiv. Nothing new.

Ukrainian logic: the Russians launch a rocket, then shoot it down, and we will show it 300 kilometers away, because we have a teleport. We swapped brains.

And the pelicans will applaud anyway)))

I talked to residents of Mariupol about what they eat. Basically speaking, the war in some sense, temporarily, turned the city back to the era of collecting - you get what you find, you get it - literally.
There is humanitarian aid, mostly from the Russian government, but also from private individuals and various organizations. Soldiers also try to help, but they are in a little better situation. This is not enough for a long time, of course.
Those who have money (I am amazed at the ability of the residents of Donbass, as a geographic region, to save money - considering how much they earn) have been stocking up. With the beginning of hostilities, local vendors raised prices, probably as a sign of solidarity, by about 300%. When the front passed, they returned and continue the price practice. For example, a truckload of bread arrives and they sell it in whatever quantities are available - someone buys 30 loaves and resells them around the corner at a further percentage, while someone stands in line with their children and smells nothing.
For someone used to open hypermarkets, I won't even try to explain why this is a problem. In Donetsk, for example, for some products there are limits - for example, 3 kilograms of sugar per person. The same can be done in Mariupol, which is already part of the DPR. It will take years before the authorities come up with it, so on the basis of the materials I've collected I've already drawn attention to where it is necessary. We'll see if there are any results.

Pushlin: there are about 400 foreign mercenaries fighting in Azov Stal [on the Ukrainian side].

I wonder if such as the captured, probably British, who after the capture said that he did not kill, did not see any killing, etc. The Ukrainian army in its full glory: it doesn't shoot at anyone, doesn't hide behind civilians, doesn't shoot at civilians. It generally collects flowers.

Another story about the occupation of apartments in Mariupol by Ukrainians. There are already dozens of such videos, probably all of them actors from Putin's private school. Kind "Azovs" would not do such a thing.

By the way, as far as I can see, this video was taken at Metro (hypermarket at the entrance to the city) where humanitarian aid is distributed to the residents - those who want can also get dog and cat food, and there are quite a few of them among the ruins.

How was it? Gulag and for food people have to work? Yes, you have on the recording a slave dog, draft dog.

(Btw, I'm amazed at the translation quality of DeepL... it's almost as a living person have translated it.)

I wonder why he couldn't share more, and how exactly he was let go without harm? Is it possible that SBU was indeed told to leave him alone and not do anything to him? Was he told to seize his activities, and this was the condition of his release? I hope he will be able to share more details. And it is definitely good news that he is alive and well.
He might have been Orwellianized, as per the revolutionaries and the protagonists fate in 1984, when they are allowed to sit in a bar and drink their vodkas, in the end. By that time - after several torture - they don't matter anymore, doesn't matter what they say.. Did the SBU forbid that: Lira continuing to be Lira? Maybe Lira was allowed to float = say nothing critical about the Zellery regime: they have cut off his wings.
Yeah, what do you mean?
He was teaching people, how to get women, get chicks, how to get laid. He gave analysis about the exploitability of the female mind. His fans gave him the nickname "coach", probably for this reason. Still, I don't see how is it a more serious "crime" than Young Trump blurting out his intention to his friends - when they were spring chicken - to visit some seedy places: "Let's grab some pu**y!"

BTW: Reading about his fate here and on RT, and guesses what had happened to him, I had a weak flash on Tuesday ~ Wednesday, that he was in captivity and was coerced, tortured even, more psychologically - verbally than physically. Threatened. Shut up. Sitting in a chair and taking the brunt. Interrogation about his beliefs don't make much sense, since he stated everything openly. More like the usual shouting down by SBU and threats, as we have seen on video documentaries, how the UkroNazis with their big bully bruisers stream into and occupy government administrative offices, courts, threaten clerks, judges, etc..

Last edited:
A bit off topic but ... related.
Yesterday I continued the reading of the Tome III of Gnosis from Mouravieff, and a certain passage of the book made me wonder ... then this morning, your post here, with the highlighted part, reminded me of what I read yesterday.
It's a sentence/paragraph that Mouravieff wrote at +/- 75% of the 3rd Tome, in the chapter 20, I just found it on the PDF version i have and translated it to english :

The foregoing enables us to measure the importance, for all the races and nations of the world, of a birth control such as that which we have just defined. For let us not forget that the SI zone of the supra-sensory world contains in its lower part souls - basically unhappy and to be pitied - charged with a dreadful karmic taint, full of negative emotions and resentment, and driven to incarnation by an unfulfilled will to dominate by iron and fire. The horrors perpetrated during the Second World War provide a glimpse of what would happen on earth if this underbelly of the meaty disin The horrors perpetrated during the Second World War give a glimpse of what would happen to the earth if this underworld of the uninformed were allowed to overtake the evolved souls and sweep across our planet. And let us not forget, in this regard, that if we do not the infiltration into the ranks of humanity of a column of antecedents, which would be of a column of antichrists continues unabated.

What i wondered is the following : many are thinking that the anthechrist is one single person who will reincarnate, but the way Mouravieff describes this looks like his way to explain what the C's better described us in practice, ie the download of 4D STS psyches in human bodies, or a kind of better direct control of these organic portails (in regard to Ukraine), but this could also be considered as the growing number of psychopaths all around the world. I wonder if Mouravieff made a connection between what he names "anthichrists" and the psychopaths ? He seems to consider the ... let's say "bad people" as the reincarnated lower souls with a strong karmic taint as being the cause of this "column of antichrists", but he was maybe missing the knowledge of 4D STS and tried to explain it whith what he has.
Uh :-) . 2 cents. I am not a nationalist. Nor do I believe that Ukrainians are damaged as such. What I can tell you in my opinion, is that the portal is there and for sure and there is a less than .... friendly download going on. And that it should be seen for what it is. Europe has always been Nazi, as well as its false US liberators. No wonder that AGAIN the biggest part of the downloading is taking place in Europe. And that a AGAIN (out of any ethical evaluation) Russia is trying to patch the hole.

Yeah, what do you mean?

Well, it's true that he was a pick-up artist, but this didn't register on my radar that much, just as a fact, and I didn't look into what he was saying before. Then I listened to the portion of the video that was posted on this thread, but even their description of him being a "grifter" didn't have much influence at the beginning (these guys can say whatever they want, right?), but then one them shared the following little incident. The below video is tagged to begin at this particular point.

So this gave me an idea that he appears to have a tempestuous personality and low impulse control. Which actually corresponds well with him disregarding his safety while being in the war zone. And then I listened to this short interview with him that he made 11 months ago. I recommend you listening till the end. Although he mentions the book that was actually brought up and discussed on the forum, and he has valid points (and I am no feminist in any way), my problem was with the delivery and the general contemptuous tone.

Obviously all of this could not or should not reflect on his reports about what is happening in Ukraine. And his reports are very valuable, and what he says is on point. It was upsetting to think what SBU or Azov could have done to him when he disappeared. But when he did appear again alive and ok, the above was enough to color my perception of him and wonder what exactly happened. That it would be great if he could share more details. But I guess we will have them eventually.

Last edited:
Well, it's true that he was a pick-up artist, but this didn't register on my radar that much, just as a fact, and I didn't look into what he was saying before. Then I listened to the portion of the video that was posted on this thread, but even their description of him being a "grifter" didn't have much influence at the beginning (these guys can say whatever they want, right?), but then one them shared the following little incident. The below video is tagged to begin at this particular point.

So this gave me an idea that he appears to have a tempestuous personality and low impulse control. Which actually corresponds well with him disregarding his safety while being in the war zone. And then I listened to this short interview with him that he made 11 months ago. I recommend you listening till the end. Although he mentions the book that was actually brought up and discussed on the forum, and he has valid points (and I am no feminist in any way), my problem was with the delivery and the general contemptuous tone.

Obviously all of this could not or should not reflect on his reports about what is happening in Ukraine. And his reports are very valuable, and what he says is on point. It was upsetting to think what SBU or Azov could have done to him when he disappeared. But when he did appears again alive and ok, the above was enough to color my perception of him and wonder what exactly happened. That it would be great if he could share more details. But I guess we will have them eventually.
Based on the videos you linked above I think I know his type

• His pre-war persona would appeal to a lot of young men who were lost in the sexual plane and swing between MGTOW (hate of women) and pick up artists (wanting sexual conquests)
  • He probably moulded himself as an alpha male hence why he threw the drink at the guy in the bar questioning his age. He has to maintain his status and "value" in such an arena. Women are attracted to status and value in men.

I would hazard the guess he found himself in Ukraine because women are "easier" there for an American man with relatively more money. I've seen a few of these English speaking pick up artists set up camp in Eastern European countries and cities. I know for a fact Ukraine has a reputation for prostitution and a lot of westerners essentially go to places like Kiev simply for sex. Poverty relative to other European countries that is driving a decent % of women there to sell their bodies. Also these PUAs being the sales people they are can exploit what the women there are craving - a dream for a better future.

In any case, no need to delude oneself about such things. One will likely find a lot of the young men fighting for Azov ended in such units due to unending sexual frustration and anger which then gets transmuted to the acts they carry out nowadays.

Great to hear Gonzalo is alive and well. He's just having live stream with the Duran guys, and talks about his arrest at the beginning. He's now under investigation by Ukrainian authorities in Kharkov and have signed documents which makes him not able to give details of the investigation in public.

Alexander Mercouris and Alex Christoforou have seen these documents and confirmed that's the case. He's also having legal assistance in his situation. My impression is that he has too wide audience which may have saved his life - SBU can't just take him out since there is risk of this backfiring and getting exposed, OSIT.

Great to hear Gonzalo is alive and well. He's just having live stream with the Duran guys, and talks about his arrest at the beginning. He's now under investigation by Ukrainian authorities in Kharkov and have signed documents which makes him not able to give details of the investigation in public.

Alexander Mercouris and Alex Christoforou have seen these documents and confirmed that's the case. He's also having legal assistance in his situation. My impression is that he has too wide audience which may have saved his life - SBU can't just take him out since there is risk of this backfiring and getting exposed, OSIT.

I have just started to listen to it and so far the analysis is as great as always. Here is the new Twitter account from Gonzalo (which he mentions there):

Back
Top Bottom