Q source / Qanon

The similarity I've noticed between Q and the C's is how Q generally doesn't give us all of the info or disclose too much directly. He asks us important questions which inspires observers to want to answer them by doing research themselves. I was wondering why it was posting such cryptic and puzzling codes and riddles, but then I see "anons" (anonymous online investigators) doing some remarkable decoding and detective work together. The source repeatedly says "learn to read the map". Whoever it is, he's getting a lot of people to think.

angelburst29 - funny you mention Queen.

On Dec 19th Q posted (I removed some in the middle):
Shall we play a game?
Map is critical to understand.
Future unlocks past.
DECLAS_ATL_(past).
News unlocks map.
Find the markers.

How about a nice game of chess?
SPLASH.
FOX THREE.
Q

On the 23rd December Q posted:
>>148634
MISSILE.
MISSLE.
FOX THREE.
SPLASH.
AS THE WORLD TURNS.
RED_OCTOBER>
Q

Julien Assange tweeted out a chessboard on Jan 13, 2018
https://www.rt.com/news/415802-assange-cryptic-chess-tweet/

Saturday 13th was also the "fake ballistic missile" threat and subsequent oops correction that was sent to the residents of Hawaii.

Now look at this, a post by an anon that attempts to explain the code:
https://qcodefag.github.io/data/images/c3dbf3952de6613050b5a77c865d445566e0315bb201f6b428a81f768bfe07b3.png
Anon: "Chess fag saysssss.
JA's chessboard is a famous game with a deadly move that was thwarted by the world champ in 1918.
This comes on the day of Trump's zero tweet marker.
Next move on JA's chess board is (are you ready for this?

Qf3 = Queen to f3
Q FOX THREE"

Q's reply:

>>42090
Impressive, anon!
Q

--------------------------------------------------
So that is Q confirming the anon's deciphering the link between Q posts, Assange and the missile. The symbolism behind the chess game that Assange tweeted is also important. Some are saying that an actual missile was fired by a Deep State sub at Hawaii as a desperation attempt to blame North Korea and kick off a major conflict (hence the suspicious alert and 38min wait before the correction) "SPLASH" = it didn't reach its target as Q/Alliance/Trump admin was aware and intercepted it. "RED_OCTOBER>" - the movie Hunt For Red October depicts a rogue submarine that fires a torpedo which ends up backfiring and destroying itself.

DIdn't the use of the word "patriot" give it away? Does a name really matter when you're dealing with a Trumpy believer? and the DOD comes along to do an 'assist' just as the meme's momentum drive slows down? :cool:

Related to Hawaii, I just watched this. Jordan Sather is the only one I've seen who attempts to link what's happening/Qanon with the ET phenomenon. It would be nice to ask the C's whether a missile was actually fired at Hawaii? Days later, Japan also received a fake missile warning to anyone who had the state broadcaster NHK app on their phone. This alert specifically said North Korea however it was corrected in just a few mins.

(1:57 - 8:10) Destroying The Illusion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8VDK89xXzg&feature=youtu.be&t=1m57s

Quoted article: The Secret Navy behind the Ballistic Missile Attack on Hawaii (Dr Michael Salla)
http://exopolitics.org/he-secret-navy-behind-the-ballistic-missile-attack-on-hawaii/

EDIT: Q just now dropped a few very interesting posts.
https://qcodefag.github.io/ (top of the page 567-569)

I can see why repeated use of the term "patriot" would be annoying to people here. It seems to be a way to get more mainstream/less esoteric-oriented people to look past the whole Democrat/Republican divide and realize that something needs to be done about the Evil behind it all. Folks like us are perfectly capable of ignoring it or looking past it, but it does require some looking past.

I'll go ahead and quote the newest substantive Q post so people can see what they make of it:
Q said:
Will SESSIONS drop the hammer?

1 of 22.

#Memo shifts narrative.

#Memo reinstates SESSIONS' authority re: Russia/ALL.

#Memo factually demonstrates collusion at highest levels.

#Memo factually demonstrates HUSSEIN ADMIN weaponized INTEL community to ensure D victory [+insurance].

#Memo factually demonstrates 'knowingly false intel' provided to FISA Judges to obtain warrant(s).

THEY NEVER THOUGHT SHE WOULD LOSE.

[The 16 Year Plan To Destroy America]

Hussein [8]

Install rogue_ops

Leak C-intel/Mil assets

Cut funding to Mil

Command away from generals

Launch 'good guy' takedown (internal remove) - Valerie Jarrett (sniffer)

SAP sell-off

Snowden open source Prism/Keyscore (catastrophic to US Mil v. bad actors (WW) +Clowns/-No Such Agency)

Target/weaken conservative base (IRS/MSM)

Open border (flood illegals: D win) ISIS/MS13 fund/install (fear, targeting/removal, domestic-assets etc.)

Blind-eye NK [nuke build]

[Clas-1, 2, 3]

Blind-eye Iran [fund and supply]

Blind-eye [CLAS 23-41]

Stage SC [AS [187]]

U1 fund/supply IRAN/NK [+reduce US capacity]

KILL NASA (prevent space domination/allow bad actors to take down MIL SATs/WW secure comms/install WMDs) - RISK OF EMP SPACE ORIG (HELPLESS)

[CLAS 1-99]

HRC [8] WWIII [death & weapons real/WAR FAKE & CONTROLLED][population growth control/pocket billions]

Eliminate final rogue_ops within Gov't/MIL

KILL economy [starve/need/enslave]

Open borders

Revise Constitution

Ban sale of firearms (2nd amen removal)

Install 'on team' SC justices> legal win(s) across spectrum of challengers (AS 187)

Removal of electoral college [pop vote ^easier manipulation/illegal votes/Soros machines]

Limit/remove funding of MIL

Closure of US MIL installations WW [Germany 1st]

Destruction of opposing MSM/other news outlets (censoring), CLAS 1-59

[]

Pure EVIL.

Narrative intercept [4am].

Sessions/Nunes Russian OPS.

Repub distortion of facts to remove Mueller.[POTUS free pass].

Shutdown Primary Reasons.

Distract.

Weaken military assets.

Inc illegal votes.

Black voters abandoning.

"Keep them starved"

"Keep them blind"

"Keep them stupid"

HRC March 13, 2013 [intercept].

The Great Awakening.

Fight, Fight, Fight.

Q

Q always says how he and the "good guys" he represents are fighting a secret war against the deep state, etc. Isn't this just the same as all the feel-good fake channeling messages about how the "brotherhood of light" or whatever is behind the scenes fighting the evil "cabal" and victory is just around the corner, just as with Q. In fact victory is always "just around the corner" - just have faith, and know that someone with a lot of power is fighting for your interests, so you can sit back and relax. It's rather dis-empowering isn't it?

The C's on the other hand stress that knowledge protects - and our safety and future depends on what we do with the knowledge we manage to obtain.

Trump has the same message - HE will "make America great again". It's disempowering - it makes people, for the umpteenth time, just trust that someone will take care of the bad stuff for them. But let's be realistic - putting all your eggs into a basket of "some hidden good guys" is why things never change - it's exactly what the bad guys want you to do, rather than take matters into your own hands and unite with other like-minded people and network.

So take the above together with the fact that Q is using the same terminology as /r/The_Donald and clearly pandering to the Trump supporter base, makes the whole damn thing suspect. It's stringing people along with words they like to hear and gives them false hope that someone else is fighting the fight, so they don't have to. Where is the personal responsibility, the knowledge, the networking? This isn't how the world works - nothing good was ever done "from above", and when people put their trust in a "power" on their behalf, they always lose. Only when grass roots mobilization of those who see a problem and were sufficiently motivated by suffering to personally fight for something did change actually happen.

So it's interesting, but I'm not sold that this will lead to any of those grandiose promises of essentially "salvation" and "swamp draining" that are being made.

And for the record I'm not saying there aren't decent people in powerful positions who are trying to stave off the deep state. But a small group like that is easily co-opted or dealt with, because they basically become a very neatly packaged target to the deep state, which also "sees everything". It's much harder to deal with a run-away awakening/frustration of a large group of people, however, because you can't really "heart attack gun" that problem away, or personally threaten/bribe your way out, etc.

It would be great if there are people in power fighting for truth and justice from the shadows, but those people and what they're doing is only hidden from the average person, not from the PTB - who monitor all lines and sources of communication. I don't see the pathocracy going down without throwing every card on the table first, and without a massive effort by the population itself - any individuals or small groups will be "taken care of" in a myriad of ways.

The cryptic clues are also kinda off-putting - it seems many of the clues are unnecessarily cryptic.

Well, again, I'm newer to it than some others here, but it does seem like Q is asking for action from those who follow him/her/them/it. Both in terms of research of the questions asked and clues dropped, and things like flooding twitter with hashtags like #ReleaseTheMemo, which I've seen some of us take a liking to. So I think it's a matter of perspective and familiarity as to how 'disempowering' it actually is.

Edit: to respond to the additional part about cryptic clues: agreed, those can get annoying and they seem to have driven some people away (i.e. Roy Potter) but some of those same people may still be more involved than they were before Q came along.

SAO said:
The cryptic clues are also kinda off-putting - it seems many of the clues are unnecessarily cryptic.

The "clues" are so vague as to allow anyone to read almost anything in to them, effectively rendering them useless (not that I think they were ever useful or intended as such).

IMO, people put too much stock in the idea of someone 'leaking' super secret info. and not enough in human beings' insatiable desire for attention and tendency to do whatever it takes to get it.

Joe said:
SAO said:

The "clues" are so vague as to allow anyone to read almost anything in to them, effectively rendering them useless (not that I think they were ever useful or intended as such).

IMO, people put too much stock in the idea of someone 'leaking' super secret info. and not enough in human beings' insatiable desire for attention and tendency to do whatever it takes to get it.

I agree. I curiously looked into the Q phenomenon peripherally a few weeks back because it seemed to be getting a lot of traction on twitter. But what I was left with was the question "why all the cryptic BS?" It seems to me that if there was really someone trying to leak info, they wouldn't take the time to make a bunch of codes and puzzles, they'd just get to the freakin' point! It also seems to be similar to the Nostradamus phenomenon - if you state things cryptically, people will ascribe meaning after the fact. If Q says "Boom", then any explosion in the coming weeks will be looked at as an affirmation (even if it's completely unrelated). I haven't taken a deep dive into it, but so far I haven't seen anything that seemed to be prescient.

That and the whole "Trump will save us" theme to it all just left a bad taste in my mouth. I could be wrong, but I'm not betting on Q being legit. I think it's just someone/a group playing games.

Joe said:
SAO said:

I can reason with your position and in some cases, I could agree with your sentiment but in this situation with Q giving out "so called cryptic messages" it might warrant a deeper look? The messages are basically "clues" to look for in the news headlines.

When I first came aware of Q, there had already been several weeks worth of messages. My first impression was that it was some kind of mumbo-jumbo, I couldn't make "heads or tails of it" ... so I found a link to the first postings and started there and worked my way up to the current messages. Once you get acquainted with the format and the way the messages are delivered and take the time to check out some of the comments, the clues don't look so cryptic.

Rhiannon Posted an interesting interview with Dr. Corsi, where he mentions Charles Ortel, who has also been working on the messages. Both agree, the messages didn't make much sense until they looked deeper into the clues. The video Rhiannon Posted gives a better explanation. Corsi also goes into some detail, of how several commenters "questioned several messages claiming to be Q" in the beginning of January because they had a different "feel" to them. Further investigation found it was a different IP address, then what Q was delivering his messages from, which Q later confirmed was not from him.

I can give two examples from recent Q messages:

Pakistan (Aid)

Before Noon the next day, Trump announced he was cutting off aid to Pakistan, "accusing Islamabad of “lies & deceit” and of giving “safe haven to the terrorists (Taliban) we hunt in Afghanistan, with little help.” Within hours, news coming out of the different outlets in the Middle East were claiming that "Trump just cut off Million's of dollars worth of humanitarian aid" and that now, Pakistan was asking the U.N. for help. The impression given was that Trump was cutting off "food and medical aid".

Digging deeper, it was Sec. of State Clinton and Prez Obama who signed off on aid to Pakistan, sent directly to the Pakistani Government in the form of "Foreign Aid". Following the money, the Pakistani Government was acting as the Middleman - transferring a good chunk (minus kick backs) of the Foreign Aid to the Taliban and the Haqqani Network in Afghanistan. That's the (aid) Trump cut off!

Two weeks later, the Afghan Taliban is in Pakistan with a delegation of 5 (for Peace talks?)

Afghan Taliban delegation meets with Pakistani officials Thursday 18 January 2018
http://www.arabnews.com/node/1228556/world

ISLAMABAD: Senior Afghan Taliban representatives held talks with Pakistani officials on prospects for the group’s participation in the peace process, two Taliban officials told Arab News.

The visit to Pakistan of the five-member delegation was approved by Taliban leader Mullah Haibatullah Akhundzada.

It took place amid growing tensions between Washington and Islamabad as the former presses the latter to take action against the Afghan Taliban and the Haqqani Network.

My guess, the US-funded radio station was part of the foreign aid package?

Pakistan closes US-funded radio station on intelligence agency’s recommendation: Officials Saturday 20 January 2018
http://www.arabnews.com/node/1229411/world

Pakistan has shut down an American-funded radio station after it was found to be “against the interest of Pakistan and in line with a hostile intelligence agency’s agenda,” the Interior Ministry said on Friday. The authorities sealed the office of the Pashto-language Radio Mashaal in Islamabad, two employees of the station told Arab News.

“It has been reported by ISI (Inter-Services Intelligence) that Radio Mashaal is an offshoot of Radio Free Europe (RFE) located in Prague, Czech Republic and its regional headquarters is ... (in) Islamabad.

“Mashaal is a division of Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty, a private news organization supported by the US Congress with no connection to the intelligence agencies of any country.”

Palestine (Aid)

Trump has cut off $65 million worth of aid to the Palestinian UN Relief Fund (UNRWA) which goes to the Palestinian Authority. The U.S. still allocates $60 million to other Palestinian programs, which taken together was $125 million a year. The question is, "Why did Trump cut aid to UNRWA?" Because "the bulk of US aid to the PA ... goes on security for the Israelis through the Palestinian Authority’s 70,000 security personnel."

So why is the media claiming that Trump is cutting off "emergency food assistance and other support"?

There is more to Trump’s Palestinian aid threat than meets the eye January 7, 2018
https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20180107-there-is-more-to-trumps-palestinian-aid-threat-than-meets-the-eye/

The UN Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East (UNRWA) looks to be facing the brunt of Donald Trump’s threat to cut aid to the Palestinians. The most obvious target for an aid cut if the intention is to force the Palestinian leadership back to talks with Israel, as US Ambassador to the UN Nikki Haley has claimed, would be the Palestinian Authority. That Trump is targeting UNRWA instead tells us a lot about the vulnerability of Palestinian refugees, and Israel’s need to have the PA to do its bidding.

{...} It is “misleading,” Tartir added, “to assume that aid and its benefits trickle down to ordinary Palestinian people.” Clearly, it doesn’t. If it did, UNRWA’s presence would only really be necessary in Palestine’s neighbours, not in the West Bank and Gaza Strip. The bulk of US aid to the PA goes on security for the Israelis through the Palestinian Authority’s 70,000 security personnel. That’s right: 70,000. And when did we last see PA security officers protecting Palestinians against Israelis, especially the illegal and fully-armed Jewish settlers? We don’t, and won’t; their orders are to stand down and move away when Israeli soldiers and police are on the scene, as they always are when settlers are on the rampage.

US Cuts UNRWA Funding by More than Half January, 17, 2018
https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2018/01/17/1630171/us-cuts-unrwa-funding-by-more-than-half

The State Department announced on Tuesday it was withholding $65mln out of a $125mln aid package earmarked for the United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestinian Refugees (UNRWA).

In a letter, the department said that additional US donations will be contingent on major changes by UNRWA. Those funds are "frozen for future consideration", Heather Nauert, State Department spokeswoman, told reporters.

For nearly 70 years, UNRWA has been the lifeline to the more than five million registered Palestinian refugees in the occupied territories and in Lebanon, Jordan and Syria, Al Jazeera reported.

It offers support in food supply, access to education, healthcare, social services and employment.

This is going to be a big blow because the US is UNRWA's largest donor supplying almost 30 percent of its budget.

The announcement came after US President Donald Trump had threatened on January 3 to cut aid to Palestinians.

UNRWA starts international fundraising campaign January 18, 2018
https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20180118-unrwa-starts-international-fundraising-campaign/

The head of the UN Refugees and Works Agency (UNRWA) has called on the international community to donate to the organization in the aftermath of the US freezing $65 million worth of aid to the Palestinians, according to the Jerusalem Post.

“At stake is the dignity and human security of millions of Palestine refugees in need of emergency food assistance and other support,” UNRWA commissioner general Pierre Krahenbuhl said in a statement yesterday. “At stake is the access of refugees to primary healthcare, including prenatal care and other lifesaving services.”

UNRWA which provides education, health and social welfare services to Palestinian refugees in the West Bank, the Gaza Strip, Lebanon, Syria and Jordan, is reportedly facing its worst funding crisis ever.

Last week UNRWA warned that US cuts will hurt half a million children; the UN agency runs 700 schools, where 525,000 boys and girls study, and operates 143 health clinics. Nearly 20,000 teaching jobs are said to be at risk, with UNRWA already having to layoff extra workers. (Article continues.)

In both of these Q messages, advance notice of a day or two was given before announcements from the WH cutting off (Aid).

Just a note on the Palestinian Aid:

The US donated $355 million in 2016 and was set to make a similar contribution this year; the first installment was to have been sent this month.

But after a highly critical Jan. 2 tweet from Trump on aid to the Palestinians, the State Department opted to wait for a formal policy decision before sending any of the $125 million.

http://www.arabnews.com/node/1226536/middle-east

Here is a link for Dr. Jerome Corsi's decoding of the following Q posts for Jan. 21 2018:
fwiw
_https://www.scribd.com/document/369668690/Qanon-Decode-Four-Posts-Sunday-Jan-21-2018-Will-Sessions-Drop-the-Hammer-Vers-17-0-Jan-21-2018

meta-agnostic said:
I can see why repeated use of the term "patriot" would be annoying to people here. It seems to be a way to get more mainstream/less esoteric-oriented people to look past the whole Democrat/Republican divide and realize that something needs to be done about the Evil behind it all. Folks like us are perfectly capable of ignoring it or looking past it, but it does require some looking past.

I'll go ahead and quote the newest substantive Q post so people can see what they make of it:
Q said:
Will SESSIONS drop the hammer?

1 of 22.

#Memo shifts narrative.

#Memo reinstates SESSIONS' authority re: Russia/ALL.

#Memo factually demonstrates collusion at highest levels.

#Memo factually demonstrates HUSSEIN ADMIN weaponized INTEL community to ensure D victory [+insurance].

#Memo factually demonstrates 'knowingly false intel' provided to FISA Judges to obtain warrant(s).

THEY NEVER THOUGHT SHE WOULD LOSE.

[The 16 Year Plan To Destroy America]

Hussein [8]

Install rogue_ops

Leak C-intel/Mil assets

Cut funding to Mil

Command away from generals

Launch 'good guy' takedown (internal remove) - Valerie Jarrett (sniffer)

SAP sell-off

Snowden open source Prism/Keyscore (catastrophic to US Mil v. bad actors (WW) +Clowns/-No Such Agency)

Target/weaken conservative base (IRS/MSM)

Open border (flood illegals: D win) ISIS/MS13 fund/install (fear, targeting/removal, domestic-assets etc.)

Blind-eye NK [nuke build]

[Clas-1, 2, 3]

Blind-eye Iran [fund and supply]

Blind-eye [CLAS 23-41]

Stage SC [AS [187]]

U1 fund/supply IRAN/NK [+reduce US capacity]

KILL NASA (prevent space domination/allow bad actors to take down MIL SATs/WW secure comms/install WMDs) - RISK OF EMP SPACE ORIG (HELPLESS)

[CLAS 1-99]

HRC [8] WWIII [death & weapons real/WAR FAKE & CONTROLLED][population growth control/pocket billions]

Eliminate final rogue_ops within Gov't/MIL

KILL economy [starve/need/enslave]

Open borders

Revise Constitution

Ban sale of firearms (2nd amen removal)

Install 'on team' SC justices> legal win(s) across spectrum of challengers (AS 187)

Removal of electoral college [pop vote ^easier manipulation/illegal votes/Soros machines]

Limit/remove funding of MIL

Closure of US MIL installations WW [Germany 1st]

Destruction of opposing MSM/other news outlets (censoring), CLAS 1-59

[]

Pure EVIL.

Narrative intercept [4am].

Sessions/Nunes Russian OPS.

Repub distortion of facts to remove Mueller.[POTUS free pass].

Shutdown Primary Reasons.

Distract.

Weaken military assets.

Inc illegal votes.

Black voters abandoning.

"Keep them starved"

"Keep them blind"

"Keep them stupid"

HRC March 13, 2013 [intercept].

The Great Awakening.

Fight, Fight, Fight.

Q

This has gone beyond the point of someone just playing games.

It seems to me that if there was really someone trying to leak info, they wouldn't take the time to make a bunch of codes and puzzles, they'd just get to the freakin' point!

The same could be asked of the C's. Why don't they just give us all the direct answers right now? Why do they tell us to learn?

Joe said:
meta-agnostic said:
If it is indeed subjective nonsense, then at least maybe it merits some attention as to why it has blown up as a phenomenon the way it has?

Really? On the internet??

Receiving widespread attention usually indicates falsehood, sadly. Hope I am wrong though!

Back
Top Bottom