Q source / Qanon

Well, the only thing this video proves is that the Q group has indeed insider information within the US administration and probably works together with Trump. The usefulness of such information is quite limited - except maybe the hints at how draining the swamp will be implemented and that this is indeed an ongoing operation.
Yes. I'm happy to play devil's advocate to my undeniable pro-Q bias and admit that far too much of the Q proof scene is devoted to 'proving' the links to the Trump administration but not to having Q say some big event will happen and then having it happen. These things seem to take a more general or oblique form, but we all know how problematic it is to start throwing around predictions of things with concrete dates. A lot of Q true believers seem to chalk it up to, "welp, disinformation is necessary ¯\_(ツ)_/¯" but this only goes so far with people casually paying attention. I'll definitely keep an eye out for compilations that have been made.

The weird coincidences are what seem to stand out more than outright predictions. Like Q posting about McCain (no-name) returning to the news and the timestamp on the post ended up being one month from his death down to the exact minute reported (or something). Or all the cryptic references to D5 and then George H. W. Bush's state funeral ends up being on December 5th, with the implication that the cabal went ahead and killed him so it would dominate the news cycle during that period rather than whatever was 'planned', though I don't believe this was ever explicitly stated by Q. The Majestic 12 twitter account has made some claims to the effect that Stargate technology is being utilized to predict the future and that by mixing it in with threats of overt action, this destabilizes the plans of the Bad Guys and makes them paranoid and unsure of how to proceed. I'm, uh, waiting to see on that one.

Reactions: axj
Well, the only thing this video proves is that the Q group has indeed insider information within the US administration and probably works together with Trump.

"Insider information within the [Trump] US administration and probably works with Trump."

Which supports what Jerome Corsi has said in a video that was posted in Post #482
1572514703732.png
Which also supports what Winston Shrout has said in a video posted in Post #486
1572515066102.png
And, which also supports the video that Joe M (Twitter account) has made which suggests that the U.S. Army (military intelligence) has made a pact with U.S. President Donald J. Trump. That video is now post here...
Q - The Plan To Save The World REMASTERED
Joe M

Mar 5, 2019
Coincidence?

1572516645269.png

Last edited:
Just to shed some positive feedback after reflecting on the Amazing Polly video that was posted above....

My senses do tell me that there has been at least a couple of exceptional journalists have been contacted by the so-called 'white hat' members of the intelligence community (individuals, perhaps, Q-team connected) prior to & before the time Qanon hit the 4chan board & started dropping "bread crumbs" (Oct 2017). There was also a member of Congress, Devin Nunes, who also said that he & his colleagues were also contacted by intelligence community members at about the same time.

The two examples told about below happened pretty much at around the same time (when it was found that there were a large number of 'unmaskings' that had taken place. The number was extraordinarily very high, something unprecedented from previous times.

Back on March 31, 2019, Mark Levin posted an interview that he had with John Solomon & Sara Carter. In that interview, Sara Carter uses a phrase that Q had often used in reference to Lt. General Michael Flynn.
1572554947419.png
At the 6:55 mark, The conversation is transcribed as follows:

Mark Levin: "You both operate in an area of journalism where you deal with shady characters from time to time, you're dealing with shadows from time to time. Have either of you ever had any unusual experiences doing that?
John Solomon: There are in any unusual experiences. I mean people come with motives, and you have to deduct what those motives are, report them out, try to control that the motive doesn't sway the story. But, many people who have approached, most of the people who have approached me, and I'm probably sure with Sara, have good intentions, they want to get a story out, they think that...
Mark Levin: Have you ever been approached in an unusual way?
John Solomon: Oh, I'll tell you about a story about a mailbox, which occurred at my home. Its at seminal to Russia story. Sara & I had just begun working on what we called the 'NSA Abuse Stories' on 'unmaskings'. We just got on television on Sean's show - Sean Hannity's show - that night we talked about this sudden rise of unmaskings.
And I drove home, I got to my mailbox, pulled in my car. There was a blue sedan sitting outside. And, there were two gentlemen, clearly intelligence officers, some were from the government. They never identified their names.
And, they stepped out & they said, "Are you Mr. Solomon?"
I said, "Yes."
They said, "We just saw you Sean Hannity's show, we want to talk to you for a second. We can't tell you much, because most of what we know is classified. But we will tell you this: if you keep digging, you will find out that the United States intelligence community was used for a political opposition research project. And, we are deeply concerned."
And I said, "Well, why are you concerned."
"We need this tools, things like FISA & the NSA to catch the bad guys. And, if we misuse it for political dirty tricks, we won't have those tools when the next terrorist attack, or the next spy, shows up in town. We need you to go find out what happened."
And that's all they told me. It was about 11:30 by the time we finished the conservation. I ran in, I wrote an email of everything I could remember. I sent it to Sara. It hits the box at about 2 o'clock in the morning - She's still up! She responds right back!
But that's how we got started into really understanding that this was much bigger than just an unmasking scandal.
Sara Carter: It was huge.
Mark Levin: How long ago was this?
Sara Carter: Was that... That was March of 2017. Yeah, March, 2017. Because we had already been working on these stories. I mean we were getting tipped-off. We saw what was happening to General Flynn - Lt. General Mike Flynn.
I remember being approached... let's say... federal law enforcement officers who had told me, "You really need to dig into what' happened to Lt. General Flynn. Apparently, there's a lot been going on inside the FBI. Look at Andrew McCabe. Focus on some of these characters..."
It was the same that happened to John. I started focusing in, and really taking a step back, saying, "What's going on here?" And the more we started to investigate, little by little, we started peeling back what we call the 'onion' - the layers of the onion - it really felt like that.
So then I think, "It can't get much worse than this, it can't get much worse than this."
Mark Levin: Was General Flynn was set-up?
Sara Carter: I absolutely believe that General Flynn was a target from the very beginning.​
Mark Levin: Because the Obama generals didn't like him. Is that correct?
Sara Carter: That's absolute true.
John Solomon: If you keep in mind, if you look back in time, he was talking about a massive reorganization of the intelligence community. There are a lot of powerful constituencies that like the status quo. And, he was talking about reorganizing that. And I think he had a target on his back. And, opportunity struck.
And to answer the question as to whether he was set up, all you have to do is take James Comey's own comments at that seminar at New York, "We tricked him into being interviewed before he could get lawyers." What a statement to be made... by the man...
Sara Carter: "We tricked him..."
John Solomon: ...to be made by the man who oversaw our FBI.
Sara Carter: Not only that... yeah, who oversaw the FBI... But a man... a Lt. General who spent 33 years of his life dedicated to this nation... who's service overseas was exemplary.
Without him, I have been told by Assistant Deputy Directors of the Department of the Defense & others, without him... he was like the third leg on getting Al Qaeda, on targeting all the Al Qaeda operatives in Iraq. In Afghanistan, I talked to soldiers who said "He would stand by us. He was always there for us. He was always defending us." And, they just basically destroyed this man's life. They turned his upside down.
But, I knew it. There was a purpose for that, Mark. There was a purpose, because he had access to everything. This is a man that angered the CIA, that was Head of the DIA. He had connections all over this town. He knew where the bodies were buried. He knew about Benghazi. He knew about all these operations...
President Obama & his team, early on, knew they had to get this guy out of the way. And they had to get him out of the way quick.
Mark Levin: And they already tried to get him out of the way. And they failed. And became the top advisor to the President of the United States. I hope he's at the top of the list for a pardon. That's just me.

There is another interview that American Thought Leaders - The Epoch Times did with Devin Nunes. At the beginning of this interview, Devin Nunes is quoted to say @2:44:
...we had some sources that had come to us to tell us that this was happening."

This was also about the same time that Sara Carter & John Solomon were also contacted by members of the intelligence community (Q maybe).
Transcribed @ 2:44
The Epoch Times:
In 2017 in March, you had this kind of pivotal moment in all of this when you discovered this extensive 'unmasking' of American citizens. I'm wondering if you could kind of just describe that moment & what happened to you, what changed, and what....

Devin Nunes: Well, we knew right away in January that unmasking was occurring. The big one - the major one - was the Flynn transcript, right, that was given out. And then, you slowly had the ambassador. I mean, the Australian Prime Minister, the Mexican President... plus stories that we were seeing out in the Main Stream News Media, it was clear that somehow people were getting information from intelligence... what appeared to be intelligence products. And so... we... and, we had some sources that had come to us to tell us that this was happening.

So finally, what was... we were able to piece it together, and I was able to review it. And then, once I saw what it was. And, it was much more than what I expected. And, it had nothing to do with Russia. That's when I came out and said, "Whoa, let's have a time out, here, guys. Let's see what's going on."

Enjoy the show...
1572558484660.png

Last edited:
I don't associate Amazing Polly with the Q stuff so much. She has been an excellent dot connector on a variety of subjects though. Here's a good, short video on an idea for slowing down the plans for the end game by ditching smartphones:

Interesting because in USA, people that can't afford one are given one with a use/data package. Rationale is that social services needs to be able to be in touch. Recipients call them Obama Phones.

Another interesting point in the video is how much data is on the phones in various countries. I was in (top of the list) UK/London about 5 years ago. I found it kind of disturbing how much trust there was in phones for routine banking when out and about, etc. Also cameras everywhere and and extremely compliant population about following orders. Probably if I had lived through that subway bombing, I'd be all for having my every footstep tracked too. Quite a system they have. Sorry to go off topic here.

7 Days And A Wake-Up: Who Is Q?
Major Patriot

Oct 24, 2019
Description:
A brief introduction to Q and QAnon, how I became aware of Q thanks to Praying Medic and the fascinating Q Drop that started it all for me. I believe this is an excellent introductory video you may want to share with friends that are Q-Curious.​

1572830118941.png

93 Days Of Darkness, Rig For Red, Stand By For Battle Surface - Episode 2011b
X22Report

Nov 3, 2019

Giving "COHERENT criticism" to a mostly incoherent source is a very time/energy consuming activity.

I am one of the "lazier ones" I suppose. Yes, for now I will just Work on myself, monitor Earth Changes and observe signs of cometary increases, notice the trend of a solar minimum that leads to an ice age and you left out current multipolar political events happening daily.

Some of my energy is directed to:
Wikileaks - Julian Assange Discussion

Patriots vs the Deep State
1572919831617.png
  • Julian Assange is a risk to CIA interests,
  • The initial operations to target Flynn, Papadopoulos and Page were all based overseas. This seemingly makes the CIA exploitation of the assets and the targets much easier.
  • One of the more interesting aspects to the Durham probe is a possibility of a paper-trail created as a result of the tasking operations.
  • However, there is an aspect to the domestic U.S. operation that also bears the fingerprints of the CIA; only this time due to the restrictive laws on targets inside the U.S. the CIA aspect is less prominent. This is where FBI Agent Peter Strzok working for both agencies starts to become important.

• The CIA was openly involved in constructing a political operation that settled upon anyone in candidate Donald Trump’s orbit.

• All of this engagement directly controlled by U.S. intelligence; and all of this intended to give a specific Russia impression. This predicate is presumably what John Durham is currently reviewing.
  • The key point of all that background is to see how committed the CIA and FBI were to the constructed narrative of Russia interfering with the 2016 election. The CIA, FBI, and by extension the DOJ, put a hell of a lot of work into it. Intelligence community work that Durham is now unraveling.
  • We also know specifically that John Durham is looking at the construct of the Intelligence Community Assessment (ICA); and talking to CIA analysts who participated in the construct of the January 2017 report that bolstered the false appearance of Russian interference in the 2016 election. This is important because it involves Julian Assange and Wikileaks.
  • On April 11th, 2019, the Julian Assange indictment was unsealed in the EDVA. From the indictment we discover it was under seal since March 6th, 2018:

• On Tuesday April 15th more investigative material was released. Again, note the dates: Grand Jury, *December of 2017* This means FBI investigation prior to….
  • The FBI investigation took place prior to December 2017, it was coordinated through the Eastern District of Virginia (EDVA) where Dana Boente was U.S. Attorney at the time. The grand jury indictment was sealed from March of 2018 until after Mueller completed his investigation, April 2019.
  • Why the delay?
  • What was the DOJ waiting for?
  • Here’s where it gets interesting….
  • The FBI submission to the Grand Jury in December of 2017 was four months after congressman Dana Rohrabacher talked to Julian Assange in August of 2017: “Assange told a U.S. congressman … he can prove the leaked Democratic Party documents … did not come from Russia.”
  • Julian Assange told a U.S. congressman he can prove the leaked Democratic Party documents he published during last year’s election did not come from Russia and promised additional helpful information about the leaks in the near future.
  • Knowing how much effort the CIA and FBI put into the Russia collusion-conspiracy narrative, it would make sense for the FBI to take keen interest after this August 2017 meeting between Rohrabacher and Assange; and why the FBI would quickly gather specific evidence (related to Wikileaks and Bradley Manning) for a grand jury by December 2017.
  • Within three months of the grand jury the DOJ generated an indictment and sealed it in March 2018. The EDVA sat on the indictment while the Mueller probe was ongoing.
  • As soon as the Mueller probe ended, on April 11th, 2019, a planned and coordinated effort between the U.K. and U.S. was executed; Julian Assange was forcibly arrested and removed from the Ecuadorian embassy in London,
  • The Weissmann/Mueller report contains claims that Russia hacked the DNC servers as the central element to the Russia interference narrative in the U.S. election. This claim is directly disputed by WikiLeaks and Julian Assange, as outlined during the Dana Rohrabacher interview, and by Julian Assange on-the-record statements.

• The CIA holds a massive conflict of self-interest in upholding the Russian hacking claim. The FBI holds a massive interest in maintaining that claim. All of those foreign countries whose intelligence apparatus participated with Brennan and Strzok also have a vested self-interest in maintaining that Russia hacking and interference narrative.
  • Julian Assange is the only person with direct knowledge of how Wikileaks gained custody of the DNC emails; and Assange has claimed he has evidence it was not from a hack.

• Now, if we know this, well then, certainly AG Bill Barr knows this, the patriots are keeping him safe, the patriots need Assange, the [DS] on the other hand would like to 187 just like Seth Rich and Epstein.
Source: theconservativetreehouse.com

1572921481762.png
1572922697221.png
Flynn Ready To Go Free, Egregious Government Misconduct, Covfefe, In The End We Win - Episode 2012b
X22Report

Nov 4, 2019

Giving "COHERENT criticism" to a mostly incoherent source is a very time/energy consuming activity.

I am one of the "lazier ones" I suppose. Yes, for now I will just Work on myself, monitor Earth Changes and observe signs of cometary increases, notice the trend of a solar minimum that leads to an ice age and you left out current multipolar political events happening daily.

Some of my energy is directed to:
Do some French people see what's going on? Yellow Vest Protests

1572968076199.png

1572968986774.png

1572970349041.png

Back
Top Bottom