Q source / Qanon

"Out of Shadows" appears to have gone viral, or close to it. I thought it was mediocre, very narrow. Maybe it is an effective red pill for some precisely because it doesn't go very far. Too bad the guy hadn't discovered Tiffany FitzHenry, because Hollywood/coersion/pedophilia/satanism is her precise focus, and she was in the business and has done interviews with firsthand experiencers of horrific things. Most of her videos have been removed from YouTube.

Andy has rather an unusual Q commentary channel out of Rome. Tonight's episode has a lot of mentions of some old Jeanne Dixon prophesies. This part starts at 25 minutes in, if anyone cares to watch/listen.
There's some interesting stuff that goes along with the last C's session, but the predicted dates are off.
1. Earth being hit by a comet.
2. A mutation is coming, and many skeptics will turn to Christ because of it.
3. When facts are revealed, for many others, it will be as if nothing happened and this is because of their evolutionary level.
4. The enlightenment will come when humanity is at very highest point of peril.
5. Mention of China dominance, military invasions even in most of Europe during 2025-2037.

"Out of Shadows" appears to have gone viral, or close to it. I thought it was mediocre, very narrow. Maybe it is an effective red pill for some precisely because it doesn't go very far. Too bad the guy hadn't discovered Tiffany FitzHenry, because Hollywood/coersion/pedophilia/satanism is her precise focus, and she was in the business and has done interviews with firsthand experiencers of horrific things. Most of her videos have been removed from YouTube.
I think it is a good start for many people.

Edward Riordan posted an update to his remote viewing on current events and Q anon. He speaks about a gigantic broadcast "wave" that will exert some type of control over human emotions that would in part signal the beginning of a "new dawn". That may be the impetus of a technocracy for which Q seems to be a part of. This "new dawn" corroborates what the Cs have spoken recently in one of the sessions about some sort of new reality coming.

Laura said:
(L) Next question:

Is there actually a war between some circle of power/lobbies?

A: Yes

After the old guard has been retired, will the new guard really be that savior figure? It may be that the two were part of different STS factions and that one faction got some type of multidimensional technology that gave them a leg up in the power struggle.

Last edited:

We had a family member send it to us and just watched it. I think it was shocking, horrifying and mind blowing for the two people I watched it with, but for me I felt it just scratched the surface. I didn't spot any obvious signs of it being a "controlled opposition" piece, but I am not always the best at spotting those kinds of things.

Personally I thought it was pretty well done, they introduce a lot of important topics, its not super weird and sensationalized in a way that could be easily dismissed as "conspiracy theory", at least IMO, and it doesn't go too far in depth that it would make people run away who had never heard of this stuff before.

On the other hand it now has over 12 million views, has been circulating for almost a month and hasn't been removed from Youtube yet and that makes me suspicious. If it is a controlled opposition piece, what do y'all think is their angle? I was thinking of something Laura wrote recently:

Well, remember what Douglas Reed said: he claimed that the Zionist agenda was to start a World Revolution, with the expectation that they would end up on top when the dust settled and multiplied millions (billions?) were dead.

I wonder if some of this kind of stuff is designed to whip up the anger of the masses against the visible elite, people like Hillary, Podesta, Biden, Bill Gates, etc with this end goal in mind. Meanwhile the real PTB who are working behind the scenes and are largely anonymous and unknown are the ones who plan to end up on top at the end while they get scapegoated. Just a thought, I could be way off.

In light of the May 9, 2020 session about Bill Gates being a Greenbaum victim—what makes a great actor? What makes a show? MKUltra and Greenbaum programming of individuals in various levels of the heirarchy that can be controlled or prodded to produce certain actions and results. I'm getting a Westworld sort of vibe from this where people are being hard-wired at such a deep level. Certain people going down or being put on a pedestal are being used as chess pieces towards what ends?

I was sent this 20 minute clip from a friend today so I decided to give it a watch and listen and I fully admit I don’t know much about the British royal family. Also, I make zero conclusions from this video.

The only reason why I’m sharing this video is because I remember a month or so ago Liz Crokin commenting in one of her YouTube videos about how she thought it was very strange that the US sent 30,000 troops to Europe in March during this pandemic and that it doesn’t make sense. Here’s an article about it: 30,000 U.S. soldiers sent into Europe without masks

This video with the above troops send off just makes the whole thing more interesting. Here’s the clip:

Okay, I’m going to post this because I haven’t found anything on JFK JR anywhere on the forum and perhaps everyone will say this is pure utter nonsense but I’ve done some digging and have no conclusions but I think it’s interesting enough to share.

Some way or another I stumbled upon a 5-6 minute video clip titled “John Kennedy Jr Alive”. Link here:
. I honestly don’t remember how I came across this exactly but I think it was something I found on Twitter.

JFK Jr, his wife (Carolyn) who was pregnant and his sister in law (Lauren) tragically were killed in an airplane crash, flown by John on a trip to Martha’s Vineyard, the plane crashed into the ocean. Bodies were recovered a few days after the crash at a depth of 116 ft. Here’s where things come into question. The Kennedy family had the bodies cremated within hours after being examined and then they scattered their remains at sea from what the report says in the In Touch Weekly article linked below.

I haven’t actually followed Q Anon but I’ve watched and listened to Liz Crokin 2 or 3 times and she seems to be a supporter or contributor to Q. The theory is that JFK Jr is actually Q. Seems far fetched, if he is somehow alive, it’s possible.

I decided to buy and watch I Am JFK Jr, a documentary found on amazon prime. It didn’t give me any additional information surrounding the plane crash but did talk about JFK Jr’s up bringing and how his Mother was fantastic and classy in every way and truly helped mold JFK Jr into the wonderful man he turned out to be. I also learned about his Political Magazine that he launched called George which I have never heard about but then again I was just a kid in the 90’s.

So still wanting to find out more details on this crash I went searching and read through a few articles:

Rolling Stone QAnon Followers Think JFK Jr. Is Coming Back on the 4th of July

Right Wing Watch
Liz Crokin: John F. Kennedy Jr. Faked His Death And Is Now QAnon | Right Wing Watch

In Touch Weekly
Coroner’s Report for JFK Jr. After Crash Is ‘Full of Holes,’ Podcast Reveals: 'Looks Like a Cover-Up'

Cheers!

Okay, I’m going to post this because I haven’t found anything on JFK JR anywhere on the forum and perhaps everyone will say this is pure utter nonsense but I’ve done some digging and have no conclusions but I think it’s interesting enough to share.
Looks like some interesting videos. I'm going to check them out when I have time.

If you're getting into Q and also posting on this forum, I would say it's strongly recommended to read this entire thread from start to finish, as much of a slog as it may be. It get dicey. And pretty sure JFK Jr. has been mentioned a time or two.

Anything is possible in this crazy Quantum multiverse we find ourselves in, but I don't know that I would bet the farm and any reputation amongst other researchers on asserting that JFK Jr. is "alive", opening myself up to ridicule and dismissal of any other related positions. One interesting perspective that I think came from the Majestic 12 twitter account was that the actual body of JFK Jr. is not still alive on Earth, but that the same IS-BE (Immortal Spiritual - Biological Entity, Oversoul, Higher Self, etc.) has another active incarnation currently on Earth with access to the memories of JFK Jr. thus allowing some of the current positioning of events to be set up in such uncanny ways. Who knows? It is interesting stuff, for sure.

Appreciate your shared interest!

All I can say for now is that this is very interesting and again, I haven’t made any conclusions. I’m still researching more on JFK Jr. currently and will share if others would like me too.

I’ll create a list of items that point to him being alive and a list of items that point to him being dead other than just the official story when I’m done researching so everyone can make their own judgement call Or at least know more about JFK Jr than before.
I had no idea he created his own Political Magazine called George for instance and I find the material within these magazines to be fascinating. Almost as if he was way ahead of his time.

Okay in lieu of making a bulleted list of items supporting JFK Jr and his family being alive versus not I think it’s better to paraphrase the episodes covering the work within his George Magazines as they are very relevant to what’s happening today IMO and as far as whether or not they are alive and well I still do not have any conclusions and won’t because everything is circumstantial.

The only thing I can say on this is that the way in which they died in a plane crash at night without bringing their dog “Friday”, without hard evidence confirming his, his wife’s or sister in law’s bodies from the wreckage, the fact the bodies were cremated so quickly and ashes cast out at sea, and finally that the grave site is in the shape of a Q from an aerial shot, leaves much room for this sort of speculation. Also Liz Crokin has come out and said he is alive which just means one person has definitively said that he is alive. But if you know about Liz Crokin you know that she is a renowned journalist most known for her work exposing Pizzagate and at that time she was cast out of the Main Stream Media and the attacks to discredit her started.
If I had to give a probability on whether or not they were alive today (Since I don’t believe anything but rather give a probability to always allow myself the ability to evolve on topics because new information comes out all the time on virtually everything and I never want to have a closed mind due to a belief and then miss out on actualizing the truth - I thank Laura for guiding me to have this sensible view) I give 50%. Why? Well I think it’s a coin flip. It’s possible given the entire scenario surrounding the crash that it was staged and yet it’s just as possible that nothing was staged and the event happened exactly as described. Any how if there is truth to the family being alive we’ll find out when the time is right. Trump likely wouldn’t ask JFK Jr and JFK Jr also wouldn’t come out into the public unless they agreed that it’s time and that would be the “Trump card” so-to-speak. If things further spiral down into a completely uncontrollable situation which many could argue we’re there now and IF he and his family are actually alive, it’s either time to come out now or in the immediate future. Again it’s just as possible they aren’t alive. “Wait and see”.

In this episode Daniel from National Notables goes through the first Part (There are 2) of the “Survival Guide to the Future” issue of George Magazine. He highlights the interview JFK Jr has with Bill Gates discussing individual privacy, Bill says that Americans are opposed to having their privacy infringed upon but an attack of terrorism may change their view. Interesting. Keep in mind this was in 1997, prior to 9/11. Also Bill says he’s involved in education and population control. (My note- Note Bill Gates disgraceful record and crimes against humanity in India causing some 497,000 Indian children to be suffering from varying degrees of paralysis from his mandated 50 polio vaccines to be administered over the first 5 years of life.. insane. - Article I read was from SOTT covering this)

Also noted is a time warp to 2020 reference where George re-emerges. Interesting.

Hollywood George Magazine Issue Part I part II to the above. Speaks of Indictment day for Hilary Clinton regarding whitewater. Accounts against Hilary would have been for perjury and obstruction of justice but they didn’t pull the trigger out of fear that the White House would pardon her and the aftermath would look bad on the ones pursuing the indictment of HRC. Also the evidence that they had they claimed to be weak. A reality check on Bill Clinton’s promises versus what he actually accomplished, he dropped the ball on his promises for Energy, Defense, and Housing. Also talks about the Federal reserve and the fact that there is a lot of off the books activity and that it controls the USA via monetary control. Speaks of Bill Cooper releasing good information and to be weary of terrorism attacks on USA then he unfortunately passed away and Alex Jones filled the gap as controlled opposition releasing information but countering it by inducing fear. (CONINTELPRO) Covers Bill Maher, wearing red shoes (not going to get in to that, read this article for more Macaulay Culkin: Satanic Hollywood Elites Murder Children During Rituals - John B. Wells News or watch the clip)

Hollywood George Magazine Issue Part II

Liberal left is conveniently okay with Playa Vista wetlands being developed when it’s for Hollywood, they’re selective in what national environmental fights they pick. When it’s their side everything is hunky dory but when it’s their opposition all hell breaks loose. Also a notable mention is that in this segment in the Hollywood edition of the Magazine George their is a section called Pol weekly, Q started posting commentary on Pol. Now that could very well just be a short hand way to say Politico basically listing the genre of content within and not intertwined in any way other than being the same genre.

Also covers Israeli counter intelligence program and an assassination that took place, mentions the USA’s version of same, COINTELPRO.

Cheap Summer Fun George Magazine Issue

This episode is title Fourth of July however there was never a Fourth of July issue of the Magazine George. This one covered was issued on July 7th, titled “Cheap Summer Fun”. In this clip Daniel shows where an Anon asks Q on whatever forum you find Q’s posts on, if JFK Jr is alive to which the reply is No.

Also in this clip is Daniel saying that no one truly knows whether JFK Jr is alive or not and it’s a Huge IF.. then he says JFK Jr knew about Hitler faking his own death and relocating to Argentina (it’s in one of the George Magazines - he shows the lines covering it) but the biggest and most important reason he thinks JFK Jr is alive is because Liz Crokin (the journalist that has been correct on everything she has put out - his words) says that he is alive. She’s being protected by The Marines now because she was so heavily targeted after Out Of Shadows was released wherein she covers Pizzagate being a legitimate operation.

Next in this episode the magazine covers the top 10 corporations that contribute to the Democrats and the Republicans and only one company overlaps and contributes to both parties (Joseph E Seagram & Sons Inc/MCA Inc owned by Edgar Bronfman’s Jr.) They’re the top democratic contributor at number 1 and number 6 contributor for the Republican Party. They’ve been contributing to both parties since the mid 90’s. The Bronfman’s were bankrolling Keith Raniere who was busted running NXIVM along with Mack Allison and Claire Bronfman, a satanic Hollywood sex cult and human trafficking organization/operation. This organization was running 11 daycare centers worldwide when they were busted.

Moving on the fact that Trump and Epstein knew each other and were “friends” is mentioned and discussed in this video. Daniel goes on to say that his thoughts on this is that it’s a classic example of keep your friends close but enemies closer and the clip highlights the book “The Art of Warfare”. Claims that Trump knew Epstein was a troubled individual but that he had a lot of pull being in the circles he was in, not once did Trump ever go to Epstein Island whereas Bill Clinton went 26 times and Trump kicked Epstein out of Mar-A-Lago after the rape allegations came out but Trump by being “friends” with Epstein before the news came out on Epstein enabled Trump to donate thousands to Chuck Schumer to give the impression that Trump was one of them. Claims that this also enabled Trump to know where all the bodies were buried so-to-speak. (Speculation, but possible being that I haven’t seen anything concrete but I digress, please make your own conclusions)

Short Biblical reference to Ten Commandments.

Crossword puzzle in the magazine that predicts future occurrences, important to note organ rustling aka a black market for selling organs may appear. (We’ve seen the recent story break on Planned Parenthood about this)

Then in the Hollywood magazine issue (The crossword puzzle above is in the Cheap Summer Fun issue) there’s a crossword puzzle with one of the answers being the 1974 documentary called Missiles of October which covers the Cuban missile crisis. Must cover important background on the whole situation for JFK Jr to have that in there.

Reference to Raymond Chandler, writer on topics of the occult and he held beliefs that there were elements within Hollywood that would degrade the moral values/fabric of society.

Next mentioned in the magazine (Hollywood edition still) the only thing that can kill Hollywood is.. Education. Then a picture of Roseanne Barr is shown with text in it stating, “MK Uktra mind control rules in Hollywood. If you don’t know. Google it and look into it.”

I’m going to wrap up there.

Cheers!

Found this today on Twitter and I’m not quite sure what to make of it but what is clear to me is that if there is validity to Q’s posts then there are so called members that add commentary deliberately attempting to debunk or co-opt the posts validity which is expected IMHO.

Anytime real information is being disbursed the COINTELPRO targets and tries to make it controlled opposition i.e. what happened with Bill Cooper being replaced by Alex Jones, Mr. Cooper being a real producer of information and after his passing Alex Jones steps in to fill his shoes passing information that’s tainted and riddled with fear inducing bits.

Back
Top Bottom