Randall Carlson's Work: Striking similarities (Comets, Geology, Catastrophism etc.) through Decades of meticulous research?!

goyacobol

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Second podcast is up. This time discussing some interesting work about earthquakes and possible electric connections/phenomena:
Thanks for the video @Pashalis .

It was interesting and the Orgone energy discussion included a picture of an Organ accumulator. The Cs say it is "life-force" energy and Randall seems to see it that way too but cloud busters that actually work are not probably being built .

Session 24 September 2001:
Q: (A) So we should swim everyday, each day, even if it rains. (L) Do orgone accumulators make rain?
A: No.
Q: (L) Do orgone accumulators accumulate orgone? {giggling}
A: Yes.
Q: (L) What is orgone?
A: Life-force.

Q: (L) What is life-force? (A) What is the closest expression in physical terms?
A: EM substrate.
Q: (A) What is substrate?
A: Base.
Q: (L) How does EM substrate or base... (A) Vacuum point? Vacuum.
A: Close.
Q: (A) Something related to what people call zero point energy?
A: Close.
Q: (A) Something related to 1969?
A: Pronto!
Q: (L) I want to know how to make rain. I think that is a handy thing to know. Is there a way?
A: Sure.
Q: (L) Is there a simple way, like making orgone shooter things?
A: No.

Q: (L) Rats. (A) I know all I need tonight, I go read, think of it. I know what to do. (A) Well if I have life-force and if I know about vacuum, and so on, we'll have everything we need to shoot this energy and we'll transform and we will make rain.

Voyageur

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Second podcast is up. This time discussing some interesting work about earthquakes and possible electric connections/phenomena:
Yes, interesting indeed.

Now it was not my intention to deviate from Carlson's message, so bear with me. Carlson noted in his early discussion citing P. 202 regarding the April 26th, 1973 earthquake at Hilo, Hawaii, which showed that their were effects prior to the earthquake whereby "radio transmissions ceased" (possibly by way of what 'appeared' to be a disappearing ionosphere), that there was something about this date that made me look up something else.

Carlson further reads "what extraordinary electrical forces must have been generated before that fracture!" - yes!

@ 4:30 min. in the video, Carlson reads this and more:

Now this something has a possible relationship, possibly weak at that (and I don't know enough about seismic wave propagation and lag time), and yet there is nothing casual about the shock event that happened. So, here is what happened that same day a number of hours earlier.

As you can see in the table below, two timed nuclear bombs, Colmor and Starwort within Operation Toggle (500 t and 90 kt respectively) were planted +/- 4,000 ft below surface in shafts and detonated in the US that very morning in Nevada (yes that seems a long way away at greater than 4,000 km. - not seismic km's.).

Note also there were two smaller 9 and 8 kt shots on April 25th also in Nevada.

The time of detonations were cited as GMT 15:15 and 17:15 (the latter the last and bigger shot), which is 08:15 am and 10:15 am Nevada time or 5:15 am and 7:15 am Hilo time.

The Honmomu earthquake happened at 10:27 am Hilo time. So, around 2.75 hours after the last 90 kt. detonation of Starwort.

Here is Hawaii off the coast of the US with the detonation locations marked (and it is a straight line into Hilo's coast):

Here is what one paper says on that day in Hilo:

https://ozonedepletiontheory.info/Papers/Unger1979DeepHawaiianEarthquake.pdf

On April 26, 1973, an earthquake of body-wave magnitude 6.2 occurred at a depth of 48 km beneath the northeast coast of the island of Hawaii (Figure 1). This event was the largest to occur in Hawaii since 1962 and is the largest subcrustal earthquake ever recorded in the archipelago. This earthquake is of special interest because it is located in a region of the lithosphere that is virtually aseismic compared to the very active areas nearby (Koyanagi, 1965; Koyanagi and Endo, 1971). As will be discussed in the following sections, this earthquake has provided us the opportunity to learn more about the structure and tectonics of Hawaii but has left us with many unanswered questions.
Here is;

SEISMOMETRIC DATA Introduction On the morning of April 26, 1973, at 10:27, Hawaiian Standard Time

{which is a interesting old study}

https://nehrpsearch.nist.gov/static/files/NSF/PB293025.pdf

When Carlson read (P. 202) that the 'radio transmissions ceased' one hour prior to the earthquake, that makes it 1.75 hours after the last Starwort 90 kt detonation.

Anyway, whether there was a relationship or not between these events, these were data point mentioned due to the near simultaneous events.

Back to Carlson...

Top Bottom