Recommended Reiki Master?

Hi. Ifter a long search for reiki master i fount this lady. Elizaveta alexandrova-zangelmi. Shi lives in Bulgaria and she did attunement on the distance to me. In 3 separate atunement sessions ( reiki 1 )
This is the lineage

1. mikao usui
2. Chujiro Hayashi
3. Hawayo Takata
4. phyllis furumoto
5. Pat Jack carol farmer
6. Cherir A. Presuhn Lean Smith

7. William Lee Rand
8. Sandra Olivier
9. Kasija Trevizo
10. Izete K. Loski
11. Elisaveta A. Aleksandrova - zangelmi​

Can someone look this lineage and give me some comments. A mean about Takata students that corrupted some of the original knowledge like Laura said. Is in this lineage some of that masters with corrupted knowlegde.

Reiki and Hypnotherapist Referrals needed in Central FL/Tampa Bay area

Hello!

I am interested in some cleaning up/revitalization for myself and am looking for both a reputable/affordable Reiki Practitioner for some energy work and also a hypnotherapist for regression/removal of possible "energy suckers". After reading horror stories from Laura on here about some of the "practitioners" she has come across in FL, I would like to avoid the same issues. I have never had any kind of bodywork or hypnosis before, except for massage. I am located in Central FL, but am willing to travel to the Tampa Bay or Daytona Beach area as well. I can be e-mailed privately at [Deleted for privacy] if preferred.

Thank You! :D

Re: Reiki and Hypnotherapist Referrals needed in Central FL/Tampa Bay area

Hi ona.alicia,

There is a topic that discusses how to go about choosing a reiki master. Have a look here. I'll merge your post and also deleted your email from your post above to protect your privacy. :)

Greetings all...

Was doing some digging on Amazon, and came across a couple of books discussing the history of Reiki in Japan that looked interesting:

The Japanese Art of Reiki: A Practical Guide to Self-Healing (Bronwen Stiene, Frans Stiene
paperback

Blurb for the book from the Author:

"From the Author
Since the first whiff of information came from Japan that there might still be traditional Japanese Reiki practitioners in Japan, we became intrigued with the system of Reiki’s Japanese past. We travelled to Japan (with our two year old in tow) to see if we could find out anything else about it. In Japan we met with teachers who taught a mixture of both traditional styles of Reiki and its more modern versions. We realised that what we had initially been taught as the system of Reiki had its roots in Japan - specifically in the Japanese culture, philosophy and cosmology.

The aim of The Japanese Art of Reiki is to offer those interested in the system of Reiki, and those already practicing it, greater depth and understanding of Reiki’s roots from a Japanese perspective. We found that after writing The Reiki Sourcebook we were inundated with enquiries about the Japanese aspects of the system from Reiki practitioners craving more out of their practices. To support these individuals and anyone interested in the Japanese aspects of the system this highly practical book has been written.

This book will aid you in becoming more grounded and confident in your practice. It will support you in creating a regular practice that will take you into the depths of the system’s origins.

This is not a compendium like The Reiki Sourcebook, but a guide for people who want to heal themselves and connect to life spiritually using simple and effective Japanese Reiki practices. "

The other one is the Reiki Sourcebook, but I think the first one would be a more interesting read to start with.

I'm thinking of picking up a used copy of the Japanese Art of Reiki once I'm finished with some of the other psychology books. I think it might be useful for self healing etc with EE.

jovichmk said:
Hi. Ifter a long search for reiki master i fount this lady. Elizaveta alexandrova-zangelmi. Shi lives in Bulgaria and she did attunement on the distance to me. In 3 separate atunement sessions ( reiki 1 )
This is the lineage

1. mikao usui
2. Chujiro Hayashi
3. Hawayo Takata
4. phyllis furumoto
5. Pat Jack carol farmer
6. Cherir A. Presuhn Lean Smith

7. William Lee Rand
8. Sandra Olivier
9. Kasija Trevizo
10. Izete K. Loski
11. Elisaveta A. Aleksandrova - zangelmi​

Can someone look this lineage and give me some comments. A mean about Takata students that corrupted some of the original knowledge like Laura said. Is in this lineage some of that masters with corrupted knowlegde.

This post is old, but I wanted to point out that William Lee Rand has definitely corrupted the teachings (reversed symbols, "invented" new "style" of reiki). I would avoid anyone whose lineage traces back through him.

Gimpy said:
Greetings all...
I'm thinking of picking up a used copy of the Japanese Art of Reiki once I'm finished with some of the other psychology books. I think it might be useful for self healing etc with EE.

There are soooooo many Reiki books out there, and so many "variations" of Reiki taught by "masters" (mostly New Age) that I'd be careful. One author even reversed the direction of some of the symbols. I'm not sure if you can "self heal" with it unless you have received an attunement.

Mrs. Peel said:
Gimpy said:
Greetings all...

There are soooooo many Reiki books out there, and so many "variations" of Reiki taught by "masters" (mostly New Age) that I'd be careful. One author even reversed the direction of some of the symbols. I'm not sure if you can "self heal" with it unless you have received an attunement.

I'm mainly interested in the history of Reiki, all the possible facts that can be checked. At this point? Finding someone to check out for possible attunement isn't going to happen. I'm too screwed up for that. ;) If or when that changes I'll see, but most of the Reiki people around me are fruit loops, and I really don't have money to spare.

What little I've found so far about Usui, suggests that Reiki was never intended to be 'healing for others' as much as it began as a solitary practice to deepen a person's spiritual life. I think that's an interesting point to look at. :flowers:

Gimpy said:
What little I've found so far about Usui, suggests that Reiki was never intended to be 'healing for others' as much as it began as a solitary practice to deepen a person's spiritual life. I think that's an interesting point to look at. :flowers:
That is what drew me to Reiki, and Usui's original method of attunement which I took. From what I recall, the healing for others was done as a form of practice of feeling the energy.

I have sustained a pretty bad back injury and have had chronic pain in both my wrists for about 3 years now, which has only mildly gone down with diet changes. So I want to try Reiki to see if it can heal them.

I can get a 1 hour reiki session for £45: http://www.clarealbinson.co.uk/index.html

Or I can get level 1 reiki training for £100, with all the right symbols and a good lineage as far as I'm aware:
http://www.reikiann.com/Reiki-Symbols-their-purpose-within-Reiki-and-how-they-are-used.html

Which would you reccomend? Is the training more worth the investment, or will the healing be more effective from a master?

Carlise said:
I have sustained a pretty bad back injury and have had chronic pain in both my wrists for about 3 years now, which has only mildly gone down with diet changes. So I want to try Reiki to see if it can heal them.

I can get a 1 hour reiki session for £45: http://www.clarealbinson.co.uk/index.html

Or I can get level 1 reiki training for £100, with all the right symbols and a good lineage as far as I'm aware:
http://www.reikiann.com/Reiki-Symbols-their-purpose-within-Reiki-and-how-they-are-used.html

Which would you reccomend? Is the training more worth the investment, or will the healing be more effective from a master?
Depending on the trainer, you may well get healing as part of the course (1 or 2 days), either by the master or other students, either way it may be effective. Are you interested in doing reiki for others, as well as yourself? And there you may find your answer. Forget the money and ask inside for your felt-desire.

This may help, or not.

Prodigal Son said:
Carlise said:

Depending on the trainer, you may well get healing as part of the course (1 or 2 days), either by the master or other students, either way it may be effective. Are you interested in doing reiki for others, as well as yourself? And there you may find your answer. Forget the money and ask inside for your felt-desire.

This may help, or not.

I am very interested in using it to help others, although some narcissism creeps in there in being wanted to be seen as some kind of special healer person. I do have a genuine desire to use it to help people though, and I am thinking it could come in very handy in times ahead.

I have emailed about the reiki attunement, I think it will be totally worth the money :)

Back
Top Bottom