Richard Dolan

Pashalis said:
I just saw that there is a new camelot interview with Dolan called: "FUTURETALK WITH RICH DOLAN "
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OyMkUkEpv0&feature=feedu

I didn't watched it yet. I'll watch it later.

Interesting 80 minutes!! :)

Interesting interview. The middle portion was excellent. It would've been better if Kerry had given Rich a greater opportunity to speak his mind. Towards the end, I felt her ego got in the way. He seemed tired and somewhat disinterested by then.

EGVG said:
Pashalis said:
I just saw that there is a new camelot interview with Dolan called: "FUTURETALK WITH RICH DOLAN "
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OyMkUkEpv0&feature=feedu

I didn't watched it yet. I'll watch it later.

Interesting 80 minutes!! :)
Dolan seems to be giving way too much credence to the possibility that a US president will somehow do something to facilitate a "positive" disclosure, that he would, like JFK, stand up to the PTB and make a choice for the benefit of mankind. Dolan recognizes that we're constantly lied to, manipulated, poisoned, false flagged, etc, but inexplicably holds out hope that someone in the government will stand up for humanity anyway. He really should educate himself much more about psychopathy.

He and Kerry talk about "white hats" in the PTB, people who are involved in black projects etc but who aren't necessarily on the level with their masters and are in a position do things. Again, it's the same thing, hoping that a "good guy" gets some power and uses it for our benefit. This is not realistic, and even if someone makes an effort towards that end, they are faced with the wrath of the rest of the PTB combined with the complete ignorance and lethargy of the general population to prevent any real change from their actions. It's a warm fuzzy thought that is highly unrealistic, and contradicts the reality that our problem on the BBM is a result of our ignorance and believing lies. We never needed a "hero", nor could such an individual make us smart, curious, and driven to seek the truth, which is what would be required for anything to really change.

As long as Dolan keeps his attention on such fantasies, he's not working towards informing himself and the population of why they're in this predicament and what each one of us must do for things to change, and so the status quo remains. He really ought to start networking, and the anonymous "insiders" that pass information to him don't count, that's the best way to get disinformed, he should look at what happened to David Icke and why and learn from the mistakes of others.

And Kerry is just not critical at all, she goes on about stargates and illuminati and the anunnaki, seemingly convinced by frivolous evidence. Not to say that such things/beings aren't around, but it doesn't seem to take much to convince her, and Rich is visibly uncomfortable with her rambling about this stuff because he is aware that if we're ever going to sort out who's who and what's going on, we need to approach this carefully and scientifically. Just because we know that high strangeness is happening, doesn't mean we need to accept any theory as to what that high strangeness is. Plus, she puts a lot of faith in her own group of anonymous insiders. It's like Rich and Kerry are targeted by the same group, and to some degree, they're allowing themselves to be influenced.

I just finished watching this interview. I second the points made by SAO and I agree completely. But one of the most stunning thing for me in this explanation of the possible scenarios is the almost complete absense of the big earth changes factor and how could it affect all that has been said. :huh:
Just my 0.02

Peche said:
I just finished watching this interview. I second the points made by SAO and I agree completely. But one of the most stunning thing for me in this explanation of the possible scenarios is the almost complete absense of the big earth changes factor and how could it affect all that has been said. :huh:
Just my 0.02

I second this.

It really irks me when they go on for hours and don't even mention the word psychopathology and if they do, it's just a word(among other) to them...
How can one as intelligent as Dolan so thoroughly bury his head in... whatever. They have gathered a lot of dots, some of which(imo) should be discarded, but fail to connect them.

Bulletin from Dolan on youtube:
"Please check out the new A.D. AFTER DISCLOSURE video and, if you like it, give it a thumbs up, pass it around and/or leave a comment. Thanks!"

AFTER DISCLOSURE @ Coast-to-Coast (End UFO Secrecy Now): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNkjhoRlgLQ&feature=feedbul

Richard Dolan on the Newly released FBI Documents and Disclosure 1/9:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QDLeefI7d0&feature=feedf

Very much bothered by Dolan as (wishfully) i always viewed him as a hero fighting for truth. Finally someone coming forward. Pulled for him to be able continue. And then when he turned around and no longer was considered collinear was like my wishful world collapsed. Watching him now in the uforender dvd video on youtube is disturbing, angered about my lack of critical thinking, hurts to see him go like this.

Understanding him as well, because after working long years, past middle age, looking forward to elder years of their life pressure increasing on people active in research fields to produce something concrete, proof that he can grab and raise above his head to show to masses. Satisfaction of success must be had at any price, otherwise the personal world and built illusionary castle(s) crumbles and comes crushing down. Latter hurts again seeing him choosing this new way. Can't even wish him well knowing were that chosen path leads. :(

It hurts to see him like this: 4:49 that picture says it all
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDdcK2sqxuU&feature=related

Hurts, because i see the same problem in my life, wading in a sea of desperation, toiling with no result, no success, nothing tangible to show off, when i had great plans and time seems 'running away', floor slipping out from under my feet. Seeing my nullity, inability to bring change, the lack of power to change my life, drifting with mechanical currents.

forge said:
Hurts, because i see the same problem in my life, wading in a sea of desperation, toiling with no result, no success, nothing tangible to show off, when i had great plans and time seems 'running away', floor slipping out from under my feet. Seeing my nullity, inability to bring change, the lack of power to change my life, drifting with mechanical currents.

Yes it hurts. And that's where work on the self separates the wheat from the chaff. You start working on the self FIRST... and if that work helps others, that is useful and good for you and others - you are doing what you are doing because it is RIGHT and no other reason. But if you are doing what you are doing just to GET for the self, you see what happens.

_http://www.globalradioalliance.com/gra-show-archives/richard-dolan-show-archives/

Richard on his most recent one man Radio Show about chanelling and chanellers (Show 13 - 6/23/12):

-01:48:45 until -01:41:30

it is really fascinating and scary how little of Lauras Material has stuck in his mind even though he had written the indruduction of one of her books "High Strangeness". just listen to it. :jawdrop:

amongst other things he thanks Darryl Anka a New Age Chaneller who is Chanelling Bashar (_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB-NLlwzfOM)
for recommenting his new book AD After Disclosure.

there are other things ...

I've listened to a lot of his recent Radio Shows and one thing is clear he has not a single clue about Pathology/Psychopathy and is stuck in his Disclusure thing.

Pashalis said:
amongst other things he thanks Darryl Anka a New Age Chaneller who is Chanelling Bashar (_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB-NLlwzfOM)
for recommenting his new book AD After Disclosure.

Minor correction - Bashar recommended his book! :lol:

Kind of funny how at the point in time when Thomas Sheridan rejects all channeling, Richard Dolan hooks up with Bashar.

Granted, Richard often has some interesting things to say, yet on channeling, he talks about it “exploding” on the world stage of late and fails to acknowledge that historically, going back thousands of years, channeling was a tool in some societies and it seems to have been well utilized (by discerning people) as an accurate measure within their societal objective reality. Richard, having walked away from hyperdimensional aspects of the UFO equation, seems akin to our dismissing what lies outside our measured spectrum, only focusing on the known scale, and not thinking about adjacent possibilities or how that scale can be influenced by what can’t be seen and measured. However, he also acknowledges NRO's likely advanced understandings to that of NASA's for instants, yet he does not know the extent either and does not understand that perhaps these extents very much factor hyperdimensional reality, osit.

It seems to me that he's got a good critical mind, is good with objectively gathering facts, he'd probably make a good detective, but only up to a point. I think his own prejudices limit him especially when it comes to channeling. Does he realize that one can apply a critical mind to challenging as well but without prejudice or belief? I think anything that goes beyond observable facts for him pretty much falls in the realm of 'belief'. So he's good at gathering facts on one hand but then if it goes beyond the physical observable realm, like the way this deeper reality is covered and approached in the Wave series and, for example, in the works of John Keel, then he would much prefer to 'believe.'

kenlee said:
It seems to me that he's got a good critical mind, is good with objectively gathering facts, he'd probably make a good detective, but only up to a point. I think his own prejudices limit him especially when it comes to channeling. Does he realize that one can apply a critical mind to challenging as well but without prejudice or belief? I think anything that goes beyond observable facts for him pretty much falls in the realm of 'belief'. So he's good at gathering facts on one hand but then if it goes beyond the physical observable realm, like the way this deeper reality is covered and approached in the Wave series and, for example, in the works of John Keel, then he would much prefer to 'believe.'

Being emotionally invested in a particular outcome or scenario is THE best way to make sure you don't find the objective truth of anything. Richard, it seems, is emotionally invested in a particular scenario and, like anyone else in such a position, tends to engage in selection and substitution of data. As far as I can tell, he does this in the privacy of his own mind, and tries hard to present a public face of being open to all options, although being open to all options is, in itself, a trap when it's clear that a good number of "all options" should have been dispensed with from the get-go. Accepting them as plausible because we want to "make nice" and keep up an 'all round good guy' public appearance usually comes back to bite us in the butt because we are, in essence, leaving ourselves open to manipulation.

Just a note that Dolan is publishing Eve Lorgen's new book, The Dark Side of Cupid, sequel to Alien Love Bite. Here's the page for the book: _http://keyholepublishing.com/Lorgen.html

If you’ve ever thought you have met your soul mate but were baffled by magical omens, paranormal activity, and high emotional drama, you may first want to do a background check on Cupid’s evil twin.

No, it’s not your imagination. Cupid may very well exist, but he also has a dark side. In The Dark Side of Cupid, Eve Lorgen, M.A., shares her expertise of what may really be happening when lovers are brought together by supernatural sources. These love connections can lead to obsession, and may even cause the lovers to question their own sanity. Supernatural interference may be anywhere from a nudging sense that “this love connection feels like it’s being orchestrated elsewhere” to a hard-hitting realization that the lover is an outright psychopathic, demonically overshadowed, psychic vampire.

Cupid can take the form of extraterrestrials, angel watchers, troll spirits, or reptilians. Through several case histories, identifiable signs and symptoms, and a questionnaire, the author introduces the reader to a new understanding of mystically connected love relationships gone wrong. She challenges readers to enhance their awareness of the possibility of relationship interference and manipulated psychic connections. She offers practical tools for recognizing, dealing with, and healing from these traumatic, fools-gold soul mate connections.

Whether you are a fan of paranormal romance, someone seeking your soul mate, or simply want to know how psychic vampirism occurs in a love affair, then this book is for you.

One of her latest articles is titled: "Aliens As Transdimensional Parasites" (_http://evelorgen.com/wp/articles/alien-abduction/before-and-after-simbad/) She quotes a guy I haven't heard about before, Dr. Malanga:

His first book, UFO’s Inside the Mind (Bompiante, 2000) revealed how aliens implant their own memories inside the minds of abductees. This created a controversy and according to Malanga, after which, “all hell broke loose”. His second book called Aliens or Demons: The Fight for Eternal Life (2007) also created a stir, as his theories did not subscribe to the contemporary abduction literature which has been neatly circumscribed to the abductee medical exams, Grey aliens and the hybrid breeding program. Although his research includes those aspects of the abduction scenario, his emphasis on the aliens’ entrapment and hijacking of the human soul as a “battery” is what he believes is the most important reason for the aliens interference with humanity. It is all about our souls.

Haven't checked her recent work out in any detail yet. (Added: looks like she links to Dan Winter on her news page...)

Back
Top Bottom