Richard Dolan

Whether "aliens" are doing it or it is just the almost supernatural ability of psychopaths, I think Eve is onto something and has been for a long time. We talked a lot way back when about some of the weirdness in one or two abduction cases I encountered long time ago. She sent me this new book some months back and asked me to look it over but it needed a lot of editing and I didn't have time.

As I've said before, who needs aliens when we have psychopaths? But the crux of the matter is, as the Cs pointed out, psychopaths are eminently "downloadable" in terms of very negative 4D energy so there's really no point in quibbling. However, a lot of people get frightened and want to run straight back into the arms of psychopathically created religions that promise to protect them. Eve was hooked up with Colleen Johnston who was on that schtick for awhile. Don't know what the relationship there is now.

But, the bottom line is this: I have definitely observed the situations Eve describes more than once and even working on people who have participated in this forum. The minute they start going in a direction that might lead them to 1) getting some real insight and then 2) being able to help other people, along comes the "Love Bite" and they are down for the count. Sometimes, people seem to be targeted long before they start seeking answers, as though their "future" and energy have been read in advance and they are hooked up with people who drain them, befuddle them, keep them vectored, etc. And of course, it is people with powerful emotions because there is no better way to control a person than to get them emotionally hooked to a psychopath, an OP, or just simply the wrong person who is so unaware that they are easily vectored.

In more prosaic situations, where no "aliens" or other factors are involved, I did hypnotherapy with quite a few people way back when who were emotionally "hooked" to people who did nothing but make them suffer. Under hypnosis, they can go back to the moment when the "hook" is inserted and remove it. It doesn't cure the situation magically, but it profoundly changes how they view the relationship afterward and they are able to get out and act in favor of their own destiny.

Theoretically, anybody can "unhook" themselves if they ask for and get good feedback from sincere observers who have been in similar experiences and can overcome their own emotions enough to act on that feedback in a positive way. But it isn't easy. It amounts to going against your emotions that have been artificially stimulated and driven, big parts of your false personality, your self image, etc. In a sense, it is like "paying all and in advance."

So, The Work is definitely a way to deal with these types of things. But, of course, you have to be aware that such issues exist, that such manipulations exist, whether originating at 4D, or simply a consequence of the General Law, either of which can use psychopathic principles or individuals.

I tell people that it really is a jungle out there and I mean that in more than strictly physical terms. Our emotional lives exist on another plane that is pretty accurately reflected by reality on the ground.

Reactions: Obi
Approaching Infinity said:
She quotes a guy I haven't heard about before, Dr. Malanga

Corrado Malanga'works are rather well known in Europe as an abductees hypnotherapist,
Years ago I got pdf translations in french and english of many of his "sessions" and articles but unfortunately lost all my data last year and since then haven't managed to find them back on the web.

A bit about him : http://flashmentalsimulation.wordpress.com/corradomalanga/
His official website : http://www.ufomachine.org/

Yes Laura I've heard you many times saying "who needs aliens when we have psychopaths" which is of course very true...And I have to confess here that Eve lorgen's books and Malanga's works helped me greatly to understand a personal DRAMA I had to suffer 7 years ago on that VERY day in the form of a HUGE love bite which eventually led to a man's death. So maybe ,some of these days I'll post the whole story in the swamp.

Sorry for the noise, the only reason I've post is the synchronicity of the last posts and today which is a very particular date for me

Laura said:
... Sometimes, people seem to be targeted long before they start seeking answers, as though their "future" and energy have been read in advance and they are hooked up with people who drain them, befuddle them, keep them vectored, etc.

I had a similar thought, over 20 years ago, long before I began any real work. I always felt that some life changing events seemed to be guided by a hidden hand (but probably not the hand 444 seeks in this thread.) ;)

In retrospect, it seems that my "crazy" thought is not too far out there after all. Yep, it is a jungle out there, in more ways than most can even imagine!

Lilou said:
Laura said:
... Sometimes, people seem to be targeted long before they start seeking answers, as though their "future" and energy have been read in advance and they are hooked up with people who drain them, befuddle them, keep them vectored, etc.

I had a similar thought, over 20 years ago, long before I began any real work. I always felt that some life changing events seemed to be guided by a hidden hand (but probably not the hand 444 seeks in this thread.) ;)

In retrospect, it seems that my "crazy" thought is not too far out there after all. Yep, it is a jungle out there, in more ways than most can even imagine!

Intriguing, idea higher density influence in our lives.

Many years ago I began a relationship of with a woman. It was a very passionate start. I was sure she was the one for me.

Shortly after I began going with her I had a dream. I was walking in a landscape of prairie grass. The soft flowing grass stretched over gently rolling hills as far as the eye could see. I noticed a shiny object in the grass near my feet. I reach down, started to pick it up. As I grasped it a fish hook on the end of a wire shot out of it and hooked into my arm. I was shocked, pulled the hook out, then more hooks on wires hooked into my lower, then upper arm then all over me. I awoke it terror even looked on my arm for the hooks.

A few days later, puzzling over the dream I mentioned the dream to the woman. I said "I wonder what the object in the grass represented?" She smiled and said "Me."

She was right on, I suspect, as the future unfolded as it did. Perhaps, she was a trap for me, some entity knowing what I was likely to fall for.

Fascinating, maybe 4D STS up close and personal.

Mac

In connection with Malanga, I've opened a thread here http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,28269.0.html

Mac said:
{Snip}
A few days later, puzzling over the dream I mentioned the dream to the woman. I said "I wonder what the object in the grass represented?" She smiled and said "Me."
{snip}
Oooh that answer of hers sent a shiver up my spine!

Breton said:
Mac said:
{Snip}
{snip}

Hi, Breton: If I had taken the dream and her response as a warning I would have saved myself a lot of trouble. But in those days I carried the confidence of a fool. It should have been obvious. Nothing was hidden. To this day I am pulling the "hooks" out.

Mac

Mac said:
Breton said:
Mac said:
{Snip}
{snip}

Hi, Breton: If I had taken the dream and her response as a warning I would have saved myself a lot of trouble. But in those days I carried the confidence of a fool. It should have been obvious. Nothing was hidden. To this day I am pulling the "hooks" out.

Mac

Wow - to this day you are still pulling the hooks out!?

It sent a shiver up my spine how probably she was thinking that she was answering in jest, but revealing a deep truth with her words that was coming from somewhere other than her conscious mind. If you know what I mean. Like a message from a hidden malevolent cunning being playing with your human emotions.

Breton said:
Mac said:
Breton said:
Mac said:
{Snip}
{snip}

Mac

Wow - to this day you are still pulling the hooks out!?

It sent a shiver up my spine how probably she was thinking that she was answering in jest, but revealing a deep truth with her words that was coming from somewhere other than her conscious mind. If you know what I mean. Like a message from a hidden malevolent cunning being playing with your human emotions.

This may seem far out. Perhaps I was her "assignment." With one face to push my buttons. Others to chip away at the spark of soul potential.

I always found it curious, she has expressed in many ways that I was a burden in her life, I did not live up to her standards. But she never left to find someone more suitable. Hmmm, maybe it is time to start a thread, tell the story as best I can, so perhaps others can help me remove the final hooks.

Mac

Mac said:
I always found it curious, she has expressed in many ways that I was a burden in her life, I did not live up to her standards. But she never left to find someone more suitable. Hmmm, maybe it is time to start a thread, tell the story as best I can, so perhaps others can help me remove the final hooks.
Exactly.
And it might be a potential lesson for others.

Breton said:
Mac said:
Exactly.
And it might be a potential lesson for others.

Thanks for sharing this Mac, would be interested in thread on this too as Breton stated.

Organic portals

I just listened to an interview with Richars Dolan:

_http://www.thebyteshow.com/Audio/RichardDolan/RichardDolan_AfterDisclosureAndBeyond_18Apr2012_TBS.mp3

When the host mentioned psychopaths Richard said that he has "Political Ponerology" on his bookshelf
but that he doubts the scientific validity thereof.
The main reason given is that he can not "believe" in the existence of soulless humans.

The host then asked him to explain how so called humans can teach other so called humans
how to torture human beings.

I mention this to point out again the danger of beliefs!

There are some valid remarks about facism namely the fact that facism is now disguised
but I suspect the mask will come off soon enough.

Leo40 said:
When the host mentioned psychopaths Richard said that he has "Political Ponerology" on his bookshelf
but that he doubts the scientific validity thereof.
The main reason given is that he can not "believe" in the existence of soulless humans.

Again we see that Dolan is unable to grasp the crux of the matter.

Leo40 said:
There are some valid remarks about facism namely the fact that facism is now disguised
but I suspect the mask will come off soon enough.

I wouldn't trust any of his 'insights' regarding fascism, given that he doesn't believe some people are without conscience.

I wouldn't trust any of his 'insights' regarding fascism, given that he doesn't believe some people are without conscience.

Hi Kniall,

I don't know if that quite follows.

From what I gather (without listening to the broadcast - bandwidth is expensive for my pockets) - Dolan can't believe that a human can be without a soul. Perhaps he believes a soul is the animating force without which life cannot exist. This doesn't mean that he doesn't believe a person can be without a conscience. So his hangup is about the necessity for a psychopath to be sans soul. And if that is the defining aspect of a psychopath, it would have to, from his belief system, negate the validity of the definition of a psychopath.

It's possible that he believes a person can have a soul but still be without conscience.

His insights into fascism may still be relevant despite his reservations on psychopathy.

Richard said:
It's possible that he believes a person can have a soul but still be without conscience.

His insights into fascism may still be relevant despite his reservations on psychopathy.

I agree. Regarding his ideas about conscience, it only suggests that he holds some contradictory ideas in his world-view and that there is no real "Man" - in the Gurdjieffian sense - in charge that can sort through these things and bring about true consciousness which then leads to true conscience.

Back
Top Bottom