Richard Dolan

Iron said:
Jesus... that makes frightening sense. People looking for alien hybrids, and they perhaps were under our collective noses all the time! Looking above waiting for greys while the planet is being taken over by psychopaths!

I know. It only dawned on me slowly as a real possibility. And the more I thought about it, the more creeped out I got. What if the "big invasion" by "aliens" was really 9-11? I mean, geeze, look at the planet! From that moment on, we've been circling the drain faster and faster. Something alien has definitely taken over our planet in an overt way but few people seem to recognize it.

Laura said:
Iron said:
Jesus... that makes frightening sense. People looking for alien hybrids, and they perhaps were under our collective noses all the time! Looking above waiting for greys while the planet is being taken over by psychopaths!

I know. It only dawned on me slowly as a real possibility. And the more I thought about it, the more creeped out I got. What if the "big invasion" by "aliens" was really 9-11? I mean, geeze, look at the planet! From that moment on, we've been circling the drain faster and faster. Something alien has definitely taken over our planet in an overt way but few people seem to recognize it.

Now that You've said it, I think its rather obvious that that's the way it is or very likely will turn out... But starting to anticipate this outcome would make it change again :huh: .

Did I miss something here? :-[ Isn't this site all about doing the work and exposing those henchmen of 4d sts? I thought You were "hinting" at exactly this scenario all along, way back in time...

clerck de bonk said:
Laura said:

Now that You've said it, I think its rather obvious that that's the way it is or very likely will turn out... But starting to anticipate this outcome would make it change again :huh: .

Did I miss something here? :-[ Isn't this site all about doing the work and exposing those henchmen of 4d sts? I thought You were "hinting" at exactly this scenario all along, way back in time...

Depends on WHEN you think I started "hinting" at this scenario. The realization is more or less recorded in the sessions, mainly the one from 14 Sept 2002. You could say that I was thinking about all this in EXPLICIT terms from the moment 9-11 occurred, but continued to gather data. Prior to that, I would say that, yes, the Cs were hinting at it all along but I was just too dense to get it.

Laura said:
clerck de bonk said:
Laura said:

Depends on WHEN you think I started "hinting" at this scenario. The realization is more or less recorded in the sessions, mainly the one from 14 Sept 2002. You could say that I was thinking about all this in EXPLICIT terms from the moment 9-11 occurred, but continued to gather data. Prior to that, I would say that, yes, the Cs were hinting at it all along but I was just too dense to get it.

Yes... I would've said 2003-2004:ish :-[ (Meaning: when I started to go through/understand Your material more)
I'm the dense one, You have no business in denseland ;D .

clerck de bonk said:

The part that dawned on me was that so far I was looking at psychopaths as poor henchmen, only sock puppets like the rest of us, albeit more deadly. Now Im looking at them as "nephalim-like", meaning that they are already the first wave of conquest, already here and make everything a mess in perhaps a sistematic manner, not in a haphazard manner. All for our beloved 4D STS lords to save us from the mess!

clerck de bonk said:
I'm the dense one, You have no business in denseland ;D .

Oh, no! I am very familiar with that territory since I sure lived there a long time!

Laura said:
Iron said:

Years ago, after I'd read "Mask of Sanity", I started realizing how pervasive psychopathy really was in a big way, and it nearly broke me. I had to put it all away. Its only after reading your work, Laura, that it was possible to pick it up again and realize that, no, I'm not crazy...which was very healing and still disturbing, but not near as painful as it was the first time.

Psychopaths make far more sense to me than any 'outward' kind of threat. Especially considering the nature of a 4D 'Overlord'....how perfect is an intraspecies predator that no one wants to admit even exists in the manner in which we now know (to the best of our ability) that it does?

Gives me the willies, but I'd rather know than be blindsided later. :hug2:

Laura said:
Iron said:

True, the best way is hiding from us, until something happens so they would not hide, so the best way is to present them as some saviors, or why not, first make the humans fight each other, then when we are weak come and take the total control. But until now, hiding is the best to do.

Iron said:
Jesus... that makes frightening sense. People looking for alien hybrids, and they perhaps were under our collective noses all the time! !

Perhaps the PTB have been breeding alien hybrids for decades in preparation for what is to come?

Laura said:
Prior to that, I would say that, yes, the Cs were hinting at it all along but I was just too dense to get it.

Oh please, I've blown my nose with a Kleenex that was denser than you...but sometimes a really big tree can block your whole view of the forest. I'm certainly not as familiar with the C's communications as the rest of you, but it sure looks to me like they have their own set of rules regarding what they can and can not tell you? Same seems to be true everywhere, the White Hats have laws they MUST obey (if they wanna stay White Hats) that the Black Hats are free to ignore.

Guardian said:
Laura said:
Prior to that, I would say that, yes, the Cs were hinting at it all along but I was just too dense to get it.

Oh please, I've blown my nose with a Kleenex that was denser than you...but sometimes a really big tree can block your whole view of the forest. I'm certainly not as familiar with the C's communications as the rest of you, but it sure looks to me like they have their own set of rules regarding what they can and can not tell you? Same seems to be true everywhere, the White Hats have laws they MUST obey (if they wanna stay White Hats) that the Black Hats are free to ignore.

I think it's about not trespassing free will, that's why they don't say somethings I believe.

EGVG said:
Guardian said:
Laura said:

I think it's about not trespassing free will, that's why they don't say somethings I believe.
It seems to be so, the Cs help us learn by giving subtle answers that require effort to dissect, wich in turn promote intensified learning because the effort comes from us.This way they do not block our natural progression, the soul progression.

They also give us room to experience lessons we use to categorize as undesirable wich are necessary steps in the path of growth and knowledge, even if perceived as detrimental in the first instance, once the lesson is learned trhough experience and effort we discover later how necessary it was for the ones we "once were".

And if we are those they "once were" and they know the lessons they've gone trhough and understand its necessity, then, there is no more proof of love that the one they are showing towards us.

And that give us a clue of what kind of beings are behind the promo of "I'll give you all the knowledge you need"

Laura, how can you call yourself dense??? In fact, I felt quite cross with you just today ( whilst reading The Wave, and having to go over the same sentence over and over, for being the very, very opposite!!!) You all are!!
I'm living in the tiny village of Thicky Hollow as the village idiot. :cry: (I feel better for having got that off my chest.)
But thank you sooooo much anyway for the incredible info here, especially Laura! I hope some of you people's cleverness will start rubbing off on me!
But I'm starting to think the statistics on psychopaths is severely underestimated ...

Guardian said:
Iron said:
Jesus... that makes frightening sense. People looking for alien hybrids, and they perhaps were under our collective noses all the time! !

Perhaps the PTB have been breeding alien hybrids for decades in preparation for what is to come?

That is exactly what Im thinking. That those alien hydrids are the psychopaths at large. Or perhaps a specific genetic variety of psychopath. Its only especulative of course, since we have no genomes to compare :(

Guardian said:
Laura said:

I think that by evading those laws, the black Hats align themselves with another set of laws, entropic ones, and maybe their situation is worse, since in their arrogance they cannot conceive of anything higher than them and blindingly go towards their own destruction.

I just saw that there is a new camelot interview with Dolan called: "FUTURETALK WITH RICH DOLAN "
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OyMkUkEpv0&feature=feedu

I didn't watched it yet. I'll watch it later.

Back
Top Bottom