Russia Begins Operations in Syria: End Game for the US Empire?

I just want to say thank you to all of you who are trying to keep up and observe reality left and right as this Syrian rescue mission evolves. I hope that it is OK if I especially thank angelburst29 for his continued effort to share his findings. :huh: Thanks angelburst29. :rockon:

I will also keep looking and try to share as we all do. :thup:

goyacobol said:
I just want to say thank you to all of you who are trying to keep up and observe reality left and right as this Syrian rescue mission evolves. I hope that it is OK if I especially thank angelburst29 for his continued effort to share his findings. :huh: Thanks angelburst29. :rockon:

Totally agree, I always wonder where angelburste29 finds its exciting information.

Kisito said:
goyacobol said:

Totally agree, I always wonder where angelburste29 finds its exciting information.

Yes, Thanks angelburste29 for your fine research. :clap: It really helps in connecting the dots and understanding what is really happening.

Mac

Laura said:
Just FYI - angelburst29 is a she.

My apologies to angelburst29. The profile does not give the gender. I am not sure why I did not get it right. I try, but this time I missed the gender. Anyway, I still greatly appreciate all the posts and efforts angelburst29 is putting forth. She is doing a fine job I think. :)

I'll try to keep things straight from now on. :(

[Mod: Edited name out for privacy]

Good article angelburst29, thanks for sharing.

Even Kerry was embarrassed by the announcement, which accomplished nothing except to convince the attendees that US foreign policy is concocted by amateurs who have no idea what they’re doing. That’s all it achieved.

Kerry was embarrassed because that's what happens when you tell too many lies and you cannot therefore make a coherent picture out of it. In this case, as the article says, the lie about wanting peace in Syria, when the real objective was to let ISIS & Friends regroup so they could eventually topple Assad.

The announcement to send special forces on the very day of Vienna is a good example of how psychopaths shoot themselves in the foot. They thought they could use that as an intimidating tool for the peace talks, therefore totally undermining in the eyes of the other parties their pretense that peace is what they really want, and assuring the failure of their plan. Oh but they probably thought they were being very macho or something.

By the way, I know this is a rhetorical question:
Can someone explain to me why President Obama decided to announce that he’s going to deploy U.S. Special Forces to Syria on the same day that Secretary of State John Kerry was scheduled to meet with Russian and Iranian diplomats to discuss how to end the four and a half year-long war?

but I just wanted to point out that neither Obama nor Kerry decided anything, since neither of them is actually in charge.

goyacobol said:
Laura said:

My apologies to angelburst29. The profile does not give the gender. I am not sure why I did not get it right. I try, but this time I missed the gender. Anyway, I still greatly appreciate all the posts and efforts angelburst29 is putting forth. She is doing a fine job I think. :)

Should have to work on your ego.

sToRmR1dR said:
goyacobol said:
Laura said:

Hello Stormr1dr, I don't want to go off topic but I don't understand your comment.

Thebull said:
sToRmR1dR said:
goyacobol said:
Laura said:

Hello Stormr1dr, I don't want to go off topic but I don't understand your comment.

I've written, is my instinct,apology if I went out off topic.

Some in the us government are beginning to see the light . That without the (3rd density Divine intervention) effort's of Putin the middle east is toast, if not the whole planet.
SG eats dirt once again.

Congressman Dana Rohrabacher: Russians were supposed to be our friends; we give them hostilities (poor sound one will have to turn it up a bit)

https://youtu.be/anQcEgdGgiU

Comments: UT'ber's whom choose to see the truth
Ro Nom 6 hours ago
Great speech by Rohrabacher. It does not make sense our policy of destroying the middle east and Ukraine. It is all about the neocon cult of Full spectrum dominance at any cost to humanity. When will Europeans wake up and denounce this FSD cult as immoral, anti-human and anti-humane. The proof of the reasoning of this death cult is all over the middle east and Ukraine. More proof is the US funding Islamic terrorism in the middle east and neo-nazis in Ukraine. All for this dangerous and stupid cult called FSD.

ajajai 7 hours ago
Why has it taken so long for even one or two US congress people to speak the obvious? Especially regarding US allies... Netanyahoo kills thousands under his occupation. The Gulf states are terror regimes who publicly crucify and behead anyone who dares citiciize gov't as does Turkey, another terror supporter. What do they want President Assad to do while his country is overrun with powerfully backed monster militias?? What exactly? No wonder there are only retards and psychos in congress, the stink is overwhelming for decent folk.

Harvey Holloway (Healer) 6 hours ago
finally one American waking up. You are the bad guys, too inept to stop ISIS. No one believes you were trying any how. Now some one else has, and in just weeks. You have been so inept that you have been there for years and done nothing good. Go home, get lost, and let some mature people settle world affairs. This politician is right and has made a truthful statement for a change.

DeArmeStudent 6 hours ago
Thank you, Rohrabacher to speak your mind and telling the truth about freedom under islam in such a snakepit of politicians. You are more on track than 1000 politicians in the west together. When finally the west (the us and europe) and the East (russia and china) will see their common threat (islam) for what it really is, then we can make plans together for real stability and peace in the world.

Mehdi Farbod 7 hours ago
This lady is either stupid or is lying. Saudi Arabia has done exactly what this guy was talking about in Bahrain, Yemen, and in Saudi Arabia back in the 80s and 90. For God's sake, they are planning to chop off someone's head off and crucify him because he was blogging about democracy. The hypocrisy of our democracy!

MysticWinds001 1 hour ago
I was priviledged to hear all of the words of the gentleman, and none of the woman's words, as I shut her out. He is right, and spot, on and we know it. The US will be shoved out of the middle east because Obama is run by the the corporate wallstreet, the elite's puppet strings, and the muslim extremists like himself. I have no empathy for gestapos like the US which is oppressing, pillaging, and poisoning the nation's people, and killing the life of the children with poisoned vaccines, all of which is just scraping the top of the mounting global attrocities the US govt is guilty of. However, I do have a great deal of respect for Putin, and for Russia which has become a symbol for equality, respect, stabiiity, and peace.
So in conclusion, I feel that we are finally seeing the truth of history and today's events coming out, and the true colors of the elite and their manipulations going sour within the US and within its imperialistic controllers; while the common good is residing with Putin, where freedom can flourish amiably and peace can grow when all is said and done

Syria gets by with a little help from it's friend
https://youtu.be/Y39MjhVrf_Y
SAA wins the battle of Khanasser, and open the road to Aleppo Syria ✰ 04.11.2015

https://youtu.be/dDSHi3ktVx0

Session Date: October 10th 2015

Q: (L) So, I guess that's kind of what you've been doing. You noticed the changes in the American position. It changes one day to the next. They tried to launch this whole anti-Russia campaign, and then they backed away. "Get out of Syria!" and then they backed away from that. It's just crazy.
(Pierre) They're desperate.
(Perceval) There's been talk before of a kind of secret government that is not the overt government. Is it possible that they are in some way restraining the Americans like you just described?
A: The secret government did not anticipate Putin.
Q: (L) Well we had a funny talk the other day where we speculated that we moved into a different timeline. In previous years, we were in a timeline where there was not or could not be a Putin - or at least a Putin as he is in this one. Then, somehow some way, we moved ourselves into a different timeline. Well, I know it's a little egotistical to say that our efforts to send a signal could have shifted us into this other timeline and in effect helped with the manifesting of the changes of today... Is it a possibility that we helped even in a small way?
A: More than you have given yourselves credit for!
Q: (L) Alright. So, when I gave these talks here at these meetings we had a few years ago, and I described making a decision to help and just do one thing after another, day after day; in making such choices one day after the other, will this gradually move you step-by-step to a different timeline?
A: Yes
Q: (L) So it's accumulation of daily steps, daily choices, daily activities?
A: Yes and it would be extremely beneficial if more of your members learned and practiced this.
Q: (L) Can you be more specific about that?
A: For those who find themselves in a life situation that is less than desirable or optimal, small daily acts that declare their affinity for another reality will accumulate and trigger a phase transition.

ISIS Days Are Numbered : Vladimir Putin Sends Spetsnaz Troops To Wipe Out Daesh -
http://naradha.in/isis-days-are-numbered-vladimir-putin-sends-spetsnaz-troops-to-wipe-out-daesh/
The most powerful unit in the world belongs to Russian President Vladimir Putin and he is on a mission to destroy the dreaded Islamic State Of Iraq And Syria. The Russian supremo Vladimir Putin ordered the deployment of soldiers from his fearsome Spetsnaz unit to root out and eliminate packs of fleeing jihadis. A battalion of elite paratroopers also ghosted into the war-torn country this week as Putin ramps up his assault the Islamist fanatics and rebel forces fighting to topple dictator Bashar al-Assad. The Russian President Vladimir Putin is also sending in his most ruthless special forces(Spetsnaz troops) killers to finish off jihadis Islamic State (ISIS) militants. The deployment of the Spetsnaz – the elite of the elite in Russia’s army who have to undergo a grueling training programme to earn their stripes – is the latest example of the megalomaniac leader’s ruthless determination to shore up the rule of his close ally. - See more at: http://naradha.in/isis-days-are-numbered-vladimir-putin-sends-spetsnaz-troops-to-wipe-out-daesh/#sthash.vCu07nVX.dpuf

RussiaSyriaISISmeme.jpg

c.a. said:
ISIS Days Are Numbered : Vladimir Putin Sends Spetsnaz Troops To Wipe Out Daesh -
http://naradha.in/isis-days-are-numbered-vladimir-putin-sends-spetsnaz-troops-to-wipe-out-daesh/
The most powerful unit in the world belongs to Russian President Vladimir Putin and he is on a mission to destroy the dreaded Islamic State Of Iraq And Syria. The Russian supremo Vladimir Putin ordered the deployment of soldiers from his fearsome Spetsnaz unit to root out and eliminate packs of fleeing jihadis. A battalion of elite paratroopers also ghosted into the war-torn country this week as Putin ramps up his assault the Islamist fanatics and rebel forces fighting to topple dictator Bashar al-Assad. The Russian President Vladimir Putin is also sending in his most ruthless special forces(Spetsnaz troops) killers to finish off jihadis Islamic State (ISIS) militants. The deployment of the Spetsnaz – the elite of the elite in Russia’s army who have to undergo a grueling training programme to earn their stripes – is the latest example of the megalomaniac leader’s ruthless determination to shore up the rule of his close ally. - See more at: http://naradha.in/isis-days-are-numbered-vladimir-putin-sends-spetsnaz-troops-to-wipe-out-daesh/#sthash.vCu07nVX.dpuf
It is a strange conclusion. If true, it is more a sign of what Putin has been saying all along, namely that he intends to eliminate these terrorists so that they don't grow in strength and threaten Russia.
It sounds as though the author of the above article is feeling sorry for the terrorists. How else to explain his dig at Putin?

goyacobol said:
Laura said:

Hi Goyacobol, I appreciate the kind words of encouragement and personally, see no need for an apology - of any sorts. The way I see it, as we mature, we in-trigrate both sides of our inherited genes in our endeavors. From the feminine side, my Mother was a decent cook, could bake up a storm and cleaned like she was expecting a Royal Inspection but given a problem to solve, she couldn't work her way out of a paper bag. She was quick tempered, impatient and used physical force to meet her objectives. On the other hand, my Father was serious in his working habits, was prone to quiet contemplation and thinking a situation through before reacting or 'doing." He could be strict in some ways, (things needed to be approached and done in a certain way) but overall, had a mild mannered disposition. He once said to me, I can teach you everything I know but until you use your own sweat to find things out on your own, what I have taught - means nothing. It took years - to see the wisdom.

So, I would like to think, he passed on his inquisitive mind. In subjects that interest me, I like to explore behind the lines. It wasn't until I came across Laura's work - that I learned - to share and network with others - in a common interest.

In all seriousness, before President Putin came into the limelight in the Ukrainian crises and now in Syria, I had little knowledge of him and his background, and even more uncertainty, of what was ahead for the survival of my Family. Everything I have worked for, personally sacrificed for, constantly stripping essentials down to a bare minimum - just to stay afloat - have all been compromised. I have worked a lifetime, sometimes working two jobs, yet have nothing material to show for it, at this stage of my life. My Son's, both married and in their early 30's have started a family of their own. I find myself, in my Father's position - of teaching them everything I know and while they have learned to navigate the waters on their own, they are not experienced enough, in my estimation, to handle the horror - I see before my eyes. Everything we have witnessed on the World stage, the War's, the inhumanity, blood and destruction are now in our own neighborhoods.

I think, Common Core that was recently introduced into our School Systems - was first tested out in the White House? It's success rate can be witnessed in this dialog:

U.S. Prepares War Against Russia in Syrian Battlefield
http://rinf.com/alt-news/breaking-news/u-s-prepares-war-against-russia-in-syrian-battlefield/

Our survival depends on our own ingenuity. Keeping tabs on what's going on in the Political scene is as important, as World Events because, at this stage of the game, they are all interconnected. What's happening over there - affects what's happening here. We need to educate ourselves - of the different personalities, their positions and actions - or non-action in some cases. Observing the events, in real time and exploring behind the scenes, to get a more complete picture of the true "cause and effects" helps us navigate the effects that trickle down to our own levels. Doing our homework, so to speak and sharing the developments, helps us - to protect ourselves.

I would also like to acknowledge Kisito, Mac and Windmill Knight for your kind words. We all bring our talents to the table and have contributed in one way or the other and hopefully, will encourage other's to work towards the benefit - of the whole. We are "all" in this together.

angelburst29,

Thank you for sharing the things that are going on in your life. I have a son and a daughter, a granddaughter and a grandson and can relate to your situation. I think it helps to know what we are feeling about all this turmoil. You posts have been fast and furious which really helps us to observe almost in real-time the seriousness of the terror. But as you say the "knowledge protects" even if we are not fully conscious of how it protects sometimes. If it was not for Laura, Ark, the Crew and the Cs I would not have a clue how to interpret the Syrian conflict. And, it seems like most of those around me don't have a clue or even see how serious even these news sound bytes from MSM really are.

You are helping us to see much more than the MSM sound bytes rationed out, as are others here, which is one reason I think the Cs say "It's who you are and what you see".

The last article you mentioned says toward the end:

This could get interesting. It might even get catastrophic.

If the timeline has shifted even only slightly it gives me at least some hope that it could shift further to provide a better choice for at least some of humanity.
I agree, "We are "all" in this together. " I try to keep in mind "Change will follow".

Thanks again.

sToRmR1dR said:
goyacobol said:
Laura said:

sToRmR1dR,

If you think making mistakes is egotistic, then I guess we all might benefit from working on our ego. What do you think? ;)

goyacobol said:
sToRmR1dR said:
goyacobol said:
Laura said:

sToRmR1dR,

If you think making mistakes is egotistic, then I guess we all might benefit from working on our ego. What do you think? ;)

I agree.We all making mistakes,and we all working on our ego,is not egoistic,but beneficial.Everything is is balance. :)

Back
Top Bottom