Session 09 June 2009

Q: (laughter) (An**) Is there some connection between people with OCD who recognize patterns easily - are they any less or more likely to be suggestible when it comes to hypnosis or dissociation?

A: No. Other factors are related to suggestibility.

To me thios sounds like a bad thing, but can it ever be good? 7 became my lucky number when i was a small kid, after hearing a teacher describe why the number seven was lucky. I started to do everything in sevens, and still do to an extent to this day. My last girlfriend told me that everything she looks at is like a picture in her mind that she seperates into seven sections, and i can't remember exactly what they were, but i have had quite a few seemingly synchronicities with the number seven. Can this be of an sto nature, or does this sort of thing always come from an sts aspect?

or perhaps this is why?
A: You are much less externally suggestible though very internally suggestible.

Q: (An**) You mean I suggest things to myself and then listen to myself?

A: More or less.

I was just wondering if suggestibility "ever" comes from sto?

A: This is going to require work. The main issue is the relationship with the mother. The left side represents the mother and feminine energy. You feel paralyzed by your relationship with your mother and the anger that is unexpressed is turned on yourself.

Does this mean that the right side is representing masculine energy in the same sort of way?

A: When you sweep the house and leave it clean if you do not decide what to put back in then others will do it.

Q: (Craig) Does that apply to this group, or the public in general?

A: Not this group. But definitely those who have not integrated consciousness. The breathing is a tool, a technique, and should be seen as such and not as the result.
Q: (L) So, it's like one line of things they need to do, I think. Because it's clear to me that it's very helpful. But like they said earlier, you sweep the house out, and if you don't put something back in that's the right thing, then somebody else puts it in for you - like religion, society, television, whatever. (J) What specific aspect of what we were doing opened the portal to an alternate reality?

Can someone explain what do the C's mean about:

• "When you sweep the house and leave it clean if you do not decide what to put back in then others will do it."

Do they refer to the breathing that it will sweep the "house" and that you should put back in whatever it swept that you decide?.
Is it like the breathing will do emotional cleansing and that you have to process the emotions,(like they say, to decide what to put back in?)

• "The breathing is a tool, a technique, and should be seen as such and not as the result"

What does that means? I understand it like the breathing helps you cleanse but does not mean that you are clean by doing it?

To be honest, I don't quite understand it, the reason I ask is because after doing EE for some months, I think I was getting a lot of emotional cleansing but wasn't really dealing with the emotions like they deserve, and I think I got to the point of being very full of emotions that I couldn't contain them anymore. Any advice is highly appreciated

Thanks in advance

Str!ke^FreedoM said:

• "When you sweep the house and leave it clean if you do not decide what to put back in then others will do it."

I read it as if you're not on your guard against negative influences, your state of being after breathing will make you more attractive to negative entities. You need to have your knowledge present and choose what to give attention and what to shut out.

Str!ke^FreedoM said:
Do they refer to the breathing that it will sweep the "house" and that you should put back in whatever it swept that you decide?.
Is it like the breathing will do emotional cleansing and that you have to process the emotions,(like they say, to decide what to put back in?)

I read it as focusing on the totality of your being, being alert and awake, recognizing the good and shutting out the bad.

Str!ke^FreedoM said:
  • "The breathing is a tool, a technique, and should be seen as such and not as the result"

What does that means? I understand it like the breathing helps you cleanse but does not mean that you are clean by doing it?

You get dirtied down again real quick if you don't utilize the better overview the breathing provides you with to grow in knowledge; the breathing is a tool for growth, as I understood it.

Str!ke^FreedoM said:
To be honest, I don't quite understand it, the reason I ask is because after doing EE for some months, I think I was getting a lot of emotional cleansing but wasn't really dealing with the emotions like they deserve, and I think I got to the point of being very full of emotions that I couldn't contain them anymore.

If there's still a lot of unresolved emotions, try to work on them in connection with the breathing. Over time you will get more confident in your opinions about why they were there in the first place, and gradually leave them behind. My 0,02

The way I currently understand it is that when we do the breathing exercises in ee, we are cleansing ourselves of past traumas (both recent as well as older ones including those carried over from past incarnations). So the house (The physiological as well as the psychological. This includes emotional traumas and physical traumas which can relate to narcissistic wounding as well as foods we eat that are unhealthy for us and show up in the form of disease) becomes cleansed of these undesirables.

The meditative portion connects us to our higher selves and begins a process with the purpose of maintaining the house in its new condition. The choices we make afterwards either support the new surroundings (keeps the house clean) or works against it (serves to make it dirty again). These choices involve knowledge regarding intake of objective information (this includes Work on the self), diet and continuation of ee practice. As I see it, it's a cycle where each aspect supports the other two and is an ongoing process. Any corrections are welcome.

Not sure if that answers your questions.

"When you sweep the house and leave it clean if you do not decide what to put back in then others will do it."

"The breathing is a tool, a technique, and should be seen as such and not as the result"

I understand this as a warning against mechanical practice of EE. Conscious efforts at continuing the Work are as necessary as before, and that EE is a tool for that end.

There are some who mistakenly regard themselves as particularly spiritual simply because they meditate!

Funny, thought about Sri Sri's initials.... SSRS... and close to SSRI as in antidepressants. Just an odd coincidence, or is it some sort of breathing/energetic application to mimic the drug induced effects of such pharmaceuticals if the wrong "twist" is incorporated into the practice? Just a thought.

I found it kinda funny as i read through the transcripts that as topics are discussed and reflected on, sometimes the thoughts and realisations i have and wish to possibly write down in response seem to just pop up in a following response. It kinda feels like i am grooving with this "psychic link" that is proposed to exist on this forum and between its members. Quite an interesting experience. And i was thinking about the statement something along the lines of "what one looses, all loose, and what one gains all gain." Its almost like this psychic link is constantly re-grooving amongst us as we continue to learn. Makes me think of that quote that goes kinda like "the group is only as strong as its weakest link", and how it applies to the rise and fall statement. As the grooving and all such co-linear activities take place, the group will proceed as One based on the cumulative aspects of each individual. It kinda hits home on being aware of who exactly is participating in the group, and when it is needed to remove the "noise" of such an individual in order to retain the vital functioning of the group as a whole so it doesn't "fall".

As always, thanks for the sessions and continued input.

Bobby

There was in this session from more than ten years ago:
Q: [...] (Craig) About the UK, are they trying a coup to replace the government in the UK?

A: Just getting the pathological types in.

Q: (J) That's what we suspected, ya know? Vin was saying it seemed like a cleaning, like they were getting rid of people with this scandal.
When one considers what the politics look like today, then it appears that some countries, and not just the UK, have seen a surge in the number of pathological types.

I add my two cents too.

This sentence means to me that without aim and work toward some aim and only meditate - it will be like spinning around, and your life will stay at one point.

However, if you have a goal or problem to solve, you confidently go for it. You are consistent in your will.

You collect the required knowledge and you make your own conclusions, then meditation added to it empowers you giving turbocharge, acts like the catalyzer, speeding the whole process and break up blockages.

But when you think that you can change yourself by meditation only, then you'll stand in one place.

I was just wondering if suggestibility "ever" comes from sto?

Our mind/consciousness is one Real component in the whole existence, and from it, the line has its start which surrounds and includes the whole universe around us and comes back to mind.

This is a beginning and an end. On the one side, we have the 4DSTS who read and influence our minds, and on the other side STO who can work through us.

It's like have a devil and an angel on the shoulders. And the matter is whos suggestions we listen to. This is the beginning of everything.

"When you sweep the house and leave it clean if you do not decide what to put back in then others will do it."
This sentence need a long explanation but it is important to understand. Consciousness consist of your mind and unconscious mind/emotion. In astrology it is symbolized by air and fire if you gain knowledge of both you will get pillar of fire/wisdom. The other 2 being earth/body and water/chi or ether energy (4 elements C mentioned). Due to distortions they don't vibrate at the same frequency (low vibration). This is the essence of what the c is trying to say once you are aware of your flaws (antennae choose side) you need to rearrange your information.

Many of us are completely unaware we have opinions that we have accepted ready-made, without asking our self whether they were really ours, and why. The opinion you hold may be objectively valid. If it is not your own, arrived at through mature deliberation, it is more harmful to the soul than a wrong opinion honestly reached. There are many reason for this such as:
1 Inferiority feelings: you are so certain that other people know better than you that you rely on their opinions rather than on your own.
2 Laziness: anything that does not touch you personally is not important enough to make an effort for (most thing we learned in school, religion, politic, etc)
3 Desire to conform: immature person feels different from her or his surroundings, has a feeling of not belonging, of being isolated and unique in a negative sense
4 Rebel against authority: since you still crave to belong, and your rebellion is not only hidden but is limited to certain realms of your life, you want to make up for the rebellion by conforming to your environment in other ways
5 Cover up the exact wish that you deny yourself: because your desire does not conform to public opinion, you are convinced of its wickedness. etc

In all these instances, you violate your personality; you lack the courage to be yourself and to arrive at your own conclusions. You sell out your truth for an imagined personal advantage, which increases your self-contempt, though this is usually quite unconscious. I might add that often you hold an opinion only because it represents the exact opposite of a hated and rejected authority’s, be it a parent or someone else. You are thus just as much in bondage as by conforming. You are just as dependent. Now you can surely see how harmful it is to hold opinions that you did not arrive at independently, that are not free from your emotional involvement. Find out which of these motives apply to you and bind you.

The danger is that your rationalizations may hide the weak and dependent motives. Do not forget that the validity of the opinion is the not the point here. The validity of the opinion may be so strong that you cannot find the emotional and subjective reasons behind it. Finding your motives requires the utmost self-honesty to detect the slight emotional flavor in your reactions to some of your opinions. By listening to or feeling your reactions you will be able to get to their roots. Beware of your good reasoning capacity! The more successful you are, the graver is the danger that you are hiding your true motives. One can find justification for almost any viewpoint. There is also always a point in the opposite view. Try to see it. And then try to detect how subjective you may have been so far. It will already be great progress if you can admit that you have a personal stake in holding on to your opinion

I add my two cents too.

This sentence means to me that without aim and work toward some aim and only meditate - it will be like spinning around, and your life will stay at one point.

However, if you have a goal or problem to solve, you confidently go for it. You are consistent in your will.

You collect the required knowledge and you make your own conclusions, then meditation added to it empowers you giving turbocharge, acts like the catalyzer, speeding the whole process and break up blockages.

But when you think that you can change yourself by meditation only, then you'll stand in one place.
The question Strike poses is one sentence in a discussion that dealt with meditation. While I agree with much you are saying Luks, in the next couple of months following this session there was more that may be meaningful in relation to the question. Below are a few excerpts beginning with the context in which the statement from the C's occured. The short version of it all is to use a seed in meditation, this is done by using the "Prayer of the Soul" in Eiriu-Eolas, that it is beneficial to assimilate the meaning of the "Prayer of the Soul" and to constantly gain knowledge by effort.
Q: (L) You have all that gray matter, and you're not using it. You're letting your emotions rule your life. (Allen) And your arm is probably only the beginning if nothing changes I would imagine. (J) Back to breathing? (L) Yes. So, what do you think of this Kriya?

A: Great stuff, eh? Lighten up on the fluff though.

Q: (J) Would the fluff be... (Craig) The drumming?

A: Drumming is good and intense. There is too much "free time" in altered states.

Q: (J) Remember what I was saying yesterday about how there was too much time when we were just lying there and nothing was being said... that should be guided.

A: When you sweep the house and leave it clean if you do not decide what to put back in then others will do it.

Q: (Craig) Does that apply to this group, or the public in general?

A: Not this group. But definitely those who have not integrated consciousness. The breathing is a tool, a technique, and should be seen as such and not as the result.
The above may connect with the continuation where there is mention of using a seed in meditation, a powerful "seed".
Q: (L) Alright then. Is there anything that we could do?

A: Perhaps if you could share the technique that you used to achieve emotional cleansing, a lot of people would benefit including the two individuals in question.

Q: (L) What technique is that?

A: Remember an entire night of cleansing tears?!

Q: (L) Yeah. Well, that was just a meditation technique I developed. I would breathe a certain way and repeat certain things in my mind as I breathed, and I did it every night. Strange things started happening.

A: Strange indeed! You stumbled instinctively on an ancient method that is unsurpassed in its efficacy. So why not share?

Q: (Joe) Spill the beans, Laura! (L) Well I just never thought it was anything particularly special - it just worked for me! I mean how does something like that compare to this Art of Living Kriya thing?

A: AoL is for beginners and robots!

Q: (laughter) (L) Well then why were you so enthusiastic when Craig proposed teaching us? I mean, he asked if he should teach us, and you said yes with seven exclamation points!

A: Got you to do it and jump started your thinking didn't we?!

Q: (L) So the point wasn't that this method was "the best" or the only one or so great. It was to draw our attention to the idea of breathing, or control of breath, as a means of effecting emotional healing. Is that it?

A: Absolutely!X7

Q: (laughter) (L) Shorthand. Um...

A: Remember that your method employed a powerful "seed".

Q: (DD) Seed? (L) Yeah, that's a reference to meditating with or without seed. (Joe) What was the seed? (L) Phrases that I used in my mind. (Allen) Were those phrases particular to you though, like something that someone has to come up with for themselves? (L) Well, I dunno, were those phrases particular for me?

A: They were super powerful!

Q: (C) Where they like prayers? (L) Yeah, and it's really funny because I started out using the Lord's Prayer. Then I decided that I wasn't happy with it because it wasn't open enough. It had associations with specific religious things, and so I rewrote it. I'll have to... It was something like... (DD) Did you use those words as a template? (L) Yeah. (Joe) I used to say a Lord's Prayer that was modified. At night, like a mantra, I used to just go over and over... (L) Did you do it in concert with breathing? (Joe) Not consciously. (L) Yeah, well you see, I did. It was very deliberate controlled breathing. I did this every night for months. (DD) How were you breathing? (L) Very similar to what Craig teaches, what they call this Victory Breath. (Joe) Was it both in and out through the nose? (L) In through the nose, out through the mouth. (Joe) Because I thought Victory Breath was weird when we did the course since it was all through the nose. (A**) Yeah, that's what was missing. (L) Yeah, I did it in through the nose, out through the mouth. It was in and count, hold and count, out and count. And it was very controlled... it was very similar to what they call this Ujjai breath, or Victory Breath. That was kind of familiar to me, because I'd done that for years. (C) And while you were doing it, you were saying... (L) I was repeating these phrases, and each phrase was created so that the in or out breath fit the phrase exactly. So for the first phrase, I would breathe in, and then out for the second phrase, etc. And my objective was to do it twenty times. I don't think I ever did it twenty times, because I would get to about ten or twelve, and then I would just leave the body or something, just zone. And after a certain number of times of doing that, then I had this... I dunno, I came back to myself with this... I dunno whether I want to call it a kundalini experience or not, but I felt there was this tremendous cleansing event that went on for hours and hours and hours. I've described it before. Something happened. But anyway, that was the story. So I found that to be very effective. I dunno what to ask now. (Joe) Is what you just described the idea?

A: Yes and another excellent technique though for other purposes is what you call "power breathing".
In the next excerpt there is a suggestion, which although it was brought up in a particular situation may have general application:
A: Chiropractic will help a little. Meditating in the way you are preparing to teach will help a lot especially with the intentional assimilation of the "Prayer of the Soul."
At the end of the following quote there is: "A: We said that this practice MUST be accompanied by a commensurate effort to constantly gain knowledge by effort."
Q: (L) Okay. Well, we have people working on this breathing and meditation program, and some people are having some unusual experiences physically, and other people are having extreme tiredness, and there's just really the whole gamut going on there. I guess there's really not a clear question about that because that's more or less what we expected: each person is in individual, and the way that they apply the program I guess depends on their level of knowledge...

A: It would be best if you could teach it directly. But under the circumstances with so many in such great need, and the system often restricting their funds and thus their ability to travel and compensate you for your time and energy, it is the best way so far. Some will find their creativity expanding and thus their ability to make more direct connections as a result of the practice!

Q: (L) Why do you say "their ability to compensate me for my time"?

A: We have spoken before about the necessity for energy to be balanced. It is correct for you to make this program available according to the individual ability to compensate. But all must remember that it is STO to GIVE [planchette circles board] ALL to those who ask. You have given all REPEATEDLY and many still do not understand the value nor do they compensatorily give in return. Those who have difficulties with the program may find that they are not giving "all". And that does not always mean money either. It can also mean commitment.

Q: (L) Questions? (DD) Is the group still doing Monday and Thursday? (L) Mm-hmm. (Joe) Well, we're gonna make the program available for purchase as a set, in a nice package. That'll be an opportunity for people to - I know it's not just money, but it'll be an opportunity for people to at least give for receiving something, like directly.

A: Those individuals who still think that you can get something for nothing will find themselves blocked.

Q: (L) Well, what is the nature of this kind of thing? I mean, what do you mean "blocked"?

A: It can take 2 main forms: In the STO candidate, it can be blocked by the subconscious process that knows there is an imbalance. In the "others" it is simply that they are not on the correct frequency to receive. Remember "receivership capability" and also capacity.

Q: (L) In other words, somebody could conceivably, ya know, pay a million dollars for the program and if they were a billionaire and it was a drop in the bucket to their income, or even if they were doing it manipulatively to gain for the self, they would still not be able to get anything out of it even though they had made an exchange because they would still not be at the frequency to understand. Is that correct?

A: Yes. Remember the "widow's mite".

Q: (Joe) The Widow's Mite? (L) It's a story in the bible. It's a small amount. Ya know, the rich man who gave a lot and thought he would buy salvation, and then the poor widow who gave a little bit but it was all she had - she gave all. So the principle is giving all, but not necessarily in the sense of money. Is that what we're getting at here?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Okay. Well, we have a whole other list of questions from the forum and I guess we ought to get onto them now...

A: No, that must wait. The world is hurtling through space in its move toward destiny, and many of those questions are of little consequence. Besides, our interaction with you is not to pass messages to others of a more or less trivial nature. Additionally, for many of these questions to be answerable, a similar frequency issue comes into play. You, PERSONALLY, in your mind, must be seeking the answer, and it must be important to your path of destiny. Otherwise it is no more or less accurate than any old "psychic". And "any old psychic" you AIN'T!

Q: (laughter) (Joe) You have to like the questions, Laura. You have to be interested in the questions. (L) Well, and they have to be important questions. I mean, I've always been... I mean, yeah, I went through this whole phase of doing these testing questions, but they were all questions that interested me – there was a reason for them. (Joe) So we have to think of important stuff. (L) Well, what's important to me right now is I have some question as to what... I mean, we've dealt with some of the issues of the breathing program, ya know, that maybe some people are having problems because they aren't inputting a commensurate amount of energy in order to receive the benefits - maybe they're not on the same frequency or the right frequency - and that frequency block could be because they have not committed, or they are still maneuvering or manipulating, or it could be they're STO candidates and they simply haven't opened the frequency channel. So, those issues have to be dealt with on an individual basis, I'm assuming. But I think there is more to that problem than meets the eye.

A: Yes there is!!! We said that this practice MUST be accompanied by a commensurate effort to constantly gain knowledge by effort.

The question Strike poses is one sentence in a discussion that dealt with meditation. While I agree with much you are saying Luks, in the next couple of months following this session there was more that may be meaningful in relation to the question. Below are a few excerpts beginning with the context in which the statement from the C's occured. The short version of it all is to use a seed in meditation, this is done by using the "Prayer of the Soul" in Eiriu-Eolas, that it is beneficial to assimilate the meaning of the "Prayer of the Soul" and to constantly gain knowledge by effort.

The above may connect with the continuation where there is mention of using a seed in meditation, a powerful "seed".

In the next excerpt there is a suggestion, which although it was brought up in a particular situation may have general application:

At the end of the following quote there is: "A: We said that this practice MUST be accompanied by a commensurate effort to constantly gain knowledge by effort."

Thanks, I understand. Thanks for the complementation.

This post covers some notes on Carmina Burana, its lyrics and the comment from the Cs that "The days will come when the dead seem blessed." along with other excerpts from June-July 2009 that indicated times were in the process of changing, confirmed by later excerpts from 2014 and 2016. Later in the post, there is a return to the lyrics and the ancient events reflected in the Ramayana, Mahabharata, Iliad and Odyssey. Some information is placed behind spoilers, in an attempt to make the post shorter.

Carmina Burana - "Some of those lyrics are truly ancient"
Fortunaea and Carmina Burana were the first subjects brought up in this session:
We've got a new session to post but this one is going to require some context in order to understand the questions and answers.
Session Date: June 9th 2009

Laura, Ark, An**, Joe, Allen B, Craig P, P L, Ar***, Chu, Gaby, Scottie

Q: (L) This is where I start to get nervous. What if they don't answer?

A: Cassiopaea will not let you down!!!!

Q: (laughter) (L) And who do we have with us tonight?

A: Fortunaea which reminds us that you might like that from Carmina Burana.

Q: (Discussion of Carmina Burana)

A: Some of those lyrics are truly ancient even if the music is not.
"Some of those lyrics are truly ancient even if the music is not." could indicate the selection from Carmina Burana set to music by the German composer Carl Orff in the 1930ies.
Carmina Burana is a cantata composed in 1935 and 1936 by Carl Orff, based on 24 poems from the medieval collection Carmina Burana. Its full Latin title is Carmina Burana: Cantiones profanae cantoribus et choris cantandae comitantibus instrumentis atque imaginibus magicis ("Songs of Beuern: Secular songs for singers and choruses to be sung together with instruments and magical images"). It was first performed by the Oper Frankfurt on 8 June 1937.
It is also the Carl Orff selection that is commented on in the oldest posts on the topic found by doing a search on "Carmina".
You can find the full lyrics of Karmina Burana here
Some data about the history of this text are available here
The translation and Latin for the Fortuna hymn in this post, is similar to this from classical.net:
O Fortune,
like the moon
you are changeable,
ever waxing
and waning;
hateful life
first oppresses
and then soothes
as fancy takes it;
poverty
and power
it melts them like ice.
Fate - monstrous
and empty,
you whirling wheel,
you are malevolent,
well-being is vain
and always fades to nothing,
shadowed
and veiled
you plague me too;
now through the game
I bring my bare back
to your villainy.
Fate is against me
in health
and virtue,
driven on
and weighted down,
always enslaved.
So at this hour
without delay
pluck the vibrating strings;
since Fate
strikes down the strong man,
everyone weep with me!
For a variant translation, see Poetry in Translation. The above hymn is sung both at the beginning and at the end of the performance. In the same selection by Orff, there is another hymn to Fortuna which is sung at the beginning right after the above. The translated text of this second hymn is:
I bemoan the wounds of Fortune
with weeping eyes,
for the gifts she made me
she perversely takes away.
It is written in truth,
that she has a fine head of hair,
but, when it comes to seizing an opportunity
she is bald.
On Fortune's throne
I used to sit raised up,
crowned with
the many-coloured flowers of prosperity;
though I may have flourished
happy and blessed,
now I fall from the peak
deprived of glory.
The wheel of Fortune turns;
I go down, demeaned;
another is raised up;
far too high up
sits the king at the summit -
let him fear ruin!
for under the axis is written
Queen Hecuba.
The last word in the lyrics above is Hecuba.
a queen in Greek mythology, the wife of King Priam of Troy during the Trojan War.[1]
Hecuba was described by the chronicler Malalas in his account of the Chronography as "dark, good eyes, full grown, long nose, beautiful, generous, talkative, calm".[2] Meanwhile, in the account of Dares the Phrygian, she was illustrated as ". . .beautiful, her figure large, her complexion dark. She thought like a man and was pious and just."[3]
Hecuba witnessed how Troy lost the war, in which some of her children like Hector, Paris and Cassandra played important roles. Hecuba survived her children, but suffered a reversal of fortune.
Hecuba is a main character in two plays by Euripides: The Trojan Women and Hecuba. The Trojan Women describes the aftermath of the fall of Troy, including Hecuba's enslavement by Odysseus. Hecuba also takes place just after the fall of Troy. Polydorus, the youngest son of Priam and Hecuba, is sent to King Polymestor for safekeeping, but when Troy falls, Polymestor murders Polydorus. Hecuba learns of this, and when Polymestor comes to the fallen city, Hecuba, by trickery, blinds him and kills his two sons.[18]

Another story says that when she was given to Odysseus as a slave, she snarled and cursed at him, so the gods turned her into a dog, allowing her to escape.

In another tradition, Hecuba went mad upon seeing the corpses of her children Polydorus and Polyxena. Dante described this episode, which he derived from Italian sources:
And when fortune overturned the pride of the Trojans, who dared everything, so that both the king and his kingdom were destroyed, Poor wretched captured Hecuba, after she saw her Polyxena dead and found her Polydorus on the beach, was driven mad by sorrow and began barking like a dog...
Inferno XXX: 13–20
Another legend has it that Hecuba threw herself into the sea[19] and was transformed into "a she-dog with fiery eyes" and that she was buried in a "wretched" place called Kynosema ('dog's grave'), a "landmark for sailors".[20][21] The Kynosema is said to be a promontory located in modern day Kilitbahir.[22]
The situation with Hecuba being on a loosing side and having many children that died, resembles the fate of Gandhari in the Mahabharata who had a 100 sons that all died in the war.

The ups and downs of life, described in the hymns to and about Fortune, even the fate of Queen Hecuba, alluded to in the last line of hymn 16, might resonate with the comment the Cs added to the explanation of the disappearance of Air France Flight 447 that went down over the Atlantic on June 1st, 2009.
"The days will come when the dead seem blessed. - For some."
Q: (L) Questions? (J) What caused the destruction of the Air France flight?

A: Cometary explosion of the Tunguska variety though higher and a bit smaller.

Q: (L) Well, that's what we said in the beginning. Around here that's what I was saying, although there were some people who were doubting me, and saying "impossible!" (Ark) No. (L) Yes! (Ark) Improbable. (L) Well you said it was probability zero, and I said it was nonzero. (Ark) Probability that we meet was zero! (An**) Do the authorities know about this and are they trying to cover it up?

A: Some do.

Q: (J) What a way to go... all of a sudden. (L) But I guess if you're going to go out in a blaze of glory, that's the way to do it. (Ar**) It's the quickest way.

A: A ticket to 5D naturally! They chose the exit at some level. The days will come when the dead seem blessed.

Q: (Discussion of grim answer)

A: For some.

Q: (Ar***) Are they talking about in the next 20 years?

A: Less.

Q: (Ar**) Oh god... (Alenl) In the next year?

A: Five.

Q: (Ar**) So what's going to happen in the next five years that's going to be worse?

A: Wait and see!
Above, there was the idea of five years, before things would become more difficult for some. This was brought out again at the beginning of the following Session June 20 2009:
5 more years! 2 go! 0 new year!
Session Date: June 20th 2009

Laura, Ark, Don D, Jason, A**, Joe, Allen B, C**, G**, Scottie

A: 5 more years! 2 go! 0 new year!

Q: (L) And who do we have with us this evening?

A: Poinonia

Q: (L) And where do you transmit through?

A: Cassiopaea

Q: (L) Is there any particular reason you made the announcement about 5 years to go?

A: Just reminding you.

Q: (L) You normally have never been date-specific.

A: This is not "day" specific but close enough for horseshoes.

Q: (Joe) A lot of the New Agers are gonna be disappointed in 2012.

A: 2012 is a distraction. We have repeatedly talked about the open nature of the future. It is always open until the probabilities begin to collapse, such as now. But macro-collapses take some "time".

Q: (L) So you're saying that there is a macro-collapse that has already begun?

Q: (L) Is that possible? (Ark) Umm, well, yes.

A: Wait and see!
Following Session 20 June 2009, there was in Session 4 July 2009:
It's creepy for the USA in any event. 5D city on a hill!
Session Date: July 4th 2009
Laura, Ark, A***, Joe, C**, Don D, Allen B, Scottie, G**

Q: This is 4th of July, 2009. 4, 7, 09. (DD) 11-11. (L) 9-11, or 11-9. It's an eleven. That's creepy.

A: It's creepy for the USA in any event. 5D city on a hill!

Q: (L) I see. And who do we have with us this evening?

A: Gronnioia

Q: (L) And where do you transmit through?

A: Cassiopaea Hello!

Q: (L) I'm supposed to be the one who says hello. (laughter)

A: Not always!

Q: (laughter) (L) Okay. What do we have in the way of questions? (J) What does "5D city on a hill" mean?

A: The metaphor of the fundies with a twist of truth.

Q: (J) City on a hill - is that in the bible or something? (Allen) Yeah. Old Testament. (Ark) Does it mean like capitol? (L) Yeah. (J) It was prefaced by, "It's creepy for the USA in any event." So maybe that means a city on a hill in the USA. (L) Well, the USA has always considered itself the new city on a hill. (Allen) But 5D city on a hill, does that mean the USA is headed for destruction?

A: More than likely.
In hindsight, June 2009 was five years before the events in Ukraine with the Maidan coup, the secession of Crimea, the declarations of independence of the LNR and DPR in Eastern Ukraine and the beginning of the proxy war between Russia and NATO. Also, five years from 2009 had not made the US and allies much wiser. In Session 30 August 2014 there was:
The USA and allies are in for a rude and painful awakening.
(Alada) Well, China is so big, but it's so relatively quiet...

A: Still waters run deep and strong. The USA and allies are in for a rude and painful awakening.
And almost seven years from the sessions in 2009, one finds in Session 6 February 2016
"Remember Plato's tale of Atlantis: The global ambitions of that empire brought its total destruction."
(L) And I guess their controllers want just absolute chaos?

Q: (Joe) Geopolitically, this is ultimately part of their fight against Russia. They figure that to prevent any rapprochement between Russia and Europe, they'll engineer the downfall of Europe. Divide and conquer. Then they can keep Russia out of Western Europe and stop Russia from expanding and taking its rightful place. They're willing to destroy everything to stop that.

A: Remember Plato's tale of Atlantis: The global ambitions of that empire brought its total destruction.
The hints in the quoted sessions from 2009, included the idea that the US was heading for destruction, which connected with a couple of later sessions from 2014 and 2016. The expression in the excerpt from 2016: "Remember Plato's tale of Atlantis" can lead back to a discussion of:

How ancient might some of the lyrics from the Carmina Burana be?
The answers in this session "Fortunaea which reminds us that you might like that from Carmina Burana." and "Some of those lyrics are truly ancient" led to discovering in one poem the reference to Queen Hecuba from the Iliad. In more recent sessions, the stories of the Iliad and the Odyssey have come up again in relation to the Sanskrit epics, Ramayana and Mahabharata, and this allows us to come with a guess at what might be behind "truly ancient". It might go back to Atlantean times, 50k years ago:

Session 18 December 2021
(Sid) What was the real motivation behind the mythological Indian texts of Mahabharata and Ramayana?

A: Record events of great significance.

Q: (L) Okay. And the second part of the question:

(sid) Are there any factual events or just adaptations of Odyssey, etc?

A: Odyssey was part of the same phenomenon.
Session 25 February 2023
(seek10) The C's mentioned that Hindu god Rama was a high priest influenced by the Confederation. What is his time period?

A: 50k years ago

Q: (seek10) What is the evil he fought against?

A: Lizards.

Q: (seek10) Is "Ravana" a fictional character based on cometary activity?

(seek10) The C's said that 50k years back, there was a war between Kantekkians and the Paranthas. Does the Rama play into that picture? Was it before or after the war?

A: After.

Q: (Ursus Minor) When did the Atlanteans start building pyramids on Mars?

A: Also about 50k years ago.
Q: (Sid) Has "the War of 10 Kings" been used as a prototype for the Mahabharata war?

A: Same thing, like Atlantis.
Reading the Odyssey: "it is a good exercise for your forum because it will convey many truths at a deep level."
The Odyssey was mentioned above, in relation to the ancient history behind the events. The following gives a perspective on the effects of reading and studying it. A day before the session, Laura began a thread: The Odyssey - Manual of Secret Teachings?
Session 11 June 2011
A: As we have pointed out before, the crop circles were an almanac. The last page is soon to turn.

Q: (L) Well that makes me think of something. Reading all of these analyses about the Odyssey, it's almost like the Odyssey is an epic story that describes a world similar to our own. When Odysseus comes back to his home, he finds it occupied by these psychopathic, consuming, partying, drunken, rude, obnoxious people. He himself comes into his own as a stranger, a beggar, is treated like dirt, insulted, things are thrown at him... Basically, that's kind of like what our world is doing today. The poor are being oppressed. It's like the whole global elite is acting the part of these suitors in the Odyssey, and Odysseus is everybody else in a certain sense. Just reading this story, it's like apocalyptic. People start behaving that way and it's like they bring down destruction on their own heads. Am I kind of on to something here?

A: Yes. And it is a good exercise for your forum because it will convey many truths at a deep level.

Q: (L) Anybody else? (Ark) I mean, who is going to play the role of Athena?

A: No dice!

Q: (Galaxia) What did Athena do? (Ark) Well, without her, the suitors would win. (L) So you're not going to tell us that?

A: Let us just say: Help is on the way!! Goodbye.

Carmina Burana, Saint Catherine, the wheel of fortune, and knowledge protects

Summary:
In Carmina Burana, the hymns with the adoration of Catherine of Alexandria reflect the hymns about Fortuna in the beginning. Knowing the story of about Saint Catherina breaking the spiked wheel at the mere touch, and evading dangers through knowledge, can lead to the concept that the effects of the wheel of fortune, the ups and downs of life, can be ameliorated by procuring knowledge, or as the Cs say, Knowledge Protects.
Carmina Burana - "Some of those lyrics are truly ancient"
Fortunaea and Carmina Burana were the first subjects brought up in this session:
From the Wiki about the Carmina Burana:
Many of the hymns were dedicated to Saint Catherine of Alexandria, who was venerated in Seckau, such as CB 12* and 19*–22*.[9]
The above star, ', after the numbers refers to poems found in the latter part of the book, as seen in the Latin repository which one can translate using Google Translate. The veneration of Catherine of Alexandria among the authors of the Carmiina Burana can be explained because this saint was reputed to have been very knowledgeable:
According to the traditional narrative, Catherine was the daughter of Constus, the governor of Alexandria during the reign of the emperor Maximian (286–305).[9] From a young age she devoted herself to study. A vision of the Virgin Mary and the Child Jesus persuaded her to become a Christian. When the persecutions began under Maxentius, she went to the emperor and rebuked him for his cruelty. The emperor summoned 50 of the best pagan philosophers and orators to dispute with her, hoping that they would refute her pro-Christian arguments, but Catherine won the debate. Several of her adversaries, conquered by her eloquence, declared themselves Christians and were at once put to death.[10]
Catherine is derived from Greek and means pure. From the incidents of her life, it is perhaps not surprising, that Catherine of Alexandria, is a patron of school children, students, educators scholar, philosopher, theologians, librarians, scribes and many other professions.

Catherine of Alexandria went through many trials, and each time her virtue and knowledge protected her, even if Maxentius eventually succeeded, though it did not happen the way he had imagined:
The furious emperor condemned Catherine to death on a spiked breaking wheel, but, at her touch, it shattered.[10] Maxentius ordered her to be beheaded. Catherine herself ordered the execution to commence. A milk-like substance rather than blood flowed from her neck.[15]
The spiked breaking wheel, was supposed to break Catherine, but Catherine broke the wheel. A version of this wheel is known as a Catherine Wheel, found among Saint's Crosses in the Wiki for Christian Cross variants:
1679149631490.png

The Catherine Wheel is also associated with the Wheel of Fortune, which was a popular theme in the ancient and medieval times. In the Wiki for the Wheel of Fortune, (Rota Fortunae), there is an image from Carmina Burana with this text:
The wheel of fortune from the Burana Codex; The figures are labelled "Regno, Regnavi, Sum sine regno, Regnabo": I reign, I reigned, I have no kingdom, I shall reign
1679148834776.jpeg
The image illustrates quite well the topic of hymn 16 in Carmina Burana, Fortune plango vulnera (I bemoan the wounds of Fortune), which is number 2. in the selection by Carl Orff.

Given that Fortuna and Saint Catherina had prominent places in the poems of the Carmina Burana, and considering that the educated and virtuous Saint Catherine in the myth broke the spiked wheel, which was meant to break her, one could come to the concept that the impact of the wheel of fortune, also important as a theme in the Carmina Burana, could be lessened by acquiring knowledge, or as the Cs say knowledge protects.

Back
Top Bottom