Session 1 December 2018

Thanks!, it was a very interesting session. I like so much Gregorian chants, I think that we like sounds, musics that makes us feel good :-)

What, pray tell, would you ask that you cannot already answer yourself? It's kind of a no-brainer.

Sorry, Laura, but I think that the question asked by Contemplatif_ Iskander is very pertinent. What is currently happening in France is important, and not just for those of us who live there. Furthermore, the question has been asked in a correct and respectful manner.

Sorry, Laura, but I think that the question asked by Contemplatif_ Iskander is very pertinent. What is currently happening in France is important, and not just for those of us who live there. Furthermore, the question has been asked in a correct and respectful manner.
And how, pray tell, should Laura have answered?

Very interesting session, thanks to all for the questions and the C’s for their answers. Especially liked the answer about the “Grand Chamber Collapse” and of course the answer to energy weapons (NO), Paradise no more. Looking up and listening to Gregorian Chants, love what I have found thus far. Looks to be a very interesting time going forward, take care, be aware.

Thank you Kalineaea of Cassiopaea, my tribute from a panathea
Σας ευχαριστώ την Καληναία της Κασσιόπης, το αφιέρωμά μου από ένα πανάθεα

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    509.3 KB · Views: 22

And how, pray tell, should Laura have answered?

You can listen to the latest SOTT Radio Show about that topic for example. What Laura is saying is that most questions can be discovered ourselves via the abundant materials and in informations already available out there and don't need the C's input for it. No free lunch. In the case of the yellow jackets in france, there is a very long history of similar color movements in the last couple of decades all around the globe, that can tell us a lot about what might be happening at least partly there.

Some if not most of those color protest and color revolutions turned out to be at least stage-managed by some powerful groups at some point, who are often associated with the US/Israeli Deepstate. In the case of the yellow jackets, there is obviously more going on then just a popular uprisings, since the past has shown when protest go on for so long and take so much space in the Mainstreammedia, engage in violence, they are fueled somehow by specific interests ast some point. Even if such protest start naturally from "the people" it isn't long that other players insert themselves into it, to use them for their purposes. Read Political Ponerology for a better grasp on this.

In this yellow jacked business there is a clear taste of fueling the situation going on amidst the protests, which leads to violent clashes and the like. You can also listen to how the media spins it and how for example, mainstream outlets already know now, "that Macrons suspension of the tax for 2019 will not satisfy the protests" and ask yourself how and why they know that.

Hello!!

Thanks for another short but fascinating session.

Thebigwobble.org site made an interesting article about the latest earthquakes and the death of whales:

Three massive quakes, a magnitude 7.5 - magnitude 6.6 and a magnitude 6.0 has rocked New Caledonia in the Coral Sea. New Caledonia and Vanuatu ordered coastal evacuations on Wednesday after the powerful undersea earthquakes triggered tsunami warnings in the South Pacific, but appeared to have suffered little damage. Neighbouring Vanuatu also issued an evacuation warning.

What could be significant here is the fact the quake area is close to where almost 250 whales died last week in six different strandings.

Experts are at a loss as to why the whales have been washing up such large numbers recently. What has happened here could go a long way to understanding why whales and dolphins die in mass strandings. Incidentally, last nights 3 earthquakes bring the December total to 4 major quakes and 123 the total for 2018.

Naamloos.png

The media said about the global earthquake: "Mystery of the 'rumble in the Indian Ocean' is SOLVED: Strange seismic waves that shook the world on November 11 were 'almost certainly' triggered by an underwater volcano

-LOW FREQUENCY waves around world that rumbled for 20 minutes were detected
-Researchers say there was no large earthquake that corresponds with the waves
-Internet sleuths have traced the origin to a spot just off the shores of Mayotte

6797674-6439979-image-a-3_1543503206419.jpg

The low frequency waves killed the whales???

Last edited:
You can listen to the latest SOTT Radio Show about that topic for example. What Laura is saying is that most questions can be discovered ourselves via the abundant materials and in informations already available out there and don't need the C's input for it. No free lunch. In the case of the yellow jackets in france, there is a very long history of similar color movements in the last couple of decades all around the globe, that can tell us a lot about what might be happening at least partly there.

Some if not most of those color protest and color revolutions turned out to be at least stage-managed by some powerful groups at some point, who are often associated with the US/Israeli Deepstate. In the case of the yellow jackets, there is obviously more going on then just a popular uprisings, since the past has shown when protest go on for so long and take so much space in the Mainstreammedia, engage in violence, they are fueled somehow by specific interests ast some point. Even if such protest start naturally from "the people" it isn't long that other players insert themselves into it, to use them for their purposes. Read Political Ponerology for a better grasp on this.

In this yellow jacked business there is a clear taste of fueling the situation going on amidst the protests, which leads to violent clashes and the like. You can also listen to how the media spins it and how for example, mainstream outlets already know now, "that Macrons suspension of the tax for 2019 will not satisfy the protests" and ask yourself how and why they know that.

Thanks Pashalis for your answer. When you are immersed in a given atmosphere, you get too much information from all directions, and it's not easy to have a clear idea of what is happening. That's why I would have liked to receive a C's opinion, a larger vision from "further away".

Whenever the subject of Jewish psychopathy comes up, I’m taken back to this book. After reading through the entire thing it’s little wonder that a people who’ve been conditioned (as destroyers of all other peoples), in such a way for so many generations have such a high prevalence. Trauma of circumcision is only the tip of the iceberg (no pun intended).

Douglas Reed - The Controversy of Zion - Contents

The book has been sitting on my bookshelf for a while now, I think reading it is long overdue!

There's a thread about it here: The Controversy of Zion

And a SOTT Talk too: Show #62 - Controversy of Zion: Interview with Gilad Atzmon

Back
Top Bottom