Session 10 December 2022

A: Again we urge all to continuously stay in contact and exert energy on behalf of others in your group so as to refine frequency for receiving. Things are about to get rather "rocky". Help to keep the lighthouse lit at all costs as soon will be vital to all. And finally, be excellent to each other! Goodbye.
"Rocky" as in:
The Rocky Mountains, also known as the Rockies, are a major mountain range and the largest mountain system in North America.
And from:
“Rocky.” Merriam-Webster.com Dictionary, Merriam-Webster, Definition of ROCKY. Accessed 26 Dec. 2022.
There was:
rocky
1 of 2
adjective (1)
ˈrä-kē

rockier; rockiest
: abounding in or consisting of rocks
: difficult to impress or affect : INSENSITIVE
: firmly held : STEADFAST
rocky
2 of 2
adjective (2)
rockier; rockiest
: UNSTABLE, WOBBLY
: physically upset or mentally confused (as from drinking excessively)
: marked by obstacles or problems : DIFFICULT, ROUGH
a financially rocky year—Michael Murray
also known as the Rockies, or Rocky ride"
It appears that "rocky" is meaningful both literally and metaphorically. Since we are in a festive season, an uplifting interpretation that also considers the good that may follow a rocky ride, there is this music video interpretation by Tammy Moxon - Rocky Ride (Official Music Video)

"Rocky" as in:
It also just occurred to me that "rocky" was also a movie(s) about an underdog fighter who goes through some adversity, trains really hard, fights somebody nobody things he'll beat, and emerges triumphant. At least that's what I kinda remember, but it's been a long time since I've seen it.

Then again, they probably would have capitalized the "R" in rocky if that was the meaning. :huh:

But be careful, there are other laws that derive from the fact that the first law applies yes or yes.

And not knowing the consequences will crush you mercilessly, although on the other hand, by virtue of the choice, even knowing the consequences, there are people who act and are willing to "pay the price".

And each time, by understanding that law, the knowledge increases.

And then..., by virtue of that law, what will be the way?

To be or not to be?
The word 'balance' comes to mind. Balance maintained through lessons. We talk about STS or STO orientations and level playing fields. It seems like a free for all but underneath appearances and hard lessons, there is the foundation of reality. I like to think of some of the questions Arkadiusz asks about deep physics, the underpinnings of everything, or the images of geometrics, fractals, spirals, Fibonacci sequences and other concepts that blow my mind that he brings up in questions in transcripts. Free will doesn't occur in a vacuum, it seems to me. I observe the unveiling of Nature that's happened with human instruments of investigation and all the way down to the tiniest speck there is necessary interaction, push/pull. Down to the tiniest sparrow.... something about that sparrow not going unnoticed in the great scheme of things. And then, and then, The Law of One.

OK, think I'll have a second cup of tea!

- About the "axial sun" question, this was an astronomical question. The Earth orbit around the Sun, the Sun orbit around a galactic nucleus, so I was wondering if all those nucleus orbit themselves around another nucleus that would be the "axial sun". For what I know, this last point is not part of the official depiction of the universe we have. If Laura intercepted my question, that mean I have to think about it again, I certainly missed something. I hope to find the time.
I can't understand your concept of an "axial sun", at least not if the Universe is infinite, and what about dimensions and intersecting realities?

However, in Astronomy there is a concept called "barycenter"
In astronomy, the barycenter (or barycentre; from Ancient Greek βαρύς (barús) 'heavy', and κέντρον (kéntron) 'center')[1] is the center of mass of two or more bodies that orbit one another and is the point about which the bodies orbit. A barycenter is a dynamical point, not a physical object. It is an important concept in fields such as astronomy and astrophysics. The distance from a body's center of mass to the barycenter can be calculated as a two-body problem.
Just as there are solar systems, there are galaxies and galactic groups:
A galaxy group[2] or group of galaxies[3] (GrG[4]) is an aggregation of galaxies comprising about 50 or fewer gravitationally bound members, each at least as luminous as the Milky Way (about 1010 times the luminosity of the Sun); collections of galaxies larger than groups that are first-order clustering are called galaxy clusters.[5] The groups and clusters of galaxies can themselves be clustered, into superclusters of galaxies.

The Milky Way galaxy is part of a group of galaxies called the Local Group.[6]
Are you asking if the Universe has a barycenter?

It appears that "rocky" is meaningful both literally and metaphorically.

"rocky" makes me think of something material rather than abstract. It makes me think of things like: rough, sinuous, hard, curved (ups and downs), tortuous. And now that I think about it, it reminds me of that time the Cs talked about the "Valley of the Shadows".

Q: (Galatea) Is it gonna get better soon, or is it just going to get worse?

A: You must pass through the "Valley of the Shadow."

Q: (Pierre) That sounds like an exciting place. [laughter]

(L) I guess if you pass through the Valley of the Shadow, you eventually come out into the sunshine.

(Galatea) Or there's a cliff...

A: Yes.
So if we go into the shadows, this advice is vital.

Help to keep the lighthouse lit at all costs as soon will be vital to all

To help each other not to stumble or stray towards a cliff, so that we emerge together from the valley and into the sunshine

Are you asking if the Universe has a barycenter?
Well, for me it's the same, in the idea I was trying to validate, a sun would be at the barycenter. I think I'm influenced by the Big Bang theory.

The other point is the C's who said "at the realm border" in a recent session so it make me think of a center too.

I've really to think deeper about this "central sun" theory, I jumped a bit beyond myself in the session but at least it make me review what we know about the universe and I thanks for your help.

Talking about superclusters, some years ago, we found the "Great Attractor":
The Milky Way is part of a local group, which is part of a cluster, which is part of a supercluster. Well, it goes on.
[...]
The researchers then found that the galaxies were "flowing", like rivers, towards a larger region of the Universe which they called "Laniakea"[...]. They were "flowing" towards a valley whose centre was the area previously called "Great Attractor".

So, are Great Attractors themselves, influenced by something else?

Hello everyone. Recently, I have been thinking about the torus as a basic scheme of energy flow, a universal model in every scale of our reality, from the atom, through ourselves to the scale of macro-universes. we have really everything included here: cass indications (ying yang, mobius, fibonacci, spiral, fractal structure in extrapolation, polarization, balance, etc.) Considering our limited 3d perception, this is probably the best starting point so far for further research and thoughts. Even in the visualization of the simplest model, it is impossible not to have associations with the wave phenomenon and crossing the border of reality. It's just my thoughts, but it's very strong in me... all the best

Thank you for another great session. I found it interesting that the aliens had the need to communicate with humans. Considering we’re on the fast track for great suffering and considering that the elites must be feeling the pressure, it looks like the aliens need to show up to give a pep talk.
It’s interesting that JFK decided to come back into this chaos. I’m with Laura…how much longer is this going to go on? Personally, I avoided three car collisions and people seem less caring and rude than in the past. I could go on, but the point is I get the impression people are once again getting ready to blow their tops. If prices skyrocket, next year will be explosive to say the least.
The info on the astronomer, the sun’s twin, the land movement…all great discussions. It would appear there will be a lot to talk about in upcoming sessions. It didn’t surprise me at all that the C’s ended the session with the word “rocky.” Makes sense. And with that…onward to 2023!

"rocky" doesn't have to have a single meaning, it could be multi-layered. When the C's said that 2020 will give chills, the covid flu gives chills, but it also refers to the fear campaign around the world (fear gives chills) and the chilling consequences of all of that.
The first meaning of "rocky" is that things are about to get difficult and full of obstacles. It also refers to a situation that is volatile and unstable. The term "rocky" is also between quote marks, which implies that there is more to it. Rocky refers to rocks, and it could be rocks from the sky and/or rocks beneath our feet. The action of rocking is also related to oscillating and shaking, which if applied to the rocks beneath us, may describe earthquakes and other shaky phenomena. There are other applications as well. For instance, a rocky terrain is a desolate terrain with little or
So, so far, there are a few possibilities to look for. It can be rocks from the sky and/or earthquakes and/or unstable human affairs and/or destruction/desolation. It could be one of these, some of these, all of these, and maybe others not listed in this list, all of which makes navigating the world more difficult for a while, until better days arrive. OSIT.

I wonder if/when Nemesis (Brown Dwarf) flare during its approach (I presume this flare will tie into the Electric Universe Theory), if this can cause it to “reignite” and shine like a star?

A: Probably will call it a giant comet or the flaring of same.

Q: (Andromeda) So what's it gonna look like?

A: Won't look like much to anyone but astronomers.

I guess, astronomers will tell us something like this.

A Volcanic Comet Blows its Top​

Oct. 14, 2021: So you think you know what a comet is? Think again. Comet 29P/Schwassmann-Wachmann is challenging old ideas. Astronomers call it a comet, but, really, “giant space volcano” might be a better description. It’s a 60-km-wide ball of ice orbiting the Sun beyond Jupiter, and it appears to be one of the most volcanically active bodies in the entire Solar System.

Comet 29P just blew its top … again. In late September 2021, 29P erupted 4 times in quick succession, blowing shells of “cryomagma” into space. Arizona amateur astronomer Eliot Herman has been monitoring the debris:
expansion2b.jpg

Initially it looked like a bright compact object,” says Herman. “Now the expanding cloud is 1.3 arcminutes wide (bigger than Jupiter) and sufficiently transparent for background stars to shine through.”

When this object was discovered in 1927, astronomers thought they had found a fairly run-of-the-mill comet, unusual mainly because it was trapped in a nearly circular orbit between Jupiter and Saturn. 29P quickly proved them wrong as it began to erupt over and over again. Modern observations show that outbursts are happening as often as 20 times a year (almost 3 times the rate of the widely-quoted Wikipedia figure, 7.3 times per year).

“The current outburst, which began on Sept. 25th, appears to be the most energetic of the past 40 years,” says Dr. Richard Miles of the British Astronomical Association (BAA). “Within a span of only 56 hours, four eruptions took place in quick succession, creating a ‘superoutburst.'”

PROBING THE ATMOSPHERE OF A CRYOVOLCANIC COMET: Dec 19 2022
This morning a very rare stellar occultation was visible from Taiwan and parts of North America. Cryovolcanic comet 29P/Schwassmann-Wachmann passed directly in front of a 12th magnitude star. Using a robotic telescope in Mayhill, New Mexico, Eliot Herman took this picture of the star shining through 29P's atmosphere:
graze_strip.jpg
"The resolution of the 17 inch telescope was not sufficient to split the star from the solid body of 29P/Schwassmann-Wachmann," says Herman. "In this image they are a single point of light."

Hopefully, this is only the first of many images of the occultation taken from the Pacific-spanning shadow track. Plotting the star's light curve as it passed behind 29P will help trace the shape of the comet's solid body, which may be unusually spherical.

Moreover, 29P has erupted multiple times since late November--including one outburst on the eve of the occultation. The star will have passed behind residual clouds of outburst debris, allowing astronomers to probe the 'near space' around the comet's nucleus.

We will have to keep an eye out for news about comets or strange celestial phenomena. I have not seen a comet with my own eyes, but I think that if Nemesis were to be seen, it would be something extraordinary.​

A: Your Biblical prophecies speak of a period of terror and chaos followed by calm, and then, unexpectedly, amidst seeming overwhelming peace and renewal and prosperity, the end. What would happen if the brown star that is the sun’s twin were to get close enough to be illuminated by the sun?
Q: (T) Well, if it were close enough to be illuminated, the obvious result is that it would be SEEN. People would panic…
A: Yes.
Q: (T) Governments would fall…
A: And terror and chaos. And when it departs again?
Q: (L) Everything will seem to be fine! But, they won’t realize that the Oort cloud has been hit! Oh, sugar!
A: And then what?
Q: (L) It is not the Oort cloud or the comets that is going to cause all this terror and carrying on, it is going to be the seeing of the illuminated brown star, which will go away, and then no one will see what is coming! And this IS talked about in both the Bible and Nostradamus – but it was incomprehensible before! Okay, how long will it take the comets to get from the Oort cloud to here?
A: Let us just say that the cluster travels much faster than the usual cometary itinerary.​
Binary Stars: Does our Sun have a Dark Companion?

I just read the idea that the most fundamental law in the universe would be free will.
By clicking on Resources, one can download the CassWiki, containing various useful things to facilitate networking in this Forum, such as the following definition of "Free Will".

Free will
The question of free will has many levels. At the level of the universe, we could say that the only
reason why anything exists is free will. The creative will of the All mediates between the thought
centers of being and non-being, creating a dance of all possible forms.
As the initial impulse of creative will descends from the unconditioned realms of creation towards
materiality, it gets diluted, more mechanical and determined at each level.
Tradition, as transmitted by George Gurdjieff and Boris Mouravieff, even as reflected in the Bible,
suggests that the logos or creative will of the Absolute is the impulse behind all which is. The
Cassiopaeans and Ra define free will as the first universal principle.
Strict determinists are the only ones who completely deny free will.
The concept of free will becomes much more ambiguous when applied at the human level. We
could postulate that anything with some degree of consciousness somehow retains some spark of
the uncreated, primordial free will. If this were not so, we could not define concepts of responsibility,
which after all are central to any ethics. For this reason, pretty much all religious systems recognize
some degree of free will, no matter how they otherwise may tend to restrict this.
Gurdjieff’s description of the default state of man is nearly behavioristic, involving next to no
free will. Still, Gurdjieff’s whole work strives towards opening a window through which this free
will might manifest. In this sense, Gurdjieff is diametrically and fundamentally opposed to any
deterministic school of thought.
The greatest problem for manifested free will at the human level is that man is not one: One I
wills, another does not, a third is not even aware of the whole question.
In Life Is Real Only Then, When ’I Am’, Gurdjieff introduces the dictum ’I Am, I Can, I Wish.’
From the book:
Only such a man, when he consciously says ”I am”-he really is; ”I can”-he really can;
”I wish”-he really wishes. When ”I wish”-I feel with my whole being that I wish, and
can wish. This does not mean that I want, that I need, that I like or, lastly, that I
desire. No. ”I wish.” I never like, never want, I do not desire anything and I do not
need anything-all this is slavery; if ”I wish” something, I must like it, even if I do not
like it. I can wish to like it, because ”I can.” I wish-I feel with my whole body that I
wish. I wish-because I can wish.
Free will has nothing to do with desires, it is unconditioned, it is for its own sake, yet it is not
arbitrary or random, it may have a direction which is a reason unto itself. The free will possible to
man in this sense is far from the possibility of arbitrary indulgence which is often the only thing
modern Western discourse understands with freedom.
Of course, definitions can be like Russian dolls, which is why it is important to understand the why of what.
Juvenile vs. adult dictionary
This distinction is a concept of the FotCM Work. The idea is that different people use identical
words but understand and intend very different things with these. This is a well known phenomenon
of exterior humanity.
During one’s formatory years, a person acquires a semantic map of the world. This map determines
what concepts are available for use by thinking. This also involves associations between emotions,
value judgements on what one may or may not feel, emotional values of words and so forth. The
psychological term ”working model” is somewhat related to this.
Words are only symbols which are connected to individual semantic maps. These maps can be com-
pared to dictionaries. The juvenile dictionary generally contains textbook or dictionary definitions
of words, without depth and nuance brought by prolonged use and experience.
The adult dictionary is more integrated, where words have a richer set of meanings, one could
say that there are more connections between concepts and thinking has thus more to choose from.
The greater connectedness may even be a literal fact at the neurological level. Such connectedness
comes about by exercising all aspects of the mind simultaneously, linking the concept at several
levels, abstract, allegoric, concrete, emotional and so forth.
Some persons may be very apt at cognitive skills like specialized problem solving or mimicry but
lack essential depth of meaning. These could be said to operate with the juvenile dictionary. This
is the case with psychopaths, to take an extreme example.
An important idea of the FotCM Work on the self is to build one’s dictionary, to establish new
neural connections. This is not purely an intellectual exercise. In fact, what people call thinking
is often prescribed by emotional value judgements and engrained mental habits. Detecting and
countering these barriers can expand one’s dictionary. The expression ’thinking with a hammer’ is
often used for this.
This concept is introduced in detail in the Wave series at the Cassiopaea site.

Now, if we are careful not to consider it only in the sense attributed to it by the "philosophies des lumières" as a kind of human right, this principle, in its ultimate acceptance, implies nothing less than the fact that there is no law, at all : no morality, no sanction or approval of thoughts or actions, no gratification, no punishment. No karma.
It is true that "free will" in itself is not a tangible reality, but an aspiration that can arise.
One can also consider that, for example, Karma does not exist as you say, not precisely because there is no law, but because one could not choose for lack of "free will".

If eachone is its own measure, this authorizes everything, including the fact that individuals could be deprived of their free will by excessive influence or manipulation, or even by coercion. After all, everyone is in a position to impose anything on the other, and does not even need to be authorized to do so, since it is the expression of his own free will
The aspiration to a "free will" is a responsibility and a choice to learn to improve oneself first, and also to help others, not to manipulate them for one's own satisfaction.
It is the choice of each person to use their "free will" or not.

Everyone, on the other hand, has the same free will, to submit or not.
Yes and no.
We have the perfect example of censorship of freedom of expression, of being vaccinated or not, of being too pro-Russian...
(Review the definition of "Free Will")

Where would our freedom be if we could be punished for simply using our free will? In that way, there is no more right or wrong, fair or unfair, there is but what is.
"Free will" is my cat's kibble packet sitting on a shelf in my kitchen, my cat doesn't know how to open the kibble packet herself.
So she learned to meow in a way to have her "free will", and the better she learns to meow, the faster she gets her kibble.
As a human the more knowledge we have the more "free will" we have, again if not everything is a lesson what are we here for in this 3rd density quagmire.
If not to have fun!
So let's enjoy this stay until the day.

These are not just my ideas, they have already been discussed many times through relevant threads in this Forum, which is a real goldmine for knowledge seekers.
In the context and dynamics of this Forum, let your free will shine.

It also just occurred to me that "rocky" was also a movie(s) about an underdog fighter who goes through some adversity, trains really hard, fights somebody nobody things he'll beat, and emerges triumphant. At least that's what I kinda remember, but it's been a long time since I've seen it.

Then again, they probably would have capitalized the "R" in rocky if that was the meaning. :huh:
As a "rocky", I know 5, plus a Balboa, and 2 "Creed".

:rockon:

This part also makes a lot of sense to me. Their plans for total domination and control may work for a short while, but eventually, if they keep on diminishing the numbers of the masses and weakening them, who do they expect will keep their awesome infrastructure running? Who will do the dirty work of producing food and raw materials? Who will do the brain work to produce and maintain AI or genetic engineering? Even their enforcers may at some moment figure out that there's not much point in keeping that scheme going if they themselves don't have a good enough deal. There's that lesson from chess the elites didn't learn: that without the rest of the pieces, the king is rather useless.

There is some degree of disconnect between how the Klaus Schwabb type of characters see the situation and how it really happens at grassroot levels. Suppose they want to put a chip on everyone and without it they won't be able to buy or sell anything. Suppose they are required to keep a smart phone on them on at all times, or something equivalent. Are they expecting that will apply to the Pigmies or Lacandonias living in the jungle? What will happen when your bank account is drained to almost zero and on top of that you are punished for whatever reason by not allowing you access to that same account? Surely you'll go back to basics and forget about the system entirely.
I have been having the thought that this current strategy of the elites doesn't make sense on the surface, but would make sense if the aliens, 4D STS, want to create the conditions where they can make a more direct appearance, and with a dazzling show of wonders and technology, promise the world that they can heal the climate, bring peace instead of war, get rid of disease, etc, etc, etc. All the conditions that have been endlessly drilled into people's consciousness.

So basically, the elites are being duped into creating conditions that will ultimately spell their doom, but would pave the way for the overlords to take over as benevolent saviors.

Just a thought...

Back
Top Bottom