Session 10 February 2018

Laura said:
(...)
Ant22 said:
Laura said:
Q: (L) One thing I noticed about this last little set of books that I ended up on by following my nose... It was like following bread crumbs. I ended up with this Samenow, and then the Developmental Trauma book. It seems to me that these two approaches, which pretty much focus on making the changes in the now and not so much focusing on what's wrong, are probably the most practical expressions of what we have been calling The Work - as in Gurdjieffian stuff – that we’ve ever encountered. It's like we've gone through book after book after book, each one adding a bit to the picture. But this has brought it down to such a simple, practical level that almost nobody can miss it. My feeling is that something very profound is going to come out of this particular little experiment that we're doing.

A: Indeed. All in your group should read these books in order to jump start the necessary processes for achieving receivership capability. Those who have been blocked up to the present will find unblocking therein if they are able to receive.

I'm sorry if I'm nosy but I'm really intrigued by the "following bread crumbs" reference. If it's OK to ask, how specifically did this process happen?

It's rather odd. As most of you know, I've been loading my brain to write "The Secret History of God", sort of to be my magnum opus. That meant a LOT of reading of history, religious studies, historical religious studies, etc. So, I was reading a book of biblical studies and one of the authors mentioned and quoted a book about the psychology of religion. I noted it down and soon had it and started reading. It was all about evolutionary psychology and how the human religious impulse was nothing more than this combination of brain dynamics that had evolved for other reasons, the main one being the "Agency Detector Device". That is, if a creature is in the jungle and hears a noise, it has to be able to make a quick decision about it: is it a predator or rustling leaves? Making the wrong decision means you get eaten and don't breed. So, detecting "agency" in things was highly developed, even over-developed.

I'm making this really short, and there is a lot more, but basically, the theory is that humans use the ADD to invent religions. When things happen in the world they attribute causal agency. They went overboard with it etc.

Of course, I realized as I was reading this rather simplistic explanation for why people all over the world invent religions that there was way more to the problem than just that. There are, in fact, bush tribes that do NOT attribute agency to thunder and lightning and so forth. (See Mary Douglas et al.)

I went in several directions from there, making note of books that were cited that I would get and read. I mean, this was like hundreds of books going into anthropology, sociology, psychology, cognitive studies, evolutionary psychology, etc. Out of all of this mess, I've recommended those books I thought were majorly interesting and helpful to the average person. MOST of what I read I wouldn't recommend to anybody. I may read an entire book for just one or two bits of data that are useful to me.

Anyway, Ark had recently taken off on his indepth study of parapsychology and PK and so forth, and I thought I would tell him what some of these evolutionary psychologists were saying about consciousness and religion. We discussed it and then he handed me the Paul Davies conference proceedings about the mind and information. Again, this book is useful in part, only, and I posted those chapters that were most useful. Much of the book was grindingly dull.

Along the way, I wanted the most up to date info about the brain as a machine, so to say, and the best place to find that is in studies of abnormal brains; along the way they will tell you what is normal. (Nobody writes books about normal brains.) Out of that selection came Raine, Ressler, Samenow... And it was in Raine that I read about the neurofeedback.

I wanted to know more about neurofeedback in general, so a few books on that topic and then, amazon suggested "Healing Developmental Trauma" because I had purchased a book about neurofeedback and developmental trauma.

Normally, I will read along for quite awhile and just share a tidbit of interest here and there; I probably read 50 to 100 books before I recommend one; but this last bit of intensive reading had yielded up quite a few that I think are essential to anyone who seeks personal or esoteric development.

I should also mention that the above bibilical studies that led me to evolutionary psychology and information theory to developmental trauma and neurofeedback, ALSO started a parallel track by referencing Collingwood. And this came after the whole period focused on Pauline studies and Stoicism.

Anyway, the bottom line is: I went from the Secret History of God to neurofeedback and PK by a very circuitous route.

Wow! :wizard: I was curious about the 'behind the scenes process' that led to those book recommendations but I certainly didn't realise the amount of work and time involved! I must admit the above post was a bit shocking to read: here I am reading one life changing book after another whilst in fact I am receiving the end result of tons of hard work basically served on a tray. .

Also, the quest to sort myself out kind of feels like trying to put my own little puzzle together from pieces of those breadcrumbs. I'm scared to even think of where I would be if this wasn't available.

Thank you :flowers:

Gaby said:
Altair said:
Ant22 said:
I am very interested to learn more about the processes that resulted in all the atrocities of the 20th century. I was wondering what books would be best to read to get a clearer picture of that time?

I already have the Psychopathic God: Adolf Hitler and although I haven't read it yet it seems to be more focused on Hitler rather than the social and political processes.

The Gulag Archipelago by Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
Man's Search for Meaning by Viktor Frankl

I've been reading "Stalin's Daughter" by Rosemary Sullivan, an autobiography published in 2015. I was surprised about the psychological depth that can be fathomed from this book and how it applies even to my family dynamics coming from the former Soviet Union. Living in a deeply pathological society and being raised by a characteropath does leave its scars for sure. (...)

Thank you for the recommendations Altair and Gaby! My knowledge in this area could certainly be better and given that a 'replay' is coming it's probably a good idea to get a fuller picture. The additional information on Stalin's Daughter is really interesting,looks like my reading list has expanded again!

I'm not sure how to respond to anyone so I clicked on the title line of the session. I want to respond to Iainey's comments (which were in response to #155). I am so bad at this clicking and figuring out tech stuff.

Several years ago, I read a phrase which gripped, puzzled, and fascinated me: "mental fencing." The phrase was applied to the Tall Greys' attributes...to their sophistication in mind control. They are supposed to be Masters of mental fencing. I've wondered all these years, again and again, what exactly constituted "mental fencing." I looked on web. Nothing. I read other "spiritual" or "new age" texts. Nada. I now suspect "mental fencing" is "mental blocking."

Now I know. Thanks for all this explication and, for most of you, a regurgitation of info you already know. Have you ever tried the 200?

I am also hampered by knowing not through my brain but rather my feelings...in other words, I can intellectually understand words, but I do not truly understand an issue until it is in my being or body. So, right now, honestly, I am overwhelmed.

I'm not a psychic person. I don't do PK or anything else like that. Sometimes I know things...many times not. Do not fear. Everything you are doing will bear fruit. Many new traits are being developed for 4D and above. Yes. Brand new traits never before seen or used. If disturbance continues beyond 3D, be assured of your victory. So, think about that and dance.

Laura said:
Q: (Chu) About the book: “Healing Developmental Trauma”... We were discussing it earlier, and pretty much everybody seems to have some connection issue regardless of the survival style they developed. One possibility is that people need that as part of the "life plan" in this reality so that they suffer and then learn on a sort of fast track. And/or the other possibility is there is some kind of interference from hyperdimensional 4D STS beings to generate more suffering.

A: Why not some of both in some cases? And not to forget "past life" influences.

Seems to me working through past life traumas might be conducive (if not essential) to graduating from 3D STS to 4D STO. If so, a soul that decides it is ready to try to ascend might load up on past life trauma triggers in a lifetime.

Talk therapy would be useless for that, but focusing on re wiring the brain/body might be "time well spent".

Laura said:
Session Date: February 10th 2018

A: Information is being sent.

Q: (Pierre) Information is being sent by the individual to the item - in an energetic form?

A: Yes like a phone call.

(Mikey) My question is along the same lines. In 1994 in one of the sessions, the C's said one can have only positive emotions if one chooses to.

You "can", but.. the Cult of Positivity serves psychopaths.

Laura said:
Session Date: February 10th 2018

And then they brought in the connection with the belief center. I would like to know if it's useful to develop the belief center because they also said that most power necessary to alter our physicality and reality lies in the belief center. That sounds like something that's interesting. Is it something for us to work on? And how to do it? Is belief something that's true, or something that's an illusion?

(L) Didn't Joe ask something like that in a previous session?

(Joe) You have to get rid of all of your beliefs and then you can change reality if you don't have any limiting beliefs. You have to be completely open, and then you can maybe read from the information field or something. And then you might be able to change something.

(L) It's like getting rid of expectations or assumptions about how things are going to be.

(Joe) Because they're limiting, and you don't have the whole banana. It's just not how it works. People think they're going to change reality like by a light beam coming out of my head and I can change anything I want. But it seems to be more like a 2-way process where you engage with something else. You have to get in tune with something that already exists that's objectively real in order to manifest that potential for change. It's not like you can just dream up anything and make it happen. Right?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Well, they said the power for changing reality lies in the belief center of the mind. But then they also said something about emotions. Emotions that are limiting, and then emotions that help to progress... So, maybe the belief that one needs to cultivate - if any - is the belief in unlimited possibilities AND also in the benevolence of the universe and the process. Maybe that's what it is?

A: Yes yes yes!

Q: (Joe) The other phrase was that the one thing you have to do before transitioning to 4D is to think in completely unlimited terms. That doesn't mean you have to be able to think of everything that exists, but...

(L) You have to be open.

(Joe) Right, no expectations. That means getting rid of your hard and fast beliefs about things.

Maybe it works like this:

Thoughts & feelings send a signal to the universe. If it doesn't manifest, that doesn't necessarily mean what you want is bad, or the universe reviewed your request & denied you (like a bank loan).

If the thoughts & feelings conflict, the signals interfere with each other, & don't have the coherence to quantum tunnel through the "wall of noise" (7 billion people thinking & feeling).

The psychopaths have no such conflict ("Is it okay for me to want/get this?", "If I get more than I strictly need to survive, will that harm someone else?", etc.) We see the results: they tend to get what they want & like at a much higher rate than non 'paths. (Correlation doesn't by itself prove causation, but maybe.)

If the source of conflict between "I know it wasn't my fault that my alcoholic father raged" & the feeling of being bad/unworthy is pre verbal, let alone past life, no amount of will power or repetition of affirmations is going to get those signals to cohere.

And

"(L) It's like getting rid of expectations or assumptions about how things are going to be."

reminds me of Carlos Castaneda: discipline (in The Work) doesn't mean waking up at 5 o clock in the morning to splash water on your face, but restraining yourself from limiting what you allow the universe to turn out to be, & instead letting it be something that was "not included in our expectations."

mkrnhr said:
If we thing of the concerned genetic markers as body/soul connections, than True Semite takes a non-ethnic meaning, which the remark about "the extra moral taste buds" tends to confirm. OSIT

Maybe after several years of trying to develop this genetic marker test, they decided it would be easier for them to get us to self identify as having the genes that aren't conducive to trance channeling the Matrix.

Could help explain why such an intense push for requiring everyone to agree, publicly, with a certain set of truth & lies.

Joe said:
Has anyone considered that we are already in '4D', in the sense that a change in reality will likely happen by degrees, like a slow and gradual blending. It seems to me that that process is already well underway, and if it is, at what point in the blending of realities process do you say you have changed reality?

Yes!

Maybe there are levels within levels?

After being fat for over 30 years (I "tried everything"), in 2009 I read Good Calories Bad Calories by Gary Taubes, went low carb, took 4 inches off my waist, easily kept it off since. In retrospect, it seems like I "mini-graduated" from 2nd of 3rd to 3rd of 3rd.

Maybe the transition from 3rd of 3rd to 1st of 4th will be (is being?) about the same amount of change, not a giant / all at once / everything's completely different from one moment to the next type of "graduation' we might have previously expected / hoped for..

Great session. I’m particularly thankful for the clarity of this section:

(Mikey) My question is along the same lines. In 1994 in one of the sessions, the C's said one can have only positive emotions if one chooses to. And then they brought in the connection with the belief center. I would like to know if it's useful to develop the belief center because they also said that most power necessary to alter our physicality and reality lies in the belief center. That sounds like something that's interesting. Is it something for us to work on? And how to do it? Is belief something that's true, or something that's an illusion?

(L) Didn't Joe ask something like that in a previous session?

(Joe) You have to get rid of all of your beliefs and then you can change reality if you don't have any limiting beliefs. You have to be completely open, and then you can maybe read from the information field or something. And then you might be able to change something.

(L) It's like getting rid of expectations or assumptions about how things are going to be.

(Joe) Because they're limiting, and you don't have the whole banana. It's just not how it works. People think they're going to change reality like by a light beam coming out of my head and I can change anything I want. But it seems to be more like a 2-way process where you engage with something else. You have to get in tune with something that already exists that's objectively real in order to manifest that potential for change. It's not like you can just dream up anything and make it happen. Right?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Well, they said the power for changing reality lies in the belief center of the mind. But then they also said something about emotions. Emotions that are limiting, and then emotions that help to progress... So, maybe the belief that one needs to cultivate - if any - is the belief in unlimited possibilities AND also in the benevolence of the universe and the process. Maybe that's what it is?

Q: (Joe) The other phrase was that the one thing you have to do before transitioning to 4D is to think in completely unlimited terms. That doesn't mean you have to be able to think of everything that exists, but...

(L) You have to be open.

(Joe) Right, no expectations. That means getting rid of your hard and fast beliefs about things.

(L) And I think that comes back in a funny sort of way to this “Healing Developmental Trauma” book. One of the problems of early trauma is that children come to believe that the universe is not a safe place or it's scary. They just get completely wrong ideas which lead to thought errors. That's something that's preverbal…

(Pierre) And very limiting.

(L) And those are the kinds of things that probably the neurofeedback can fix more easily than anything else because those are things that produce certain brain waves that persist over time. There's no other way to get to them because you can't TALK your way through something that's preverbal! You can get into some kind of body therapy and spend years with a therapist, but why do that when you can just go directly and change the brain waves? And if you change brain waves, the brain's going to change. Right?

Q: (Mikey) So, the trick is to get rid of the negative beliefs, and then find positive beliefs and everything should sort out, right?

(Artemis) No

(Joe) No, not positive beliefs.

(Andromeda) Beliefs are limiting.

(Joe) Any fixed, hard core beliefs. Think about all the books we’ve read. It's not that we're gathering information, but instead that we're discovering that all the things we thought we knew are wrong. Just the information in those books that you read that supplants the more limited beliefs, that gives you a broader perspective on things. But that's still not the whole truth. No matter how many books you read, you can never say, "I know this for sure!" So, the process of learning is about getting rid of stuff related to limiting beliefs.

(Pierre) What I understand from this discussion is that the healthy beliefs are the unlimiting beliefs, but...

(L) Why believe anything?

(Pierre) Yes; beliefs by definition ARE limiting. If you don't believe this, then you believe that. So, I guess unlimited beliefs is sort of a transcending of the very notion of belief. It's going beyond beliefs.

A: Become like little children...

Q: (Artemis) Inquisitive, but without bias or beliefs.

(L) And adventurous, open to experience, and not formed up with any beliefs. And one hopes that it's a little child that has not been developmentally traumatized! [laughter]

(Chu) I think it comes down to what the books say, really, which is that if you're in the present, you stop having the wrong beliefs. Instead of living in the past, you're in a state where you're curious again. So, it is a positive emotion in the end, but it's not the positive emotions as we normally understand them with all the wishful thinking that goes along with them.

(Andromeda) Right.

(Chu) It's like let's live life as an experiment, and...

(L) Like, "This is interesting to see what happens next..."

(Andromeda) But you still have the ability to feel negative emotions as a response to something that happens. Which would be proper.

It has helped to open my eyes to stuff that I was feeling confused about but couldn’t pin point what the exact issue was. Funnily enough I kept being drawn back to this article that speaks to the human potential movement being hi-jacked. If the word activist in the following is replaced with the word ‘seeker’ (or personal development) and the word agent or activist organisation is replaced with ‘human potential organisation’ then taken into context with the above information from the session, it’s a great tool for figuring out what is going on in some ‘human potential movements’.

https://cassiopaea.org/2012/08/13/how-to-spot-cointelpro-agents/

How To Spot a Spy

One way to neutralize a potential activist (seeker) is to get them to be in a group that does all the wrong things. Why?

1) The message doesn’t get out. 2) A lot of time is wasted 3) The activist (seeker) is frustrated and discouraged 4) Nothing good is accomplished.

FBI and Police Informers and Infiltrators will infest any group and they have phoney activist organizations (human potential organisations) established.

Their purpose is to prevent any real movement for justice or eco-peace from developing in this country.

Agents come in small, medium or large. They can be of any ethnic background. They can be male or female.

The actual size of the group or movement being infiltrated is irrelevant. It is the potential the movement has for becoming large which brings on the spies and saboteurs.

This booklet lists tactics agents use to slow things down, foul things up, destroy the movement and keep tabs on activists.

It is the agent’s job to keep the activist (seeker)from quitting such a group, thus keeping him/her under control.

In some situations, to get control, the agent will tell the activist (seeker):

“You’re dividing the movement (human potential organisation).”

[Here, I have added the psychological reasons as to WHY this maneuver works to control people]

This invites guilty feelings. Many people can be controlled by guilt. The agents begin relationships with activists (seekers) behind a well-developed mask of “dedication to the cause.” Because of their often declared dedication, (and actions designed to prove this), when they criticize the activist (seeker), he or she – being truly dedicated to the movement (human potential development) – becomes convinced that somehow, any issues are THEIR fault. This is because a truly dedicated person tends to believe that everyone has a conscience and that nobody would dissimulate and lie like that “on purpose.” It’s amazing how far agents can go in manipulating an activist (seeker) because the activist (seeker) will constantly make excuses for the agent who regularly declares their dedication to the cause (human potential development). Even if they do, occasionally, suspect the agent, they will pull the wool over their own eyes by rationalizing: “they did that unconsciously… they didn’t really mean it… I can help them by being forgiving and accepting ” and so on and so forth.

The agent will tell the activist (seeker):

“You’re a leader!”

This is designed to enhance the activist’s (seeker’s) self-esteem. His or her narcissistic admiration of his/her own activist/altruistic intentions increase as he or she identifies with and consciously admires the altruistic declarations of the agent which are deliberately set up to mirror those of the activist (seeker).

This is “malignant pseudoidentification.” It is the process by which the agent consciously imitates or simulates a certain behavior to foster the activist’s (seeker’s) identification with him/her, thus increasing the activist’s (seeker’s) vulnerability to exploitation.

The agent will simulate the more subtle self-concepts of the activist (seeker).
Activists (Seekers) and those who have altruistic self-concepts are most vulnerable to malignant pseudoidentification especially during work with the agent when the interaction includes matter relating to their competency, autonomy, or knowledge.
The goal of the agent is to increase the activist’s (seeker’s) general empathy for the agent through pseudo-identification with the activist’s (seeker’s) self-concepts.

The most common example of this is the agent who will compliment the activist (seeker) for his competency or knowledge or value to the movement. On a more subtle level, the agent will simulate affects and mannerisms of the activist (seeker) which promotes identification via mirroring and feelings of “twinship”.

It is not unheard of for activists (seekers), enamored by the perceived helpfulness and competence of a good agent, to find themselves considering ethical violations and perhaps, even illegal behavior, in the service of their agent/handler.

The activist’s (seekers) “felt quality of perfection” [self-concept] is enhanced, and a strong empathic bond is developed with the agent through his/her imitation and simulation of the victim’s own narcissistic investments. [self-concepts] That is, if the activist (seeker) knows, deep inside, their own dedication to the cause, they will project that onto the agent who is “mirroring” them.

The activist (seeker) will be deluded into thinking that the agent shares this feeling of identification and bonding. In an activist/social movement setting, the adversarial roles that activists (seekers) naturally play vis a vis the establishment/government, fosters ongoing processes of intrapsychic splitting so that “twinship alliances” between activist (seeker) and agent may render whole sectors or reality testing unavailable to the activist (seeker). They literally “lose touch with reality.”

Activists (seekers) who deny their own narcissistic investments [do not have a good idea of their own self-concepts and that they ARE concepts] and consciously perceive themselves (accurately, as it were) to be “helpers” endowed with a special amount of altruism are exceedingly vulnerable to the affective (emotional) simulation of the accomplished agent.

Empathy is fostered in the activist (seeker) through the expression of quite visible affects. The presentation of tearfulness, sadness, longing, fear, remorse, and guilt, may induce in the helper-oriented activist a strong sense of compassion, while unconsciously enhancing the activist’s (seeker’s) narcissistic investment in self as the embodiment of goodness.

The agent’s expression of such simulated affects may be quite compelling to the observer and difficult to distinguish from deep emotion.
It can usually be identified by two events, however:

First, the activist (seeker) who has analyzed his/her own narcissistic roots and is aware of his/her own potential for being “emotionally hooked,” will be able to remain cool and unaffected by such emotional outpourings by the agent.

As a result of this unaffected, cool, attitude, the Second event will occur: The agent will recompensate much too quickly following such an affective expression leaving the activist with the impression that “the play has ended, the curtain has fallen,” and the imposture, for the moment, has finished. The agent will then move quickly to another activist/victim (seeker).

The fact is, the movement doesn’t need leaders, it needs MOVERS. “Follow the leader” is a waste of time.

A good agent will want to meet as often as possible. He or she will talk a lot and say little. One can expect an onslaught of long, unresolved discussions.

Some agents take on a pushy, arrogant, or defensive manner:
1) To disrupt the agenda 2) To side-track the discussion 3) To interrupt repeatedly 4) To feign ignorance 5) To make an unfounded accusation against a person.

Calling someone a racist, for example. This tactic is used to discredit a person in the eyes of all other group members.

It seems that the above can be used to direct people to only think or feel positively, which doesn’t seem to help loosen up belief structures at all, but rather just to put a different spin on existing beliefs.

Ant22 said:
Wow! :wizard: I was curious about the 'behind the scenes process' that led to those book recommendations but I certainly didn't realise the amount of work and time involved! I must admit the above post was a bit shocking to read: here I am reading one life changing book after another whilst in fact I am receiving the end result of tons of hard work basically served on a tray. .

Also, the quest to sort myself out kind of feels like trying to put my own little puzzle together from pieces of those breadcrumbs. I'm scared to even think of where I would be if this wasn't available.

Thank you :flowers:

You are welcome.

Bottom line is this, all of you can be sure that even when I am sick, I am combing through every text I can get my hands on that might offer a clue to everyone. Right now I've got a stack of about 35 books or more by my chair that are in line to be read. Each of them is suspected to have a vital piece of data or more and you can't find a few bits of data in a book by just skimming it or reading the first and last chapters. You have to read the whole darn thing no matter how much of a slog it is. I have trained myself to do this so others don't have to. It is hard work most of the time; but sometimes a text comes along that just bowls me over and I know that others really need to read it. That's why it is sometimes puzzling to me that when I suggest a book, some people say "oh, I don't have time..." or "I'm reading this so I don't think I need to read that..." etc. Or, based on the title, they think it doesn't apply to them. "Inside the Criminal Mind" is a case in point. (And it's companion: "The Myth of the Out of Character Crime") I've never read anything that better describes The Work in simple, practical terms, including describing the false personality/buffers and the principle of lying to the self and why a lie can destroy all one's best efforts. Sure, it's about criminals, persons who have gone far beyond what the normal person might think or do, but all start out pretty much the same way. Like I said, books about "normal" thinking are non-existent.

I do plan to put all the clues together and create a portrait of our reality and our place within it, sort of a verbal version of Gauguin's "Where do we come from? What are we? Where are we going?" only going much wider and deeper. The picture is pretty much assembled in my head at this point, I am just looking for some details. In the meantime, people need help keeping themselves together in these trying times and more than that: the possibility of becoming fully "who we are". The "where are we going" may depend on that.

Mandrak said:
Joe said:
Migrants in Europe and the US are being used to manipulate people of conscience and common sense to accept the same radical 'leftist' ideology that gave rise to the Nazis and Stalin. You have to keep your wits about you. The people who today call others 'Nazis' are themselves the Nazis.

I thank for the explanation, but did not the Nazis want one clean race, and exterminate all the others "sub-humans"? For this purpose, they formed concentration camps, killed Jews, gypsies, etc. So, it seams that right-wingers would easily wear Nazi uniforms. Not to mention neo-Nazis in that movement.

Mandrak, I guess if you really want to discover what is going on, you need to first catch up with a lot of material, including Jordan Petersons (see forum threads below about his current fight) clear presentations about the serious problems the leftist, postmodernist, genderbenders, feminists, LBGT rights activists etc. are currently creating (especially in the west) and how exactly those ideas and victim creations have lead to tremendous bloody suffering in the past, including what happened in Nazi Germany and Stalins Russia among many other examples.

Nobody here is saying that all left is bad nor that all right is bad, quite the contrary. We tend to not engage in black and white thinking. Our current understanding is informed by a close observation of what is actually going on in our world right now (see SOTT.net for example or the many forum threads about the current state of things) and at this point the left has been completely hijacked by pathological and psychopathic ideas (see the book Political Ponerology for example for more insight).

So, assuming you really want to look beyond the programming that has been installed in you about left and right and the resulting black and white thinking, for starters, you could read the following articles closely and remember that you haven't payed attention to what is going on for a while now around you:

- Eradicating beauty: The destruction of art
- Mummy, why is Daddy wearing a dress? Daddy, why does Mummy have a moustache?
- From Christian faith to nihilistic void
- Post-nihilism, a template for where we are heading
- Is France Attempting to Normalize Pedophilia?
- Five Feminist Lies We Take For Granted
- The Muzzies Are Coming! Adopt a Refugee!

Here are the forum threads that you should get up to speed with:

- Jordan Peterson: Gender Pronouns and Free Speech War
- Jordan Peterson quotes that echo The C's, Gurdjieff, Forum etc.
- Jordan Peterson PhD - Slaying your dragon, and more
- Jordan B. Peterson - How Narcissistic Psychopaths Fool You
- Jordan Peterson's Biblical Series
- Jordan Peterson perfectly defines STO
- Jordan Peterson on Diet
- Jordan Peterson on People Who Overanalyze (Or Overthink) and What To Do About It

And finally you could read Haidt's book:

- Haidt: The Righteous Mind: Why Good People are Divided by Politics and Religion

Thank you for expending your energy and dedication on an ongoing basis and the generous sharing of this vast wealth of information.

It is demanding to keep up with what's happening, shifting and intensifying - on the outside as well as on an individual level.
Speedy, speedier, speediest.

Thanks for the session, another call to keep up with the latest Reading List!

Had to resume the Windows XP Solitaire on a client's PC the day after reading the session, he felt lost without it!... Guess there's a sort of PK leak around :lol:

Back
Top Bottom