Session 10 January 2015

Great session!!!
It is so obvious how they try to manipulate with people with media etc

Horrible thing is that they kill with no conscience as they just go and do it!

There are many people here who live in EU and we can all say one thing and that is each county is in economic crisis and this is the most like agenda! Destroy the economy and then HELLO WE CAN FIX ALL YOU JUST NEED TO OBEY!

It is good to see/hear help is on the way :) :) :) :)

BG
KO SMO

Thank you for all your energies and resources that make these sessions possible for us to learn as well as share. If we did not have this forum, more than likely many of us would belong to the group considered the 'mindless masses'.

happyliza said:
It is a serious time for all of us to network and review our individual situations due to the inevitable upping of the anti and discuss what best we can do within our capacity to still change neg to pos energies and help where we can and are needed most.

If "the use of power is knowledge" then this network has already shifted the variables and possible outcomes of various "planned" scenerios of the opposition. Can we also use the knowledge we have garnered to soothe Mother Earth? Not that she isn't entitled to be pissed off about many many things, but to assist in the Earth's healing process as well as our own? Especially since, we do affect the vibe stream of our solar system an beyond. Plus, we have been given clues as to cause and effect. Help is on the way, but what else can we do in the meantime to help ourselves?

Laura said:
(Galatea) On the David Attenborough documentary, he shows some fish swimming along a stream and just going around in circles. They don't do it to mate or to do anything else like feed. There's a mouse crawling up the wall behind that painting!

(Perceval) Spidermouse!

(Pierre) It's a channeling mouse.

(Galatea) So, they just swim in a circle and they have absolutely no idea why they do it. So, I was wondering why do the fish go there to swim in a circle?

A: Generating energy.

Q: (Galatea) Oh, so they generate energy. Interesting. So the fish are like witches.

Laura said:
August 25, 2006
Laura, Ark, Perceval, Andromeda, Mr. Scott, Guest:SD, Atriedes, Alana, Galahad

Q: (Andromeda) What about spinning?

A: Yes.

Q: (Perceval) Any particular place? I mean, should it be on the grass?

A: Back over the underground water.

Q: (Andromeda) Counter-clockwise or clockwise?

A: Different strokes… What feels right for each.

Q: (Mr. Scott) What does back by the underground water mean? (Perceval) Out back by the underground water where the streams come through. (Laura) We have that underground stream that runs into the grotto and runs into the pond. (Mr. Scott) So we’re all going to go sit back there and meditate and hope that the neighbors aren’t watching us. (Perceval) And spin, spin, spin. (Galahad) Spin and meditate. (Perceval) Spin and meditate? We’re whirling dervishes?

A: Bonfire would be nice. Use the olive oil.

Q: {Laughter} (Galahad) Use the Israeli olive oil! (Perceval) It’s a perfect way to use the olive oil! We’ll have a bonfire and we will burn the evil. It will be transmuted by the bonfire. We will take that olive oil that was ill-gotten, through spilt blood, and we will burn it on the bonfire. (Ark) Should we first fix the monument on the mount, make it straight? (Andromeda) We should bring it down.

A: Good idea.

Q: (Perceval) Set her up straight? (Ark) Yeah. (Galahad) Fix St Theresa. (Mr. Scott) That’s a project for tomorrow. (Perceval) We’ll all get out there and straighten that statue. (Laura) That sucker’s heavy! (Perceval) All we need is a tractor and a rope. (Mr. Scott) That tractor can’t even go up a small incline! (Perceval) A long rope, you know. (Laura) Maybe we can get the neighbor to bring the big tractor over. Tell him we want… (Perceval) No, we’ll be able to do it. (Galahad) Yeah. “What are you doing on the second, neighbor?” (Perceval) So we’re just going to hang out and have a party, a little meditation and spinning. (Galahad) And a bonfire. (Perceval) We’re going to burn some olive oil. You know, hootin’ and hollerin’. (Andromeda) Would it be useful to involve other people in this, make it a worldwide thing?

A: Yes.

Q: (Guest:SD) Should I do something in Singapore?

A: Absolutely. But don’t tell M*** why.

Q: (Guest:SD) What should I do and where should I do it?

A: Barbeque?

Q: (Guest:SD) A barbeque? (Perceval) It is the symbolism. Fire and what you’re doing it for. You don’t tell M**** and those coals are the fire. (Guest:SD) Where?

A: Spin with K****… Park out in nature. The BBQ is just the ruse for fire.

Q: (Laura) Is there a park out in nature where they have barbeque things? (Guest:SD) There’s a park on the east coast. (Laura) Are there a lot of people? (Perceval) You can go for a walk. You can say “K***, let’s just spin around”. (Laura) Do you have a balcony with a BBQ? (Guest:SD) No. (Perceval) No, they can go to a park. (Guest:SD) The East Coast Park. (Laura) So go for a walk and do some spinning. You know, you spin and fall on the ground. (Guest:SD) Should anybody else be with K*** and myself?

A: Not really.

Q: (Andromeda) What about music? Should there be any music? (Mr. Scott) Pink Floyd?

A: Celtic is always good. Got a piper?

Q: (Perceval) Do we have a piper? (Galahad) Michael Collins? (Laura) I wrote him a nasty letter today. (Galahad) Yeah? (Laura) Yeah. I listened to that interview and I just told him he ought to be ashamed of himself. (Guest:SD) What about pipes? (Laura) Take a little portable radio out with you and listen to some good music with pipes. What do you call those funny pipes? (Perceval) Uilleann pipes. (Guest:SD) Like Riverdance. (Laura) Yeah. (Guest:SD) What time of day should I do this?

A: 2241 UT.

Q: (Guest:SD) 2241 UT. (Laura) Greenwich time. (Galahad) So for you it will be the Sunday. (Guest:SD) Yeah! Five o’clock in the morning! {Laughter} (Laura) It will be? Five o’clock in the morning on a Sunday? (Guest:SD) 2241 UT is Greenwich time, so I add eight hours. So it’s 6:41 on Sunday the morning. I supposed to go out for a barbeque with K*** on a Sunday morning at 6:41?! {Laughter} (Laura) Bacon! (Galahad) You go camping. (Atriedes) You go camping that night. (Galahad) You take K*** camping that night. (Alana) Is there a place you can camp in Singapore? (Guest:SD) You can. (Mr. Scott) That’s the perfect…there you go. Then M*** won’t go camping. (Perceval) What’s more natural than a father and son going camping? (Laura) And building a fire cooking some bacon in the morning. Really early. (Perceval) Let’s get up early. (Guest:SD) Before the sun comes up! (Laura) And you’ve got to do this exercise because it’s kind of like … what is that thing where you kind of dance around? (Atriedes) Tai chi. (Laura) Tai chi! It’s a tai chi exercise. (Guest:SD) Whatever! Whatever! (Perceval) You tell K**** you need to get up at the crack of dawn and watch the sun come up. (Laura) And we’re going to get ourselves prepared for watching the sun come up by doing this tai chi thing. Spinning. (Mr. Scott) And you have the barbeque. (Laura) Meanwhile you’re going to have the bacon barbequing on the grill. (Guest:SD) So this is the scenario. K*** and I spinning around in the East Coast Park in Singapore at 6:41 on Sunday the third of September Singapore time, will I be somewhere near what I am meant to be doing?

A: Real close!

Q: {Laughter} (Atriedes) It’s a real challenge! (Perceval) They said it was going to be a hell of a ride. They just didn’t say the details! (Laura) Let’s put it this way. It’s going to be a hell of a ride if you do nothing. (Guest:SD) Yes. OK. (Laura) If you do a few weird things like that, it may make it less of a hell of a ride. (Guest:SD) Should I be looking out for anything? Or do I do this? How long do I do this for? (Laura) What? (Guest:SD) Spinning on the beach with K*** before sunrise!?

A: 33 times.

Q: (Guest:SD) Holding hands, spinning around? Or individually. (Laura) Individually spin. Do you want to know how I spin? (Guest:SD) It’s arms out like this? {Puts arms straight out} (Laura) Which hand goes up? I think the left hand goes palm up, right hand goes palm down. (Andromeda) To each his own, though. (Laura) Well, that stays the same. And what I do is I spin to the left, clockwise, and what you do is keep your eye on your hand. You watch your hand. (Perceval) Watching your hand helps you stop from becoming dizzy. (Laura) Yeah, because you keep your eyes... (Galahad) And then when you’re done, you bring your palms together like this in front of your chest and press them together very, very hard, and that tends to centre you again more quickly from the dizziness. (Laura) Well, I always enjoyed just falling down and floating in the water. (Andromeda) Or on the ground. (Laura) I always did my spinning in the pool. (Perceval) You’ve got it easy. You’re going to be on a camping trip with your son, and you’re going to get up at the crack of dawn, and that’s a fun thing to do. You can say, “K***, you know those Sufis, the whirling dervishes?” I’m not giving you an answer. I’m saying we’re going to be down there, all ten of us, in the back in the mud probably! And the neighbors are going to be maybe strolling past, or people in the field watching us! (Laura) We have to go down there and pick our spot, and get it clean and ready, build our bonfire, and get everything ready. (Guest:SD) Should I be camping with K***?

A: Why not, it works!

Q: (Laura) Whatever works. (Perceval) You do what works. (Laura) So why is your stomach churning so bad? (Guest:SD) Having to face reality. I thought I’d be able to find a nice, neat way through it.

A: Self importance will getcha every time.

Q: (Perceval) That’s the really hard one. {Personal discussion deleted} (Guest:SD) OK. Make like I am staying, suggest I am not moving to France, but we are moving to the UK. What month should I ship the possessions?

A: Nov

Q: (Guest:SD) What other preparations should I be doing?

A: Make friends, influence people, master self importance, do recapitulation.

Q: (Alana) What is recapitulation? (Guest:SD) Looking at your life. (Galahad) Going back over your life and looking at yourself. (Laura) Without mercy or without self-pity. (Perceval) You get a realistic assessment of yourself. (Alana) Is it better to do the recapitulation all at once, at one time, or are you better to do it slowly, slowly in smaller steps?

A: It is impossible to do all at once unless your intent is to leave the body.

Q: (Alana) Thank you. (Perceval) You would die of shock. (Guest:SD) Are there any particular things I should be focusing on?

A: Assumptions and illusions, projecting.

Q: (Laura) Assuming and projecting that other people feel the same way you do. That’s what we all deal with. That’s a tough one. (Guest:SD) So what they are saying is that I got myself into the soup, so I need to look at the ways I got myself into the same soup in the past, and find a way to extricate myself. (Laura) Yeah. (Guest:SD) OK. So the first thing is to assess the situation and understand I need to separate. That’s the first thing. I need to acknowledge that. The second thing I need to understand is how I got into that situation because that will give me a clue on how to exit it. (Alana) Can you see the situation from the outside?

Laura said:
(L) ...at the guys who were removing a stump out in the back yard. I noticed that the pool had swells, and they were big, slow, almost-entire-pool-sized swells. The water was going up and down, up and down, almost straight up and down, in a big way. It was BIG swells like you'd see on big open water long before a storm. I stood there and watched and watched and waited, because usually if the pool is doing something like that, it will calm down after 5 or 10 minutes. I watched it for at least 10 minutes or so, and I went back and looked at it again and it was still doing it 30 minutes later. Honey, you remember?

(Ark) Yes, yes.

(L) It was doing it for a long time, and it didn't stop.

(Ark) It was like, you know, being in resonance with something with frequency of 60 Hz or something like that.

(Perceval) But it didn't splash over the sides?

(L) No splashing, no wavelets. It was almost as if it had oil on top of it to keep it perfectly smooth, what mariners would call “oily swells” I think.

(Pierre) It was a very long wavelength, like 3 or 4 meters.

(L) Yeah, at least. We waited, and I was thinking maybe it was an earthquake or something like that.

(Pierre) Something in the ground?

(L) Yeah, so can you tell me what that was?

A: Activation of inner earth energies in response to events elsewhere. We have noted that your planet responds to activities on the surface. Often this is expressed as heat which results in earthquakes and/or volcanic eruptions. But it can also call forth other types of frequencies. There is another aspect that you should consider: the use of infrasound machines by secret projects to control human emotional states. Such instruments can evoke even more devastating responses from the planet and thereby the solar system.

Still digesting the info. Thank you ALL again. Be Well & Safe! :cool2:

thanks for transcribing and publishing.

the spidermouse had something big to say, i can feel it.

zin said:

Yeah, it was a weird session: a mouse running up the wall and then running down, and then the door of the wood stove falling open with a loud bang.

Hickory, dickory dock,
The mouse ran up the clock,
The clock struck one,
And down he ran,
Hickory, dickory dock.

What can it mean?

It's a novel by Agatha Christie:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hickory_Dickory_Dock_%28novel%29

thank you very much for the session! :hug: Me, along with s-kur is expected that you will do it after the disaster with another Asian plane, and he suggested that there should be another some event after that to make the session, and here it happened.

all these last few days I watched how the world really becomes even more crazy because of this attack on "CH", every minute all the news was only about this, and nothing more, just an endless stream of "world sensation", kind of "incredible shock" and mass insanity of people because of it. a few days after the attack I was really just beginning to enrage me of this madness, as if there came the Apocalypse!I was angry at all those hypocrites who made a universal tragedy of murder REALLY are not innocent people, while all of them do not care about tens and hundreds of killed every day REALLY INNOCENT in the Middle East, Africa, the Caucasus and the Donbass. what the hell ?! I felt such a state as "people, you crazy!" you're just or really stupid flock of sheep, or nobodies, and all these ribbons and banners with the hashtag is a complete crap.

I do not understand how you can justify the abuse of other nationalities as "freedom of speech". what if the Arabs will draw any bosh about Western Catholic Jeez, these Europeans will be flipping it, laugh and say "cool, well, you did a great job, dudes!", yeah?
they would be immediately pelted with stones in every sense of this expression.
to insult Muslims - it is excellent and freedom of press, and then they blame the Muslims for what they are bad guys. and they equate them to ISIL, which they themselves have created, and are partly composed of the Europeans themselves, while special services that are so diligently watching every man allegedly not aware of where and how the Europeans are recruited and come into this grouping - this is rubbish. Inability to add 2 to 2, in the words of Oleg (s-kur). it all the same what to judge all Germans according to Hitler (there is the Russian saying).
But for EU's can do it with Muslims - at least foment ethnic discord with their stupid caricatures, it is even honorable, it is necessary, and even after this punishment of employees of printing house, they said they will continue to do it! dammit, you are not human beings, you just degenerate freaks.
and really a NORMAL human, a person in senses and who having the heart to be on side of Arabs, and I do not know how others feel it, but if I was a Muslim, I would wish to make a real attack, but not on clowns type workers of idiotic magazine, but on presidential administration - because it is not madness, not hate - it is indignation at all this ubiquitous schizophrenia, injustice and doublethink - a system of double standards.

and now these or other talking heads /PTB's/ "shake" masses of people about new "terrorist attacks", programming herd dance to their tune again to exercise its agenda, and among those millions of "sympathizers" there was no one who could at least something to start to think or guess than it might be in reality.

and about that machines for manipulating human emotions, I also thought, how millions of people INSTANTLY came out and realized what happened, and pinned themselves this stigma "I'm an Charlie-idiot".

yesterday before going to bed I read small translation of Laura's "Amazing Grace", and there's a snippet:
"At the same time, I was very well known pain and suffering on the planet, and it seemed that I was cursed by the exigencies" Settings "in the sense of this cosmic pain. I suffered with every starving child, each parent grief, with excruciating pain of the victims of violence man in relation to another person. I always prayed for pain relief in the world. But everywhere I looked, it was only the misery."
(This is a rough reverse translation from Russian, because I can not find this fragment in the original.)

So I have that too. I understand everything that it is lessons, direct or indirect selection of soul and all that, but nevertheless it is not an excuse for everything growing and growing madness and destruction.
and it pains me to see all this, I have empathy for my nature from birth, and I feel these people around the world with whom there are these terrible things, and that no one needs, they are no one will ever tell on TV and no one will remember them, they are thrown out broken and crushed.
There was a German doctor-volunteer, Albert Schweitzer, who devoted his life to serving others, I liked his phrase "while suffering from at least one living being, a man with a heart can not be happy."

I wanted to ask news about the little mouse. How strange his presence.

I check the symbolism of mouse for the Native American:

The mouse is small and vulnerable to show the condition we often find ourselves in, as we traverse the maze. A major objective of the life experience seems to involve the overcoming of fears. We face them and hopefully defeat them all the time. The Native American Mouse fits with ideas like the individual who marches to the sound of a different drummer, or the Black Sheep, who chooses not to follow the piping of the sheep fold. The Frog, the Bison, and the Wolf seem to represent higher guidances. To obtain this, one must take chances, overcome fears, and have trust in the higher guidance. It is not provided automatically, you must send it your own "eye.".

We are all here little mouses. :)

I hope you mouse is well.

Perceval said:
Alana said:
Q: (L) And, getting rid of the Jews was significant? Couldn't a Germanic master race be created without destroying another group?

A: No.

Q: Why?

A: Because of 4th density prior encoding mission destiny profile.

Q: (L) What does that mean?

A: This means encoding to activate after elevation to 4th density, thus if not eliminated, negates Nephalim domination and absorption. Jews were prior encoded to carry out mission after conversion, though on individual basis. The Nazis did not exactly know why they were being driven to destroy them, because they were being controlled from 4th density STS. But, Hitler communicated directly with Lizards, and Orion STS, and was instructed on how to create the "master race."

Didn't think of this before, but this suggests that it wasn't/isn't ALL Jews but CERTAIN semites and "on an individual basis". But if you don't know which ones, you have to destroy them all to be sure. Also, here the reference is to "Jews" not semites. So I wonder if this "encoding" is still limited to Jews. As was said in the most recent session, the attack on French Muslims is part of the overall Israel agenda to demonize and destroy Muslims of the Middle East to keep Israel 'safe'.

With the exception of Ashkenazi Jews, aren't the genetics of Israeli and Arabs basically identical?

I was lying in bed last night, and the thought struck me that perhaps there's a reason the Jews are being encouraged by Israel to "come home". Mossad's support of antisemitic groups in Ukraine and elsewhere seems part of a strategy to scare Jews into emigrating to Israel. On top of this we have islamophobia being stroked to deport Muslims (since they can't do that with Jews anymore post WW2... I guess the Aryan racial agenda had to get rid of as many as possible during that small historic interval.

My point is, why are all these carrots and sticks being used to move all these Semites to ONE REGION of the world??? Is the plan to get the Jews to destroy the non-Jews, while the cosmos destroys Israel at the height of its genocidal triumph? Are the Aryans exploiting the human cosmic connection to get the Semites to destroy themselves ultimately, removing some of the 4D activated DNA that could oppose them?

Laura said:
zin said:

Yeah, it was a weird session: a mouse running up the wall and then running down, and then the door of the wood stove falling open with a loud bang.

Hickory, dickory dock,
The clock struck one,
And down he ran,
Hickory, dickory dock.

What can it mean?

I am not sure about the mouse, but maybe the stove falling open symbolized the belly of the beast being exposed? I just heard on the radio a lady in Germany that is leading protests saying that the holocaust is/was irrelevant. :( :shock:
What a heavy session this was!

By the way, now I remembered the movie "Three Days of Condor": there, too, agents working for the CIA / government shooting employees office in which were digging in all published books - there were also all printing equipment and so on, and this guy Condor, who also worked there and had to be killed with the others, began to investigate this, and when they have known about him, they made the hunt for him. they sent the actors-agents who were supposed to play role of his defenders and saviors, and that's one of them Condor exposed that he was in CIA, and then that agent told that they plan all their operations for decades to come, and this shooting groups of workers which implicitly worked for CIA well was just a necessary step to create the necessary justification for them for its next operation.
and it is - a movie of forty years ago.

and oh yes, in this movie was repeatedly shown the WTC!

Laura said:
zin said:

Hickory, dickory dock,
The clock struck one,
And down he ran,
Hickory, dickory dock.

What can it mean?

Little mouse (someone very small but having illusion of grandeur ;D ) will try to do something big. But the outcome will be bigger and louder than the mouse anticipated, so that even he would be frightened and will run back in his little whole in the wall.

My opinion . . . :cool2: :lol:

These session's are really eye opening. Although I do feel frightened of the huge upheavals happening now and which are on the way. The changes have to come for the planets sake and the good of us all.

Thank you all for your hard work here it is truly wonderful that your light of truth has shone for so long in a world of darkness.

Laura said:
zin said:

Hickory, dickory dock,
The clock struck one,
And down he ran,
Hickory, dickory dock.

What can it mean?

Thank you for the session !!

and that is the favorite nursery rhyme of my niece!!!

tic tac tic tac tic tac time is running out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0U-1Rcq-Qg

Back
Top Bottom