Session 10 January 2015

Thank You All for the Knowledge!!!! It's mind boggling how much manipulation goes on and for how long... What a ride!

In fine estote vestris ingeniis fideles et nolite timere aliquos.

In the end, be to your innate natures faithful and be unwilling to fear anything! (thx Approaching Infinity for the translation)

Be True to yourself and do not fear!

Caesar

Thank you all for the session, something about the whole Charlie Hebdo attack stunk to high heaven.

My point is, why are all these carrots and sticks being used to move all these Semites to ONE REGION of the world??? Is the plan to get the Jews to destroy the non-Jews, while the cosmos destroys Israel at the height of its genocidal triumph? Are the Aryans exploiting the human cosmic connection to get the Semites to destroy themselves ultimately, removing some of the 4D activated DNA that could oppose them?

Thank you Whitecoast, hadn't thought of it from that angle :ohboy:

Front row seat anyone? ;)

I usually listen to a local alternative radio station when I drive to/from work. They sometimes have good shows, and sometimes host gatekeeper shows, like democracy now.

On the drive to work this morning, one of the hosts on the local morning show made a great point on the "I am charlie" movement.
Before this happened, "I am Trayvon" "I am Mike Brown" was the way it was used. It was a connection to a PERSON.
The host mentioned how she found it odd that back then it was ignored by the media and now it is all over with "I am charlie", which isn't even a person, but some group.

Wow, I can't believe that Charlie Hebdo went ahead and released another "joke".
It makes me wonder if they are really run underneath by some zionist group(s). "It's not funny charlie!" should be another sign!

This has been a bumper season for bees. Interesting that it appears to be happening as over the world;I'm in Australia.

Thank you so much for the session.

Daily chaos and people suffering are not enough for them so they decided to amplify that for their own needs. What an appetite!?

Leaving a personal document with one's ID in a car or robbing gas station or marketing himself to public won't be too wise for real professional assassin who did his "job" so precisely at Charlie Hebdo. Majority of people somehow miss this point.

"A censored video of the Charlie Hebdo shootings is raising serious questions about the recent terror attack in Paris. In the shockingly non-graphic video below, which is meant to show French police officer Ahmed Merabet being shot in the head, you’ll notice there is no blood, gore or graphic violence. Pay attention to the sidewalk to the right of the officer’s head."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJEvlKKm6og

uno said:
"A censored video of the Charlie Hebdo shootings is raising serious questions about the recent terror attack in Paris. In the shockingly non-graphic video below, which is meant to show French police officer Ahmed Merabet being shot in the head, you’ll notice there is no blood, gore or graphic violence. Pay attention to the sidewalk to the right of the officer’s head."

This has been addressed, uno. See Joe's comment:

Perceval said:
SCG, whatever. None of these people are serious. When I saw the video of the shooting of Merabet a few days ago, my first question was, "who says he was shot in the head?" Someone just pulled that out of thin air and ran with it. It's pretty obvious his head WASN'T hit, since it does not move, so why go from there to him not being shot at all? Aren't there other parts of his body close to his head??

To me, the way his body slumps suggests he was shot in upper back/side area, depending on the trajectory of the bullet. If you look closely, you can even see the front of his vest or shirt moving outwards. At that close range, a bullet would pass through, possibly being deviated by bone structure, and hit the side walk on the other side, again, dependent on angle of entry.

If that cop wasn't shot, if the bullet hit the sidewalk, then case closed! Right? No more needs to said. The cop was "in on it" and is now hiding out somewhere, or getting plastic surgery. His family, who just gave a tearful press conference, are all "in on it" too. What great actors they all are. But wait! That suggests the WHOLE THING was staged, so include all the Charlie Hebdo people and the Kosher Jews as heading for the plastic surgeon's office, and all the eyewitnesses and families giving great ACTING performances to the media. Make sure you throw in the gas station owner (actor), the print shop owner (actor) and lots of cops, for good measure (all actors!) :scared:

First of all Thank You, Laura, The Crew and The C's! :thup:

This time I have decided to not try to do so many quotes and links but I probably will do a few. I just have felt a great chakra connection with the replies. I first of all think that we should not underestimate the enemy of truth which is even still in our genes and has to be worked on to eliminate (the predators mind?).

After reading THE CROWD A STUDY OF THE POPULAR MIND BY GUSTAVE LE BON I have no trouble believing that we will see much more of "I am Charlie" mentality spread from similar false-flag activities. But this session tells us that there are secret projects that are also using technology frequency weapons against humanity as well. I don't think it is limited to France either.

I just happened to see Glenn Beck on a news channel that had been replaced by him and heard him stir up anti-muslim sentiment. He is predicting that 9-11 will seem insignificant to what may happen in the US in the immediate future. He was so smug in his manner while two fellow commentators backed him up as he went along that I switched channels shortly after that.

What if similar events are planned all over the planet as has been mentioned to activate all at once? That means not just France but most of the big players in the show. But the C's hint that "help is on the way" and it was talked about that the plans could be slightly interrupted if natural frequency events trigger Manchurian candidates prematurely. I really hope that Cosmic help will come even as serious as it could be. I don't see much happening to break the "frequency" manipulation the technology is providing the PTB unless a Cosmic Wave changes some FRVs.

I have many puzzle pieces and C's hints floating around in my mind and I am sure most of you guys do too. I will just try to mention the pieces that stand out to me and you can give me some feed back and we can continue to try and put all our pieces together. Of course this is only the latest session so I don't mean it's over after this post but here goes.

I have been thinking about GENETICS a lot how does this fit into all the anti-semitic events? Or just genetics period? I have been pondering the 353535 code and after reading one of Ark's posts I think he was on to a genetic connection. Then there is GMO food contamination (that's what I call it anyway). Then the C's seem to say there are genetic factors to the soul's incarnation choice. And the Arian race is supposed to be closer to the Nephalim tendency for aggression and domination. I see a pattern of manipulation of genetics that just continues even after birth.

Then back to religion which is for some reason the main focus of the conflicts used to incite the division and hatred. We see also "secret" religions/organizations. I see that there are just more and more connections with many of the the "secret" and mainstream religions. I was going to give an example link but realized it only goes deeper into a rabbit hole and may be biased. The link was titled "The Judeo-Masonic Tradition of Mocking the Victim". I do think the concept of "Mocking the Victim" whether it is linked to these groups (I do not know for certain) is what seems to be a trait of psychopathy. I have read different authors where the "Mocking the Victim" ceremony/ritual was described. Of course I think the Mayans and other ancient civilizations/religions had elements of the same idea. Actually I think this psychopathic trait may have been in our genetics for thousands/millions of years. Maybe some ardent sports fans can relate? Circus Maximus anyone?

Here is a link that illustrates some of the ways we impose cruel mocking upon our fellow humans: _http://piperpost.net/archives-406.htm
I do not endorse or deride piperpost but I think this might be relative.

I guess what I am saying is that I think much of what we are now seeing is "Mocking the Victim" and it sadly involves religions, secret societies, secret governments, black-ops etc.. But now to sum it up my latest take on the situation without going into more detail is that there are these are the issues I think we may be facing:

1. Genetics and a possible link to psychopathy
2. Technology being used to affect genetics (GMO)
3. Psychopathy and the use of Technology gone wild
4. Pre-disposition to certain genetic tendencies
5. Technology that may include time travel to affect future possibilities
6. Technology to affect us on an emotional/mental level infra-sound
7. Technology to that may also to a degree affect or at least upset the natural weather patterns
8. Natural cycles that may affect us in the near future (i.e. The Wave, moving into a 4th density period)

If many of us may be reincarnations of the Atlantan civilization we have not given up on using our technology unwisely it seems to me. So I guess I have just been seeing all of this chaos as a choice between STS and STO. I now look at STS as psychopathic at least in the extreme sense of it. The drama of it is difficult to watch for me but I guess I just want to see how it all turns out.

I do want to quote Whitecoast's comment:

With the exception of Ashkenazi Jews, aren't the genetics of Israeli and Arabs basically identical?

I was lying in bed last night, and the thought struck me that perhaps there's a reason the Jews are being encouraged by Israel to "come home". Mossad's support of antisemitic groups in Ukraine and elsewhere seems part of a strategy to scare Jews into emigrating to Israel. On top of this we have islamophobia being stroked to deport Muslims (since they can't do that with Jews anymore post WW2... I guess the Aryan racial agenda had to get rid of as many as possible during that small historic interval.

My point is, why are all these carrots and sticks being used to move all these Semites to ONE REGION of the world??? Is the plan to get the Jews to destroy the non-Jews, while the cosmos destroys Israel at the height of its genocidal triumph? Are the Aryans exploiting the human cosmic connection to get the Semites to destroy themselves ultimately, removing some of the 4D activated DNA that could oppose them?

I think this is at least a possibility that I hadn't thought about.

Thanks for all your inputs,

Joy to the Tribe (STO candidates that is) :bacon:

Odyssey said:
uno said:

This has been addressed, uno. See Joe's comment

It's also very much simpler and enjoyable for psychopaths to actually kill people.
Less hassle than to organize some complex plan where too many variables can lead to being exposed. Not that they seem to care much though.

It's like the ID card they found in the car...really guys ?! that's all you could come up with ?

I think it's giving them too much credit for being "creative".

They can count on the masses to come up with an alternative theory because they know we'd rather think it was all an act than to face the reality of blood & murder.

It's really worrying that it's being reported that more than 50 attacks on Muslims have already occurred, plus the special areas in prisons mentioned earlier. FWIW.

Not sure if this counts, but a few people are comparing Charlie Hebdo to Der Stürmer, essentially a hate rag:

Der Stürmer (pronounced [deːɐ̯ ˈʃtʏʁmɐ], lit. "the Attacker") was a weekly tabloid-format Nazi newspaper published by Julius Streicher (a prominent official in the Nazi Party) from 1923 to the end of World War II, with brief suspensions in publication due to legal difficulties. It was a significant part of Nazi propaganda and was vehemently antisemitic.[1] Unlike the Völkischer Beobachter (translatable as The People's Observer), the official party paper which gave itself an outwardly serious appearance, Der Stürmer often ran obscene material such as antisemitic caricatures of Jews and accusations of blood libel,[1] sexually explicit, anti-Catholic, anti-Communist, anti-capitalist and anti-monarchist propaganda too.

_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Der_St%C3%BCrmer

I'm getting ready to leave for work, so unfortunately don't have any time right now to look further into it, but it may be relevant.

Just catching up with this latest session. Thanks guys!

whitecoast said:
Perceval said:
Alana said:
Q: (L) And, getting rid of the Jews was significant? Couldn't a Germanic master race be created without destroying another group?

A: No.

Q: Why?

A: Because of 4th density prior encoding mission destiny profile.

Q: (L) What does that mean?

A: This means encoding to activate after elevation to 4th density, thus if not eliminated, negates Nephalim domination and absorption. Jews were prior encoded to carry out mission after conversion, though on individual basis. The Nazis did not exactly know why they were being driven to destroy them, because they were being controlled from 4th density STS. But, Hitler communicated directly with Lizards, and Orion STS, and was instructed on how to create the "master race."

Didn't think of this before, but this suggests that it wasn't/isn't ALL Jews but CERTAIN semites and "on an individual basis". But if you don't know which ones, you have to destroy them all to be sure. Also, here the reference is to "Jews" not semites. So I wonder if this "encoding" is still limited to Jews. As was said in the most recent session, the attack on French Muslims is part of the overall Israel agenda to demonize and destroy Muslims of the Middle East to keep Israel 'safe'.

With the exception of Ashkenazi Jews, aren't the genetics of Israeli and Arabs basically identical?

I was lying in bed last night, and the thought struck me that perhaps there's a reason the Jews are being encouraged by Israel to "come home". Mossad's support of antisemitic groups in Ukraine and elsewhere seems part of a strategy to scare Jews into emigrating to Israel. On top of this we have islamophobia being stroked to deport Muslims (since they can't do that with Jews anymore post WW2... I guess the Aryan racial agenda had to get rid of as many as possible during that small historic interval.

You may be onto something here. When Netanyahu popped up & started with that "welcome home" guff, I thought "what possible reason would he have for saying this.... now." Who benefits is always the question. And when a massive psychopath like this comes along spouting, well, whatever, then you've got to question HOW they benefit...

Laura said:
Yeah, it was a weird session: a mouse running up the wall and then running down, and then the door of the wood stove falling open with a loud bang.

Hickory, dickory dock,
The mouse ran up the clock,
The clock struck one,
And down he ran,
Hickory, dickory dock.

What can it mean?

Well, in the TV adaptation of the story, the mouse was present at the scene of every murder and in the 'reveal' sequence as well. He was the witness. If only he could speak, what tales he could tell! Maybe SOTT is like a mouse, just not particularly quiet one? ;)

And the door of the wood stove opening with a bang maybe similar to a trap closing. Maybe symbolizing the eventual "reveal" sequence. fwiw.

Thank you for the very interesting session!

SeekinTruth said:
It's really worrying that it's being reported that more than 50 attacks on Muslims have already occurred, plus the special areas in prisons mentioned earlier. FWIW.

I feel worried. I don't know how to express this. It is something I feel, it is not fear. But I think last Sunday was a turning point for humanity, something happened, for the worst. Yesterday I read from Quebec a letter from a philosopher to the Muslims, plain of hate and disgust, plain of lies, plain of projections. It was in a newspaper. In French. I live also in a country where there is a subtil hate for Muslims that now can explode ( I saw this hate and disgust when 9/11) . Maybe is my imagination but I feel that we are in the brink of something very ugly. You can not control the collective hysteria. And I see that maybe collective hysteria is on the verge of eruption. And now with the publication of their last revue by Charlie, I don't know... really.

loreta said:
SeekinTruth said:

I feel worried. I don't know how to express this. It is something I feel, it is not fear. But I think last Sunday was a turning point for humanity, something happened, for the worst.

Yes, I feel the same. There is a feeling that now even more than ever we need to be extra careful in our communications with others, because clearly common sense isn't present in most of them anymore. Very disheartening. I also think that a certain momentum was lost or actually interrupted by this deception and mass brainwashing. It had to do with Putin and Russia's opposition to the West. But now Russia and Putin had no choice but to support the lies, and it's definitely a setback. But hey, "it ain't over till the fat lady sings".

Back
Top Bottom