Session 10 January 2015

It always comes as a shock to see people so blatantly mind-programmed in such large numbers. Even today in my city a horde of poor deluded people holding "Je Suis Charlie" placards marched through the streets, a few of whom I briefly conversed with. "Not even wrong" does not even cut it.

Luckily, there seem to still be some more level-headed people that can see Islamophobia for what it is. However, we are beginning to see a theme. Starting with the rise of right-wing parties in the EU that were primarily driven by worsening economic conditions, continuing with the Nazification of Ukraine, and now moving into Gladio territory.

The elites seem determined to push through this agenda, and we're just gonna sit here and "study the reality that they create" once again, completely powerless to stop it or get away from the ripples of madness and suffering that it creates. Even when it comes to the cosmic changes, it still seems to be only the innocents getting killed by natural disasters, plane disappearances, etc. Where is the JUSTICE?

If we weren't all in this together, it would be far too easy to lose all sanity and hope. Here's to all of you who choose to wrestle with the truth this insane world rather than shut down or hide away. :headbanger:

Thank you for the session.

First session of the new year! Thank-you!

-I remember a decade and a half ago thinking, “No way! I just don’t see aggressive, popular racism arising against Muslims. It’s just so out of character for people in the West. How could it possibly happen?”

Then 9-11 struck.

“Oh. Okay.”

In today’s world, (and maybe by putting it out there, observing the thought out loud, it will invalidate it as a possibility somehow), I can see a huge economic disaster through oil/fracking companies going bankrupt thanks to this stupid ‘playing chicken with the Russians’ thing regarding oil prices.

I read an article a few days ago where it was pointed out that Obama had written a trillion-dollar bail out guarantee into some recent law should the energy sector go broke. The energy sector betting against itself. (The height of psychopathy!) -If that happened, it might cause enough of a shock around the world to send Europe into a panic.

Under panic conditions, given the primed state the French population are in now, I could see extreme behaviors erupting.

Thank you for sharing the Session.

When I watchend the December SOTT summary I thought that the 'universe' is really Crazy with us. But this Charlie Hedbo is another step to 'brave new STS world' complete with concentration camps. I feel sick about this. And all those million people, all those authoritarian followers (?) on the street. Together with the head PTBs all on one place. :phaser:

This reminded me of all the suffering in Syria, Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, Palestine, and many more, all at the hands of these conscienceless monsters who just can't and won't stop with their lies and destruction. They keep wanting to cause suffering to innocent people who just want at least one, just one, minute of peace! And what's the saddest of all is that people buy the lies, and thereby support the PTB's psychopathic acts. Three million people attended the March of "Unity"... that amount of people should've attended a protest against the suffering caused in Palestine, Ukraine, Iraq, and the current destruction of Syria, and demand a stop to it all. Instead, they march for Charlie Hebdo, a weekly newspaper that makes fun of the very people who are suffering. Not to mention that the whole thing was a clear false flag attack. Plus, of all the people in the world, Netanyahu was invited...

Malcolm X was right: "If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing."

Thank you for sharing this very interesting session. Wow, just wow!

I tend to agree with Perceval. At least it's hard to imagine such a situation at this level of conditions. But maybe after more dramatic and radical events with more victims in France and in Europe it could be more realizable in the minds. And in this sense; the emphasis of "high probability of more other terrorist attacks" from Hollande and other leaders seems to be alarming.

One question related to this. Why did Yemeni al-Qaeda claim the Charlie Hebdo attack. I mean, i have no doubt that this is a false flag attack and all signs point out that this is somehow staged. But in a false flag event you can still use subcontractor organizations even though the gunmen at the low level, who perform the act don't know that it's a false flag OP. So i know al-Qaeda is directed by CIA-Mossad, so it could be another disinformation. But then again it becomes riskier to involve more people (who know the fact) in the conspiracy.

Alana said:
Q: (L) And, getting rid of the Jews was significant? Couldn't a Germanic master race be created without destroying another group?

A: No.

Q: Why?

A: Because of 4th density prior encoding mission destiny profile.

Q: (L) What does that mean?

A: This means encoding to activate after elevation to 4th density, thus if not eliminated, negates Nephalim domination and absorption. Jews were prior encoded to carry out mission after conversion, though on individual basis. The Nazis did not exactly know why they were being driven to destroy them, because they were being controlled from 4th density STS. But, Hitler communicated directly with Lizards, and Orion STS, and was instructed on how to create the "master race."

Didn't think of this before, but this suggests that it wasn't/isn't ALL Jews but CERTAIN semites and "on an individual basis". But if you don't know which ones, you have to destroy them all to be sure. Also, here the reference is to "Jews" not semites. So I wonder if this "encoding" is still limited to Jews. As was said in the most recent session, the attack on French Muslims is part of the overall Israel agenda to demonize and destroy Muslims of the Middle East to keep Israel 'safe'.

The C's did say that we all have a bit of Cesar in us because of mixing. Could this be the case for Semites as well?

For the past 6 months, when ever I play the harmonica by the pond, the Koi would seemingly be dancing to the music "Surely goodness and mercy shall follow you, all the day's all the day's of your life". They were following a specific pattern, around one way, then reversing, back and forth in a circle. It reminded me of walking the Labyrinth. Which also reminded me of stories my Grandmother would tell me about when the Crystal People would dance to protect the world from evil. BTW, not expecting my answer to come up in this manner. So, the fish are spinning up energy. Nature has a way of working, if we pay attention.

The White Dragon that I saw, doing battle with the Black Wolf, came up from the ground in a very tight, fast spinning vortex. It was produced after a 3 day storm event, watching a composite of radar and satellite data from the storm using time lapse and multi color, broadcast on the Victoria, BC news, weather program. The anchor herself was left speechless, so it was obvious to me that others saw this as well. It is what it is!

Thanks for posting the session.

Thank you for the sobering session. We must keep the light shining, the little butterfly wings flapping... It's times like these when you remember that the Wave, comets, and all the Earth changes are for a reason. And it all starts to seem more real.

A: You are doing well. Goodbye.

That's good news. :)

Carl said:
Even when it comes to the cosmic changes, it still seems to be only the innocents getting killed by natural disasters, plane disappearances, etc. Where is the JUSTICE?

If we weren't all in this together, it would be far too easy to lose all sanity and hope. Here's to all of you who choose to wrestle with the truth this insane world rather than shut down or hide away. :headbanger:

Yes, where's the justice? I think when our time comes we'll look back on our lives and say it was worth it. We just have to keep on keeping on until then and do our part. We're all in this together.

Thanks a bunch for this new session, what a stage we live on.

I should probably start a new thread about flying and holidaying in current times, my 15 year old daughter is having a school vacation to France, Spain and Belgium in 3 months... :O

This was definitely a jaw-dropping session!!! Thank you Laura, the entire Crew and the C's.

Thanks for getting the new session up so quickly!

Something that comes to mind is that there are a lot of non-Arab Muslims in Europe and France, such as Turks. How are they going to differentiate these Muslims to put the emphasis on the Arab Muslims being destroyed? The Turks are not Semitic and are related to the Ashkenazi Jews. Just some thoughts....

Back
Top Bottom