Session 11 June 2011

Don Genaro said:
jelyfish said:
It seems like you guys are losing it. This attacking vegetarian's thing... And now without you its over thing... -Consider pulling a Gurdjieff and go your separate ways for a bit?
Attacking vegetarians? Or exposing a little bit of truth about vegetarianism?

That's right Don Genaro!!
I've send links of the discussions here and articles on SOTT to many vegetarian friends (all of them are tired and not feeling well constantly), I really hope they read them, with an opened mind.

Richard S said:
jelyfish said:
It seems like you guys are losing it. This attacking vegetarian's thing... And now without you its over thing... -Consider pulling a Gurdjieff and go your separate ways for a bit?

We are not exactly attacking vegetarians. What is being done here is exposing the myth that vegetarianism is the way to go for health and optimal nutrition. If you feel 'attacked' it is likely you do so only because you personally believe that vegetarian myth.

The "without you it's over" thing came from a session with the 6th. density light-beings we refer to as the C's. We here don't take everything that is given in these sessions as infallible information, but they have been 'right on' so many times that we tend to pay close attention to what they are relating to us.

And by the way, we ARE going "our separate ways" if you think about it. It seems to me you don't want to travel in this direction with us, and if this is so, you are certainly free to head off in any other direction you wish. We don't insist that anyone else go in the direction we here are headed.

I think what he was getting at was some of the comments in the transcript can be interpreted as a bit harsh when people forget to qualify the statement as directed specifically towards authoritarian fundie vegetarians. Ark's saying they care more about animals than people, for example, would probably be true in some wacko authoritarian vegetarians, but would be so off-base regarding normal ethical vegetarians or misinformed health vegetarians it could be seen as a viscous smear. I think Laura has made it clear in the past that the OP issue needs to be handled delicately and not haphazardly, fwiw.

I have began to smoke lately and to avoid almost lot of those products and I am feeling too some changes. A lot of changes, I think this is a beautiful learning year for me, and well, there are punches in my face but its part of the work, but it is interesting that some people are having a really bad time.

Me too I feel so good, this year. I have so much more energy than last summer. I changed a lot of things: my diet, my perception of the reality, I am more aware of what is happening in this planet thanks to my mentors, that I love so much, Sott and Mrs. Laura; I smoke now without feeling guilty, this is very important for me. But the big changes are the diet, that make me feel much much better and the blackout in my room. I feel connected with people that are really gentle, patient, good people, my tribe if I had to choose one: this forum. I don't post often, I try to come here when I can but this forum is always in my mind, strangely.

And when I read a book by Laura or one of her articles I feel with a beautiful energy: I see how Laura and Sott give with love and compassion all this knowledge that is in me this beautiful energy. I have a lot to learn, I know.

So to all of you: thank you.

loreta

jelyfish said:

Hi jelyfish,
No one here is attacking vegetarians. Many people on the forum have been vegetarians, some for long periods of time. What we have been doing is comparing notes on our experience and studying some more recent data that suggest vegetarianism may not be the best human diet for optimal health. If you spend some time looking around in the Diet & Health section you will find quite a bit of information on this topic. One place to start is here.

I don't understand what you mean by your last comment. Would you care to elaborate?

jelyfish said:

I have a better idea jelyfish (spineless creatures, yes?). YOU go your separate way. After all, this is OUR forum.

How's that for "pulling a Gurdjieff"???

:bye:

Got a bit of questions, some lack of understanding, memory on my part or perhaps (heh, it even might be possible) these questions come to mind and are actually helpful to gain insight, or I'm lacking memory of reading things that would answer these quarries.

Apologies if I don't get my quote boxes and things right.

There's this:
Q: (L) Okay. (Galaxia) So basically they're people with the essence of an animal?

A: Yes.

@Q: (L) They identify with the energetic... (Galaxia) They look like people, but they're not.

*Q: (Galaxia) They don't eat cows because they have the essence of a cow!

@Are those persons – OP’s at the height of their spiritual evolution (2d souled -already 2d graduates- in 3d form), thus human in form, as close as possible to growing into full on potentially 3d souled beings (just lacking the divine spark.. yet in appearance human)? Kind of doubting my train of thought will be followed there.. not sure I can word it better.

*Are they implying that the OP’s current soul orientation is different and not yet ‘human’ (3d) compatible (soul otientation needs to grow/change in order to better ..magnetize/synchronize/friction/octave.. arg...!), not yet a Non Organic-Portal, if only in potential?

@*I can confuse it with a judgement call in my ignorance, yet see ‘it is what it is’. Very interesting.

Then there is this: “
Q: (Burma Jones) Is that also why psychopaths can be so kind towards animals while they treat humans with such indifference?

A: Yes. Though psychopaths often are brutal toward all that cannot contribute to their aims.”

On this I’m confused since I consider Psycho’s to be 3rd density souled beings of the STS orientation – a sort of aberration, bastard spawn, due to orientation only capable of 4D STS, and a return to the cosmic gene pool (downward spiral, if it can lift itself to 4D even). Ranting further: 'It' (the psychopath) has some advantage since emotionlessly it can see things more objectively (by lack of emotional component), and thus is able to manipulate/con.. more easily to get ‘its’ desired outcome.

The confusion, is not being able to understand, if ‘it’ has no soul, why is it aloud to move (ascend densities), as one who Works (real work, physical, spiritual, emotional, intellectual) hard to ‘obtain his or her’ potential soul, how are these creatures able to move up to 4D? Is it somehow a reward -from the STS overlords, for being a ruthless, cruel, monsterous bastard- system that beings oriented that way move (in their minds) forward? Is this why they are trapped - enslaved to chase power for infinity?

Really interesting stuff here.. so much to think about.. still trying to catch up with the Odyssey info.. you guys rock! Thanks so much for sharing.. ! Apologies if my post is a bit like scrambled eggs.. there's actually, for me, some actual structure to it. :lol:

Edit 54.7-9: heh. I'm thinking there is simply not enough data. Not sure why I conclude(d) that STS have a soul at all. And maybe going in the direction with this train of thought is useless data, but it interests me. I do remember a discussion some time ago about OP's and Non-OP's and if I recall correctly that's about how it ended. Worrying about it isn't relavant, and whether a person is souled (in potential) or not isn't what is important.

Hi Balberon,
I don't know where you got the idea that psychopaths are souled beings. I think the general consensus is that the majority of psychopaths are "failed organic portals" as defined by the C's. I know it has also been discussed that certain souled individuals have made a conscious decision to be STS but apparently, for them to become 4d STS is harder than it is for us to become 4d STO. Have you read Organic Portals: The Other Race? There's plenty of discussion on the subject there.

Cassiopedia wrote: http://glossary.cassiopaea.com/glossary.php?id=19&lsel=All
Psychopaths are, according to the Cassiopaeans, 'malfunctioning preadamics.'

Wonder how I got the souled part stuck in my noodle. :huh:

Done G.: "Have you read Organic Portals: The Other Race?"

Yes, that was actually what was coming to mind when I wrote this "I do remember a discussion some time ago about OP's and Non-OP's" thanks for providing a link! Going to read up more on that tomorrow (way past my bed time). Thanks very much!

Frankly, this question of "Organic Portals: The Other Race" does not convince me !!!

Some esoteric tradition teach about two races (that is two souls-groups):
Every races last about 51.000 years,
actually, they say, there are an old race of about 38.000 years
and a young race of about 12.000 years.
This esoteric knowledge says that a young race (that is a soul group that become humane for first time) starts to appear on the Earth planet when the older-old race disappear and the young race has 25.500 years (becoming from that time the new old race).

So for this esoteric teaching there are two races that are quantitatively different not qualitatively.
Both are : GROUP of SOULS
But the older group has souls that are more structured with more functions, in such way to permit to the older souls to be more conscious.

This explanation is for me more logic
I do not believe that could exist "Organic Portals" without souls , I think that this O.P. have only less grown souls so that they are for most very less empathetic.
Every being, every thing, is only a part of the ONE, the most empathetic of all.

If all is possible...

Can advanced beings of "somethings" with science beyond our comprehension, develop bioengineered so-called "living" mechanisms built of flesh, bones, and chemistry be NOT able to contain a "soul"?

edit- spelling...

To answer this question It is necessary to define exactly :
WHAT IS A SOUL?
I can not be able to answer to this

andreaB said:
Frankly, this question of "Organic Portals: The Other Race" does not convince me !!!

Some esoteric tradition teach about two races (that is two souls-groups):
Every races last about 51.000 years,
actually, they say, there are an old race of about 38.000 years
and a young race of about 12.000 years.
This esoteric knowledge says that a young race (that is a soul group that become humane for first time) starts to appear on the Earth planet when the older-old race disappear and the young race has 25.500 years (becoming from that time the new old race).

So for this esoteric teaching there are two races that are quantitatively different not qualitatively.
Both are : GROUP of SOULS
But the older group has souls that are more structured with more functions, in such way to permit to the older souls to be more conscious.

This explanation is for me more logic
I do not believe that could exist "Organic Portals" without souls , I think that this O.P. have only less grown souls so that they are for most very less empathetic.
Every being, every thing, is only a part of the ONE, the most empathetic of all.

It would be helpful if you could give sources for this 'esoteric source' you are quoting. It sounds like a rather unlikely scenario (to say the least) based on all the information we have gathered to date.

andreaB said:
To answer this question It is necessary to define exactly :
WHAT IS A SOUL?
I can not be able to answer to this

Then perhaps you could read the Wave and Adventure series and the Secret History of the World in order to gather some information on this very question.

Back
Top Bottom