Session 11 June 2011

efeuvete said:
That reminds an idea that came to me some two years ago during a peaceful moment, sitting under a tree shadow, and thinking about Hindu Castes and Psychopaths. I mean Hindu Castes as they should be when they were defined thousands of years ago, not as they are today. The Castes are:

Brahmins (Spiritual, Intellectual, Artistic people)
Ksathriyas (Warriors, Politic people)
Vaishas (Trade people)
Shudras (Service providers people)
Untouchables... Those people you must take care their shadow don't touch you.

After a while I concluded that very well Shudras could be OP's and Untouchables... Psychopaths
And these days, reading Mouravieff Gnosis III, I found him telling something similar regarding The Untouchables Caste.
Being borned, lived in india, I can say this. I haven't seen any basis for your interpretation. Being Vaishas, I have no clue of what Trade means. Most of my friends were brahmins, I am 100% sure that they have neither inclination or care about Spiritualism or Intellectualism. At best, they can mug and recite some sanskrit slokas, whose meaning, they are not aware. Gandhi is vaishas and it mean nothing.

Just like every thing, All categorizations served one purpose, despite all the intentions- to divide, conquer and bleed.

Laura said:
So, pretty much the bottom line is this: if you don't feel that way about things here, if you don't grok that at a deep level, then this isn't your soul group, move along and find your home wherever it is.

This comment stuck hard. How do I Know? I know nothing. I only have "vibes", accumulate information, and try to "see" what happens... Without anticipation. That makes prophesy with definitive time entertaining and fun. But who knows?

I gotta say this is the best theory going. There is "something" going on here I'm not completely aware of. And that bites.

I think of a mirror. Complete knowledge was at one time. But that mirror was dropped. Broken into shards, pieces. Each piece contains an element of truth. But as pieces of a puzzle, they all must be put back together again to see the whole picture.

I was raised with the "preceipts" of man changing truth to meet the current status quo. Like the bible... There are nuggets of truth, but man has hosed them up for their own needs and desires... Each shard of truth was bastardized...

Now, about the 4D dudes & dudettes. Life on the farm. THANK YOU FOR PUBLISHING YOUR WORK. You and others have provided an excellent theory of their existence. btw, John Keel blew me away...

I cannot get out all my thoughts, but "something" tells me that you(Laura) is the most valid resource I have. In between my own research, dreams and whisperings, perhaps these theories have validity. I dunno for sure...

I have been taught, and I do believe that the "mind" we have carries on into the next plane. 5d if you will. Our current thoughts, experience, and views. Then I hope I will find the truth...

For now, I/We are to Work on "seeing" the World/Universe as it is around us. To understand exactly what is and why. Nuff said...

Once again, thank you team for another most interesting session being offered. :flowers: The diet questions, and how they were put, was nicely done with much to ponder in the responses, too.

Enaid said:
I find it especially sad that Laura has to constantly defend herself (while all the information is easily accessible for everybody) and explain these same things over and over again.

Read the forum guidelines, people, and understand that Laura is the owner of this forum, and if you don't like the line of research and work that is being done here, go elsewhere. It's really that simple.

I agree that it is a waste of Laura's time to defend herself again and again. However, I think that even if people read the Forum guide lines thoroughly, they might not fully understand what they entail.

For me this Forum has been a lot about peeling the layers off the onion and there are many, many layers left. Each time Laura, the Mods or some of the other members point out where people go off track it serves to calibrate my understanding and as such is valuable to Forum members in similar situations.

Many such answers can seem unnecessarily harsh to begin with until you understand what's at stake. Understanding what's at stake is really scary and takes time to get used to and I am thankful that I am reminded of this time and again as parts of my mind wants to forget that part.

OrangeScorpion said:
Laura said:
Q: (L) It seems that higher soul potential has been historically associated with physical problems. It's like the soul, being a strong energy, expresses itself through the body, and if the soul is unhappy, or if the soul is ill at ease, or if it's in distress, or for some reason not at peace as it is very easy to be in this day and time when there is so much cruelty and insanity rampant on the Earth, that these people with higher soul potentials tend to have more physical problems and disabilities. Is that going in a proper direction?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) So, individuals with the soul potential whose soul afflicts the body with its issues need to really understand the body, give it optimal fuel, and learn how to deal with the soul issues themselves separately or in a soul-based way.

I think that “learn how to deal with the soul issues themselves separately or in a soul-based way” means that the individuals with the soul potential should seek their own individual and specific way, general advice can't help your particular physical problem, so they must know your body,… but I don't know if I'm leaving something important.

English is not my mother tongue and don't quite understand the last sentence. Can anyone reword in other words?

On the other hand, I wonder if there is a thread that specifically addresses the issue of “soul potential” and its relationship to “physical problems and disabilities”.

Thanks in advance!

Orange, I am curious about the same point. I have made some queries around illnesses (cancer), fishing for leads around the idea that, perhaps some physical illnesses sometimes are inflicted with the intention to distract, disable, or to rub out that particular person, or genetic lineage.

I'll keep searching ;)

Again I'm going to comment as a Learner, (please correct if I am off in any way). How true it must be that a person who has a soul and really feels that He/She will be a 4D candidate, will both mentally and physically suffer in this 3D environment. Following the Cs Sessions and there comments, along with Laura's and the groups corrections, a lot is going on which may prove to anyone with half a brain that Karma and soul cleansing must take place if a soul is to advance...This will probably cause pain and some anguish but EE will help tremendously if followed. Historically when the population bomb hits around 6/7 Billion, things start to correct itself...that is in my opinion why the Cs say "help is on the way"...Learning with this group makes more sense than any other study that I have done in the last 60 years...Lets hope for a meet in 4/5D STO...

iloveyoghurt said:
OrangeScorpion said:
Laura said:
Q: (L) It seems that higher soul potential has been historically associated with physical problems. It's like the soul, being a strong energy, expresses itself through the body, and if the soul is unhappy, or if the soul is ill at ease, or if it's in distress, or for some reason not at peace as it is very easy to be in this day and time when there is so much cruelty and insanity rampant on the Earth, that these people with higher soul potentials tend to have more physical problems and disabilities. Is that going in a proper direction?

Q: (L) So, individuals with the soul potential whose soul afflicts the body with its issues need to really understand the body, give it optimal fuel, and learn how to deal with the soul issues themselves separately or in a soul-based way.

I think that “learn how to deal with the soul issues themselves separately or in a soul-based way” means that the individuals with the soul potential should seek their own individual and specific way, general advice can't help your particular physical problem, so they must know your body,… but I don't know if I'm leaving something important.

English is not my mother tongue and don't quite understand the last sentence. Can anyone reword in other words?

On the other hand, I wonder if there is a thread that specifically addresses the issue of “soul potential” and its relationship to “physical problems and disabilities”.

Thanks in advance!

Orange, I am curious about the same point. I have made some queries around illnesses (cancer), fishing for leads around the idea that, perhaps some physical illnesses sometimes are inflicted with the intention to distract, disable, or to rub out that particular person, or genetic lineage.

I'll keep searching ;)

This is an interesting question for me.

If an illness or accident can be due to STS influences, likewise I wonder whether also would exist accident or illness of STO influences.

In my case, because of my injury, I was interested in the spiritual knowledge and therefore the material of Laura and The Cassiopaeans. If the forces STS wanted to distract have achieved the opposite.

If I would haven't had the accident, I would never have interested spiritual knowledge.

Once a spiritual healer told me that we must be careful what we ask. Insinuated that I had ordered the accident I caused my injury. And the truth is that it was. Days before my accident, I remember that I was about to explode and I requested that something happened that completely changed my life. I needed a change or I was going to explode.

My accident brought me great suffering but also brought me many good things, among them Laura and The Cassiopaeans. Would be the STO forces behind my accident? Who knows!

I'll keep searching ;) :whlchair: ;)

OrangeScorpion said:
If I would haven't had the accident, I would never have interested spiritual knowledge.

Yep, I gotta agree that is my case also. I think with the way things were going in my life an exit point opened up back in the late 1970's. I could've "went home" but I cried out "I AM NOT DONE" and came back. Problem was I still had no clue as to the "truth". and I did not come cross a valid theory for 30 or so years. Always questioning, searching... I still don't know anything for sure, but I think with doing the Work of research on myself, the world around me, being of open mind and learning of possibilities has increased my chances of learning the lessons I am here for. I "hope" I've learned enough to not be freaked out when the time comes and get my soul smashed...

Roger said:
How true it must be that a person who has a soul and really feels that He/She will be a 4D candidate, will both mentally and physically suffer in this 3D environment.

How true it is?... well I don't think so that now it can't be proved as true, until some pass to that density and tell you how things are going to be.
So, wait and see. I don't know if the person feels if he/she is going to be a 4th candidate, because in the moment she knows about graduating and chooses it, becomes 4th candidate, and a candidate doesn't mean to go there, it means just a candidate. So it looks more like an election.

I just know that everything that is worth, needs work, and needs suffering, it's not accomplished by comfortable efforts, it is earn. So first of all you really have to need to go to the 4th density, to really realize if it's your destiny to go there, if your lessons here are over, if not, there is no need as I see it, to go there.

Brunauld said:
a 4D candidate

Why is it that most us "wish" for this? Why cannot "we" work with what we have and "learn" what we can? Oh sure, most want something better, but who here does know where they are in their lesson plan? Methinks this boils down to anticipation and wishful thinking. Instead of thinking pie in the sky, why cannot we accept we are here, now... Accept What Is...

Myself... I think when the shit hits the fan, I can remain lucid and act accordingly. When all the worlds open up and combine, accept all possibilities and not get smashed in an emotional rush of fear.

And Work with what we have, Here, Now...

I agree and that's what I tried to explain. Really, why do we want to go there... at the begining? because with the pass of time you really don't care about it, what you care is the present itself and what you learn here in your daily life, from this density, world, universe, presented to you.

I don't think that is going to be as alice in wonderland there.

Gurdjieff used to say that he loved those who loved work for work's sake. And I agree with this. Whether I am an OP, a sociopath, an STS pity party, it doesn't matter. I will continue to Work to the best of my ability, no matter what. Why? Because the Work is the ONLY thing in my 39 years that has proven to be an authentic way of progressing on all levels and actually causing my life to be better. By my own conscious means! Before it was like I left it all to chance, whatever happened, happened...now I realize I can effect change in my life through the Work. It may hurt, it may be hard, but I can do it. Anyone can do it. They have to want it.

So, again, it really doesn't matter to me personally, right now, if I don't have a soul or whatever; it's ever upward and onward. This Work by its very nature causes one to begin thinking along STO lines the more one progresses. Little by little. :)

FWIW

Q: (L) What kind of interference?

A: HAARP-like beamed at you.

Q: (L) And how long has this been going on?

A: Off and on for some time.

Q: (Galaxia) Is that why we were all vomiting? (Perceval) And other things?

Q: (L) So they're beaming beams at us that are jiggling our cells around.

Q: (Belibaste) This beaming, do they beam each individual?

A: No.

Q: (Belibaste) So they beam an area?

Seems we do get this a lot. From my experience, there seems to have a range of timing from which it happens a few months back. But recently the timing changes. There is this instant that i am having a good time and by the turn of the head, my body gets all tense & unease. Coupled with the "flyers mindset". Emotions tends to rise up for even the slightest agitation from (external factor).

As our bodies have a natural frequency of its own, when hit by vibrations that is out of sync. All hell break loose consciously & unconsciously. My body will behave as stress-up with the mind acting up negatively. Most of the time, in the vicinity of others, their vibrations will also have an effect on us.

What I've understand is that our anger rises from 3 simple factors (maybe oversimplify for some). Firstly the 'external' factor is anything that exists outside of your conscious, secondly the 'body' factor means getting all bodily discomfort and lastly the 'mind' factor (note that i am talking about the flyers mind) to dwell in negativeness or in a constant state of confusion. These 3 factors form a 3-legged table in which they have to appear together in order for us to get emotional and loose energy. With the table top acting as a plane for time, all 3 factors will follow a linear time line. Remember that once we loose energy, OPs are always readily to appear coincidental around us to draw that energy.

Through meditations, food we ingest, not dwelling on negative thoughts/ incidents and not following the hectic linear time the world is imposing on us, we can get in touch with our essence or soul easily. My own way of knowing is taken from clues given in one of the Cass transcript. Not sure which one but it does mention how we acknowledge a high density STO being/ angel. You just know it balls to bones. So when my soul tells me something, it just gives me an idea or procedure. Nothing more unlike the flyers mind, always giving a lot of reasons to justify an idea or thought. And when one cannot make up his mind, just don't do it. That is why enlighten masters like Buddha, Lao Tzu, OSHO mention one thing in common which is to live your life naturally & be spontaneous.

Please take this with a grain of salt. It is the concept that's important not the word by word. ;D
(It's been a long time since I've type this much) :lol:

A.K. said:
As our bodies have a natural frequency of its own, when hit by vibrations that is out of sync. All hell break loose consciously & unconsciously. My body will behave as stress-up with the mind acting up negatively. Most of the time, in the vicinity of others, their vibrations will also have an effect on us.

What I've understand is that our anger rises from 3 simple factors (maybe oversimplify for some). Firstly the 'external' factor is anything that exists outside of your conscious, secondly the 'body' factor means getting all bodily discomfort and lastly the 'mind' factor (note that i am talking about the flyers mind) to dwell in negativeness or in a constant state of confusion. These 3 factors form a 3-legged table in which they have to appear together in order for us to get emotional and loose energy. With the table top acting as a plane for time, all 3 factors will follow a linear time line. Remember that once we loose energy, OPs are always readily to appear coincidental around us to draw that energy.

Through meditations, food we ingest, not dwelling on negative thoughts/ incidents and not following the hectic linear time the world is imposing on us, we can get in touch with our essence or soul easily.

You are moving in the right direction here but I think you might want to add some ideas from Polyvagal Theory. It seems that there's a load of neurons sending signals from all the organs in the body to the brain via the vagus nerve. That is, this nerve system is constantly reading the state of all your insides. Now, imagine that there is a physical frequency being beamed at you causing all your insides to jiggle in a negative way or even just unfamiliar way - something is off. Parts of your brain will be reading this flood of information and you can go into panic mode, anger, fight, flight, freeze, whatever, due purely to physiological zapping! And, unless you have a well-developed and healthy vagal system, you won't have much control over the fallout.

A: … But in general one does not eat one's own kind for energetic reasons. Carnivores do not eat other carnivores because it is not optimal energy source.

Q: (L) In other words, we get optimal energy from eating creatures that eat vegetables. That way, we get our vegetables. But another carnivore processes all of that so that what we would get from eating another carnivore would not be optimal nutrition?

This discussion brings to mind these comments in "In Search Of The Miraculous" (pages 319-323)::
...it must be remembered that ‘intelligence’ is determined not by the density of matter but by the density of vibrations . . . The cosmic level of being of every living creature is determined
“First of all, by what this creature eats,
“Secondly, by what he breathes, and
“Thirdly, by the medium in which it lives

...“The intelligence of a matter is determined by the creature for whom it can serve as food…No living being can change its [cosmic classification of] food at will, or the air it breathes, or the medium in which it lives.

...The organism is adapted to transform precisely these coarse matters into fine matters, and if you give it fine matters instead of coarse matters it will not be In a position to transform them and it will very soon die. Neither air nor food can be changed. But impressions, that is, the quality of the impressions possible to man, are not subject to any cosmic law…If man could improve his food, that is, make it finer, he would have to feed on water

…But while it is not possible for him to improve [the cosmic classification of] his food and air, he can improve his impressions to a very high degree and in this way introduce fine ‘hydrogens’ into the organism. It is precisely on this that the possibility of evolution is based…This changes the whole picture and a man who makes higher ‘hydrogens’ the food for the upper story of his machine will certainly differ from one who feeds on the lower 'hydrogens.'

"There is still another system of classification," he said, "which you also ought to understand..which leads us far beyond the limits of what we call ‘living beings'...higher than living beings, as well as...lower than living beings…The diagram of this classification is called the ‘Diagram of Everything Living.’

“According to this diagram every kind of creature, every degree of being, is defined by what serves as food for this kind of creature or being of a given level, and for what they themselves serve as food, because in the cosmic order each class of creature feeds on a definite class of lower creature and is food for a definite class of higher creatures."

That's all seemed clear enough, but upon closer examination of the 'Diagram of Everything Living' I see that it indicates we're supposed to eat 'invertebrates' (and we're eaten by 'arch-angels'), but maybe i'm taking it too literally, instead of conceptually,

Back
Top Bottom