Session 11 June 2011

Laura said:
A.K. said:
As our bodies have a natural frequency of its own, when hit by vibrations that is out of sync. All hell break loose consciously & unconsciously. My body will behave as stress-up with the mind acting up negatively. Most of the time, in the vicinity of others, their vibrations will also have an effect on us.

What I've understand is that our anger rises from 3 simple factors (maybe oversimplify for some). Firstly the 'external' factor is anything that exists outside of your conscious, secondly the 'body' factor means getting all bodily discomfort and lastly the 'mind' factor (note that i am talking about the flyers mind) to dwell in negativeness or in a constant state of confusion. These 3 factors form a 3-legged table in which they have to appear together in order for us to get emotional and loose energy. With the table top acting as a plane for time, all 3 factors will follow a linear time line. Remember that once we loose energy, OPs are always readily to appear coincidental around us to draw that energy.

Through meditations, food we ingest, not dwelling on negative thoughts/ incidents and not following the hectic linear time the world is imposing on us, we can get in touch with our essence or soul easily.

You are moving in the right direction here but I think you might want to add some ideas from Polyvagal Theory. It seems that there's a load of neurons sending signals from all the organs in the body to the brain via the vagus nerve. That is, this nerve system is constantly reading the state of all your insides. Now, imagine that there is a physical frequency being beamed at you causing all your insides to jiggle in a negative way or even just unfamiliar way - something is off. Parts of your brain will be reading this flood of information and you can go into panic mode, anger, fight, flight, freeze, whatever, due purely to physiological zapping! And, unless you have a well-developed and healthy vagal system, you won't have much control over the fallout.

Thank you Laura for the direction.

That's all seemed clear enough, but upon closer examination of the 'Diagram of Everything Living' I see that it indicates we're supposed to eat 'invertebrates' (and we're eaten by 'arch-angels'), but maybe i'm taking it too literally, instead of conceptually,

It's very possible that some information got distorted with time, and to me it seems that this food chain is only for STS hierarchy because STO feeds themselves, but metaphorically it could be that 4D STS did appeared like angels through history so this can maybe fit in a way.

This session was reassuring to me in the sense that I was drawn to and have been in the process (months in) of adopting a paleo diet and going gluten free before being introduced to these materials. I think giving up all dairy is going to be my biggest problem. I don't drink milk, but I use half and half and enjoy cheese and ice cream occasionally. :rolleyes:

ona.alicia said:
This session was reassuring to me in the sense that I was drawn to and have been in the process (months in) of adopting a paleo diet and going gluten free before being introduced to these materials. I think giving up all dairy is going to be my biggest problem. I don't drink milk, but I use half and half and enjoy cheese and ice cream occasionally. :rolleyes:

Yeah dairy is a big one for many and the stuff is so bad for us. Have you ever tried hemp milk ona? I use an unsweetened vanilla hemp milk and I think its pretty darn close to milk for me. It has a slight vanilla flavor to it but no sugar and its much better for you than regular milk or half and half. I'm not real big on milk so I don't drink it often but it might help you get off the half and half.

ona.alicia said:

As a stage, why don't you try just using pure cream instead of half& half (eliminates the casein) and real mozzarella cheese only. If you want ice-cream, make your own with pure cream, fruit and xylitol.

The ice-cream tip was a big hit with my family, and may just help eliminate the tantrums that ensue when my daughter and I go straight past the ice-cream stand every day.

To One and all, Many, many, Thanks 4 another insightfull perspective to reality. As seems to becoming quick and fast now. The words that continue to stand out are vigilance, vigilance, and the some more vigilance.

Big, Big, protections 4 these difficult times as reiterated by the C's are, EE, Diet, meditation, exercise, rest, relaxation, prayers, vitamin's, and to keep moving, to avoid clustering for attacks. Think, Think, and Think again be 4 committing.

"They" the 3Dsts+4Dsts, never did play with a full deck, and never will.

Comme la vie!

Hello. I am a vegetarian, and after reading this last session, for the first time, I strongly suspect that I am an organic portal. The feeling was very bad. Previously, I was even fanatical, and condemned meat-eating and smoking. In the past year or two I have rejected a negative opinion about it, thanks to the new literature that I encountered, as these transcripts, Ra material and the like. I realized that many views, which I cultivated, that are demonic in nature (STS), and should be rejected.
But before moving on to the vegetarian diet, I made a trial period, after which I concluded that I generally healthier than before. In doing so, especially I think that I have become more resistant to colds. There is a possibility that the wrong conclusion, for by then the war started, and food became more limited in many ways. But for now I do not feel the need to change that part, because physically I feel good. It gave me another reason to suspect that I am an organic portal, because apparently, people of a higher level of consciousness usually have health problems. But even if I am an organic portal, I hope to take advantage of these opportunities for growth and learning.

Mandrak said:
Hello. I am a vegetarian, and after reading this last session, for the first time, I strongly suspect that I am an organic portal. The feeling was very bad. Previously, I was even fanatical, and condemned meat-eating and smoking. In the past year or two I have rejected a negative opinion about it, thanks to the new literature that I encountered, as these transcripts, Ra material and the like. I realized that many views, which I cultivated, that are demonic in nature (STS), and should be rejected.
But before moving on to the vegetarian diet, I made a trial period, after which I concluded that I generally healthier than before. In doing so, especially I think that I have become more resistant to colds. There is a possibility that the wrong conclusion, for by then the war started, and food became more limited in many ways. But for now I do not feel the need to change that part, because physically I feel good. It gave me another reason to suspect that I am an organic portal, because apparently, people of a higher level of consciousness usually have health problems. But even if I am an organic portal, I hope to take advantage of these opportunities for growth and learning.

Hi Mandrak. Just curious, have you read Lierre Keith's book, The Vegetarian Myth? If not, I highly recommend it. (Also, we encourage all newbies to post an introduction in the newbies board.)

Mandrak said:

Hi Mandrak,

By worrying about whether you are an OP or not, you might just be giving yourself an excuse in case you fail. Why not just go ahead and see what you can learn?

I have been dogged myself by "machine" problems ever since I became involved with this group over 8 years ago. I have learned a great deal, but it feels like I lag far behind other people that came along around the same time. Why is that? Who knows. And what difference does it make? It is a lifelong pattern for me, and I suppose that one lesson that comes from it is to not be comparing oneself with other people that way. So don't make excuses, and don't compare.

Demonic? How about "human." Sometimes it seems like there is not much difference, once you get to know the human race well, although I would say that some cultures seem to be more susceptible to those influences than others. It's all STS.

I was a vegan for a few years, and a religious one at that. My attitude was so bad that I noticed now bad it was (I have long had a habit of self-observation.) I guess it is a little like hearing yourself snore. But don't condemn yourself for observing, unless you really do want to fail.

Before I went vegan, I had been eating the "Standard American Diet." I weighed 300 pounds, and my back had given out (ruptured disc). The vegan diet helped me to recover. But after a couple of years I could tell that in some important way it wasn't working for me, even though I felt better than I did before.

If you can go on eating vegetarian but remain objective about it then you can do your own experiment with it. The problems with vegetarianism aren't always physical, though. A big concern is that your ability to think will be compromised, and that can be very hard to measure objectively after your thinking has already been compromised.

I hadn't thought about this before, but my ability to do my job (computer programming) improved dramatically after I started eating meat again. I would say now that it is possible that both the Standard American Diet and veganism compromised my ability to think.

If it helps, maybe you have health problems you don't know about yet. :)
But even if you don't, I don't think that will keep you from learning. Welcome, and please do post something about yourself in "newbies."

Megan said:
By worrying about whether you are an OP or not, you might just be giving yourself an excuse in case you fail. Why not just go ahead and see what you can learn?

I second that. Many times I've felt I might be an OP for various reasons. Caring for animals more than humans or not feeling empathy in certain situations when I believe I should but I am a much different person now than I was when I started walking this path and today its easier to see that many of these things are just the predator's mind at work trying to keep us from going further in life. All that is important is what we do with the time given to us, so I wouldn't waste it on an assumption.

Megan said:
I hadn't thought about this before, but my ability to do my job (computer programming) improved dramatically after I started eating meat again. I would say now that it is possible that both the Standard American Diet and veganism compromised my ability to think.

Amen to that! It's funny you should mention this Megan because for the past few days I've been thinking the same thing (pun intended). :lol: My thinking seems to have cleared up and my memory has gotten much better. I definitely think the meat is helping my body in more ways than one.

A: Again, we cannot tell you all. But know that there is no chance for a positive outcome for Earth and the future without the presence.

SHEKINA

Robert Fordisto said:
A: Again, we cannot tell you all. But know that there is no chance for a positive outcome for Earth and the future without the presence.

SHEKINA

Hi Robert,
Perhaps you could elaborate on why you have connected this Hebrew word with the quote from the session and decided to share it with us in this way?

Hi Venus,

The word appears in Laura's book "Amazing Grace", Chapter 31, Page 344. She received the word during a meditation and it means, "Forerunner of The Presence of God. When I read that part of the session talking about the presence i thought that perhaps there was a relation and bring it here to the forum to promote a discussion about its meaning and implications. Maybe I am wrong, but if not, i would like to know Laura's opinion on this matter.

Regards

Back
Top Bottom