Session 11 June 2011

Hi Robert,
I think Venusian was simply asking for clarification which you provided. I think it is a valid and interesting connection that you made. This is what wikipedia has to say about Shekhinah
[quote author=wikipedia]
Shekhinah (alternative transliterations Shekinah, Shechinah, Shekina, Shechina, Schechinah, שכינה) is the English spelling of a grammatically feminine Hebrew language word that means the dwelling or settling, and is used to denote the dwelling or settling presence of God (cf. divine presence), especially in the Temple in Jerusalem.
[/quote]

I am not sure whether the last part "especially in the Temple of Jerusalem" is relevant (seems like an attempt to restrict the definition with an agenda) but the rest of it seems to resonate well in the context of the current transcript. My interpretation is in the line of anchoring of the STO frequency resonance vibration on Earth through an activation of the feminine principle.

Robert Fordisto said:
Hi Venus,

The word appears in Laura's book "Amazing Grace", Chapter 31, Page 344. She received the word during a meditation and it means, "Forerunner of The Presence of God. When I read that part of the session talking about the presence i thought that perhaps there was a relation and bring it here to the forum to promote a discussion about its meaning and implications. Maybe I am wrong, but if not, i would like to know Laura's opinion on this matter.

Regards

Hi Robert,
That is an interesting connection, and thank you for clarifying so we could understand you.

Pete said:
Megan said:
By worrying about whether you are an OP or not, you might just be giving yourself an excuse in case you fail. Why not just go ahead and see what you can learn?

I second that. Many times I've felt I might be an OP for various reasons. Caring for animals more than humans or not feeling empathy in certain situations when I believe I should but I am a much different person now than I was when I started walking this path and today its easier to see that many of these things are just the predator's mind at work trying to keep us from going further in life. All that is important is what we do with the time given to us, so I wouldn't waste it on an assumption.

Megan said:
I hadn't thought about this before, but my ability to do my job (computer programming) improved dramatically after I started eating meat again. I would say now that it is possible that both the Standard American Diet and veganism compromised my ability to think.

Amen to that! It's funny you should mention this Megan because for the past few days I've been thinking the same thing (pun intended). :lol: My thinking seems to have cleared up and my memory has gotten much better. I definitely think the meat is helping my body in more ways than one.

I will third that. You just do not know if you're an OP or not until you start down the path. No matter if you're an OP or not, you're still climbing up the evolution ladder. By doing the work now just prepares you for a better next incarnation or where ever you will be. That is why prior to the Fall of human. There is a high chance that the OPs of that era learned from the souled humans. I think i read about this from one of the Edgar Cayce books? It just rings to me. We all help each other in this short wave cycle. Comparing to our current state of the world, "sigh" it is humans that is forced to learn from the normal OPs and the short circuited ones (OP). Everywhere i look, be it media or the way of life, people just do not 'be' what they used to be before the 1980s. We are just drowning in our shit. :(

Hi, again!

Laura told that 30 million nephilims there on the earth - but this is real false or she doesn't even know who is these nephilims!! And soon all of you will see them and their intentions are not kind at all...And who is the shepherd ? - Reptiles, zetas - they are. You all forget sessions with real truth?
By the way this kind of information exists not only in CS sessions by Laura but in every channel with the truth.

This is the video about nephilims - and don't confuse nephilims and anything else as excuse.

_http://video.mail.ru/mail/rosalex2205/289/297.html

Mod Note: Deactivated hyperlink

Truth_evidence said:
Hi, again!

Laura told that 30 million nephilims there on the earth - but this is real false or she doesn't even know who is these nephilims!! And soon all of you will see them and their intentions are not kind at all...And who is the shepherd ? - Reptiles, zetas - they are. You all forget sessions with real truth?
By the way this kind of information exists not only in CS sessions by Laura but in every channel with the truth.

This is the video about nephilims - and don't confuse nephilims and anything else as excuse.

Hi Truth_evidence! If you search on this site you will find a wealth of information about nephilim and related subjects.

Hi Truth_evidence,

It seems you may not yet understand how networking is an essential component of the Cassiopaean experiment. Why not give a shot at understanding how this has shaped the way the channeled information is understood?

Much wisdom and growth can result from studying it.

Truth_evidence said:
Hi, again!

By the way this kind of information exists not only in CS sessions by Laura but in every channel with the truth

Mod Note: Deactivated hyperlink

maybe you could start to work on yourself in order to not follow any subjectiv believe that maybe doesn't have anything to do with reality.
you could learn so much here if you would like to.

you could ask yourself; why is it that I believe that this is the truth ?
critical thinking and an open mind is very important.

Truth_evidence said:
Hi, again!
<snip>

Truth_evidence,

Have you read the forum guidelines? It seems that you are here to teach and not network. Your posts so far have been what we call "noise" here. Maybe you should move on to a forum where you will fit better?

Truth_evidence said:
Laura told that 30 million nephilims there on the earth - but this is real false or she doesn't even know who is these nephilims!! And soon all of you will see them and their intentions are not kind at all

Methinks if you would read this material, yes, there is another race of humanoids here, NOW. 'Tis up to you to do the work instead of being spoon feed and making accusations...

Al Today said:
Truth_evidence said:
Laura told that 30 million nephilims there on the earth - but this is real false or she doesn't even know who is these nephilims!! And soon all of you will see them and their intentions are not kind at all

Methinks if you would read this material, yes, there is another race of humanoids here, NOW. 'Tis up to you to do the work instead of being spoon feed and making accusations...

Funny his name is "Truth_evidence".....

Finally I have caught up with this thread! Thank you for posting yet another interesting session!

Onwards with "The Odyssey"! :)

Robert Fordisto said:
Hi Venus,

The word appears in Laura's book "Amazing Grace", Chapter 31, Page 344. She received the word during a meditation and it means, "Forerunner of The Presence of God. When I read that part of the session talking about the presence i thought that perhaps there was a relation and bring it here to the forum to promote a discussion about its meaning and implications. Maybe I am wrong, but if not, i would like to know Laura's opinion on this matter.

Regards

Yes, I got goosebumps when you wrote it. It also reminds me of this:

26 Nov 1994

Q: (L) If this is all a part of a natural grand cycle, and
correct me if I am wrong here, it almost seems as if you
guys, the "good guys", and the other "bad" guys, that you
just really kind of go at it just for fun, is that true?
A: No.
Q: (L) But you say it is a natural thing or part of a natural
grand cycle. Is this natural grand cycle just part of the
interaction between light and darkness which just simply
must be?
A: Yes. We are at "front line" of universe's natural system
of balance.
That is where one rises to before reaching
total union of "The One". 6th level.

16 Sept 1995
Q: (RC) It has come to my attention that most of the places
where the word for "God" is used in Zohar as well as in
the Old Testament, it is used in its feminine form. Does
this imply that the Queen of Heaven... who is Isis?

A: Isis is a vanguard.

Q: (RC) What is a vanguard?

A: A symbol of energy patterns that lead transformations of
cultures during border periods.

4 October 1997

Q: I have a few questions on the subject of Cassiopaea. On
several occasions you have described Cassiopaea or the
Cassiopaeans, the unified thought form light beings that
transmit through Cassiopaea, as being the 'front line of
the universe's system of natural balance.'
On another
occasion when Roxanne was here, she was asking questions
about Isis and you said that Isis was a 'vanguard.' Now,
it seems to me that something that is at the front line is
also a vanguard - that the definitions are
interchangeable, or similar.
In reading through all the
various myths and legends, it occurs to me that the
similarity between the imagery of Queen Cassiopaea and
Isis is quite striking. What is the relationship between
Queen Cassiopaea, archetypally speaking, and Isis?
A: Subliminal.
Q: It is subliminal? The other thing I noticed about the
word 'Isis' is that it can be slightly altered to make 'I
Zeus.' And, Perseus can be 'per Zeus' and Persia can be
made to say 'per ziu.' One of the oldest etymological
roots for the word 'God' is 'ziu' from which we get 'deu.'
These all represent the English translation of 'for God,'
with Perceval being 'per ziu val' or 'strong for God.'
Could you comment on these relationships?
A: Interconnected by trilingual learning curve.
Q: Any further comments?
A: No.
Q: I also noticed that the word 'Osiris' could also be
slightly modified to say 'of Sirius.' Comment, please.
A: Sirius was regarded highly in your "past."
Q: What was the foundation of this regard for Sirius?
A: "From whence cometh, is seen that which knows no
limitation."
Q: Could you elaborate on that?
A: Could, but will not.
Q: Why?
A: Because you can!

Laura said:
Q: (RC) What is a vanguard?

A: A symbol of energy patterns that lead transformations of
cultures during border periods.

Maybe it's also connected to the concept of anchoring (an-core-ing) the frequency? Also this excerpt from here came to mind:
Q: (L) So, he returned the ark to the so-called angel. And then, he gave something to someone else. Previously, when I asked about this, you said that what he gave to Esau was "trampled leaves of wrath, the blue apples incarnate," and remarked that I should inquire into the "core meaning."
A: And who was "Kore?"
Q: (L) Was this Abraham's daughter?
A: It was the last living member of the Perseid family.
Q: (L) Was it a male or female?
A: Female.

Back
Top Bottom