Session 12 July 2014

Keit said:
On the other hand, with all the greatness and usefulness of Caesar, he couldn't be saved from his fate. The same is with Kennedy, or Princess Diana. So there is probably some other mechanism at play here, maybe a concept of service to others that transcends time or this person's life. Maybe that's why Caesar said: "In the end you must be true to your own nature and fear nothing. If you do that you may make a difference after you are gone." Well, hopefully, if one learns from mistakes of others, there will be an opportunity to see one's seeds bearing fruit in this lifetime too! ;)

Well, one thing came to my mind. If Caesar had to go through the same path that all human beings have to go through in their spiritual development, then, from what I can see, he probably had the same problem as Gurdjieff - he couldn't find another person to put "on the step he has just left". Only thing he had was soldiers, which is not enough in any war. You must also have "generals" which are right behind your level of being.

And where were his potential candidates? Who knows. Just take a look today where we are and where is Laura. Thousands of miles are between us. And the only reason why we can talk to each other today is because we have internet. I mean, you can be the smartest guy (or girl) in the world, but if you don't have something like internet, forget about changing the world.

Just my 2 euro cents. ;)

Wonderful session !!!!! I got goose bumps all over when I was reading it. Thanks Laura and team for sharing ,and your effort .
Am very grateful . :-)

Midway said:
First, many thanks for a great and super-thought provoking session.

Second, with respect to the killing discussion, no one has yet raised the karmic impact of taking the body from a soul. The C's said that Caesar's actions were karmic balancing, which I understand to mean that his killings actually resolved karmic issues instead of creating them.

Very few, if any, people who kill can say with certainty that they are karmic balancing. In general, one would want to avoid having to kill to avoid the karmic implications. For example, see the soul attachments and the like that are causing problems for today's battle veterans, which I understand to be a type of karmic attachment or punishment for forcibly taking a soul's vessel.

Caesar led a very unique case of an advanced soul acting in accord with his highest self in a particular and dangerous time period where killing was a necessary part of the "mission." Basically, as another mentioned, the killing was OK because of time/place. Very dangerous to extrapolate that out to almost any other situation, especially in today's world.

Third, I'm very intrigued by the comment about "when the [prayer] packets arrive" to Caesar. As exhaustively discussed, religion today is part of the control system and may even work to be an energetic feeding ground for 4d STS. This comment about the packet arrival suggests to me more about how someone prays. My guess would be that a sincere request for help from a soul asking without anticipation would be most likely to land in Caesar's mailbox. Demands or the energetic praise demanded by religion are more likely to be routed to STS. Is that how others are seeing this comment?

Just in case it helps anybody, this is how I see this comment:

After Iulius Caesar was assassinated, the people of the roman empire have started to value and then worship his ideas and ideals.
Somebody, probably part of the religious elite, establishment or even somehow related to the 4D controllers, has recognized that as being a dangerous development that was offering the common folk a true and too easy possibility to escape the famous "controlling matrix" or just to have a better understanding of themselves and the world.

With the knowledge of the state of "hyper-consciousness" that Caesar's soul finds itself in and the unusual availability of a source of true spiritual help and succor for the "tired" and beleaguered human souls that this state allows for, a countering scheme was then concocted.
They simply put together a fictional character with a fictional life and origin to whom they have attributed Caesar's ideas and ideals excluding any identifying elements. This way they did not have to force anybody to forget the already adopted and treasured teachings. This way they were able to divert any attempt at communication and request for spiritual help to "god " knows what place in the universe, maybe even the "hungry belly" of a 4D STS entity.

And so it is that to this day if you pray to the Jesus of the bible, that was born of a virgin, in a stable surrounded by farm animals, and who turned water to wine and was crucified in order to take on the sins of humanity, your loving thoughts and desperate cry for help will end up in the said "hungry belly' of some unloved entity. That probably even more so if the prayer is designed to help "defeat the subhuman enemy", or to "punish the unbelieving sinners" and other such negatively charged requests.

And if you pray to an advanced soul that loved (and as we recently found out, pitied) humanity and tried his entire life to help change and improve it, then the "packet" fortunately arrives and Caesar's soul picks up the "email".

This of course, is just a story reflecting my views. I have no "scientific" way of knowing how things have happened in reality, and how things stand in this respect at this point in "time". Of course, extensive research is necessary in order to separate the "wheat from the chaff' concerning what is real and what is imaginary from the life of the fictional Jesus compared to that of the real man Caius Iulius Caesar.
And also my writing style needs to improve to help make things more clear and easy to understand. :)

I only wanted to make people who really want to know, think about this, do the researching and "soul searching" and find their own answers. They are all in there...

Still, everybody, careful about false "higher selves".

Peace :)

My sincere thanks to Laura, Ark, and all the folks @ the Chateau for so generously sharing these sessions, your research, and your love (love=light=knowledge).

Kniall said:
Midway said:
For example, see the soul attachments and the like that are causing problems for today's battle veterans, which I understand to be a type of karmic attachment or punishment for forcibly taking a soul's vessel.

Who are you talking about here? U.S. vets?

About the killing issue and Caesar, maybe I am not normal, and maybe I am a psychopath (but I doubt it), but I really don't see it as a big problem. I was thinking about that for a few years and come to the conclusion that I would kill anyone who is attacking me or my family, and without the blink of the eye, or any remorse for that person afterwards. I look it at it very simple, I'm not going against you, if you are going against me, I will stop you. And I don't think that the karma has to do something with it. BUT, I also think that the trick is to live your life in a way so not to get into such situations, there is always a choice.

I think that Pierre explained it the best in this sentence form the session transcript:
(Pierre) Maybe the difference is that Caesar was aware of the very fundamental reason why he was killing...

And for the soldiers and the PTSD, not forget that they actually don't know the reasons why they are killing people. They are not killing people at the personal level, and for their personal cause, they are killing people because they are "soldiers" and "that's their job to do" (in simple words: they are working for psychopaths, in our psychopathic ran world, they don't have real reason to kill anyone. Plus, they are heavily conditioned by the society and the church).

This matter of kill or not kill reminds me the conversations between Castaneda and don Juan Matus, where he tell (don Juan) that he killed at least five men. Now, along with that, don Juan relates that this was in the context of brutal attacks against yakies Indians in which even his mother and his father were killed in front of his eyes, so, of course, everything depends on the context . Personally I've always said that if a thief or murderer comes to my house to attack with danger of death to beloved or close person, I do not doubt for a moment to defend and kill if it ensures the safety of the loved one, in this case, I think it's an act of love and protection to a loved one. Something similar can be seen in the episode "Petty Tyrants" on Castaneda's book "The Fire from Within", but in a very different context of "power", and where is the tyrant that who digging his own grave, so to speak, and where the "aggrieved person" only acts as a bridge for that to happen.

So perhaps his soldiers' value was in the selfless service to a 'good' greater than their own?
As for his enemies' deaths, by fighting him, they made clear on some level their opposition to a better state of affairs on the planet. "Thou shalt not kill" is too simplistic. Imagine if Caesar had taken the completely pacificist approach. Even Gandhi thought that if someone was attacked, it was their responsibility to fight tooth and nail to protect themselves.

Maybe Caesar's vision was and is impossible. People are too fickle and self-centered to change by example.
But it's important to the universe to see the world as it is and as it could be, and to do whatever possible make it a better place. If 'God' is the Cosmic Mind of the Universe, we are DCM's 'body'.
It's up to us to debug the universe, to receive, process, create, and transmit information in the way we live our lives, in our social interactions, in our choices, in the legacy we leave our children.

That is an interesting perspective.

I wonder if a key factor in the killing question would be whether one is killing a human as in a souled being, as opposed to killing a OP or a psychopath?

For instance, if there is no soul, and only flesh and bone are being terminated, then it might even be considered pretty much like the "wheat and the tares" sort of situation.

And I wonder, if maybe since the universe "works through us", that maybe it is our responsibility in the end, to weed the garden and remove the tares?

It may even have been what certain armies or soldiers had in mind, which was, to remove evil dictators/psychopaths once and for all, then live in peace without them.

And it just seems, that by allowing psychopaths to be our leaders, and control the masses that we have been sending a pretty bad message to the universe about what and how we want the world to be.

I think it would have been a great honor, to have been in Caesar's army!

l apprenti de forgeron said:
I have read more than one occasion that Caesar had blue (or gray) eyes. In conclusion, clear eyes. And I think, subjectively, I like to see to Caesar represented in this way, perhaps like a closer link with Ark and Putin.

Where have you read the Caesar had blue or gray eyes?

According to Suetonius in his Life of the Deified Julius (45.1-3):

Caesar is said to have been tall, with a fair complexion, shapely limbs, a rather full face and keen black eyes and to have had sound health, except that towards the end of his life he was subject to sudden fainting fits as well as nightmares. He also had two attacks of epilepsy while on campaign.

"He was fastidious in the care of his person and so not only kept his hair carefully trimmed and shaved, but even had his body hair plucked. He was extremely vexed by the disfiguring effects of his baldness since he found it exposed him to the ridicule of his opponents. As a result he used to comb his receding hair forward from the crown of his head and of all the honours voted him by the senate and people, there was none that pleased him more or that he made use of more gladly than the privilege of wearing a laurel wreath on all occasions.

They say too that his dress was unusual; his purple-striped tunic had fringe sleeves down to the wrist and he always wore a belt over it, although it was loosely fastened. This it is said was the reason for Sulla's frequent warning to the optimates to beware of the 'loose-belted boy'.

Approaching Infinity said:
That's closer, I think. But the iris/pupil on the left (Caesar's right eye) is placed too far to the left. of the eye. It should be a bit closer to the center of the eye ball, if my eye balls don't deceive me! ;)
can be so right
9ca6d4c05b6a.jpg

You may have noticed that each eye is different form?

may therefore have difficulty

/ almost all people have different eyes /

Well what a session indeed so much information and much to ponder and all those 5th century questions floating around and it all makes so much sense as per Arthur and all those 5th century churches dotted everywhere.Time of disaster and so many things in flux beacuse od Caesars connection with the Gauls and knowledge of the stoics i wonder how much he new about the ancient celts..and the history of the north.
Fantastic session thx to all another mosiac tile laid on the path to truth.Thank you Caesar.

I allowed myself to make such an option

c464871ff56c.jpg

can not be sure. that the tip of the nose was such
but on the other he busts similar to that

Alvalsen said:
I allowed myself to make such an option

c464871ff56c.jpg

can not be sure. that the tip of the nose was such
but on the other he busts similar to that

Great job. Can you give him more hair, like before he started going bald, just so we can get an image of the "young Caesar"?

Alvalsen said:
Great job. Can you give him more hair, like before he started going bald, just so we can get an image of the "young Caesar"?

hmm ..

I do, but how thick his hair was in his youth?

could be here like this?))
c084f115e702.jpg

/I think he had a sense of humor :lol:/

In the spirit of light hearted ness, it would be interesting to see Caesar with longer hair and beard so that we might gaze upon the truer face of the mythical Jesus. But for the record, I think it's neat what's already been done. And thanks!! :)

Back
Top Bottom