Session 13 January 2024

We need a catalog of transcripts of sessions in Russian by year/month in a simple text format (txt, html) and with clear navigation, like the dreamland website was.
As someone who also came here from Dreamland, I agree. As a minimum you can make the same table as for English transcripts on the forum

This is a good idea and I agree with you that it would be very helpful :-) 👍

Please note, though, that it is a time and energy consuming project, because contrary to what was posted on Dreamland, there is a great emphasis on the quality of translation, so it's not possible to just translate all the transcripts using Google or Deepl, and then make the table in order to cover "the minimum". A lot of it is already translated, but it still requires planning and time to integrate it.

But it is definitely something worth considering. We would also appreciate help, since the number of people who can do translations is very limited. 🙏 If any of you would like to assist and contribute, please let us know. We would greatly appreciate it. :flowers:

This would greatly help with the research that each of us is (hopefully) doing and sharing with others.
This is a wish, of course. Such work would take time (it doesn’t exist!🙂).

Good and thorough research is exactly one of the main reasons why people should read Laura's books and not only raw transcripts.👍 And that's why the books were and are still in the process of being translated.

The thing is that we had a lot of examples of people coming to the forum with an interest only in the transcripts. The same people afterward share their own ideas, conclusions and theories, and then it turns out that either this was already mentioned and covered in the Wave, or in the books Laura explained her thinking process. and the meaning of what was written in the transcripts becomes more clear and nullifies their theories.

Bottom line, it's highly recommended to read the Waves and High Strangeness at least once. If you haven't done it, then you are missing a lot of valuable content and context. ;-) What's more, the Wave books already contain the text of most of the early sessions, so if anyone wants to read them again or go over them, it's possible to find all of it already published on the ru.cassiopaea.org site.

And we will have to look into the project of making the table 😊

Last August 2023 - things culminated suddenly into the worst episode of all: waking up one morning - without i could hear anything in both of my ears, and knowing i had to work driving subway trains in the evening... it freaked me out quite a bit. (it worked-ish in the evening, as the tough goo left a tiny-tiny opening, just barely enough so i could at least hear a little bit - in order drive the trains and hear orders in the radio).

Story behind / culprit:
Something guided me gradually to where the origin of all this ear mess was: It was in my washing machine. I had during the past 2 years noticed that our clothes - even after coming out "fresh", had a peculiar smell of fungus, which not even the softener could mask - and it just got worse and worse. But where was the source ?! I just couldn't figure it out. I did look into the washing machine, but didn't find anything...
Thanks for sharing this! I've noticed a similar suspicious smell coming from wet clothes fresh out the washer. Do you mean it was in or under the rubber seal that surrounds the door opening? Or actually deeper than that? Sorry I can't quite understand the exact location that you found the mould. Did it require using a screwdriver and taking apart pieces of the machine?

Thanks for sharing this! I've noticed a similar suspicious smell coming from wet clothes fresh out the washer. Do you mean it was in or under the rubber seal that surrounds the door opening? Or actually deeper than that? Sorry I can't quite understand the exact location that you found the mould. Did it require using a screwdriver and taking apart pieces of the machine?
I've noticed mold in the drawer where you put the detergent, right at the back where the draw fits in and also around the rubber seal, it really is nasty and hazardous!

Here's a couple more tips for cleaning How to Get Rid of Stinky Mold in Your Washing Machine
Another site suggests leaving the door open when the machine isn't in use to allow air flow, although they say to be careful if you have small children.

P.S, thank you all for the session, it was jam packed and very thought provoking.

I've seen "black something" around rubber in someone washing machine. I guess owner of that washing machine only used "green programs" 30 or 40 C...

Since i would like to avoid such fate - from time to time i use 90° C program to wash things that are near end of life or towels or underwear.

If i will replace my washing machine then i guess i won't have to bother cause manufacturers "solved" issue with fungus by making washing machines not last long enough for those to appear...
Nowadays most of washing machines come with bearings welded in, which makes them kinda unprofitable to fix cause instead of replacing bearings you have to replace majority of whole washing machine which could cost as much or even more than next washing machine.

This is a good idea and I agree with you that it would be very helpful :-) 👍

Please note, though, that it is a time and energy consuming project, because contrary to what was posted on Dreamland, there is a great emphasis on the quality of translation, so it's not possible to just translate all the transcripts using Google or Deepl, and then make the table in order to cover "the minimum". A lot of it is already translated, but it still requires planning and time to integrate it.

But it is definitely something worth considering. We would also appreciate help, since the number of people who can do translations is very limited. 🙏 If any of you would like to assist and contribute, please let us know. We would greatly appreciate it. :flowers:

Good and thorough research is exactly one of the main reasons why people should read Laura's books and not only raw transcripts.👍 And that's why the books were and are still in the process of being translated.

The thing is that we had a lot of examples of people coming to the forum with an interest only in the transcripts. The same people afterward share their own ideas, conclusions and theories, and then it turns out that either this was already mentioned and covered in the Wave, or in the books Laura explained her thinking process. and the meaning of what was written in the transcripts becomes more clear and nullifies their theories.

Bottom line, it's highly recommended to read the Waves and High Strangeness at least once. If you haven't done it, then you are missing a lot of valuable content and context. ;-) What's more, the Wave books already contain the text of most of the early sessions, so if anyone wants to read them again or go over them, it's possible to find all of it already published on the ru.cassiopaea.org site.

And we will have to look into the project of making the table 😊
Welcome page in English.

Welcome page in Russian.

Is it possible to see any difference?

Simply you say that due to limited resources, the translation presented has been provided by an automatic translator, so this translation may present errors.

I have sent a file to someone I know and despite explaining to them how to translate the text with an automatic translator, in the end in all cases the information was discarded.

You think you have a precise idea of what the language barrier is, but I think not.

Simply you say that due to limited resources, the translation presented has been provided by an automatic translator, so this translation may present errors.

I have sent a file to someone I know and despite explaining to them how to translate the text with an automatic translator, in the end in all cases the information was discarded.

You think you have a precise idea of what the language barrier is, but I think not.
Please explain in more detail what you mean. :huh:

Thank you so much for this amazing session. They get better and better.

Q: (Ursus Minor) As the World Economic Forum starts promoting 'Disease X' – what could it be?

A: A big mistake that very well might take them out!
This gives me hope for the outcome of the release of this horrible illness. I like to hear of the PTB not getting things their own way all the time. I wonder if it will still be carried out now that they have been "outed" on this forum?

Thank you for the long and hugely interesting session with answering all the questions.
Graziella derives from the Latin Grace, from grâtia, and means “grace,” “favor,” and “blessing.”
Graziel in English means Grace, favor, blessing........
Thank you for bringing that up and it signalled a good omen for the session. Thank you in Italian is Grazie.
A: Love! You are doing well. Network!!! Goodbye.
This was a reminder of the importance of love and it was something the last session also finished with.
A: Be aware that your own group is under scrutiny and subject to attack if all are not fully aware and communicating. It would be helpful for all of you to read Paul's letter about love a few times per week and ponder each aspect in relation to yourself and others. Times ahead are going to be shocking and unstable. Hold fast to your network and do not allow yourselves to be stampeded or externally driven. Ask when needed and we will be here. Peace be with you. Goodbye.
The passage from Paul's letter is here again:

"If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.

And if I have prophetic powers – that is, the gift of interpreting the divine will and purpose; and understand all the secret truths and mysteries and possess all knowledge, and if I have faith so that I can remove mountains, but have not love I am nothing – a useless nobody.

Even if I dole out all that I have to give food to the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing.

Love endures long and is patient and kind; love never is envious nor boils over with jealousy; is not boastful or vainglorious, does not display itself haughtily.

It is not conceited – arrogant and inflated with pride; it is not rude, and does not act unbecomingly. Love does not insist on its own rights or its own way, for it is not self-seeking; it is not touchy or fretful or resentful; it takes no account of the evil done to it – pays no attention to a suffered wrong.

It does not rejoice at injustice and unrighteousness, but rejoices when right and truth prevail.

Love bears up under anything and everything that comes, is ever ready to believe the best of every person, its hopes are fadeless under all circumstance and it endures everything without weakening.

Love never fails – never fades out or becomes obsolete or comes to an end. As for prophecy, it will be fulfilled and pass away; as for tongues, they will be destroyed and cease; as for knowledge, it will be superseded by truth.

For our knowledge is fragmentary and our prophecy is fragmentary.

But when the complete and perfect comes, the incomplete and imperfect will vanish away – become antiquated, void and superseded.

When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child; now that I have become a man, I am done with childish ways and have put them aside.

For now we are looking in a mirror that gives only a dim reflection of reality as in a riddle or an enigma, but then, when perfection comes, we shall see in reality and face to face! Now I know in part; but then I shall know and understand fully and clearly, even in the same manner as I have been fully and clearly known and understood by God.

And so, faith, hope, love abide; these three, but the greatest of these is love.” (1 Corinthians 13:1–13)

And Ashworth's translation of the last part:

"For we know only in part, and we prophesy only in part. But at the coming of age, the partial will come to an end. When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child: when I became an adult, I put an end to childish ways. For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then we will see face to face. Now I know only in part; then I will know fully, even as I have been fully known." (1 Cor 13:10-12)

By way of an example of how they are not even hiding the hunt for more and more dangerous lab induced killer virus', below is a current example of what they are up to courtesy of Dr John Campbell.

The day before this video he did a previous video with a thorough breakdown of a paper in pre-print from Jan of this year which outlined a lab created version of Coronavirus courtesy of collection from Pangolin's leading to 100% mortality rate in infected Transgenic Mice (i.e. engineered to have human receptors!) as a result of systemic brain disease.

The researchers claim they were doing this work to protect the population and are requesting more money to further their work; as Campbell put it, what could possibly go wrong with this!
I have just watched the video and by what he is saying, and not saying, he is obviously being very careful to allude to things rather than state them and is using a subtle demeanour to put us on the right track. He is a canny chap and makes a lot of sense. I like the bit about it is a virus that we don't know yet but we know it is out there and his "do we".

Thank you so much for this amazing session. They get better and better.

This gives me hope for the outcome of the release of this horrible illness. I like to hear of the PTB not getting things their own way all the time. I wonder if it will still be carried out now that they have been "outed" on this forum?
If this is not great warning for the stupit PTB I don't know how it could be more obvious ? 😄

Please explain in more detail what you mean. :huh:
Well, I thought it was understood well.

Arguments are being made about the enormous work and the difficulty of doing it well and accurately.

With automatic translators it takes a few seconds to translate an entire chapter of a book.

That can be provisionally presented in the Russian version, with a warning about it.

Another thing is printed books, there if you don't know English there is nothing to do.

What a gemmed packed session, so interesting and much food for thought!

Q: (Ursus Minor) As the World Economic Forum starts promoting 'Disease X' – what could it be?

A: A big mistake that very well might take them out!

Q: (Andromeda) So where's this Disease X gonna come from?

A: Lab.

Q: (Joe) And where is it likely to be released? Globally, or in one particular area?

A: California, New York, Singapore, Paris, London.
So, I'm assuming awareness of the covid scheme is to wide spread world wide and this next attempt will be seen for what it is resulting in serious backlash. They will repeat the same patterns as before since their capacity for innovation is nonexistent. NYC was a main focus during Covid and it looks to be the same coming up. Considering the massive problems they're having with migrants perhaps this offers a solution. Spread the disease and take out more citizens who have likely had many jabs, which will free up living accommodations for the illegals who haven't been jabbed. Housing crisis solved.

I had thought, the next outbreak would be caused by 5G frequency changes but according to this its an actual pathogen. Maybe 5G is another plan.
(L) Well then that will just... maybe that's the cleansing they were talking about. Will the people who have already taken the COVID vaccines be more susceptible to this new illness than people who have not?

A: Yes.
Q: (Approaching Infinity) Jeremy Corbell and George Knapp recently released a video from Iraq taken on a base in late 2017 of a strange jellyfish UFO that was visible only on thermal camera. It resembles many other videos people have taken over the years. The video itself has been confirmed as legitimate by a soldier who was stationed at the base who said they referred to it as the spaghetti monster. What was this object?

A: 4D energy being that feeds on human suffering.
This sounds similar to an account shared from Clif High. His father was in the military and was told by intel personnel that they where having a serious problem with special goggles they had given to soldiers. I don't recall the war, Vietnam perhaps and the goggles where something like night vision. The men wearing these things where seeing horrifying creatures swarming through the battleground and it caused some to have mental breakdowns. I thought having night vision binoculars may be interesting but I surely don't want to loose my mind!

Thanks so much. I haven't read the responses here yet and will continue on.

Back
Top Bottom