Session 13 June 2015

BHelmet said:
[....]

But as you say, it takes knowledge and awareness to defend oneself against these things. And I would say the vast majority of people are unaware of how pervasive the occult sludge actually is. It never ceases to amaze me when I stop and see it all around me, and when I do, I feel a churning in the pit of my stomach at the same time. We really aren't in Kansas anymore, Toto, and I think we haven't been for a LONG time. Nice talkin'! :)

BHelmet & United Gnosis,

I feel the same way "Nice talkin'" . I am currently thinking the same way. That is, yes these STS choosing 3D souls probably do believe in all their "magic/magik rituals and "spells" and whatever BUT in the end it is really just "wishful thinking" according to the Cs and unless the rest of humanity gives up their freewill and chooses to accept their "bidding" on the contract offered it will fail. Of course the question is what is the "will" of humanity? And considering OPs what is humanity? I guess it is very much a "wait and see" situation.

It is my simplistic understanding at this "time". FWIW

BHelmet said:
[....]
Yeah that's about all you can do. It's her free will. I am sure aware of that dynamic within my own house, too. Good luck with it.

BHelmet & MusicMan,

For the sake of brevity I just thought I would agree with you both and mention that my daughter is a Practical Nurse who has had my input on vaccinations but still has to process that information and make her own choices (it affects my grandchildren as well). It is difficult for most in the medical profession to go against the propaganda and still keep their jobs. That would include doctors and most nurses too I think. Then you see the propaganda in science and psychology as well. It is no wonder we are in the mess that we are. Lies, lies everywhere. May we all keep our faith that these 4D STS plans will ultimately fail. I struggle with the same blindness as well as many on the forum. And then I still pray for more awareness and vision. I sometimes choose a biblical verse from time to time and hope my selection is actually "true" or at least a "B" influence. I can relate to the choice of Matt 10:36 even though Laura's historical research makes even the the 4 gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John much more questionable to me.

Good session. About music you can ask if reversed lyrics are satanic or something. What is the corrupting element of modern music?

@BHelmet
So true about Disney & cartoons. What normal child wouldn't be traumatized by the killing of Bambi's mother - every child's worst nightmare to lose their mother! Are you aware of Walt's private club that was built at Disneyland - Club 33. Interesting # choice, no? And if you check out the many Pics of the Month at Vigilant Citizen, you will see that Mickey Mouse ears are predominately featured - although the One Eye thing has really gone thru the roof!

Of course, our entire world is awash w/ these Illuminati symbols. What I found amazing was David Talbott's book, The Saturn Myth, which seemed to uncover the root source for ALL of these symbols esp much that is in the bible. And I see some of what might be considered the more obscure ones as a part of TV ads and I have to laugh because I know where they originated - and what they really represent! Although it's generally assumed that they are used as a secret code among the PTB, I've also wondered if, in considering what the Saturn Myth exposed, within our supposedly junk DNA is encoded a genetic memory that actually reacts to these symbols on some level and that's the real reason they are on practically everything we encounter - even our athletic shoes!

On the subject of vaccines, there certainly has been a lot of highly credible research coming to the fore that absolutely crushes the whole idea that they have ever been or ever could be a disease preventative or cure. And sadly, my own grandchildren have been & will continue to be vaccinated as the mother's brother is a medical doctor completely indoctrinated in conventional medicine BS. I live in fear that the next set of shots will render my beautiful, delightful granddaughter autistic. Sad too that I was unable sway the parents against circumcism for the grandson. But then, I'm just the nutjob who believes all that stuff on the internet!

It'll be interesting to see how this whole mandatory vaccination thing plays out - the straw that finally breaks the camel's back? Or is that just wishful thinking.

p.s. edit - I wear it as a badge of honor that in contradicting w/ facts one of Gordon Duff's ridiculous pro-vaccine articles that he replied, "Do you hate children?" Of course, that's one of his go-to highly intelligent defense devices - and the insinuation that one must have the IQ of a slug! He, on the otherhand, sees nothing wrong w/ pregnant women & babies 6 mos old getting vaccines containing mercury - and I'm the idiot?!!

I live in Australia and had to take my 4 year old son to get a vacination today, which wasn't very pleasant. We left it as long as we could but the government cut our child support rebates for daycare. Plus he wouldn't get accepted into school without it. I'm not prepared to make life harder than what it already is, so am chosing to go along with it.

goyacobol said:
BHelmet said:
[....]
Yeah that's about all you can do. It's her free will. I am sure aware of that dynamic within my own house, too. Good luck with it.

BHelmet & MusicMan,

For the sake of brevity I just thought I would agree with you both and mention that my daughter is a Practical Nurse who has had my input on vaccinations but still has to process that information and make her own choices (it affects my grandchildren as well). It is difficult for most in the medical profession to go against the propaganda and still keep their jobs. That would include doctors and most nurses too I think. Then you see the propaganda in science and psychology as well. It is no wonder we are in the mess that we are. Lies, lies everywhere. May we all keep our faith that these 4D STS plans will ultimately fail. I struggle with the same blindness as well as many on the forum. And then I still pray for more awareness and vision. I sometimes choose a biblical verse from time to time and hope my selection is actually "true" or at least a "B" influence. I can relate to the choice of Matt 10:36 even though Laura's historical research makes even the the 4 gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John much more questionable to me.

Hello goyacobol, the pressure is certainly on certain parts of the community to be vaccinated. My oldest son is a paramedic and his partner works in a pharmacy, and they definitely have to be vaccinated to keep their jobs, as do nurses.
My wife worked in child care and they had to have hep B vaccinations to have that job - and now the children they care for can't be in care unless they have had certain vaccinations (whooping cough).
As for the armed forces, those guys get everything. I had cholera, yellow fever, polio, tetanus, TB, and triple antigen stuck into me before I was allowed to go overseas, and dosed up with quinine against malaria.
I also had smallpox when I emigrated.
At school they gave us a course of polio jabs - polio was still around then.

The modern armed forces are even getting the anthrax shots.
So then they wonder why the 'Gulf War Syndrome' is endemic.

What worries me is why the CDC and other agencies around the world are stocking various disease strains (like smallpox), and why are they digging up the 1918 flu victims to take samples.
The latest one (Ebola) bears keeping an eye on.
Knowledge protects.

MusicMan said:
[....]

Hello goyacobol, the pressure is certainly on certain parts of the community to be vaccinated. My oldest son is a paramedic and his partner works in a pharmacy, and they definitely have to be vaccinated to keep their jobs, as do nurses.
My wife worked in child care and they had to have hep B vaccinations to have that job - and now the children they care for can't be in care unless they have had certain vaccinations (whooping cough).
As for the armed forces, those guys get everything. I had cholera, yellow fever, polio, tetanus, TB, and triple antigen stuck into me before I was allowed to go overseas, and dosed up with quinine against malaria.
I also had smallpox when I emigrated.
At school they gave us a course of polio jabs - polio was still around then.

The modern armed forces are even getting the anthrax shots.
So then they wonder why the 'Gulf War Syndrome' is endemic.

What worries me is why the CDC and other agencies around the world are stocking various disease strains (like smallpox), and why are they digging up the 1918 flu victims to take samples.
The latest one (Ebola) bears keeping an eye on.
Knowledge protects.

MusicMan,

Yes, what you mention is the same for my daughter who works in a pediatrician's office. She had to get the flu shots and whatever they require to have a job. I feel for the healthcare professions who are kind on the front line. All of us will probably come under more pressure to get more vaccinations, sorry to say. And the mention of the 1918 flu virus project of digging up frozen corpses to do what? It is sad and depressing but "knowledge protects" so at least we know what we can expect from our STS psychopaths. And all the military vaccinations that those of us who were required have keep piling up too.

Here is a sobering forum thread by a Dr. Tent that might give more insight on how bad it really might be:

Doctor Tent Lecture - The Autoimmune Epidemic - Vaccine Distributed Viruses

Tony said:
I live in Australia and had to take my 4 year old son to get a vacination today, which wasn't very pleasant. We left it as long as we could but the government cut our child support rebates for daycare. Plus he wouldn't get accepted into school without it. I'm not prepared to make life harder than what it already is, so am chosing to go along with it.
This is really a difficult choice to make for many of us as they have us between a rock and a hard place As a result of the laws they now have in place we have to decide if we will protect our children's health at all costs or, as you mention, allow them to have a normal life and attend school and so forth.

My heart goes out to you and all the others who are having to make these kinds of choices!

Thank you for another excellent session!

Here is interesting interview with Eldon Taylor, Ph.D
It's about subliminal information processing.I found it very interesting,years ago,and I think it's worth sharing(no BS):

_http://www.spiritofmaat.com/archive/oct3/taylor.htm

Paula: How did you put that into a subliminal process?

Eldon: Not many people know about this. For a message to be subliminal, its sound level needs to vary between 50 and 60 decibels below the sound level of the primary carrier: music or nature sounds, for example.

More info about this guy:
_http://www.eldontaylor.com/about.html

I think he's worth checking.

I have been traveling quite a bit, due to work. I have NOT had the time to keep up with the fourm, although, finally I am here and enjoyed this thread. It hit home on a lot of the questions presented. Especially, toward the end about music. I was driving back to my residence, it was a ten hour drive and I was by myself, so I put in some old classical rock and roll, Tom Petty, Bob Seager, etc... and listened to every word and enjoyed the music, I was emotional ! I called my buddy a couple days later and told him I had been thinking of him due to the music I was listening too ! We had a nice conversation ! :)

Prometeo said:
Good session. About music you can ask if reversed lyrics are satanic or something. What is the corrupting element of modern music?
I think it has something to do with the frequencies and music itself putting one into suggestive states and feeding them lyrics which are morally repugnant at best. there are clues in the wave and spme sessions but it would be nice to know specifics. Like there is a thread about the i think its called hertz which is like the pulse of the music was changed to an unhealthy one many years ago. Also another question i would have is about when the c's talk about using the same methods to convey good things through Laura. How would this be done?

Moderator info: Fixed quote formatting.

I'm a bit late but... better late than never! osit :halo:

Thank you very much for sharing another very good session.

Miguel Ángel said:
I'm a bit late but... better late than never! osit :halo:

Thank you very much for sharing another very good session.

Miguel Ángel,

You are right on "time" ! :) :thup:

Back
Top Bottom