Session 13 June 2015

davey72 said:
Prometeo said:
Good session. About music you can ask if reversed lyrics are satanic or something. What is the corrupting element of modern music?
I think it has something to do with the frequencies and music itself putting one into suggestive states and feeding them lyrics which are morally repugnant at best. there are clues in the wave and spme sessions but it would be nice to know specifics. Like there is a thread about the i think its called hertz which is like the pulse of the music was changed to an unhealthy one many years ago. Also another question i would have is about when the c's talk about using the same methods to convey good things through Laura. How would this be done?

Moderator info: Fixed quote formatting.

Interesting, I just had a coincidential experience, or I believe. That is I have some doggies here, they are old, and they have been calm all my life. But recently, I cannot and nobody cannot do anything, they just get very agressive, mostly. So I began to hiss the song of "Best Friend" from Foster the people. They were barking like crazy and all of the sudden, the heard the sound and calmed down. Then I tried it with another song "Fall in Love" of Phantogram. They began to bark again lol. I believe, maybe, the cs' said something about berries and that words may contain vibrations. Maybe certain lyrics, words and phrases, requiere a specific musical note that resembles something in it, or viceversa. Maybe this makes a difference, when you hear a song, you barely understand what it says but once you read it, there is something in the words of the song that may contain a personal value, a meaning for the self or the group. Like praying.

At least dogs find the hissing pleasant.

Interesting. I have been observing how the Putin a 'savior/hero' theme develops here. Have some thoughts.
The idea of having a hero that fights the "dark forces" is good and necessary. It gives people a hope, when all other 'means' are useless in nowadays turbulent times. Even when a hero turns out to be 'bad', ruining 'last hope' could be damaging as well. (Reminds me when in Dark Knight Batman decided to take a blame of crown lawyer upon himself, so that the "legend" continue living in a heart of people).

But does it actually help many here to see the Objective truth? What could be observed - an illusion, that is being raised and fed by your hope. Should we be doing that? I don't know where it would lead. I am trying to be externally considerate here, but it is very difficult, as Laura said, -seeing that illusion growing. Cs said - get rid of all illusions.

Here is the excerpt from a quote of Laura from # 9 footnote of the book Cs transcripts 1994, session 5 December.
" The Cs were quite often telling us what we wanted to hear because we had emotional investment in it. That's because they are STO and give what is asked. Indeed, on other occasions, the Cs told us the things that were unpleasant which turned out to be true (or likely), which we did not like, but that was when we had no pre-conceived notions combined with strong emotions attached to the questions. There were other cases when they would tell us the opposite of what we expected to hear, proving to be correct, but only if there was no emotional attachment to the idea. So one has to be careful when making blanket assumptions about the Cs.

Here is a clear example how Laura and Team are emotionally attached to him.
Extract from session 7 February 2015
(L) Putin gives me hope.
(L) I am so afraid for him.
(Pierre) I am worried about him. If he disappears what is left?
(L) It would take all the hope away.

The point I am trying to make - imo, Russia is a part of a STS system. Putin is 'visually' playing a role of a 'balancer', as Cs said, But, imo, it could be a part of that game (good and bad cop). A show, that is needed NOW to distract from the real STS agenda and earth events that are happening now. Keep in mind a Cs remark about Russia being a hidden 'beast' part.

I respect the Free will directive and it is up to you to decide whether it is good to continue in that direction or try to be Open minded, without pre-conceived notions to all possibilities.

Antony said:
Interesting. I have been observing how the Putin a 'savior/hero' theme develops here. Have some thoughts.
The idea of having a hero that fights the "dark forces" is good and necessary. It gives people a hope, when all other 'means' are useless in nowadays turbulent times. Even when a hero turns out to be 'bad', ruining 'last hope' could be damaging as well. (Reminds me when in Dark Knight Batman decided to take a blame of crown lawyer upon himself, so that the "legend" continue living in a heart of people).

But does it actually help many here to see the Objective truth? What could be observed - an illusion, that is being raised and fed by your hope. Should we be doing that? I don't know where it would lead. I am trying to be externally considerate here, but it is very difficult, as Laura said, -seeing that illusion growing. Cs said - get rid of all illusions.

Here is the excerpt from a quote of Laura from # 9 footnote of the book Cs transcripts 1994, session 5 December.
" The Cs were quite often telling us what we wanted to hear because we had emotional investment in it. That's because they are STO and give what is asked. Indeed, on other occasions, the Cs told us the things that were unpleasant which turned out to be true (or likely), which we did not like, but that was when we had no pre-conceived notions combined with strong emotions attached to the questions. There were other cases when they would tell us the opposite of what we expected to hear, proving to be correct, but only if there was no emotional attachment to the idea. So one has to be careful when making blanket assumptions about the Cs.

Here is a clear example how Laura and Team are emotionally attached to him.
Extract from session 7 February 2015
(L) Putin gives me hope.
(L) I am so afraid for him.
(Pierre) I am worried about him. If he disappears what is left?
(L) It would take all the hope away.

I think that it isn't evidence of be attached, but it's demonstration that Laura and Team see Putin as worthy person, plus they cheering him on.

Antony said:
The point I am trying to make - imo, Russia is a part of a STS system. Putin is 'visually' playing a role of a 'balancer', as Cs said, But, imo, it could be a part of that game (good and bad cop). A show, that is needed NOW to distract from the real STS agenda and earth events that are happening now. Keep in mind a Cs remark about Russia being a hidden 'beast' part.

I respect the Free will directive and it is up to you to decide whether it is good to continue in that direction or try to be Open minded, without pre-conceived notions to all possibilities.

I understand. Putin's presence guarantees nothing, but his decisions might.

lux said:
[...]

Antony said:

I understand. Putin's presence guarantees nothing, but his decisions might.

Lux,

I think our preconceived notions can go either way so in a way Antony raises an interesting point about being maybe overly optimistic about Putin. I guess now we could add Pope Francis to the list of possible people with good intentions at some level. I am sort of in the middle thinking about who is who in the big picture.

I just had to find where Russia and a beast (there is more than one beast mentioned in the bible) so here is what I found:

Session 7 September 2013

Q: (L) "And the beast I saw resembled a leopard..." What does the leopard signify?
A: Leopard is fast moving and distinctly patterned.
Q: (L) "His feet were like those of a bear..." what do the feet represent?
A: Russia.
Q: (L) Why are the feet like those of a bear?
A: Hidden power center in that geographic location.
Q: (L) What nature this power center?
A: Same as USA. Feet are not so easily seen.
Q: (L) Does this mean that Russia and the US are secretly united?
A: Under same control.
Q: (L) Are these the Lizards?
A: At the root.

The actual beast mentioned above is a leopard but the feet of "like those of a bear". I have previously connected Russia with the bear from past bible prophesy study. Now I realize you have to take much of the imagery with a grain of salt. The Cs seem to be saying the actual higher level of control goes to the same root of control which is the "Lizards". Both Russia and USA are under the same control at their roots. The feet are no so easily seen which may be why we are having this discussion.

Trying to be hopeful, maybe Putin and Pope Francis who are not at the very root of the control system can still have some STO affect in the bigger picture. How much and for how long is still a question for me too.

goyacobol said:
The actual beast mentioned above is a leopard but the feet of "like those of a bear". I have previously connected Russia with the bear from past bible prophesy study. Now I realize you have to take much of the imagery with a grain of salt. The Cs seem to be saying the actual higher level of control goes to the same root of control which is the "Lizards". Both Russia and USA are under the same control at their roots. The feet are no so easily seen which may be why we are having this discussion.

Trying to be hopeful, maybe Putin and Pope Francis who are not at the very root of the control system can still have some STO affect in the bigger picture. How much and for how long is still a question for me too.

Yes but there are also PTB that are in check for keeping humanity alive, maybe these are good guys maybe not, depending on what a good guy is for some. That is why I think people like Putin are needed, otherwise humanity without people like him would perish, faster than we may believe. It is as if humanity has become prone to throw responsability at others.

Prometeo said:
goyacobol said:

Yes but there are also PTB that are in check for keeping humanity alive, maybe these are good guys maybe not, depending on what a good guy is for some. That is why I think people like Putin are needed, otherwise humanity without people like him would perish, faster than we may believe. It is as if humanity has become prone to throw responsability at others.

Prometeo,

Why the "but"? I was basically saying the same thing you just said. I am trying to be hopeful with reservations. I certainly didn't say these hopefully STO candidates weren't needed. And yes, personal responsibility seems to be lacking for all of us.

Very good session thanks Master Laura And thanks all to the forum for sharing the session :)

I wonde why the Cs said good bye soo suddenly? :huh:

goyacobol said:
Prometeo said:
goyacobol said:

Prometeo,

Why the "but"? I was basically saying the same thing you just said. I am trying to be hopeful with reservations. I certainly didn't say these hopefully STO candidates weren't needed. And yes, personal responsibility seems to be lacking for all of us.

For what I understand there are groups of these PTB that work not totally in favor of humanity, and some, even in our bad state appear to work for our benefit. In some transcripts there is the mention that there is the debate in the PTB, some want to impose an economy collapse and some do not, mentioned by the cs' as if the PTB have had always the power to implement such thing.

The "but" I don't know, maybe generated by a dissonance between some concepts in my mind. I see that if some of the PTB are helping our society what makes them STO? we have to say that even Putin is STS (unless he's not in secret). My question is, how and why STO would be to help an STS who lives as STS? why do we think that by helping predators like we human beings are, become STO? isn't part of an STS grid to keep STS things flowing? why do we think that our society is so special that, whoever helps deserves the STO medal? just questions I have, maybe some do not like to know the answers.

If I would be a PTB in a jungle, and I would have the power to help a gang of lions that are going to die for natural reasons, I would be adding my control and interference through my actions, and my actions would be of no benefit for those who are the lion's prey. So what I would do, if I trust on nature, would be nothing. So maybe that but indeed, is part of the question I generated by reading your post. How does Putin stand into this drama, in relation to the higher powers. Not the Russian government, but if there is some lords of entropy helping the greedy USA, who helps Putin?

I still disagree on the idea that the difference of STO and STS can be seen as an economical exchange, yes in a way, the economy perspective on energy might be a manifestation of this. What if there's more?

Anyhow, Putin is adding balance to things with full glory, I admire that man. If he's against the true controlers and not just USA he's behind a great task. A lot of love might be required to do what he's doing.

Prometeo said:
My question is, how and why STO would be to help an STS who lives as STS?

I think it can be for several reasons, and would have to meet certain requirements, so to speak:
1. Free will, the person has to asking.
2. The FRV of the person, though STS, I think you can have some orientation to STO.
3. Be a conduit, if the person who is helped, has the potential to help many more.
4. Wanders, a mission, it's possible that some people have an extra help, STO beings, for the agreement to be had, before incarnating.

Prometeo said:
why do we think that by helping predators like we human beings are, become STO?
My answer would be out of ignorance, especially for religious programming, trauma, mental conditioning.

My thoughts on Putin:

First, we live in an STS world, we all are STS, to varying degrees perhaps, but still STS. So, Putin is STS as well.He might be an STO-candidate, though.

Second, while Putin is at the top of the visible power structure in Russia at the moment, that doesn't necessarily mean that he is part of the "hidden power structure". He may have been "inserted" by some STO agents to further their own agenda. The "hidden power structure" could be the global financial system through which the "Lizzies" exert their influence on our world (amongst other things), which Putin is subjected to as well, whether he likes it or not. His aim may be to counterinfluence this hidden power.

I don't want to devolve into wishful thinking, the jury about Putin is still out yet. At this stage it's unclear what he will be able to achieve in regards to the global machinations of the PTB. But from my perspective he certainly looks like he's trying to at least offset some of the PTBs agendas.

The one thing I like about him is that when he says something, it's going to happen- unlike most of our own politicians who say one thing and then do something else behind closed doors.

My 2 cents.

Prometeo said:
For what I understand there are groups of these PTB that work not totally in favor of humanity, and some, even in our bad state appear to work for our benefit. In some transcripts there is the mention that there is the debate in the PTB, some want to impose an economy collapse and some do not, mentioned by the cs' as if the PTB have had always the power to implement such thing.

The "but" I don't know, maybe generated by a dissonance between some concepts in my mind. I see that if some of the PTB are helping our society what makes them STO? we have to say that even Putin is STS (unless he's not in secret). My question is, how and why STO would be to help an STS who lives as STS? why do we think that by helping predators like we human beings are, become STO? isn't part of an STS grid to keep STS things flowing? why do we think that our society is so special that, whoever helps deserves the STO medal? just questions I have, maybe some do not like to know the answers.

If I would be a PTB in a jungle, and I would have the power to help a gang of lions that are going to die for natural reasons, I would be adding my control and interference through my actions, and my actions would be of no benefit for those who are the lion's prey. So what I would do, if I trust on nature, would be nothing. So maybe that but indeed, is part of the question I generated by reading your post. How does Putin stand into this drama, in relation to the higher powers. Not the Russian government, but if there is some lords of entropy helping the greedy USA, who helps Putin?

I still disagree on the idea that the difference of STO and STS can be seen as an economical exchange, yes in a way, the economy perspective on energy might be a manifestation of this. What if there's more?

Anyhow, Putin is adding balance to things with full glory, I admire that man. If he's against the true controlers and not just USA he's behind a great task. A lot of love might be required to do what he's doing.

Prometeo,

Thank you for expanding on the reasons for the "but" part. I go through some of the same thought processes trying to understand the possible strategy of PTB and the mixture of STS and STO behaviors that seem kind of blurry or "blended". Like you say it doesn't always seem to be a simple "economical exchange". It reminds me of what the Cs talk about for the Consortium level where STS and STO become "blended" for some at different levels.

I think we are on the same page in our hopes for Putin.
My thoughts:

goyacobol said:
[...]

And your remark:

Prometeo said:
[...]

I see many others here who see positive possibilities for Putin (I did send a letter to Putin as many others).
Nicklebleu also seems to see the positive potential in Putin:

nicklebleu said:
[...]
I don't want to devolve into wishful thinking, the jury about Putin is still out yet. At this stage it's unclear what he will be able to achieve in regards to the global machinations of the PTB. But from my perspective he certainly looks like he's trying to at least offset some of the PTBs agendas.

The one thing I like about him is that when he says something, it's going to happen- unlike most of our own politicians who say one thing and then do something else behind closed doors.
[...]

I see a unity of thought for Putin's STO possibilities. We may differ on some minor points but overall I think we agree that for now we all try to be hopeful that Putin may be a good influence to help balance/level the playing field. Sometimes I think we just talk past each other and don't see how much we a alike.

I think Putin is like a litmus test for those who have eyes to see. The overall impression about him and his team here on the forum is from observing his words and actions over years (for me it really became "concentrated" during the 2008 Georgian attack on South Ossetia and the Russian peacekeepers), and not just what the C's have said. It doesn't matter what Putin and his team will ultimately accomplish, their level of humanity and intelligence is obviously far above that of most political leaders - like JFK or Caesar.

SeekinTruth said:
I think Putin is like a litmus test for those who have eyes to see. The overall impression about him and his team here on the forum is from observing his words and actions over years (for me it really became "concentrated" during the 2008 Georgian attack on South Ossetia and the Russian peacekeepers), and not just what the C's have said. It doesn't matter what Putin and his team will ultimately accomplish, their level of humanity and intelligence is obviously far above that of most political leaders - like JFK or Caesar.

Yes. And, for me, the fact that he has tried, in several different situations, to find a peaceful way to end the chaos, death and destruction that the US and its vassal states have created, says quite a bit about him and his advisers. And that's just one thing. By their fruits you shall know them.

Nienna said:
SeekinTruth said:

Yes. And, for me, the fact that he has tried, in several different situations, to find a peaceful way to end the chaos, death and destruction that the US and its vassal states have created, says quite a bit about him and his advisers. And that's just one thing. By their fruits you shall know them.
Just one example of how aright acts Putin:

Quote from the article:

The Russian delegation at the United Nations has distributed to all members of the Security Council its draft resolution on Bosnia and Herzegovina, as a counter-British document on Srebrenica. In fact, according to sources in that country, Moscow's proposal focuses on issues that are the basis for cooperation and peaceful coexistence, and not to strengthen the tension. Russia wants the Security Council to reaffirm the support of the Dayton Agreement and strongly condemn all crimes committed during the conflicts of the former Yugoslavia.

Back
Top Bottom