Session 13 March 2021

Pido disculpas por el mensaje enviado. Es incorrecto citar una fuente de manera irónica o como una broma que podría afectar a otros de alguna manera. Creo que será mejor que lo hagas a través del hilo para principiantes. No me manejo correctamente en un foro, de hecho es la primera vez y mis 78 años no ayudan. Este es un momento muy caótico en mi ciudad, así que les pido un tiempo.
No sé dónde ubicar este mensaje, si en Informe o en respuesta, por si acaso lo haré en ambos.

Hi Oli, i've translated your message below using DeepL.com:

I apologize for the message sent. It is incorrect to quote a source ironically or as a joke that might affect others in some way. I think you'd better do it through the thread for beginners. I don't handle myself properly on a forum, in fact this is my first time and my 78 years don't help. This is a very chaotic time in my city, so I ask for some time.

I don't know where to place this message, if in Report or reply, just in case I will do it in both.

Your message has been received :-)

As Ant22 says, please feel free to introduce yourself in the 'Newbies' section of the forum. You can tell us a bit about yourself, how you found the forum, your city, and so on.

If it helps, you can translate your introduction into English using DeepL, and include the Spanish version below it.

If we take for example the cycle for Earth's souls that'll have to "do it all over again", will they have to start from scratch and learn every lesson again ?
I’ve pondered this as well. If we don’t have to learn every lesson again, could it be like a high school student that’s been held back a few times? They know the ropes and can fly by all the basics (early-mid human lessons) until they get to their ‘sticking’ point, to try again?

If that’s wishful thinking and we do forget all we’ve learned in these incarnations… that’s a rough thought.

Session 21 January 1995
Q: (L) Because, otherwise, we're just literally, as in that book, stuck in the replay over and over and over, and the Holocaust could happen over and over, and we could just, you know... Ghengis Khan, Atilla the Hun... over and over and over again. (T) We're stuck in a time loop; they're putting us in a time loop. (J) Are we in a time loop?
A: Yes.
If we’re indeed stuck in a time-loop here, and all the historical events we know of happen again, does that mean if we “do it all over again”, we repeat the incarnations we’ve already completed, until we find ourselves again in the reality we got stuck (this one for example), and once again interacting with each other here on the forum, to give it another go?

If that’s the case, how many times may we have done that already?

Reason I say this is because one of the only recurring dreams I’ve ever had in my life, was finding myself back at my old high 'school', but then realizing that I’ve already 'done this before', and have already 'graduated'...

But whenever I try and leave, I never seem to make it off campus. Could be way off here but the recurrence and theme of that dream makes me think 3rd density time-loop.

I’ve pondered this as well. If we don’t have to learn every lesson again, could it be like a high school student that’s been held back a few times? They know the ropes and can fly by all the basics (early-mid human lessons) until they get to their ‘sticking’ point, to try again?

If that’s wishful thinking and we do forget all we’ve learned in these incarnations… that’s a rough thought.

If we’re indeed stuck in a time-loop here, and all the historical events we know of happen again, does that mean if we “do it all over again”, we repeat the incarnations we’ve already completed, until we find ourselves again in the reality we got stuck (this one for example), and once again interacting with each other here on the forum, to give it another go?

If that’s the case, how many times may we have done that already?

Reason I say this is because one of the only recurring dreams I’ve ever had in my life, was finding myself back at my old high 'school', but then realizing that I’ve already 'done this before', and have already 'graduated'...

But whenever I try and leave, I never seem to make it off campus. Could be way off here but the recurrence and theme of that dream makes me think 3rd density time-loop.
Well earlier in the thread, we discussed the Star Trek episode and the film Groundhog Day. In those stories, it seemed that making gradual incremental changes to the repeating narrative eventually got them out of the loop. Groundhog Day certainly ties in with the idea of learning the valuable lessons required in order to change oneself from an STS orientation to an STO orientation, as Bill Murray's character did in that film, although it took him many repeated days to do so.

Laura's suggestion of reading the romantic novels may help speed up the process of learning these karmic lessons in the short time we have left. Moreover, the C's have said this is the end of a grand cycle, which may well provide an opportunity for people to break out of the time loop once and for all. The good news is that the C's have already seen that STS's plans will fail due to their wishful thinking, so I think there is definitely hope for those developing an STO orientation.

"Laura's suggestion of reading the romantic novels may help speed up the process of learning these karmic lessons in the short time we have left. Moreover, the C's have said this is the end of a grand cycle, which may well provide an opportunity for people to break out of the time loop once and for all."

I have just read the following exchange from the 5 July 1997 session, which made me think about a possible connection with time loops:

Q: Okay. I am not going to get into all of this, but I would like to know the significance of the Fisher King?

A: Do you mean of the person or of the designation?

Q: The designation, first.

A: The one who resides within a circular continuum.

Q: What about the significance of the person?

A: Transcendental.

Q: What is a circular continuum?

A: Trapped within the grasp of one's own significance, to the exclusion of the acquisition of a broader knowledge base and understanding."

Well a time loop is also a circular continuum when you think about it. Are we all in reality Fisher Kings per the Grail legends? This point also links with the following subsequent exchange on the grail stories in the same session:

Q: Okay. In the original grail stories, St. Anthony was a later insertion to the scenario via Rennes le Chateau. The original hermit was St. Augustine. I find this to be strange, since Jesus was supposed to be born in the reign of Augustus, and many strange things have happened in the month of August to us...

A: Perseid. Connection? What is it?

Q: Are the Perseids part of the remains of Kantek?

A: Refer to data given re: comets, Oort Cloud, and twin/dark star phenomenon. Then interface with legend or legends.

I would point out that the grail legends and classical mythology were particularly important to the Rosicrucians (especially men like Sir Francis Bacon who featured in some of the sessions just prior to this one) who promoted the grail legends in their poetry, plays, literature and art. Many Rosicrucians were also alchemists and in some ways, therefore, the first modern scientists (think of the Invisible College and the Royal Society). The renaissance Rosicrucians within their lodges and through their writings promoted the acquisition of a broader knowledge base and understanding, often using allegory such as the grail stories and mythology to do this. Sadly, their mssion seemed to get corrupted into the scientific rationalism and empiricism, which is where we are today.

"Laura's suggestion of reading the romantic novels may help speed up the process of learning these karmic lessons in the short time we have left. Moreover, the C's have said this is the end of a grand cycle, which may well provide an opportunity for people to break out of the time loop once and for all."

I have just read the following exchange from the 5 July 1997 session, which made me think about a possible connection with time loops:

Q: Okay. I am not going to get into all of this, but I would like to know the significance of the Fisher King?

A: Do you mean of the person or of the designation?

Q: The designation, first.

A: The one who resides within a circular continuum.

Q: What about the significance of the person?

A: Transcendental.

Q: What is a circular continuum?

A: Trapped within the grasp of one's own significance, to the exclusion of the acquisition of a broader knowledge base and understanding."

Well a time loop is also a circular continuum when you think about it. Are we all in reality Fisher Kings per the Grail legends? This point also links with the following subsequent exchange on the grail stories in the same session:

Q: Okay. In the original grail stories, St. Anthony was a later insertion to the scenario via Rennes le Chateau. The original hermit was St. Augustine. I find this to be strange, since Jesus was supposed to be born in the reign of Augustus, and many strange things have happened in the month of August to us...

A: Perseid. Connection? What is it?

Q: Are the Perseids part of the remains of Kantek?

A: Refer to data given re: comets, Oort Cloud, and twin/dark star phenomenon. Then interface with legend or legends.

I would point out that the grail legends and classical mythology were particularly important to the Rosicrucians (especially men like Sir Francis Bacon who featured in some of the sessions just prior to this one) who promoted the grail legends in their poetry, plays, literature and art. Many Rosicrucians were also alchemists and in some ways, therefore, the first modern scientists (think of the Invisible College and the Royal Society). The renaissance Rosicrucians within their lodges and through their writings promoted the acquisition of a broader knowledge base and understanding, often using allegory such as the grail stories and mythology to do this. Sadly, their mssion seemed to get corrupted into the scientific rationalism and empiricism, which is where we are today.

The comment on circular continuum is very interesting indeed. It reminds me of the everlasting greed of STS oriented beings, as such disease leaves no other choice than mindlessly accumulating/absorbing energy (e.g. money, power, knowledge, etc) without end. An unquenchable thirst that traps those afflicted in an endless behavioral pattern loop (much like drug addicts). These individual and group behavioral patterns are embedded in our cycling history of war and destruction, in one way or another, yet each time the outcome remains the same and the loop is never broken. Since we are in an STS realm/cycle at the moment (3D Earth), it may be this kind of loop that we have to break out of.

It is funny to see that pain is everlasting for STS orientation and pleasure temporary (as nothing is ever enough to satisfy completely the appetite). Conversely, for STO, the joy of the soul is everlasting and the suffering exists as a temporary and necessary element for balance. So balance vs. imbalance, STO vs. STS. And the concept of balance would bring us right back to the notion of a static eternal unified universe.

Thank you for the new session and your transcript. It's always a groundbreaking event.
I would like to include an excerpt from my book "The Secret History of the world", which I am reading for the third time, and I think it is very much in line with what is happening.
"The introduction of the concept of linear time is the true raison d'etre of the implantation of moniteism. In this way, the whole of humanity is susceptible to being trapped in a condition of belief in lies instead of truths, a condition that facilitate the process of fixing spiritual drugs and nullified any possibility of ascension "
Let's trade drugs for vaccine maybe..

When it comes out next month, this book may be worth getting:

Jim Vieira and Hugh Newman have teamed up once again to produce a book on the Giants of Great Britain. The cover picture certainly looks herculean but the C's have made it clear that sound waves were used to transport and erect the great stones at Stonehenge not brute force.

On the question of the giants' intelligence, they also make the following interesting statement:
"It seems that the giants, although sometimes misperceived as legendary figures, were also masters of surveying, astronomy and landscape knowledge to an extremely high degree".

When it comes out next month, this book may be worth getting:

Jim Vieira and Hugh Newman have teamed up once again to produce a book on the Giants of Great Britain. The cover picture certainly looks herculean but the C's have made it clear that sound waves were used to transport and erect the great stones at Stonehenge not brute force.

On the question of the giants' intelligence, they also make the following interesting statement:
"It seems that the giants, although sometimes misperceived as legendary figures, were also masters of surveying, astronomy and landscape knowledge to an extremely high degree".
I wonder if Vieira and Newman's book will cover the story of Brutus, the first King of Britain, and his battle with giants? I have been doing research on Brutus for an upcoming post in the Alton Towers thread. I have been reading Geoffery of Monmouth's 'The History of the Kings of Britain' (dating to 1136). I was rather struck by the story of how when Brutus (who was reconquering Britain or Albion for the Trojans and whose name the British people are supposedly derived from) came to Britain the island was supposedly occupied by giants.

Apparently, when Brutus landed at what is now the port town of Totnes on the River Dart in Cornwall, as he was giving A celebration to the gods, several of these gaints attacked and killed a great number of his men. The British warriors regrouped and eventually slew all the giants bar one. This surviving giant was called Gogmagog. Brutus arranged a wrestling match between his ally Corineus, who enjoyed fighting these giants. Now Gogmagog was supposedly 12 feet tall (3.66 metres - remember the C's said they could reach 11 feet tall). After a titanic struggle, Corineus hurled the giant to his death from a cliff. According to Monmouth, the place where this happened was still called Gogmagog's Leap in his day.

This story based in Cornawall is apparently the basis of the 'Jack and the Beanstalk' story. "The Story of Jack Spriggins and the Enchanted Bean" was first published in London by J. Roberts in the 1734 second edition of Round About Our Coal-Fire. In some versions of the tale, the giant is unnamed, but many plays based on it name him Blundebore (one giant of that name appears in the 18th-century tale "Jack the Giant Killer"). In "The Story of Jack Spriggins" the giant is named Gogmagog. The giant's catchphrase "Fee-fi-fo-fum! I smell the blood of an Englishman" appears in Shakespeare's King Lear (c 1606) in the form "Fie, foh, and fum, I smell the blood of a British man." (Act 3, Scene 4), and something similar also appears in "Jack the Giant Killer".

Thank you for this session.

What is FRV mean ? F for frequence ?

21 March 2020

A: More bizarre!

Q: (L) And I guess we should remember what they said once before: Frequency Resonance Vibration. Some of these people are being prepared to be downloaded by 4D STS entities. Well...

(Pierre) We have a hint here about splitting reality. When we see the virus makes the bad guys worse and the good guys better.

(L) Yeah

Thank you for this session.

What is FRV mean ? F for frequence ?
Also going along the shelves of CassWiki PDF, you have the next one:
Frequency resonance vibration
FRV
stands for Frequency Resonance Vibration and is a term specific to the Cassiopaea material.
The term ”frequency” generally means the number of repetitions of a repeating event within a period of time. The word ”vibration” generally refers to an oscillating, repeating motion. ”Resonance”occurs when a vibration in one system triggers a vibration of the same frequency in another system. Systems can have one or more ”resonant frequencies” at which frequencies they have a tendency to vibrate.
In common ”New Age” parlance, vibration or vibe means a sort of psychic impression, the feel of a person or situation. High frequency connotates goodness or spiritual value, low frequency is dirty, unclear, sticky, vulgar, maybe violent and selfish. One feels a resonance or resonates with something when this something, whether person or information, somehow feels right or true or personally relevant.
In the Cassiopaea material, FRV is a property of a person that has to do with the person’s alignmentor intrinsic nature. FRV can tend towards service to others or service to self.
FRV is itself not immutable. The FRV of a person may change as a result of influences. If a person is in proximity to another who has a different FRV, there can occur forced resonance where the two start resonating at the same frequency. Still, one has a constitutional predisposition to resonate at some frequencies more than at others.
FRV is not directly coupled to knowledge or intellectual capacity. Still, knowledge and intellectual capacity facilitate work on one’s FRV. They allow one to discern between STS and STO and to make corresponding choices, thus heading towards one or the other end. FRV is essentially an indication of an emotional path.
It is possible that the terms of frequency and vibration have a literal meaning in a hyperdimensional context involving a person’s alignment with a thought center. If this is so, the phenomenon is not perceived by us in this manner, except allegorically.

"If this is so, the phenomenon is not perceived by us in this manner, except allegorically".

I wonder if you could explain what you mean here by allegorically. Is it possible to give examples?

"If this is so, the phenomenon is not perceived by us in this manner, except allegorically".

I wonder if you could explain what you mean here by allegorically. Is it possible to give examples?
It is possible that the terms of frequency and vibration have a literal meaning in a hyperdimensional context involving a person’s alignment with a thought center. If this is so, the phenomenon is not perceived by us in this manner, except allegorically
As I read and see and assimilate this sentence from CassWiki is the following: we have to go beyond our physical senses and understandings and use our imagination, even creation, to move from a "known" world to an "unknown" one while keeping some reference points at the beginning, until the point where things are reversed and to be no longer the "future you", but you in the future in its essence
So I hope there's a bit of bacon in this "salad"!

More clearly, without this hyperdimensional context, by referring to this thread New title: Romantic Fiction, Reality Shaping and The Work , by reading these books, through this work in the literal sense, at some point all of this comes to life, and not just as individuals, connects us to our roots which are seemingly invisible, but without which we will not be the same.
And somewhere along this romanticized tree of life, we are preparing ourselves for this hyperdimensional context.

It sounds something like frequency and resonance are things that are directly perceived and without question in 4D. Whereas in 3D we experience them indirectly in the unfolding story of our lives. I'd think partly due to polarization, as a 4D being basically has already chosen its polarity. And we here see "through a glass darkly", where it's hard to identify the source and the default is an STS mode.

It sounds something like frequency and resonance are things that are directly perceived and without question in 4D. Whereas in 3D we experience them indirectly in the unfolding story of our lives. I'd think partly due to polarization, as a 4D being basically has already chosen its polarity. And we here see "through a glass darkly", where it's hard to identify the source and the default is an STS mode.
Thank you. That is a very helpful explanation and makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom