Session 13 May 2023

Thank you all for the great session!
A lot of informations about how things are manifesting in our reality onder influences from "above".
Most of the people are completely ignorant about it. It is almost impossible to speak about it, and not to get a look like, he is crasy, or just laugh about it.
It makes us so vulnerable.

Thank you for asking and answering this question. This sounds about right, because nothing else makes sense. Two cases of shooting frenzy that make absolute no sense for ordinary explanation. I wonder why did the 4D STS target the Belgrade this time? Is it because Belgrade supports Russia?
It is not about politics, it it's about being aware how our reality works, learning about universal laws, everyone is onder the pressure here, we are food for 4 D STS.
So let better ask question how can we protect our self's and our children, how to recognise that they are under 4D STS influence and help them if it is possible? How to arm them with knowledge!?

I was seeing that in the session they talk about the hyperbaric chamber... The coca leaf would be a good ally for oxygenation.
Someone from Peru "puma" must know something.
Dr. Gaby Segura, what do you think?

Attachments

• planta_de_coca_5.jpg
    planta_de_coca_5.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 22
If I may ask, taking into consideration this excellent topic Spirit Release Therapy - A Retrospective about the risks of engaging in SRT, are you guys in FOTCM somewhat still engaging with SRT?
Additionally, the bolded part about "creating" a house in the imaginal realm seems like a really big deal!
Of course, if that information is not supposed to be put out here,in the public forum, kindly ignore my questions :)

Much love!

Yes, I direct a modified type of SRT for FOTCM members via Zoom at periodic intervals. Note I said "modified". It is not at all the direct engagement type of SRT that Baldwin wrote about. FOTCM members have access to several types of meetings several times a month and that is just one sort.

Q: (Eboard10) Stavish describes the Rosicrucians's Cathedral of the Soul as "an imaginary, ethereal Cathedral, first created in thought and then sponsored and maintained by thought" and as "a spiritual creation resulting from the concentration of spiritual thoughts". Is this in any way similar to the country house from the SRT imaginal realm?

A: Yes.
Think again about the nuns praying in the chapel story creating a place of healing & regeneration and the C's remark to that. Clearly such a handy thought-construct built by focus and prayer functioning in the ether over a place is not an egregore. Thank you for clarifying this!
(Navigator) Do "egregores" exist as Stavish describes them? A being created from the thoughts of a group of people which then takes a consciousness of its own, and needs to be fed from time to time, and being either positive or negative.

(L) Okay. That's basically what Stavish's main egregore definition is...

(Andromeda) Basically like a group attachment.

A: He is close except it usually happens from the top down. That is, a being can influence a group of people to take certain actions and thereby establish a feeding pool for itself.

Q: (L) Okay. But still can human beings create a being, like Stavish described?

A: Not really. Such a creation is more a function of FRV and will dissipate upon breakup of the group.
There is the C's surprising trump-card: :)
Next session incoming I have a feeling they have a trump card up their sleeve. We'll see this topic in a surprising new light.
I'm glad this egregore definition has been cleared up:
(Ze Germans) Are egregores simply collective unconsciousness on different scales?
A: No.
So groups here in 3D can create thought-constructs not-egregore and it works beneficially for the group, until the group exists. Any feeding mechanism attempted by a higher density entity can be fended off by this group, because we became sensitive to feeding attacks via networking practices on this forum in the past. This is good!

I found thorbiorn's excellent collation crucial to this topic! Which is why I posted my hypothesis on this physicality-illusion. Because it becomes a lot easier to explain this reality, events, deaths, catastrophes, etc.. by keeping in mind all physicality is an illusion, why the C's said its only the spirit that matters. Because objectively the spirit is just all there is! Our subjective physicality illusion I think can be described as a real-time simulation with trillions of souls participating in various galaxies all around universe. The result of the 'Original Soul Group Vote':
Session 23 October 1994
Q: (L) How long from the time of the moving of souls into bodies did the "Fall" in Eden occur?

A: Not measurable. Remember Laura, there is no time when this event occurred. Time passage illusion did not exist at that point as well as many other falsehoods.

Q: (L) So you are saying that the Fall in Eden was also the beginning of time?

Q: (L) These many other falsehoods that you mention, could you tell us about a couple. We know that the first one is time...

A: You must learn on your own.
The YCYOR "myth" and all its different manifestations, ideas prove that even this "3rd Density physicality simulation" is not read-only, like an official music CD. But it is in "Read & Write Mode" in rare cases even from within this density. Its only a question of energy, I think: so low-energy humans / groups can have a low-energy Write effect on this "software" simulation, called "3rd Density".
Highly energized groups in higher densities can Read & Write our '3rd Density physicality simulation', just like how we make travel music tapes. 4thD STS can edit this reality, cut anything to their liking: see the 'Two Hats' story and others.

Especially Deep State machinations and the resulting global geopolitical events and the suffering of millions of souls are easily explained and understood with a 'physicality is a total illusion'-model, where all that exist is large soul groups hovering in the ether networking = vibrating inside agreed upon FRV domains, classified as 1st-2nd-3rd-4th-5th-6th-7th "densities".

So for example: when any 3D-incarnated human "dies" here on the '3D Earth Illusion', the soul merely changes gears / switches FRV-mode into what is classified as "5th Density" and the soul continues operating on that frequency. Reviewes "past-life" information, then after a pre-screening the soul usually decides to begin resonating on the earlier "group radio broadcast"-frequency, because all the peeps are "playing there". The soul then switches FRV-mode back to what is classified as "3rd Density" and begins to keep resonating on that frequency again connecting to the trillions of other souls running the same program of "3D physicality-illusion simulation".

I came up with the name of "Deep Coma Networking" for spirits / souls hovering in the ether doing this "3D-reality-software-simulation" activity. I see one reason, why the 'Original Soul Group Vote' made sense: because here in our 3D Earth, you eventually bump into someone literally and you are then forced to network with that someone in a way - greeting, raising an eyebrow, shrugging a shoulder, mumbling a remark or [God forbid!] talking :) -, which usually elicits a response, thus is always information exchange, offering you a lesson-learning experience / opportunity.
Even if you are an incel or a cloistered nun / monk, which is a clever idea for a "Do not disturb me!" sign for life! :D

Instead of the other side: the 'non-3D-Earth-physicality-involved' spirits "hovering in the ether" in 'Long Wave Cycle' FRV-mode. They might decide not to "hover" close to any other soul / spirit ("I don't want contact!"), thus refusing to network, delaying lesson-learning opportunities: is it why Long Wave Cycle takes so long? :-O I think the 'Original Soul Group Vote' made sense on this point. Lot more networking opportunities on 3D-Earth and other planets! :D

Last edited:
It is not about politics, it it's about being aware how our reality works, learning about universal laws, everyone is onder the pressure here, we are food for 4 D STS.

Yes, but that also includes politics. For example, C's just said in this session that Russia plays a role of adversary of evil Atlantis, which is supported by 4D STS. So whoever opposes the combined West will be attacked by 4D STS. And perhaps that shooting was a form of such attack. Or perhaps something else played a role.

So let better ask question how can we protect our self's and our children, how to recognise that they are under 4D STS influence and help them if it is possible? How to arm them with knowledge!?

That topic was mentioned in this session:

Q: (L) What about Bubble's questions (Perceval) Bubbles wants to know what’s up with her memory loss?

A: Too much TV and too much music with encoded brain jellifying signals. Learn to sleep properly and cut way back on the music. It is better to listen to music of that type only when physically active.

Q: [Bubbles enters the room] (Mr. Scott) Speak of the devil (Bubbles) What? (Atriedes) Literally. We got an answer. (Bubbles) You got an answer? What? (Galahad) You’re not going to like it. (Perceval) I need to ask her second question. What is it that she perceives in her room in terms of, in her words, “the green monster thing” and scary sensations when she wakes up?

A: By-products of previous mentioned issue.

Q: (Perceval) So, your memory loss is the result of “too much TV and too much music with encoded brain jellifying signals. Learn to sleep properly and cut way back on the music. It is better to listen to music of that type only when physically active”. And the scary monsters you’re seeing are the results of that. (L) So there are signals being sent into your brain through this music, and it’s causing your brain to be jellified so it can be used by external forces to come into your reality and haunt you. (Mr. Scott) So you can listen to it when you’re exercising. (Perceval) But it’s probably better not to have it right in your ears.

A: That’s it in a nutshell!

Q: (Perceval) It’s frying your brains and making you see things. (Ar) It all started at a particular time, two years ago. (Perceval) You had built up years of brain frying. Your brain will work OK and then at a point where you’ve fried it too much it’ll go bonkers. It’s like when you fry a steak. It looks the same for awhile, but eventually it starts to... (L) This is your brain, and this is your brain on drugs. (Andromeda) This is your brain on too much music. (Bubbles) I don’t listen to too much music. I only listen to it when I’m going to sleep. (L) That is probably the worst thing you could do before you go to sleep because that stuff does things to your brain and then it continues to operate while you’re sleeping. (Galahad) Because it says “you need to learn to sleep properly and cut way back on the music”. So there’s a relationship between the fact that you’re listening to the music and you’re not sleeping properly. (Bubbles) I have this thing. I listen to music, and then I go to sleep. (Perceval) You could change the type of music you listen to before sleeping. There are certain kinds of music that aren’t encoded with the signals. (L) Listen to classical before going to bed. (Bubbles) Sometimes I do! (Perceval) Well, you need to do it more and less music music with freaky messages encoded into it. (Atriedes) Is Eminem a complete tool of the powers that be? Sometimes it seems to have a good thing; sometimes it doesn’t.

A: If it is popular and/or widely sold, it is part of the “program.”

And here:

Q: (Burma Jones) What do they mean by “psychic hygiene”?

A: Being careful about what you allow into your ”field”.

Q: (L) In what sense?

A: All senses.

Q: (L) What do you mean “all senses”?

A: Seeing, hearing, speaking, and so on. (...)

A: We have more in mind. Take care with interacting with negative energies.

Q: (L) Well that’s kinda like creating your own reality, isn’t it?

A: Not what we mean… Keep your guard up and do not allow negative energies to slip by… such as believing lies… listening to negative music while thinking it is positive…watching negative movies and thinking it is negligible. It is extremely important to not lie to the self. One can listen or watch many things as long as the truth of the orientation is known, acknowledged, and understood. Clear?

Q: (L) So, in other words: awareness. Calling a spade a spade and not allowing something negative to enter you and believing it is positive. You can see it, perceive it and acknowledge it but not allow it to influence you. Because obviously, you cannot shut off your perceptions of the world, but you can control how it affects you. So, don’t let it inside, thinking it’s something that it’s not.

(Belibaste) So, see it as it is. If it is negative, see it as negative.

(L) Yeah, and they’re saying to focus on truth in order for changes to manifest in you that are positive. That is, “positive” can mean acknowledging that something is negative because it is truth.

Q: (Galatea) Choose the seeds you wish to water.

(L) Is that basically what we’re talking about here?

Thanks so much for the new session! I got really excited when I read this one. It felt like an expanded continuation of what was being discussed in January 14, 2023 session:

(Renaissance) Are beliefs, thoughts and emotions stored in the physical body?

A: Shadows and echoes.

Q: (L) So you're saying they're mainly stored in the non-physical body?

A: Yes

Q: (Renaissance) Do our false beliefs, thoughts, negative emotions, create an imaginal body that we understand as the false personality?

A: Close.
I wonder if these false beliefs, thoughts, and negative emotions coalesce into something like an egregore or thought-form that grows the more it is 'fed' by lies/negativity. Perhaps as it grows from this type of nourishment the energy of this growing thought-form may have a type of feedback loop mechanism with its creator to ensure it does not run out of food. It also makes me think of the predator's mind, and I wonder if these thought-form conduits might be a way that 4D STS goes about harvesting negative energy.
Q: (L) Okay. So that makes another question: Does 4D STS utilize astral beings, dead dudes, energy concentrations, or beings or elementals and so forth to affect or afflict human beings?

A: Yes, yes, yes.

Q: (L) It's a jungle out there. All right.
I thought it was really interesting that you guys mentioned the country house. I've been visualizing a country house for years as a place of peace and protection that I go to. I've had it in mind for a long time that I would wind up there at some point. Maybe we will all find ourselves together there. That would be amazing :love:

My prayers are with you @NewEngland Seeker. Wishing you a speedy recovery!

Thanks for this session it was very interesting. For the last few years I've had visions, of what i thought were some kind of thought forms or entities and don't usually say this to people as they'll think I'm a weirdo.
They appear really unexpectedly and flash in and out of my mind when I'm in bed usually, not asleep. They are Very vivid and are nothing like imagining something consciously.
Pretty sure they are negative, as mostly they are something like very old people in a tormented state, pretty disconcerting. Some are different though.
Always wondered what they are and if they may be linked to 4D STS, and reading this session was really helpful.
Still can't be sure exactly what's going on, It's happened now and then since my twenties but more in the last few years,
recent months it's been less but still happens sometimes. .
They seam to be linked to phases in my life and negative emotions associated with them, as if when seeing them somehow something is leaving, (hopefully), but way too ambiguous to be sure.

I really hope NewEngland Seeker that you heal and find health soon.

Thanks again for this session ❤️

Amazing session! very interesting , Thank you so much to all Laura team and FOTCM Members participating in the session.

(L) So a place can acquire a concentration of energy because of the actions of humans in that place?

The following made me remind of what happened In the 1920s, with the Egyptologist Howard Carter when he discovered the tomb of an 18th Dynasty pharaoh and then he convinced Lord Carnarvon to finance a search for the tomb in the Valley of the Kings.

Then a few years later Lord Carnarvon had a serious car accident and a lot of strange things started to happen to him and his family, including his death in 1923.

So this made me think there was a lot of negativity ebergy in tht place, or maybe a hyperdimensional entity that didn't want to be disturbed and was disturbed and very angry, yeah truly jungle out there.

Love and Be careful everyone.

My people suffer from the programs put in place by 4D STS. Its so painful to see some people suffer due to no direct
faults of theirs own...And these knowledge cannot be release to all and if people are exposed to it most will totally ignore due to centuries of systematic programming. Most human container are not yet ready for grooving......antennas not picking up.
Thanks everyone for another great efforts of communication with 6D.

Thanks for this session it was very interesting. For the last few years I've had visions, of what i thought were some kind of thought forms or entities and don't usually say this to people as they'll think I'm a weirdo.
They appear really unexpectedly and flash in and out of my mind when I'm in bed usually, not asleep. They are Very vivid and are nothing like imagining something consciously.
Pretty sure they are negative, as mostly they are something like very old people in a tormented state, pretty disconcerting. Some are different though.
Always wondered what they are and if they may be linked to 4D STS, and reading this session was really helpful.
Still can't be sure exactly what's going on, It's happened now and then since my twenties but more in the last few years,
recent months it's been less but still happens sometimes. .
They seam to be linked to phases in my life and negative emotions associated with them, as if when seeing them somehow something is leaving, (hopefully), but way too ambiguous to be sure.

I really hope NewEngland Seeker that you heal and find health soon.

Thanks again for this session ❤️

Or, along with possibilities you mentioned, they could be flashes of real events. Half a year ago I had a vision internally, like a flash, it was a very quick scene of a cat, Ariana, I had fostered and she was in dire straights. All I saw was her shivering, fur all wet, and looking terrified. I soon went to speak to the woman who had adopted her, casually asking after the cat. This woman, also a friend, her face changed to a stricken look.... She said that the cat had disappeared a few weeks ago, they never found her, and she and another cat had probably been caught by a coyote or wolf or fisher. So the flashed scene likely happened at a different though recent time, but the communication got to me finally.

If not an implanted images, what you described sounds so real to me, being 'vivid'. That describes the flash of the Ariana vision, 'vivid', and it turned out to be, it seems so far, a real image. Maybe I finally tuned into an atmosphere created where the cat was being attacked.

Even regarding the scene with Ariana, it may have come from the atmosphere of a place and through connection to the cat, I loved her dearly, and it trickled down to awareness. I had thought till now it was directly from connection to Ariana. If she hadn't disappeared and this been confirmed, if she were still alive and healthy, that would have been even more surprising because of how vivid the flash was.

It's interesting what the different aspects of the transcript bring to different people on this thread! These 'images' are something that also interest me and given the jungle out there, there are more sources of incoming or seemingly incoming information than I was aware of. I appreciate your comment and it leads me to take a wider PoV of sources and not be so sure I know the source.

Thank you all at the chateau for some wonderful insights I think Joe's question is the answer to some old thoughts and indeed impressions of the importance of Compostela and Paul.

Joe) Does the tomb of Saint Jacques de Compostela in Spain actually contain the remains of Saint Paul?

Yes

Thank you all for your insights,questions and Wisdom.

Many Thanks for sharing Laura, and The Chateau Crew... lots of things to ponder...:cool2::cool2::cool2:

Regarding the Ethereal jungle... a book that introduced me to those concepts some years ago is

Frabato the Magician by Franz Bardon I recomend it.
41lV5H6XnVL.jpg

Though cast in the form of a novel, Frabato the Magician is in fact the spiritual autobiography of Franz Bardon, one of the twentieth century’s greatest Hermetic adepts. Frabato was the author’s stage name during his career as a performing magician, and it is Frabato who occupies center stage in the novel as well. Set in Dresden, Germany, in the early 1930s, the story chronicles Frabato’s magical battles with the members of a powerful and dangerous black lodge, his escape from Germany during the final desperate days of the Weimar Republic, and the beginning of his spiritual mission which was to culminate in Franz Bardon’s classic books on Hermetic magic. More than just an occult novel, Frabato the Magician is itself a work of magic which illuminates Bardon’s other books as well as providing a revealing look into the dark occult forces which lay behind the rise of the Third Reich.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom